Boots and Birthday Suits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was saving Jill's nipples from certain rope burn was that Jill was just too short for what Madison was trying to do to her. The ropes only were mid way down her chest and Maddy tried to arch Jill up into them. It was almost funny if it wasn't making Madison even angrier.

Jill was crying out in pain. It was the way Madison was arching her back and her shoulders were under great stress. They looked like they wanted to pop out.

"Ahhhhhhh! Ref! I'm in the ropes dammit!", cried Jill.

She was really only against the ropes but the ref started in on Maddy again with a 5 count. Angered by her failed tittie attack and the ref insisting that she stop, Maddy spun Jill around and pressed her into the ropes again and whipped her across the ring. My wife was looking more aggressive then I've ever seen her before. It was hot and scary all at the same time.

Jill bounced off the far ropes and Maddy rushed to the middle of the ring winding up for a vicious clothesline on Jill. Madison's windup telegraphed her move to Jill who managed to duck under it! Madison swung her arm into nothing but air! Missing wildly, Maddy spun around a bit off balance only to have Jill coming back off the near ropes with a CROSS BODY SPLASH!!!

BOOM! Madison crashed back first to the mat with Jill flat on top of her.

All at the same time:

THE CROWD WENT INSANE!

I yelled, "FUUUUUCK!!!"

Jock yelled, "YESSSSSS!!!"

Damn if that bitch Jill didn't get the job done again when she needed to. I was worried Madison might be unconscious!

"ANGEL!!! ANGEL!!!", I screamed.

The ref got in there to check on both of them. Jill's desperation move really took them both out. Madison clearly got the worst of it by far but Jill was already hurting going into it. Slowly, Jill rolled off a Madison who was still lying where she landed! Her head was turned to the side. She had to be knocked out. Jock and Jill had to win their second fall by orgasm so there was no pin to count. Jill was moving her leg but was basically just lying on the canvas next to Madison.

The ref started a slow 10 count to see if either wrestler could answer the count.

"1!.....", neither of them moved.

"2!.....", I'm screaming at the top of my lungs to my wife and Jock is screaming to his!

"3!.....", The crowd screaming for them to get up! It's probably 70% to 30% in favor of Jill!

"4!.....", Jill is the first to move as she rolls to her side!

"5!.....", Madison still hasn't moved and I'm getting really scared! I think about forfeiting the match!

"6!.....", Maddy finally moves!!! She moves her arm across her body trying to get to her side. Jill is on all fours trying to shake out the cobwebs.

"7!......", I am stomping the ring apron yelling "GET UP!!! GET UP!!!", to Madison!

Jill starts heading to her corner on all fours! The ref stops the count out! Jock is cheering Jill on along with most of the crowd! If she makes it to Jock, we were definitely losing this match.

By now Madison managed to roll over to her stomach and pull her knees in. She was holding her head down on the canvas. She was really hurting!

"ANGEL! PLEASE GET UP!!! YOU"VE GOT TO TAG!!!", I screamed but got no reaction from her!

Fuck we were so screwed! With each move Jill towards Jock it felt like she was taking our house away little by little! The crowd had worked themselves into a frenzy. They were on their feet and people jumping up and down screaming like crazy!

It felt like the whole crowd was chanting, "JILL! JILL! JILL!"

Fuck! They were all on their side from the very beginning! It felt to me like Maddy and I were up against everyone in the room the whole fight!

Madison finally was able to look around to try and figure out where our corner was. Jill was almost to her corner with Jock screaming, "Just a little more baby! Just a little more!"

My brain suddenly played back what Jock said about my wife at the rules session at the center of the ring. Specifically how, "I am going to plant this beast in her and make her cum like all the others."

I didn't think. I just acted. In I went through the ropes without any tag form Madison! I ran over to Jill and grabbed her by both feet and pulled her back from her corner! The ref never saw it coming as he was in position to look for a tag by Jill.

Jill screamed, "NOOOOOOOOO!" as I dragged belly and boobs along the canvas!

The room filled with boos but I didn't have time to listen to them!

"THAT'S IT YOU FUCK!!!"

I looked up to see Jock had flown through the ropes into the ring and was almost upon me and he was furious!!! I dropped Jill's legs t defend myself but from about 4 steps away, Jock launched a huge right round house at my head!

I had time to move enough that he didn't catch me flush. As I ducked, it was only a glancing blow on the top of my head that made me backpedal to the ropes. Jock rushed after me a left hook that landed solid to right side below my rib cage.

I let out an "OOOOOOF!" as the punch dug in.

Jock was pumped and wanted to take me out and took swung another right back at my head. With a burst of adrenaline I put up my left arm and blocked his punch cold grabbing his arm! I put my right hand on his shoulder and pulled him down into the knee I was lifting into he chest!

Now it was his fucking turn to go "OOOOOOOOF!"

Back he stumbled before catching himself. I rushed at him but he used my momentum to scoop me up and body slammed me to the canvas!

Whooom! He planted me perfectly to the canvas. It was the first time I had been slammed in a match and it got me good! Before I could recover Jock was standing next to me and elbow dropped me right in the gut and it made me sit up some.

I feebly let out an, "oh god..." from the pain as all the air had left my lungs before I could say it.

Jock grabbed my head and said, "I've had to watch you put your hands all over my wife tonight! Now I'm going to make you pay for it!" and he open hand slapped me in the face as I crashed back down the mat!

Jock didn't slap me to obey the wrestling rules. He bitch slapped as an insult to my manhood! While I was reeling from the stinging to my face, Jock moved down to my feet where he grabbed and lifted my legs up. I was at his mercy now.

Jock had both my legs straight up in the air and was controlling them by holding the bottom of my wrestling boots. He took the heel of his boot and kicked me in the hamstring of the left leg.

"AHHHHHH!", I screamed out.

That bastard put his heel into my right hamstring right after!

"OOOOOOWWW! You fucking asshole! I swear I will...AHHHHHHH!", was all I got out as Jock heel kicked me again in my right hamstring!

"You don't threaten me! I'm in control!", Jock said before getting me again in my left hamstring!

That fucking bastard had me and I couldn't do much of anything but take it! Then Jock got my undivided attention.

"Dammit! You got to fuck my wife tonight! You undeserving piece of shit!"

"Your measly dick doesn't deserve pussy that good!", he said, still controlling my legs. Jock spread them a little and then held his boot over my cock and balls!

My eyes grew and I waved my hands pleading, "No! No! No! No! No!"

By now the ref, who had stayed out of it, stepped in to warn Jock, "You kick him there and I will disqualify you immediately!"

Jock held his boot over my naked manhood and I could see him weighing his decision. I knew he would risk getting disqualified for such a blatant offense in front of the ref but he kept his damn boot there! Then he slowly lowered it and stopped!

"No! Don't you fucking do it!", I shouted at him!

He lowered his boot some more! Then again! Then again! It was start to press on my junk!

"AHHHH FUCK! REF!!!"

"That's enough! Break the hold! Break it! 1!..., 2!..."

Jock broke the hold after a 2 count but not before pressing my nuts almost flat with his boot! I could do little other than cover my cock and balls in pain. Jock beating me down got to me. I was intimidated from the start by him but I hoped I could take him in the match. Of course this had turned into a street fight instead of a wrestling match.

With me in agony, Jock dragged me by my legs to a spot in front a neutral turnbuckle. The damn crowd loved the mayhem that this match dissolved into. Jock climbed to the second turnbuckle. Jumping from the top turnbuckle is an immediate disqualification. Jock played to the crowd with some stupid pose that they ate up. Jock jumped off the ropes for a body splash that would definitely finish me. With my hamstrings and nuts still in pain, I still managed to pull my knees into my chest and Jock landed right on top of them!

My left knee went into his gut and his right knee went into his chest. I could hear all the air forcefully rush out of his lungs! Jock landed into my knees with force and unfortunately his weight still crushed into my and I was hurt too. Jock flipped off my legs and hit the canvas by my feet as momentum made him roll away from me. He was on his side by the ropes facing away from me.

I rolled to my side and just lay there in pain. The ring looked like some kind of crime scene. Jock and I only fought for a couple minutes so the girls had not even recovered yet. I could see Madison was sitting on the canvas slumped in our corner exhausted. Her left arm was on the ropes and her legs were just straight spread out in front of her.

I was surprised that Jill was still where I left her before Jock attacked me. She was on her knees with her head still down on the canvas. She was holding her amazing boobs. They had been through quite a lot in this match!

Jill rolled her head to the side and her eyes went to Jock who was on the canvas not doing a whole lot. Then she saw Madison slumped in our corner and finally she made eye contact with me. Right then we both knew that this marathon fall was going to come down to the two of us.

"1!....., 2!....., 3!......", the ref started counting us all out!

With urgency I got to my hands and knees. As I got to one knee, Jill got to her feet. As she made her way to me I was able to get to my feet but I was bent over still woozy from when Jock landed on me.

I only made it about two steps when Jill grabbed me by my head and snap mared me to the canvas. I can tell you that another hard hit to the mat was not something I needed. Jill wasted no time getting on top of me. Jill could only win by forcing an orgasm and that is what she went after immediately.

Jill put her right knee across my throat to keep me down. She reached down and grabbed my flaccid cock and shoved it into her mouth! Aggressively she started sucking away. She was not playing around at all.

I yelled to the ref, "She can't suck me off! I'm not tagged in!"

"You wanted in so bad? You get what you wish for!", the ref replied.

"Fuck You!", was my response. I figured I was screwed anyway. The crowd was against us and now the ref was too! Basically this thing was now a free for all and everyone was "in"!

I wasn't hard but Jill was determined. Since Jill was about four inches shorter than me, she was having trouble keeping her knee on my throat. I still complained to the ref about the choke.

"Choke ref! Choke!", I pleaded.

The ref tapped Jill on her thigh, "Get off the throat."

Jill only broke her rhythm of sucking my cock for a moment while she slid her knee off my neck. Damn, Jill was giving me one hell of a blowjob! I was fully erect now and she was using her hands on my shaft and balls. I was struggling. My breathing became erratic. Fuck, she was good!

As I lay there I suddenly hear a rise from the crowd and a count! The ref slapped out, "1!"

Quickly I sat up!

The ref slapped out, "2!"

"What the fuck was going on?!", was all I could wonder.

Both Jill and I turned our heads just in time to see Jock kick out from a pin attempt from Madison! She is such a competitor! Madison gathered herself and smartly tried to take advantage since Jock was just lying there!

"NO!!!", Madison cried out to the ref! Her face was distraught when she didn't get the pin!

The ref confirmed, "Only a 2 count."

We really needed that pin, but before I could worry about that Jill was back to sucking my dick! With her tongue, she licked me from the base of my cock all the way up its tip before consuming it.

"Ahhhhhhhh Fuck!", I moaned against my will as I fell back to the canvas.

I looked over and saw Madison and Jock struggling against each other from their knees. Jock was recovering while Maddy was fading.

Jill was really using her tongue on me. My dick was stiff as steel now! A wave a pleasure hit me and I arched my back up only to have Jill put her hand on my chest to flatten me back down. Her hand was covered in saliva from the blowjob.

I tried to reach up and grab some of Jill's hair. I had to get her off me but I just couldn't focus.

Just then I could hear a very familiar, "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!"

My heart sank. I saw the last thing I ever wanted to see! Jock had pinned Madison to her back with her leg stretched up and was driving that big dick of his right into her pussy! Madison was clutching the back of Jock's head! Her eyes were closed as she was trying to resist every inch of Jock!

"Cum for me you little whore!", Jock commanded Madison, "You know you can't deny a real man like me!"

Jill had me paralyzed with an incredible blowjob and across the ring Jock had Madison gasping with every thrust of his hips! If I didn't do something quick we were going to lose for sure!

The ref was going between Madison and I asking us if we were cumming. Both of us were responding with "colorful" denials.

While having to hear Madison grunting with pleasure, I managed to reach my left hand up into Jill's crotch. I pressed the heel of it onto her pussy and rubbed in a circular motion. Jill sure as shit felt that! She rose up off my dick and pressed her head up against my thigh as she moaned.

Jill's moans were quickly drowned out by a new round of moans coming from Madison across the ring, "OOOH! OOOH! OOOH! OOOH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! OOOOOOOOOOO!"

Dammit! Madison was on the verge of cumming to Jock!

I desperately tried to get my head under Jill's pussy. I wormed my way in there by pulling her right leg over my head and basically pushing her hips with my other hand. I wasted no time in getting my tongue into her twat. With that, Jill sat straight up. The view I had looking up at her sexy little ass with that ponytail down her back as she arched with pleasure was sheer heaven.

Maybe, just maybe, I could get her to cum!

I could hear Jock giving it to Maddy, "C'mon you slut!Youfuckingcome for me!"

The ref was on the canvas in Maddy's face, "Are you cumming Angel?! You've got to tell me Angel?! I can call it without you!"

"Don't you fucking call it! Don't... Unnnnnngh! Oh God! ..... Don't you dare call it!", Madison argued! She was barely hanging on!

Hearing my wife getting pounded was more than distracting. I wasn't focused on Jill's pussy like I should've been. That was a mistake because Jill regained her focus and bent back down to my crotch!

The crowd loved witnessing Madison struggle against Jock's ruthless fucking while Jill and I were locked in a 69!

I wrapped my arms around Jill's waist mashing her cunt right down on my mouths and I was working my tongue between her slit and her clit as best I could. Jill's response?

She started sucking on my balls!!!

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!", I started moaning!

She was still stroking my penis with her one hand but was totally cupping and sucking on my testicles! It was pure ecstasy!!!

With a stream of, "OH FUCK! OH FUCK! YOU BITCH! FUUUUUUUUCK! NO!NO!NO!NOOOOOOO!!!!! UNNNNNNNNGH!!!!!!!", a stream of cum shot out of my cock!!!

My balls had clenched up while still in Jill's mouth and I came violently!!! Jill hadn't stopped until the first shot of cum landed on her and she felt it on the hand she had on my cock! It was quite an eruption!

We lost. We fucking Lost! I lost!!!

Never had something that felt so great felt so horrible at almost the same time. Sadly, I knew the horrible feeling was going to stay for a much longer time.

"YESSSS! YES! YES! YES!!!", Jill exclaimed has she jumped to her feet and jumped up and down with my cum in her hair and running down her hand. Her big bouncy tits joined in the celebration.

"NO! NO! NO! no. no. no.", Madison screamed and then faded into whimpers and sobbing. Maddy burst into tears and that asshole, Jock, kept on fucking her.

"That's right! Cry you little loser! Go ahead and cry!", Jock taunted.

Despite Jock's thrusts, Madison covered her face and sobbed so much her whole body was crying! She had seen me shoot my load and she was crushed. She had held out against Jill's tongue and Jock's big dick. She went to her limits to do it while I only managed to get pinned by a girl and then had that same girl fellatio me to a spouting whale!

The crowd was thrilled that their precious heroes had won. At the ref's urging, Jock finally stopped fucking Maddy. She curled up on her side still sobbing. As he got to his feet, his dick still stiff, an excited Jill jumped into his arms, almost toppling them both.

"We did it baby! We did it!", Jill shouted and raised her arms up in victory as Jock held her.

"No, YOU did it. That's my girl!", he said back to her.

I wanted to vomit from their celebration. Truthfully, it was only part of the reason. The main reason was we were going to miss another payment on our house and who knows what would happen then!

My whole body sore, I lay there on the canvas watching the ref raise Jock and Jill's arms in victory.

"Your winners by 2 falls to none, Jock & Jill!!!"

As the crowd cheered Jock and Jill, I wondered what kind of man I was? What kind of provider was I? How horrible it was for Madison to have decided to be with me. I lost my job. I couldn't pay our bills. Because of my ineptitude, I've allowed us to get involved in a sex-wrestling league in an attempt to make our house payments. Worst of all we weren't even winning any money. Thanks to me we were broke AND humiliated!

I got to one knee and steadied myself. Jill and Jock were each standing on a turnbuckle posing for the cheering crowd. Jill was still favoring her hip. They were on their way to a championship match. I turned to see Madison still crying. She was sitting Indian style with her head in her hands.

"no. no. no.", she kept muttering while shaking her head.

I knew I couldn't approach her yet even though I wanted to. I got up headed back to our corner. The staff puts towels there after every match and I needed to wipe the jizz off of me.

As I cleaned up, Jill and Jock were leaving the ring headed back to their room. With the initial excitement from winning wearing off, Jill started limping so Jock carried Jill to the back. Jill raised both fists in the air and then hugged her man "Officer and a Gentlemen" style. The crowd loved it.

Feeling like a complete failure, I could only walk over to my wife and put my hand on her shoulder, "Baby, we've got to go."

Madison jerked her shoulder away, "I'm not going anywhere with you!", without even looking at me.

"Well you can't stay in here.", I said with more attitude then I should have.

With that, Madison got to her feet. She used the rope to steady herself as she climbed out of the ring. I put my hand out to help her and without looking, she defiantly put her hand up signaling for me to stay away.

We walked a loser's walk backed to our area. Madison was ahead of me, ignoring me. Even though she is upset, I could tell she didn't want to argue out there in front of the crowd. The crowd gave us a polite applause for our showing, but there was a handful of boos mixed in.

I know she was upset but I was the one losing the match out there. I was the one who was humiliated!