Boots and Birthday Suits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The late kick out had me on my side. I was in shock and still dazed. I just looked around in disbelief hoping this didn't just happen. I could see Jill jumping around the ring and into Jock's arms as they celebrated. I could hear the crowd cheering and applauding. I looked behind me to see that Madison was in the ring confronting the referee about the count being too fast.

It was real. I had been pinned by Jill. I was overtaken by rage at being beaten by a little woman. Worse off, she represented my embarrassments of the past as all my high school fears and regrets resurfaced. I pounded the canvas in anger.

"Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!", I exclaimed with each pound of the canvas.

Despite my outburst, all that was left was for me to go to my corner. As I headed back there, Madison barely looked at me. She was not happy with my loss to a woman that had already shaken her self-confidence. I couldn't really disagree. If she had made me cum, it would be one thing but to get pinned was devastating.

I stepped through the ropes out to the apron and Madison, not wanting to be around me, immediately stepped in. She only turned to me briefly to curtly snap, "I'll start this fall." I felt that was unfair as Jill almost finished her off with a forced orgasm before Maddy was able to tag me in. Regardless, being pinned by Jill lost me all the mojo I had built up with my wife from our first match.

The second fall was about to start and we were behind, just like our first match. But unlike our first match, there was no guarantee of $1000.00 for participating. This was the real thing. All or nothing! We really needed the money for our mortgage. Times were only getting harder for everyone and that made these unthinkable sex wrestling matches only that more important.

Amazingly, Jill fought the whole first fall so a fresh Jock entered the ring to face off with Madison. He as only an inch taller than Maddy but he seemed to be really in shape. It was the kind of challenge that Maddy's lived for but that wasn't what I was worried about. I kept hearing Dave's reminders of watching one's wife sexually fighting with another man. It didn't help much that this man was working with a larger "weapon" than I had.

The bell rang for the start of the second fall. Maddy and Jock circled. I was hoping Maddy would use her anger with me against Jock and it looked like I was right. As they came together for a collar and elbow clinch, Madison put right boot into Jock's gut. His six-pack was clearly not ready for it as the kick doubled him over.

Madison quickly ran to the ropes behind him and as she came off them Jock had begun to straighten up.

"Look out!, Jill screamed form her corner.

It was too late as Maddy grabbed Jock by the back of the head, jumped up and bulldogged him driving his head down to the canvas! It was a total surprise and as vicious as Jill's attack on me. It was exactly the fast start we needed!

Jock laid face first on the canvas. That move totally rocked him. The crowd reacted with a collective "Ohhhhh!" At least it was not more boos.

I yelled, "Go for the pin Angel!"

Madison was already thinking it. She dropped to Jock's left side and used his arm and shoulder to roll him over to his back. She lay across him and hooked his right leg for a textbook cover! This would be awesome to get us even this fast. I, more than anyone, was hoping for a pin!

"1!", the ref counted as he slapped the canvas.

Jock hadn't really moved anything besides his head.

The ref slapped out, "2!"

"NOOOO!", Jill yelled.

The ref's arm went up to slap a 3 count but Jock kicked out well within time.

"Fuck!", Madison blurted as she sat at Jocks side, frustrated at not getting the pin.

Jock was on his side clearly stunned by the quick onslaught from my wife. Madison glared and the ref and clapped her hands, "1, 2, 3! C'mon ref!"

I was worried she was giving Jock too much time, as he was able to get to his hands and knees. Jill was screaming, "Get up baby! You can make it!"

Madison refocused her attentions on Jock with a kick to his gut that sent him onto his back again over by the near ropes. Madison used the opportunity to perform a leg drop across his throat. Jock's legs kicked up in the air and he grabbed his through and coughed. It was a great low risk move that kept him down and weakened.

"Yeah! Give him hell Angel!", I shouted for encouragement.

Keeping up the attack, Madison moved down to Jock's legs.

She grabbed his right leg beside the ropes and wrapped it around the bottom rope. She yanked on jock's foot as hard as she could.

"Owwww, you FUCKING BITCH!!!", Jock yelled as the pain made him sit straight up.

He grabbed her hair, but Madison yanked on his leg again and the pain shot him back down to the canvas. Honestly, I was proud of Madison's improvised, albeit illegal, leg hold. She knew I loved leg holds. I enjoyed using them on her in our matches at home and found it even hotter when she learned them and used them on me.

"Ropes Ref! Get her off him!", Jill screamed.

"You shut up bitch!", Madison screamed back while yanking again.

However it was an illegal hold and the ref did step in.

"You need to break that hold Angel." The ref said sternly.

Madison just ignored him and yanked Jock's twisted leg again causing Jock to call out in pain.

"I said break it!", the ref insisted, "1!..., 2!..., 3!..."

Madison smartly let go after the three count. She didn't want to risk a disqualification if the ref got to 5. Madison stood up and raised her hands signaling a break. Jock grabbed his knee as it still lay over the bottom rope. He got little relief as Madison grabbed the top rope and put two quick stomps right on his knee which got a boo from the crowd.

"AHHHH FUCK!", Jock screamed in pain.

I was so turned on by my girl at this point I yelled, "Yes baby! Get him again!"

Madison dropped back to her knees and grabbed a hold of Jock's right foot again. She torqued it around the ropes good and hard.

"Give up you pussy!", she yelled at him.

It was clear Maddy wanted retribution for what Jill did to me in the first fall. Unfortunately, it was still an illegal hold in the ropes so she couldn't get a submission out of it.

The ref was on her again, "Break the hold! He's in the ropes! 1!..., 2!..."

Remembering the rules regarding the ropes, Madison modified her tactic. As the ref counted to 3, she took her right hand a grabbed Jock's penis and started giving him a hand job! Amazingly, she still held his foot with her left hand.

Jock just stared at Madison's hand working his cock as he tried to resist her sexual advance. While I was glad we were winning, seeing my wife handling another man's junk regardless of the cause tore me up.

"Don't let her do that to you!", yelled Jill as she had both her hands on her head in worry.

As Jock's penis stiffened quickly. He grabbed Maddy's right wrist in an attempt to stop her. That is when Madison who was still kneeling, ingeniously tucked Jock's foot she was holding just inside her left knee. It actually increased the pressure on Jock's right leg while freeing her left hand to also stroke Jock's penis.

"Ahhhh! Ow! Ow! Ow!", Jock blurted out from the added torque on his knee.

So far, both women had ruled the men in this match. Jock was in trouble. He had almost been pinned, his right knee had to be on fire and now, far from his corner, Maddy was trying to make him cum.

With his dick at full attention, Jock had few options. With his free hand he grabbed Madison's left wrist too. Unable to really move her hands, Madison upped the stakes. She released Jock's right foot that was tucked inside her left knee so she could square up to his cock. She gave him a very sultry look and I knew what she was going to do. Since Jock was preventing her hands from moving up and down his cock, Madison added her beautiful mouth to the attack!

I was not happy. This thing took a whole new turn as I watched Madison inhale the remainder of this guys cock! He easily had to be working with 7 inches!

"AAAAAAAH! Oh God! Oh God!", Jock panted as Madison slowly pulled up on his shaft until she got to the head.

It hurt my heart to watch her face with eyes closed. She seemed to be enjoying this cock like none before it, including mine!

An enraged Jill screamed, "Wait 'til I get my hands on you! You fucking SLUT!", as she helplessly watched Madison pleasure Jock's unit.

Jill was not the only tag team partner upset with what was going on in the ring. I know we desperately needed to win, but my seething jealousy was ruling my thoughts. I knew it was bullshit since Madison was so cool about the sex I had in our first match. Maybe if his cock was smaller than mine, I would've been more ok with it. Nonetheless, I kept quiet in our corner and couldn't even shout encouragement.

Jock's right leg had dropped free from the ropes. It meant little as he was now facing an aggressive blowjob from my wife. As she reached the head of his penis, she went down again. She was finding her rhythm in the first few pumps of his cock, and settled into a medium speed that was driving Jock to his limits and sending the crowd into a frenzy.

Now the ref checked Jock, "Are you cumming?" even though it would be obvious to everyone.

"Fuck you!", Jock responded. It wasn't really an answer, but he made his point.

Madison kept sucking away at his cock when he let go of her wrists and now grabbed her hair with both hands. A muffled sound came from Madison since her mouth was full of cock. It effectively stopped her from continuing her blowjob.

"Hair ref!!! Hair!!!" I shouted, but the ref was already on it.

"Get off her hair Jock! 1!... 2!... 3!... 4!...", the ref counted before Jock let go.

Madison pulled her head up to shake of the pain. Jock's penis was no longer in her mouth but she started using her hands to work his balls and shaft. Jock was slapping the canvas attempting to hold back a building tide of orgasm.

"Hang on Jock! She can't make you cum!", Jill cheered.

Feeling challenged, Madison went in for a second blowjob. She took in about 3 inches of Jocks stiff penis when suddenly; Jock wrapped his legs around Maddy's head. Maddy still tried to keep blowing Jock. His left leg had come up under Madison's right arm and shoulder so she had one arm trapped in the head scissor as well.

Both Jill and the crowd cheered at the turn of events. Jock grabbed Madison's right arm and extended it while slowly stretching out his legs with Maddy's head trapped between them. This freed his penis from her mouth. Madison was still focused on his cock. It was demoralizing for me to watch as she desperately extended her tongue in an attempt to lick his now out of reach erection.

Fortunately, Madison's earlier attack on Jock's right leg prevented Jock from making the head scissors more painful. It still gave Jock the control over her he needed and got Maddy to scream out in pain as he tightened it.

"YES!!! Back on track!", shouted an annoyingly happy Jill.

Thinking quickly, Madison grabbed the ropes right beside her with her free hand.

"ROPES REF!", I quickly shouted.

"Break the hold." the ref ordered Jock.

With a pissed off look, Jock let go of Madison. As a parting shot, he put his left boot on her head and shoved her back away from him.

"Hey!", I yelled as Madison fell onto her back. Jock used the time he bought to get to his feet. His right leg had a bad limp as he started to head to his corner.

"C'mon Jock! C'mon baby! You can make it!", Jill screamed from her corner with her hand stretched out for a tag.

By now, Madison had gotten to her feet. She rushed after Jock who was almost in reach of Jill. Madison grabbed Jock's right foot and pulled it up to her stomach forcing him to spin around with his right leg outstretched. He was hopping on his left leg for balance while his hands waving at Madison for mercy.

As Jock pleaded, "No. No. No.", Madison swept his right leg and he fell flat on his back with both legs up in the air.

I was glad she had managed to stop him because he was in trouble and we didn't want to face a fresh Jill who had just dismantled both if us in the first round. Madison rushed in grabbing both of Jock's feet. Jock reacted by pulling his legs into his chest making Madison fall forward towards him. Then with all he could muster, he kicked his legs out sending Madison flying back.

Madison landed on her heels and back peddled until falling to her back. The momentum sent her rolling back over her shoulders where she landed with a thud onto her stomach and breasts. It definitely got a rise from the crowd. Not as much as when Jock tagged in Jill. Then the crowd went nuts!

Jill was ready to fight and she was angry with Madison. Madison got to her knees as Jill raced at her, amazing boobs bouncing all the way. Now it was Madison's turn to wave her hands for mercy.

Madison reached back for the ropes as she yelled, "Ref! Keep her off me!"

I was shaken because I had never seen Madison act like that with another woman. I don't know if she was playing a mind game or if she was really afraid of Jill. Jill had sexually worked Madison over pretty good in the first fall and that had to be fresh in Madison's mind.

Angry, Jill tried to get at Madison and grabbed for her hair. Fortunately the ref stepped in front of her and made room between them.

"What the hell ref! Stop protecting her!", Jock shouted from across the ring.

The ref started a 10 count to make Madison return to the fight. Madison, shot an evil stare at the ref, furious at him for the count. Maybe she really was scared of Jill.

Madison reluctantly got to her feet but made sure she was still in the ropes. The ref got to 8 when she let go of them. Jill, waiting for that moment, lunged at Maddy. Maddy actually turned and ran from Jill right to our corner. It wasn't far but I was shocked by the panicked behavior from my wife.

We tagged just as Jill reached out and grabbed the back of Madison's hair. Maddy screamed as I stepped one leg through the ropes. Jill let go of Maddy's hair and started at me.

With only one leg in, now I leaned back through the ropes and yelled, "Ref! Get me some room!" I tried to convince myself I was now playing head games on her.

"Ha! They are both afraid of you honey!", shouted Jock.

"They should be!", yelled someone in the crowd, which got a big laugh.

The ref did make room for me and I cautiously entered the ring. Jill went from a fighting stance to a sexy pose. As she smoothly ran her hands up her body, she said, "Good. You are the one we've (as she cupped her magnificent breasts) been waiting for anyway."

The crowd went, "Oooooooo."

I looked at the audience with disdain, but I was intimidated. Since they won the first fall by pin, they had to win their second fall by orgasm. Jill was so hot; I didn't know how long I could last against her.

I slowly came out of the corner. Slowly we circled. I was being cautious. Jill was cocky and toying with me, like a cat with captured prey. Then she did something I didn't expect. Jill stuck her left hand up in the air. I couldn't believe it. She was challenging me to a test of strength. The crowd applauded. I was insulted. I stomped the canvas in anger, which only made the crowd happier.

"Hawk, don't do it!", I heard from Madison in the corner.

Madison knew I didn't have the strongest fingers and hands for a man but to have my wife ask me not to accept the challenge from this woman was even more emasculating! Now there was no way I wasn't going to take Jill on. Of course I had to face how bad this could go. This woman already pinned me in the middle of the ring. I couldn't imagine if I lost to her in a test of strength!

By now Jill had both hands extended in the air and was sexily rocking her hips side to side, taunting me. I decided that I had to do this. I had to do it for me if for no other reason. As I moved in to clinch my hands with hers the crowd got even louder.

We clasped our hands together tightly and after a brief pause it seemed like we both just knew when to start. Our hands came down and were outstretched to our sides. Our heads were side to side. Damn she smelled great. Loud grunts could be heard as we both strained. As our torsos pressed together her breast pressed up against me. I had no time to enjoy it as I was struggling for what little was left of my manhood.

Jill started to get the upper hand as the crowd cheered her on. I was beginning to get aroused by our contest even though I was starting to lose. For such a little thing, her hands were like stone. It wasn't so much that she was forcing me back as it hurt clasping hands with her. It was the pain that was weakening me.

"Hawk! Fight back! You can take her!", Madison shouted to me.

Despite Jill's good start, she couldn't keep this force up against a guy. I heard her exhale and felt her weaken a little. I figured that this was my chance as I pressed back against her. Jill let out a little squeal grunt as she tried to hold me off. It only gave me confidence.

I turned my head so my grimacing face was right in hers. I slowly started to raise our hands up over our heads knowing that my height would give me more of an advantage. I could feel her getting weaker. She started to whimper. I knew I had her!

Face to face I told her, "This where I punish you for what you did to me."

Jill's face had broken from a confident vixen to a fearful face that was pleading for mercy with her eyes. I stayed determined and focused as I pressed her hands back.

"Owwwww! Please! Owwww!", Jill whimpered shaking her head as I was forcing her to her knees in pain.

Madison gave me clear direction; "Crush her Hawk!" as she applauded my success while the air went out of the crowd.

I had to take advantage of this. We needed the money to save our home and we still needed two falls to win. I forced Jill down to her knees all the way until she ass was touching the canvas. She was shaking her head fighting off the pain. Her beautiful brunette ponytail swung side to side with every headshake.

"AHHHHHHH!", she screamed.

"Ask her ref! She wants to submit!", I shouted.

"No! No! I don't submit!", Jill desperately replied.

I jumped up and landed putting even more pressure on her hands.

"Aieeeeeeeee!", Jill squealed in agony.

"Hang on Jill! Hang on!", Jock shouted from outside the ring.

"Ask her again ref!", I yelled as I was almost standing on top of her now.

The ref checked with Jill, "Do you want to stop this?"

"No!", Jill shot back.

With that Jill made surprise move. Her head practically in my crotch already, she started sucking my left nut! With a record of 5 and 1, Jock and Jill clearly knew their way around this sex wrestling and this definitely proved it. I quickly hoped back still clasping hands with her but it completely relieved the pressure I had on her.

"You sneaky little bitch!"

Jill only gave me a sultry devilish smile back and ran her tongue around her lips like she only wanted more. It was her playing head games. It scared me that I had her that much pain and she was savvy enough to try to plan a counter move.

With the relief on her hands, Jill started to get up to one knee and I felt her trying to push back.

"Yeah Jill! Get him!", Jock shouted.

I had plans of my own.

"Let me help you get up." I said and quickly stepped into her as I lowered our hands down to right in front of her crotch.

I bent her hands back with all the force I could. Now I had completely changed the hold on her and she was not expecting it at all. With nowhere to go to relieve the pain, Jill was up bouncing on her tippy toes.

"Owww! You fucking bastard!", Jill winced.

Her little bouncing act was incredibly hot. I wished I was in the crowd watching that little ass and ponytail bounce up and down. My view wasn't too bad and Jill's full breasts were bouncing right in my face. I stuck my tongue out to get some nipple action and they went by.