Booty Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you I don't like having my time wasted. When you call, the first words out of your mouth better be what you want," he snarled.

"Okay," she whimpered, "Will you come over and fuck me?"

"No. You just blew your one chance for tonight."

"Jason, no, please!"

"And another thing. When you call, I want a picture first. And it better be good, otherwise, don't bother calling."

"Jason, please!" she begged, but he had already hung up.

Jen collapsed on her bed and burst into tears. She was so worked up she was a mess. And now he was demanding another picture just for the privilege of asking him to fuck her. Jen pouted at the gross unfairness of it. The guy should be begging her for sex, not the other way around. Jen sighed in defeat, knowing that she would be calling him tomorrow night.

Jen stewed all day in class, her mind constantly on the evening. She would take a picture, send it to him, then call and ask to get fucked. She would also need to get rid of Karen, as Thursday was often a night she spent in. Jen was so worked up she didn't really care what Karen thought of her request for some time alone. The hours seemed to drag by, Jen doodling in her notebook rather than listening to the professor. A surge hit her as she remembered she had a picture of his cock on her phone, and she could barely wait for class to finish before finding a private spot to admire it. Dinner finally came and she patiently waited for a few more hours before calling him. She asked Karen to have a few hours alone, and Karen promised to stay out until 11.

Jen put on the naughty panty Jason had bought her, her sex visible through the sheer lace. She took off her top, struck a seductive pose, and took a picture. Unsatisfied, she tried a few more poses before finding one that was extra hot. She hoped Jason would be available tonight, and she hoped he would actually fuck her this time. That's really what she needed, a good fucking, she decided. Hopefully tonight would be the night. She sent him her picture just after 8, anticipating it was good enough for him, and called him a minute later.

"Hey dollface, nice picture," he grinned.

"Can you please come over and fuck me?" she begged.

"Well that sounds tempting." Jen's heart jumped in anticipation. "Love those panties on you. Hmmm. Tell you what, send me another picture, a close up of those panties."

"So you'll come over?"

"Send me a picture dollface, and we'll talk about it."

Jen winced at the tell tale click. He hadn't even promised to come over. She didn't spare a second thought before taking a close up of her crotch, her labia clearly visible, and sending it to him.

"Very nice," he smiled as he answered.

"Will you come over and fuck me?"

"Yeah, yeah, I think I will. Tell you what, I'll be over at 10:30. See you then. I'm looking forward to it." With that, he hung up.

Jen stared at the phone in disbelief. Karen was supposed to be home at 11, and she was pretty religious about being in bed by midnight. Lust overwhelmed reason and Jen called Karen to beg for more time. The suppressed giggle from Karen would have made Jen blush, but she was too worked up to care. Her room safely empty until 12:30, she checked the time. Over two hours to wait in anticipation. She paced restlessly, unable to concentrate, unwilling to go out, unable to settle. Her pussy was dripping already. Jen changed into a blue tank top and her shortest pair of pink gym shorts, ones that she usually only wore with leggings, as even in her aroused state she knew she was not going to answer the door in sheer panties. She hung her panties prominently on her headboard in case he wanted to admire them. Time crept by, and Jen found herself touching herself repeatedly, but with the promise of the night, she always stopped. Finally, mercifully, the clock reached 10:30. She waited in stretched anticipation, but nothing happened. Another minute ticked by, then another. She wondered if he had changed his mind, and she felt like she was going to cry. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Jen leapt to her feet, opened the door and smiled. Jason walked in with a wicked twinkle in his eye and closed the door behind him, wearing cargo shorts and a gray tee.

"Hi," she whimpered.

"Position one, slut," he ordered,his voice dripping with temptation, eyes hungry and smoldering. She immediately complied. His hand took a good handful of hair in the back of her head and pulled her face up. "You want to get fucked stupid tonight, slut?"

"Yeah," Jen panted.

"Well you called the right guy." His hand slid under her shirt and found her aching breasts, fondling her nipples, making her moan in ecstasy.

"You got flip flops?" he asked.

"Yeah," Jen answered, confused.

"Put them on."

Jen looked at him askew for a moment and then went her closet and put on her flip flops.

"Sweet. Come with me," Jason grinned, taking her hand and leading her out into the hall.

"Wait, what? No, stop!" Jen was so startled, she was outside her room before she could even react.

"Jason, no, I can't go out like this!" she protested, clamping her free arm over her boobs and glancing down the deserted hallway.

Jason ignored her and led her to the stairway at the end of her hall. No one used the end stairway, it was primarily an extra fire escape. Suddenly they were alone, but somehow Jen knew they were still in public. Jen's cheeks burned in embarrassment, as she was outside her room wearing only a thin tank top, short gym shorts, and flip flops. She complained to him and tried to pull him back, but his hand held hers tightly and she was no match. Jason led her down a flight of stairs, oblivious to her protests. Stopping between floors, he pinned her to the wall and kissed her. She touched him tentatively, enjoying the feeling she had longed for. When he didn't stop her, her hands started to roam his hard body. He broke their kiss and cupped her face while standing forehead to forehead. Jen started into his smiling eyes and wondered what he was doing.

"Please, let's go back to my room."

"Why?" he mocked.

"I want you to fuck me," she begged.

"Soon enough," he grinned.

"Yeah, but..."

Her thought was interrupted as he kissed her aggressively again, this time firmly grabbing her breasts as they stood in the stairwell. She tried halfheartedly to push him off, but to no avail. He pulled away with a smile and looked at her for a moment. Suddenly he bent over and threw her over his shoulder. He dashed down the rest of the steps to the exit, Jen protesting the whole way. The exit was deserted, as it was only used in emergencies, and Jen found herself outside in the warm night. The weak light of the exit barely illuminated the corner they were in, completely exposed on two sides. Even in the darkness she could see the gleam on Jason's face as he leaned against the wall with her in front of him.

"Position one," he smiled.

"Jason, no, please, let's go back to my room." Jen brought an arm up defensively to cover her breasts and glanced around. They seemed to be alone. When he didn't answer, she looked back to him.

"Position one, slut," he repeated, his voice holding a bemused taunt.

"Jason no, I don't want to. Please, let's go back to my room." Shadows played across his face, but she could still see him smirk. He took her free hand and pulled it to cover his cock. Jen looked down and whimpered in desire as she felt him through his shorts.

"Come on, Jen. You want this?" he grinned. Jen nodded mutely. "This is why you called me over, because you want this. You want to be my slut tonight."

"Yeah, but..."

Jason cut her off with a finger to her lips. "No buts. Get in position one. Or walk away. Make up your mind. Now."

Jen looked guiltily at him and moved to position one. She really didn't have a choice she told herself, there was no way she could walk back into the dorm at this time of night without being seen by legions of her neighbors. A lean grin crept onto Jason's face.

"Now what does my slut want?"

Jen paused for only a moment. "I want to get fucked," she whispered.

"Good girl."

She stood in position one as he slowly appraised her. His hands slid under her tee and Jen clamped her elbows to her sides to try and keep them in a decent place. Anyone walking by would be able to see them, and she was mortified at the prospect. Jason smiled at her and teased a move up her belly. Jen curled as much as she could while maintaining her pose, but his hands changed direction and slid around to her back. She looked up at him with pleading eyes as his fingers dipped under the waistband of her shorts. Panic rose in her throat and she vigorously shook her head, which seemed to amuse him.

"What's the matter, slut, isn't this what you wanted?" he teased.

"No, please," she begged.

"I think it is. Let me check." His hand drifted around to the front of her shorts and then slipped down to touch her most private of places. Jen went rigid and stifled a squeak as Jason slowly withdrew his fingers. Even in the dim light she could see them glisten with her wetness. "You're soaked, slut," he smiled and Jen could feel herself blush scarlet in humiliation as she looked away. "You love this. Isn't it great to be young?"

Jason forced his fingers into her mouth and she instinctively sucked them. Suddenly his mouth was on her, hot and hungry, their tongues battling in unbridled lust. Remarkably, his hands stayed safe, stroking her face and side as they kissed. Jen was breathless as they broke and could only offer the weakest of protests as he led her away from the dorm and further into campus.

The lust fogging Jen's mind cleared as she realized he was leading her into the heart of the campus where they were sure to encounter people. She pulled back and covered her breasts again with her free arm. He responded by forcefully pulling her forward and draping an arm around her shoulders. Although it looked casual, he had an extremely tight grip on her. She had no choice but to go with him. Jen pleaded for him to stop.

"Jason, please, I can't be seen like this."

"You fine. Just walk normally or you'll attract attention," he smiled easily.

"Please," she squealed softly as she saw a couple approaching them.

"Walk normal," he ordered, looking down at her.

Jen reluctantly dropped her arm and stared at the ground as they slowly passed the other couple, her senses locked on their conversation. If they noticed, they made no comment as they passed in the night.

"Good girl," he grinned.

He led her to a dimly lit area, just off the mall and beside a topiary in front of the journalism building. "Position one, slut," he grinned.

"No," Jen whispered even as she took her position.

Jason smiled wickedly at her. "Yes," he smiled.

He made no move to kiss her, but his hands roamed her helpless body. Jen looked around, noting that they were somewhat in shadows, but anyone walking by would be able to see them. She wondered if wanderers would be able to tell that she was completely helpless and she blushed at the prospect of being caught. Jason suddenly grabbed a handful of hair and forcibly turned her face back to him.

"Eyes here, slut," he ordered. "Nothing you need to worry about over there."

"Please, let's go back to my room," she begged.

"Why?"

"So you can fuck me."

"Soon enough, slut. First, let's have some fun."

With that he pulled her tank up. Jen squealed as her elbows clamped to her sides just in time to prevent her breasts from being exposed. She looked helplessly at his face as he grinned at her discomfort. His hand danced along the newly exposed skin of her midriff, his fingertips leaving a trail of fire. A cruel smile entered his face and his eyes suddenly held hers. She knew instinctively what he was going to do and shook her head in a panic, her eyes darting around to ensure there were no looky-lous watching. Slowly his fingertips slipped under her tank and she tried to arch her back to keep them away. Jason was having none of it and ordered her to stand straight. She looked back into his lustful eyes as his fingertips reached the bottom of her breasts. The air escaped her in a sudden rush as he stroked them, her knees suddenly wobbly. His hands worked their way to the sides of her breasts, stroking her lightly. Despite her best efforts she whimpered into the night. She twitched as she saw someone walk by, but they didn't seem to notice her predicament. His hands were now cupping her breasts, thumbs on her sternum as he squeezed her globes, her erect nipples dragging across the fabric of her tank. His wrists slowly rose, and suddenly she was acutely aware of the night air on her bare breasts. Her eyes pleaded to his, and mercifully he pulled his hands away. Her tank fell back into place and he landed a quick peck on her surprised lips before throwing his arm around her shoulders and leading her back into the well-lit walkway.

Jen recoiled as they entered the light, her eyes wincing in the brightness. Having walked this path many times at night, she knew the lights really were not bright at all, but her current condition made her fell like she was out in broad daylight.

"Look down, slut," Jason grinned. "Look at what you're doing to me."

Jen glanced down at his crotch, a semi-boner clearly trying to show against his thigh.

"And to think you're worried about someone seeing you!" he chuckled as he casually adjusted himself.

"Let's go back to my room," she offered, desperate for the privacy of her dorm.

"Hmmm, why would I want to do that?"

"So you can fuck me."

"All in good time, slut."

Jason led her up the stairs to the Sociology building. Seeing as it was after 11, the building was locked, but he produced his student ID and swiped them in. Jen looked at him in amazement.

"I got friends," he explained with a smirk as he held the door for her.

The building was largely dark and completely deserted, but the public areas were still brightly lit. He stopped in the brightness of the foyer and turned to her. In a moment she was wrestling with him as he pulled her tank off. The tank was too skimpy and stretchy, and his surprise attack allowed him to quickly relieve her of it.

"Jason, no!" she protested to his grin, covering her breasts with one arm while she tried to get her tank with the other. Jason teased her, eyes glittering with mischief, holding it up and way out of reach. Even when she could get a hand on it, he pulled it away.

"Position one, slut," he grinned.

"Jason, no, not here, please!"

Jason just nodded as she futilely jumped for her shirt. "Position one."

Knowing she had no chance, Jen glanced around one last time before placing one hand on his shoulder, the other firmly across her breasts.

"Almost," he mocked.

Jen looked up at him for mercy but found none. She finally gave in, her arm tentatively leaving her breasts and taking its position on his side under his upraised arm. Her head bent down, her eyes to ashamed to meet his. Unfortunately this caused her to look right at the obvious erection he was sporting. She tried to look away, but he demanded she look at him. She complied and watched mutely as his eyes drifted down to devour her bare breasts.

"Magnificent," he breathed.

They stood in silence in the foyer for what seemed like long minutes, his eyes drinking her in, the sound of their breathing filling the room. With a grin he lowered her tank, draping it on her shoulder.

"Good girl. You can put it on."

Jen quickly snatched it off her shoulder and put it on, blushing furiously. She wondered idly how much further he would push her. Before she could think about it, he was leading her down one of the hallways. They stopped again and Jason pressed her against a bulletin board and kissed her. Jen melted into him, the desperate hunger driving her body overwhelming her sense of decorum. With a slow grin he pulled back and easily pushed her tank up over her boobs. Jen didn't even fight him, just looked from side to side to ensure they were alone. His mouth descended to one of her nipples and she yelped as she felt his hot tongue on her sensitive nub. His hand started fondling her other breast and she cried out, her eyes closing as he worked on her. A sound rattled from down the hall, but he held her in place and she saw no one. Reason battled lust as she tried to keep her eyes open and stay alert, looking up and down the hallway for intruders. The sensations were just too much, and often her eyes fluttered closed and she laid her head back against the wall. Jason finally finished and stood, allowing her to pull her tank back into place. He turned and led her out of the side of the building and back into the night.

The side of the building opened to a line of short bushes lining a parking lot. As they reached the sidewalk, Jason turned to her, and in an instant she knew what was about to happen. Jen clamped her arms to her sides, fighting his attempt to pull it off of her. As before, the stretchiness of the tank nearly foiled her, and he pulled the back of it over the top of her head. Jen clutched the tank to her chest, unwilling to give it to him. Although it was much darker that it had been in the Sociology building, she felt much more exposed. She looked up at him, hoping for some decency.

"What's the matter, slut?" he smirked. "Feeling a little shy? Position one."

Jen's eyes widened and she shook her head. "Please, not here."

"Here, maybe you will feel more comfortable if I take mine off," he said as he removed his shirt and draped it over his shoulder. Jen shook her head, eyes wide and pleading.

Jason grinned at her and shrugged. "Maybe we can try something else."

The hope that glittered in Jen's heart was quickly extinguished as he leaned over and grasped the waistband of her shorts. Jen's hands flew down to hold them up and in a flash he relieved her of her tank. Jen clamped an arm across her bare breasts and instinctively reached for her tank. Instead of teasing her with it, Jason grabbed a handful of hair and forced her face up to his.

"Position one," he growled.

Jen whimpered as she complied, trembling in humiliation as the night air kissed her breasts. Silence filled the night as she stood, her eyes averted. She slowly raised her eyes to find his, looking softly at her.

"Look around, slut," he whispered.

Jen looked to her left and right, noting there seemed to be no one around, but anyone walking down the mall or the street would be able see her if they simply turned their head. She looked back at him.

"God, you're beautiful," he sighed and kissed her, pulling her close.

Jason's hands gently stroked her back and hair as their tongues battled, and she rationalized that they would look simply like a couple making out to any wandering eyes. She could feel the heat from his bare chest conducting into her skin. He pulled one of her hands off his shoulder and guided it into his shorts to his cock. Jen shuddered as she felt it, instinctively starting to stroke it as they kissed. Finally he broke their kiss and pulled back, forehead to forehead.

"Do you want to stop?" he asked.

Jen nodded. "Please, let's go back to my room."

Jason shook his head quietly. "No. You can go back alone, or you can come with me and get fucked."

Jen whimpered in embarrassment, still standing topless, in public, stroking his dick. She would be mortified if anyone saw her, she really wasn't like this. She tried to think about it, but his hand reached up to cup her breasts. She heard voice as an oblivious couple walked down the mall, causing her to crush into hishands even more. The voices passed and neither one moved for awhile, Jason silently caressing her. He asked again and she gave in, nodding mutely.

"Say it," he demanded.