Booty Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen heard the click again and pouted. He had hung up on her. So that was it—send a picture of her tits to him or get nothing. She thought about it for a few minutes and then gave in. As a small concession to her modesty, she held her phone in front of her face when she took the shot, making hard to tell it was her, but her boobs were definitely in frame. She paced for a few minutes before calling him back.

"Nice," he said.

"So do you want to come over?"

"Dollface, I'm getting sick of this game. Say the whole thing."

"Do you want to come over and fuck me?"

"Yeah, I do," he answered, and Jen broke into a grin. "But I won't. I already got other plans for the night."

Jen's face fell. "That's not fair!" she finally sputtered.

"Hit me back later in the week."

"But I sent you a picture," she pleaded, hoping for break.

"Yeah, I got it. But I'm not your boyfriend and I'm not gonna drop everything just because you call."

"Asshole!" Jen exclaimed, livid at his denial.

"Watch your mouth, dollface, or you'll get nothing. Later."

Jen raged as she heard the tell-tale click that meant he had hung up on her. Angry and horny as hell, she quickly got dressed, put on some makeup and stalked over to the Student Union food court, intent on finding a guy, any guy, to fool around with. She brought herself a coffee and took a seat, scanning the room for potential prey. After twenty minutes, the reality of the situation hit her. The few guys that were here were either with a girl, repulsive, or in a large pack. She even tried to make eye contact with a few of the repulsive guys, but was completely unsuccessful. Dejected, she finished her drink and returned to her dorm room, finding Karen already there. As her mind cleared, the memory of her sending a naughty picture resurfaced and she kicked herself for being so stupid. She really didn't want a picture like that out there, and who knew what a jerk like Jason would do with it? She groaned internally as she shook her head.

Jen buried herself in her bed that night and concentrated on all the guys she knew. She figured she could name a bunch, but almost all of them were dating, and often dating her friends. After another restless night, she rose early as usual and put extra effort into looking nice. She went to class with a purpose, a smile on her face. By the second evening she was still alone in her room, with only a brief conversation with a boy to her credit. She stewed about Jason's words that she should find a boyfriend. She would show him, she resolved. She didn't need him or his cock. She would find someone on her own, even if it took all semester. Twenty minutes later, she sighed and dialed his number.

"Hey dollface," he answered, his voice immediately setting her on edge.

"Hey," she started timidly. "How's your day going?"

"You have got to be kidding me," he said, not an ounce of give in his voice.

Jen knew what she wanted to say, what she had to say, but she resisted. She paused, uncertain if she wanted to go further.

"I told you not to waste my time," he growled.

"No!" she exclaimed, "Don't hang up! It's just that...I was wondering if you would like to come over and have sex with me."

Silence filled the air. Finally he spoke. "I don't know, dollface, your roommate going to attack me again?"

"No, she's at the library."

"Hmmm. I don't know," he purred, his voice dripping in sensuality.

"I'll make it worth your while."

"I don't know...send me a picture."

"No. Jason, no, I don't want to do that. Just come over."

"Send me a picture."

"No."

And with that, Jen hung up the phone. She stared at the phone, amazed she had just done that. It felt good to stick up for herself, she thought. She only hoped she could stay strong. Jen frowned. With no prospect of Jason coming over, she decided to use these precious minutes alone to try to get some relief herself. Her body was already alive and ready. She quickly locked the door, lit some incense, and shut off the light. She didn't need a guy, she thought to herself. She removed her bra, slid under the sheets, closed her eyes and started to caress her breasts.

After getting herself worked up, she pulled her tee to her chin and started to snake her other hand down to her waistline. Suddenly she froze as some people walked by door, chatting. Almost immediately she realized it was not going to work; she didn't know where Karen was. She could return at any moment. Jen considered texting her to find out where she was, but the prospect of admitting she just needed some alone time was too embarrassing. Her phone chirped and she picked it up to see a text had come in from Jason. She opened it and then squealed, dropping her phone on her bed: he had sent her a picture of his half-hard cock with the message "your turn." Jen covered her mouth in shock as she stared at the picture, her breath quickening even more. She wanted him. Brushing aside her concerns, she stood up, removed her top and took another picture. Her lust addled mind thought about it for a few seconds and then hit send. She gave it a few moments and then called him back.

"Nice, dollface, nice," he answered in approval. Jen knew what she had to say.

"Do you want to come over and fuck me?"

"Sounds pretty tempting. You sure we'll be alone?"

"I'll make sure," she practically panted.

"I'll be over in 20," he said and hung up.

Jen's hands trembled as she dialed Karen to tell her to stay away for a few hours. She checked herself in the mirror and in a burst of inspiration changed into a threadbare pink tank top. She had considered tossing it, as it was way tight and faded, but as she looked at herself in the mirror she was glad she hadn't. The top was stretched tight across her boobs and her nipples were so hard that they looked like they were going to burst right through. She could make out the outline of her areolas, the shirt was so thin. Jen admired herself for a few moments, posing for him in her mind. She checked her watch and then paced her room and waited for what seemed like an eternity. She almost whimpered in excitement as a knock fell on her door. Opening the door, she saw the object of her desire leaning on the doorframe, towering over her with a wolfish grin on his face as he took her in. Despite her arousal, the lust in his eyes made her take a few steps back, her eyes never leaving his. Jason sauntered in, closing the door behind him and locking it.

He walked up to her and she stared at him, frozen to the ground. His hand slowly reached out and took a firm handful of her hair in the back of her head, pulling her face up and causing Jen to moan.

"You wanna be my slut tonight?"

Jen groaned her assent, and he pulled her to him by her hair and kissed her. Her hands reached out to feel the solid heat of his chest and arms. After a few frenzied moments he roughly pulled her away, lust-filled eyes possessing her for a long moment before releasing her hair. His hands gripped the shoulder straps of her tanktop and in one violent motion he ripped her shirt open. Jen almost fainted in arousal. His savage eyes drifted down to savor her breasts as he tore the shirt completely open and pulled it off of her.

"Sometimes girls just wanna get fucked, right?" He grinned as his hands roamed her body. Jen agreed with a gasp as he pushed her shorts down. She did a shimmy and they fell to her ankles, leaving her completely nude. He gathered another handful of her hair and pulled her head back. "Girls like to fuck, isn't that what you said?" Jen agreed in a daze. "Who needs a boyfriend? You just want a nice, hard cock to come over and fuck you."

"Yeah," Jen agreed and reached down to grab his cock through his shorts as he kissed her again. Jason broke their kiss and pulled back, taking his tee off. Jen reached out and place a hand on his chest, but he pushed it off.

"Let's teach you some positions, dollface," he grinned.

Jason took her by the wrists and placed her hands on the outside of his shoulders.

"Put your feet so they touch outside of mine," he ordered and Jen complied. "This is position one. When I tell my slut to get into position one, you stand like this, got it?"

Jen nodded, trembling in arousal, as she stood before him. Her hands held on to his massive shoulders as she stood with her feet about 2 feet apart. His hands started to roam her body with impunity, tweaking her nipples, brushing against her dripping sex, lightly slapping her face. Jen found that she was helpless, unable to grind against him, unable to touch his body or hers, dependent on him for all pleasure. His hands encircled her throat and her eyes flew open in shock as he choked off her air supply for a moment, but she held her position.

"Good girl," he growled in approval, wolfish eyes in an expressionless face.

He put a finger on her lips and she eagerly sucked him in, eyes in his as she imitated giving a blowjob. He added a second finger and then slowly withdrew them. His hand lowered to her pussy and her eyes rolled back as he firmly inserted them into her, lifting her to her toes. The sloppy sound of her getting finger fucked mingled with her squeals as he pinched and pulled on her nipples with his other hand. When he withdrew his fingers from her, her whole body shook, her knees barely able to keep her up, her hands clamped on his shoulders for support. His fingers pushed into her mouth and she sucked them clean.

"Good girl," he smiled. "Let's give you position two. On your knees."

Jen practically collapsed to the floor, her hands catching on his waistband and pulling his shorts down. She reached for his hard cock, but he swatted her hands away.

"Knees apart. Further," he ordered, and she looked up at him with her knees wide apart. "Now hold your ankles," he demanded as he stepped out of his shorts and kicked off his shoes. "This is position two. When I tell my slut to get into position two, this is your pose. Got it?"

Jen panted her understanding and Jason guided his cock to her mouth. She sucked him in eagerly and focused on sucking him like he had taught her last time. Jason rested his hand on her head.

"Let's see how much you can take, slut." With that his hand tightened on the back of her head and he started to push his dick deeper into her throat. Jen felt him getting too deep and reached out to push him away. Jason yanked her mouth off of him.

"Position two, slut," he growled and she dutifully reached back to hold her ankle.

"You're going to make me throw up," she protested.

"Let's see how much you can take," he replied and put his dick back into her mouth. He slowly pushed it in until she retched again, this time quickly pulling out. Jen gasped for control as tears spilled from her eyes.

"Good girl," he grinned, and Jen had barely recovered her breath when he put it in her mouth again. From the position she was in, she was completely unable to control him and she watched his belly approach, knowing he had at least an inch more to put in. Her body rebelled again and he pulled out, her eyes watering as she fought to keep from losing it. He repeated the process a few more times, giving her encouragement after each one. Finally he pulled her to her feet, wiped the tears from her face, and kissed her. She collapsed against his body, his cock pressed rigidly against her tummy.

"I want to fuck your mouth," he snarled.

"Yeah," Jen agreed, not having any idea what he meant.

"Yeah, what?"

"Fuck my mouth."

"Again."

"Fuck my mouth."

Jason pushed her onto her bed and the positioned her on her back so that her head was hanging off the side facing the room and her legs were against the wall in a giant V.

"Hands on the bed," he ordered, positioning them by her sides.

With that, he lowered his hips to her hungry mouth and started to pump into her. Jen entire world shook as she lay still while his shaft worked into her. His hands played with her breasts, twisting and pinching her nipples, slapping her breasts, stroking her thighs. He patted her pussy a few times and would sometimes slip a finger into her. Every time she raised her hands he quickly pushed them back down to the bed, so she learned to just lay still and take it. On occasion he would pull out of her mouth and rub his sopping dick over her face before starting again, causing his precum and her saliva to mix with her tears. Jason reached down and pinned her hands to the bed and began fucking her mouth with abandon. Jen realized she couldn't move at all, her head pressed firmly against the bed frame, and tried to synchronize her breathing with his thrusts so she wouldn't pass out. Sometimes his cock rammed so hard into her mouth she swore the tip of her nose touched his balls and she tried to control her retching as best she could. Jason finally pulled out and pushed her over.

"Position two," he demanded and Jen scrambled off the bed to take her position on the floor.

Jason put his cock back in her mouth, placed his hands solidly on the back of her head to hold it in place, and started to thrust into her again. Jen felt like her entire body was on fire and wished she could touch herself, her submission making her even hotter. He let out a deep, animal groan and she felt his cock harden even more in her mouth. Spurt after spurt of his seed ejaculated into her mouth as she vainly tried to swallow it all. Finally he was spent and he collapsed back on the bed. Jen stayed in position in a sexual daze, excess cum dribbling down her chin, gasping for breath.

Jason caught his breath and cracked a smile. "You can move, dollface."

Jen crawled over and grabbed a tissue to clean off. When she turned, he already had his shorts on. She watched from her knees as he put on his shoes.

"What about me?" she complained.

"What about you?" he replied, not even bothering to look at her.

"I thought you were going to fuck me," she begged.

"Just like the last time," he grinned wickedly, "when I thought I was going to get to fuck you. Now we're even." Jason put on his tee and stood, looking down at her. "Call me next week and I'll fuck you stupid." With that, he rose and walked out of her room.

Jen watched the door close in disbelief. The night's events had been amazing, but she wanted to get fucked. The jerk hadn't even made her cum! Jen punched the bed in frustration. Her body was on fire, but as she checked her watch she knew she had to get cleaned up before Karen returned. Jen sighed, wiped her face off again, and got ready to take a shower. The bathroom was empty when she entered, and after washing up she decided to try and quickly make herself cum. Just her luck, as her body started to convulse, a pair of girls walked in, engaged in boisterous conversation, and ruined her moment.

Three days later, still steamed over the way he had treated her, Jen saw him walking by with a buddy in the student union. She glared at him with all the venom she could muster. His eyes finally caught hers, and he responded to her ice with a smirk as he passed, turning back to his bud as he maintained his conversation. Jen shook her head and stalked away. She bought herself a coffee and found an empty sofa in one of the union's lounges. She opened a book and started to study, forcing thoughts of him out of her mind. She was lost in her studies when suddenly he joined her on the sofa.

"Hey dollface, how you doing?" he grinned.

"You're an asshole and I want you leave," she snarled, the blood roaring in her ears as she glared at him.

He chuckled at her. "Dollface, I told you I'm never gonna be your boyfriend. Don't be mad. We're even now."

"Even? How can you say we're even? And stop calling me dollface."

Jason laughed. "Yeah? Or what, dollface? You'll stop calling me?"

Jen glowered at him.

"Hey," he chuckled, a bemused grin on his face. "I understand. You thought you were calling a lover." He was suddenly more serious, the mirth still visible in his eyes. "Jen, this game you're trying to play is serious, and it's a game you're not ready for." His voice hardened as he continued. "The game isn't going to change. You have needs, we all do. I can help. But don't expect a romantic, candlelit romp. I told you, you want to be fucked stupid, you call me."

Jen started to respond before noticing a girl walking by. Jason hadn't been exactly quiet, and from the looks of it the girl had overheard. Jen waited until she had passed before turning back to him.

"I did call you over. You were supposed to 'fuck me stupid'," she sneered quietly, her finger pantomiming quotes. "But you didn't. Obviously, I can't trust you to be up to the task."

Jason grinned as he leaned in. "You can trust me to rock your world. You and I both know I can. But I had to teach you a lesson, teach you that when you call me over, you need be able to deliver. So like I said, we're even," he said, leaning back and motioning both hands level.

Jen glared at him as he returned her gaze confidently.

"Why do you have to be so mean to me when I call? I want you to delete those pictures I sent you."

"Dollface, I'm not being mean to you. I'm making it crystal clear that we're negotiating a fucking. I don't want you to start thinking this arrangement is more than it is. I'm not coming over to spend quality time with you, or to get to know you better." Jen shook her head and glanced away. "Don't be calling me asking how my day went, wondering what I'm doing. When you've decided what you want, you call and let me know what you want. That's it." He paused for a moment. "I know what's going on in your head," he sighed and Jen rolled her eyes. "You look around, see all these guys who you're too good for, and the ones you want are already taken. Dollface, find yourself a boyfriend. I know it's hard, putting yourself out there, but everything worth having is. You're a beautiful girl, smart and classy. That alone can get you a guy, someone who will care for you, who will come running when you call. That guy ain't me. But I got something for you, something you want. Call me when you need it."

Jen stared at him, her mouth suddenly dry. Did he just say she was beautiful? Her eyes silently followed him as he stood.

"Jen, find yourself a boyfriend," he sighed, almost sympathetically. He abruptly leaned over and Jen pulled back a little, think he was going to kiss her. Instead he put his mouth near her ear. "But if you want to get fucked stupid, call me," he growled and walked away. Despite herself, Jen shivered at the raw sexuality of his comment.

Jen stewed over his words for the rest of the week. Her anger and disappointment eventually gave way to a ridiculous desire to get fucked again. She really couldn't understand it. She had gone 21 years without sex, but now she craved a dick that belonged to another girl. She really didn't blame Jason for not fucking her. He had made it clear it was all about him and apparently had been really irritated that his attempt at a hookup had been blocked by Karen. Nonetheless, the way he had dominated her was incredibly erotic, so powerful and...masculine. During the day she despised herself for the way she acted, the pictures she had sent and the words she had told him. At night, though, in dreams she would relive "position one", tossing the night away in an aroused state. Even Karen noticed, telling her that she was tossing and turning a lot at night. Jen hoped that that was all she was doing; what if she was mumbling in the dark? Unable to find a boyfriend, she resolved to take Jason up on his offer one more time and hope that a good round of sex would clear her mind. Karen was out, and she wanted him tonight.

"Hey dollface," he answered easily.

"Hey," she replied, butterflies filling her belly again. She rubbed her forehead, knowing the filthy words she had to say. Suddenly the phone clicked. She looked at it in confusion to see they had been disconnected. She called him right back. She started to apologize for the dropped call but he cut her off.