Bora Bora Sexual Awakening

Story Info
Couple finds more than rest in tropical setting.
2.8k words
4.23
91.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sorand
sorand
50 Followers

This is a true story which took place not too long ago. I submit it here to share with readers both wife and husband, it can really happen to you.

*

I will start with some background information. I am Mark, 28 my wife is Stacy, 27. I am 5-10 190 pounds, brown hair blue eyes, former athlete turned husband of 5 years; so not what I once was, but still an attractive man. My wife on the other hand, is truly the better half; making us the proverb ale couple that you say "he must be very rich or hung like a stallion". I happen to be a little above average in both areas. Stacy stands 5-9, 130 pounds, brown hair with blonde streaks, 34B/C, and a face that is second to none. A true natural beauty with movie star looks. She doesn't enter a room without getting the "wow" factor from the crowd.

We recently vacationed in Bora Bora for our 5 year anniversary. With no kids in our lives yet, it was truly a get away from work and the hustle of our everyday lives. We like tropical heat to help us relax and unwind. Our annual vacation to somewhere warm and exotic is where this story takes place.

Our vacations mean a little more to me. Stacy is an average lover, as compared to my past sexual partners. Sex is basic most of the times with a splash of excitement every now and then. But on our annual vacations, something comes to life sexually inside my wife. She becomes very sexual, kinky, horny, and with primal desires. Our basic sex life awakens, becoming exciting, and very pleasing. Nothing too extreme has happened on our vacations, until Bora Bora.

Our first day on the island, we arrived early morning. The resort was beautiful sitting on the edge of perfect blue water and white sand. We got checked into our breath taking over ocean hut, and changed into our swimsuits. Stacy wears conservative bikinis, nothing too revealing or provocative. But I was going to make sure this trip Stacy had at least one sexy almost sluttish swimsuit. I packed in my bag a thong, very teeny tiny, black bikini. Needing the perfect moment to present her Bora Bora sexy-swimwear, I knew the first day wouldn't be right.

We settled into our vacation by lying on our patio chairs, soaking in the sun. And of course the mandatory tropical drink in hand. I still get very turned on watching my wife of 5 years lay her tan body next to mine, sun beating down on her golden soft skin. The oil on her skin glistening, her curves exposed. She is a beautiful woman.

About an hour into our relaxing, our neighbors in the next hut over moved in. It was my lucky day, from our hut we got a good view of their patio and a little of their room. And even from my advantage point I could tell the wife was smoking hot. Her body looked like a 10 as she moved about her room settling in. The husband looked tall, trim, but nothing at the level of the wife. What are the odds, two must be rich or well hung type couples right next to each other in Bora Bora?

With a trained eye on our new neighbors, trying to get a glimpse of her in something more revealing, I also eyed my sexy wife next to me. She was a couple drinks down and well into one of her trashy novels. Lying on her stomach, topless to avoid tan lines, my mind wondered if she would flip over revealing her naked boobs. A noise next door broke my chain of thought.

I looked at my wife, she was listening carefully too. The noise became louder and it became obvious our new neighbors didn't waste any time; they were breaking in their Bora Bora hut. She was moaning louder, really into their love making session. The thought of such a sexy woman, just yards away from me, naked and fucking, turned me on to no end.

My wife and I listened to the increasing sounds of sexual pleasure from our new neighbors. This must have turned Stacy on too, because she made her first Bora Bora sexual awakening. In all our vacations, Stacy has never sun bathed topless, Bora Bora was her first. Stacy sat up in her chair, fully exposed under the sun. She rubbed my leg with her finger tips, looking at me with her deep brown eyes. Her hands worked their way up to my waist, untying my trunks and tugging at the waist band. I let her pull them down and expose my semi hard cock. I felt a rush of excitement as the sun hit my now naked body.

Stacy started to rub my cock, looking at me deeply, as our neighbors sexual noises filled the air. Listening closer she stroked my hard cock faster and harder. By the look in her eyes I knew what would happen next. I picked her up from her chair, carried her into our hut, and we made passionate sex. It was great sex by our standards; both lying in bed satisfied when done, watching the ocean outside our window.

That evening we got dressed up for dinner, Stacy in a very sexy dress. One which rode her hips just right, exposed perfect amount of cleavage, and revealed just enough upper thighs. Of course being on vacation, the dress was much more provocative than anything she would wear in the states. Stacy was a real head turner in her vacation wear.

Dinner was great, followed by drinks in the bar. A band was playing island tunes, some resort guests were dancing to the music. Stacy and I lounged on a sofa near the back, my hands working her thighs, rubbing them softy. To my excitement our hut neighbors entered the bar. This was my first real sight of them up close. She was a sexy blond; real large breasts probably at least 36D and long legs. She wasn't as attractive as Stacy, but her body was perfect; right out of any men's magazine. He was tall, and handsome in an average Joe kind of way.

Stacy feeling very free waived them over. They approached us and we introduced ourselves, she was Laura and he was Frank from Australia. They sat, ordered some drinks and small talk commenced. About an hour into the chatter, Stacy dropped a true ice breaker, admitting to Laura and Frank what we had the privilege of hearing earlier in the afternoon. Laura kind of blushed and Frank grinned. A slow song saved us and we all made our way to the dance floor for one number.

The 4 of us started the walk to our huts, talking, laughing, making plans to do something the next day. When we got to our huts, my wife invited them in for a nightcap, and I have to admit I was disappointed at the thought; I was ready for round two of vacation sex. Figuring another drink with our new friend's wouldn't be so bad; after all they were fun to be around. Stacy made drinks and before we could even sit down, she shocked everybody, nearly floored me, with her words. She said her and I were planning on going skinny dipping in the ocean, and wanted to know if they wanted to join. Wow, what an invitation. And to my delight, Laura and Frank looked at each other, smiled, and Laura grabbed Stacy by the hand and walked out to the patio.

The moon was bright, as Frank and I stood in surprise, watching our wives head out to the patio. We watched as dresses slipped down and off, bras tossed to the side and thongs left on the swim dock. Frank and I moved to the patio door, it was then I saw Laura naked for the first time as she stood seductively in the moon light. The sight of her perfect body along with my sexy wife both making their way down to the swim dock ladder, brought my cock to attention. Frank and I wasted no more time, we stripped down nude. It became obvious why Laura had married Frank. Even though his cock was only semi erect, he was bigger than me, much thicker and a few inches longer. I guess him to be around 10 inches and with no possible way Laura's hand would grasp around the girth of his cock.

Laura and Stacy were swimming around as Frank and I entered just a few steps behind. For the next hour, we swam, kissed, talked, and laughed as nude couples in the warm ocean. It was a very sexual moment for Stacy and me, we were doing something we normally wouldn't even talk about; thank you tropical vacations!

Later that night, after Laura and Frank returned to their hut, Stacy and I made very passionate love. Our second spectacular love making session since arriving on the island. When done, lying in bed, listening to waves crashing, I couldn't help but ask Stacy if she caught view of Frank's cock. She just smiled, closed her eyes, and went to sleep with a slight grin on her face. I had my answer.

The next morning, we went on a sight seeing tour. When Stacy and I got back to our hut in the afternoon, Laura and Frank were already in swimsuits out on their patio. Well Frank had on a swimsuit anyways. Laura was topless, she had bottoms on, but they didn't cover up much. I could tell Stacy took notice as well. I knew this was my moment to give her my thong-bikini present. I went to my luggage, removed her skimpy gift, and told her to try it on. I couldn't believe two things happened: 1) How sexy she looked in the black thong and top that hardly covered her breasts and 2) How little was said, just a kiss on the cheek, a smile, and out to the patio for some sun.

After one of her favorite tropical drinks, off came her skimpy top. Now just some floss like thong material covered her sexy ass. It was really difficult not to gawk, reading my book was a task. Between my sexy wife right next to me, and gorgeous Laura 50 feet away, I had plenty of skin stealing my attention. I am sure Frank was having the same "problem".

As the sun went down, Laura and Frank asked us over for some drinks before dinner. Stacy put on her swimsuit top and we went into the ocean and swam over to their hut via swim docks. Laura had put on her top too and was playing hostess, serving up drinks. Every time she got up and moved around the hut, she gave us all a view of that sexy body barely covered by a thong swimsuit. We talked for an hour or so, and drinks kept flowing. Before long, the conversation turned to sex. We both shared some love making stories, some more graphic than others. Out of the blue Stacy surprised me once again, telling Laura and Frank something really private about me. Stacy told them about my special "talent". I have always been able to have multiple orgasms; cumming and staying hard until my next orgasm. I have cummed 4 times in one session before. It's a talent I am glad to have, since I do cum fairly quickly on the first orgasm with the next one taking longer and longer.

Laura and Frank never heard of such a thing. A little playful argument ensued and ended with 2 words I will never forget "prove it". Laura had challenged my wife to prove her claim. Without pause Stacy walked over to me, got on her knees right in front of me. She looked me in the eyes and pulled my swim trunks string, releasing the knot. I was so stunned I couldn't move. All I could do was stare back into my wife's eyes as she loosened my trunks and started to pull them down. I stood up ever so slightly, giving her space to remove them, not realizing what I was doing. At that moment I noticed Frank was holding Laura close, as they sat on the bed ready for the show to begin.

My cock was already growing, sitting naked in front of my wife, Laura, and Frank. Stacy grabbed my cock, slowly stroked it up and down, licked the head and looked deeply into my eyes as she did. I spread my legs wide for her, giving her access to me fully. She sucked my cock in, lips wrapped around my cock. Her tongue danced around the tip, while she sucked in and out; one hand on the base of my cock stroking, the other rubbing my balls. She was deep into her cock sucking routine, moaning, sucking deeper and deeper, stroking faster and faster. I looked over to Laura and Frank, Laura was watching very closely, rubbing Frank's cock through his shorts. I felt my first orgasm grow, the excitement of the situation was making me last even shorter than normal.

I ran my hands through my wife's hair, moaning as she took me in deeper and deeper. Hand working my shaft so damn good as her mouth moistened my hard cock. I rolled my head back and let out a loud moan and Stacy pumped my load into her mouth; getting every last drop by pumping my cock and rubbing my balls. I was breathing deep from being sucked so good by my sexy wife.

She turned to Laura, still stroking my hard cock with one hand, she ran her fingers over her lips getting the last of my cum. She said something to Laura I couldn't make out; maybe due to my state of bliss. Next thing I now Laura is on her knees real close to Stacy watching very intently. Closing my eyes from the pleasure and sexual excitement, I didn't see what happened next, but I felt it. Another hand was on my cock, stroking my tip, with another on the base. I knew it was Laura's hand, so I opened my eyes to watch two very sexy women stroke my hard cock.

Stacy looked over to Frank sitting on the bed, motioned with one finger for him to come over to her. Rising from the bed he had a noticeable bulge in his shorts. He stood next to Stacy who let go of my cock, leaving just Laura stroking my hard cock. Stacy reached up and removed Frank's shorts. She was now stroking Frank's growing cock as Laura stroked mine. Frank's cock grew to full length, what an amazing sight to see. Stacy's hand didn't come close to wrapping around it and even with both hands on his cock a few inches stuck out from her grip. Stacy stroked his cock all the way hard and licked his tip around in circles. All with Laura and me watching and my cock in her hands stroking away.

I must have been lost in the moment, because I reached down and caressed Laura's breasts without even thinking about it. There I was watching my wife stroke and suck another man's enormous cock while I played with the greatest set of tits I had ever seen. I could feel another orgasm build. Frank must have been overwhelmed by everything too, as his breathing got quicker and his knees became weak. He let out a loud moan and my wife stroked his cock empty, cumming all over my wife's tits. Stacy continued to stroke Frank's cock, real slow, still watching as Laura played with my cock and balls.

I knew I wouldn't last much longer, so I pinched at Laura's nipples and cupped her perky breasts. Rolling my head back once again I let out another load, getting most on Laura's hands, wrist and arm. Stacy was quick to move over and lick my cum from her soft skin. Moaning I watched my wife lick and kiss our sexy new friend. Laura returned the favor by scrapping Frank's cum from Stacy's chest with her fingers and licking them clean. What a sight it was, two beautiful, sexy women cleaning themselves of fresh warm cum.

As quick as the fun started it ended. We got dressed and my wife and I went back to our hut. Later that night after dinner my wife and I fucked like we have never before or since. It must have lasted for hours; I came 2 more times, my wife at least twice. We had sex in every position possible, on every piece of furniture. Stacy was vocal not afraid to let our neighbors hear. We fell asleep exhausted and drained.

The rest of the trip was spent doing the normal vacation stuff. We hung out with Laura and Frank quite a bit. We indulged in more late night skinny dipping, lots of topless sun bathing, but nothing to the magnitude of that magical night. All in all it was a fantastic trip, and the sex, well it was worth writing about!

sorand
sorand
50 Followers