Border Adventure Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laurie
Laurie
445 Followers

"What's that?"

"You getting me an apartment in London. You'd be able to come fuck me a couple of times a week then instead of once every two or three months."

"That would be so dangerous, Laurie."

"We'd be fine, Paul. What are you worried about?"

"You know what I'm worried about. What about Jenny?"

"You don't have to be worried about her. I bet half the business men in your town have mistresses in London and none of their wives are any the wiser. And, the wives that do know, don't care."

"I know, Laurie. But Jenny would. I know. I wouldn't do anything to hurt her."

"I know you love your wife, but you also love fucking me."

"I will think about it, Laurie."

"I know you will. Besides the fringe benefit will be the threesomes we'll be able to have."

Paul laughed and said, "Getting too old for threesomes."

"Wait until you've fucked Frankie, dear. You won't think that way anymore. Plus, I fancy the idea of seducing a handsome young stud up into the bed with us."

"You would like that, would you?"

"Yes," said Laurie. "I would. Don't try to pretend that you wouldn't like it too."

*

As the waitress brought Cleo's Cafe Late and Natasha's Cappuccino, Natasha was opening her new pack of Dunhills and placing one into her mouth. As soon as the waitress placed the coffees down in front of them, she flicked on her lighter and applied flame to the end of Natasha's cigarette.

"Thanks," Nat said as she blew a stream of smoke toward the ceiling. "Ahhhh. Now that's a cigarette."

Curiously, Cleo reached for the pack and extracted one. As she put it between her lips, she used the tip of Natasha's cigarette to light her own. As soon as the smoke hit the back of her throat and drifted down into her lungs, she began to cough. And cough. And cough some more. "Jesus Christ, Nat," she said. "That's good. I'd forgotten what a decent cigarette tastes like."

Natasha giggled and said, "Maybe you better go back to those little girly American cigarettes."

Cleo laughed with her, "I've never heard Marlboros called girly before, but compared to these they just might be. That's okay though I'll finish this one. Maybe I'll get used to them again."

To her horror, and Cleo's amusement, Natasha giggled again. "Oh my god," she said. "One day with those two, and I've become them."

"Laurie's okay," Cleo said. "Actually, she's a lot of fun. She could teach you a thing of two about having fun too."

"I'm sure she could," Natasha said quietly.

Cleo, with a bit more caution, took a second drag on her Dunhill and said, "From the way you sounded on the phone last night, she seemed well on her way to having class in session."

Natasha calmly sucked some more smoke deep into her lungs and as she let it out she said, "Please, Cleo. I had a couple of drinks. I'm not normally like that."

"No big deal. You should let your hair down some," Cleo said. "And, my guess is that unlike our former president, you also inhaled some marijuana."

"Huh," Natasha said.

Cleo laughed and said, "It's an inside joke we Americans share. When Bill Clinton was first running for President he was asked if he had ever smoked marijuana. Instead of just admitting that he had and moving on, the limp dick said that he'd smoked once when he was a student at Oxford but that he hadn't inhaled."

"Oh," Natasha said. "Well. I inhaled."

They both laughed and Cleo said, "I thought so. What about that cocaine I saw laying on the nightstand? Did you ingest any of that?"

When Natasha hesitated, Cleo said, "Silence is an answer."

"Come on, Cleo," Natasha said. "I'm on holiday. Don't give me one of Dad and Mum's lectures about drug abuse."

"Me. Lecture," Cleo said. "Unless they've since been wiped clean or more likely smudged, you'll find my fingerprints on that gold straw of Laurie's."

Nat's eyes grew wide as she said, "You do coke."

Cleo said, "Shhhh. Lower your voice for Christ's sake. That shit is against the law, you know."

"B-b-but," Natasha stammered. "You're a d-d-d.."

"I know," Cleo cut her off. "I'm a doctor. I only do it every now and then and never before I'm going on duty."

"Holy shit," Natasha said as she stuffed out her cigarette and drank the last of her cappuccino.

Cleo dropped her cigarette into what was left of her late and said, "Holy shit, huh? What else did Laurie get around to teaching you?"

"Huh. What do you mean? She didn't teach me anything else."

Cleo smiled at Natasha's obvious discomfort and said, "Come on let's get out of here. There are some great shops I want to take you to."

*

Less than half an hour since the last call. Ring. Ring. Ring. Jesus fucking Christ, Laurie groaned as she snapped up the phone and said, "Who the fuck is it?"

"Nat?"

"No. Nat isn't fucking here."

"Who is this?"

"This is her friend Laurie. Who the fuck are you, and why are you calling at this god awful hour."

"It's two o'clock in the afternoon."

"I know what time it is, and I've gotten less than an hours sleep because people keep calling this room looking for Nat."

"Well, it is Nat's room."

"I don't give a rat's ass whose motherfucking room it is. I'm the one that's trying to sleep in it. If you don't tell me who the fuck you are, I'm hanging the fuck up."

"You don't remember me?"

"I'm hanging up now," Laurie said.

Before she could put down the phone, he said, "It's Harvey. Howie's son. You remember. The car. The expressway. Europe."

"Oh shit. Harvey. Hey, how the fuck are you?"

"I'm good. Dad told me Nat was in Dallas and I thought I'd give her a call."

"Still trying to get in her pants, huh?"

"No," Harvey said. "Don't be silly. She's like a sister to me."

"Harvey," Laurie said. "You've cum in my mouth and in my ass. Don't try to lie to me about sex. I know how desperately you want to fuck Nat."

"Okay," Harvey said. "So I'd like to bone her. What guy wouldn't?"

"No argument here," Laurie said. "You've got no chance, you know."

"I know. I know," Harvey said. "She's saving herself."

"I don't know so much about that, but you're married. She'll never fuck you."

"Don't rub it in."

"Not rubbing it in. You should just stick to fooling around with girls that don't mind if a guy's married or not."

"Like you?"

Laurie giggled and said, "I'm a good example. It's true."

"Well," Harvey said. "Perhaps you could help me out."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Dad and I want to build another hotel. This one is in Tampico."

"Go on."

"We have to fly down there and talk to this guy about it and he's kind of quirky. He's pretty much told us if we want to do business with him, we have to bring a couple of white girls down with us. We've also been told not to bring pros because he can spot them."

"Well, Harvey," Laurie said. "I'd love to help you out, but in case you've forgotten what I look like. I'll probably be darker than the guy you're talking about taking me down there to fuck."

"Big deal," Harvey said dismissively. "You talk just like any other American girl. You can say you lay out all the time."

"Hmmm," Laurie said. "It does sound like fun."

"Cool. Call up one of those other girls and we can go do business."

"Not necessary," Laurie said. "My friend Francine is asleep right here next to me and she'll be glad to go."

"Great. We'll fly our private jet up there to get both of you. Hey, is that Francine the girl that was with Nat last summer in Amsterdam? Len's daughter."

"That's right. This it too fucking cool," Laurie said. "My grandmother lives in Tampico. Maybe I can go say hi to her while we're there."

"Well," Harvey said. "We're not going to Tampico. This guy has an hacienda just across the border in some place called Rio Bravo."

"Shit," Laurie said. "That's a bad area, Harvey."

"Don't worry," he said. "Dad and I will be with you."

"Maybe that's what has me worried."

"Don't be silly."

"Whatever," Laurie said. "Now let me get some sleep, or I'm going to be a total cunt when y'all get here."

"All right," Harvey said. "We won't be there until later tonight, so you've got lots of time to sleep."

*

As they were between dress shops, Natasha spotted that they had just driven past a liquor store and said, "Turn back. I want to go in there."

"I've got a couple of bottles of wine at home if you want to go open one," Cleo said.

"No. I don't want a bottle of wine. I want a strawberry daiquiri," Natasha said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I drank one last night and it was the best thing I ever tasted."

"Well, okay then. Let's go get you some wine coolers."

*

Less than one hour later. Ring. Ring. Ring. "Oh, Jesus motherfucking Christ," Laurie screamed as she snatched the phone again. "Who the fuck is it?"

"Laurie?"

"Oh. I'm sorry, Jenny. I just really need to sleep."

Jenny paused before saying, "I wanted to talk to Nat."

"She's with Cleo."

"I see. I don't suppose I should find it odd that you were in my husband's room yesterday morning when I called and you're in my daughter's room this afternoon? Is there anyone in my family that you haven't slept with?" Jenny joked.

Thinking about the night she had spent riding her son David's cock in an Amsterdam hotel room, Laurie tried to be funny and said to Jenny, "Well, I haven't scored with you yet. And, don't forget. Michelle and I had no secrets."

There was a silence at the other end of the phone and Laurie was relieved to hear Jenny laugh and say, "We'll have to do something about that the next time I'm in Texas."

"Cool."

"Okay," Jenny said. "I guess I'll let you get back to your sleep and call Natasha on her cell. Bye."

"Bye," Laurie said as she put down the phone and thought, damn. I hope she's serious. She might be fifty but she's still a sexy lady. Her sister Michelle had told her all about the time Michelle's friend Tammy and she had spent a day and a night with Jenny and Cleo. Paul had been there as well but didn't take part much. Until the early hours of the morning that is when Michelle had tried to get him to fuck Cleo. Michelle had really wanted to watch that. But almost as soon as Cleo climbed on top of him and he had entered her, he realized that it wasn't Michelle that he was fucking. He'd sent Cleo on her way to be with Tammy. Then, with Jenny wearing one of Michelle's strap on dildos, Paul had helped Jenny double penetrate Michelle. Paul had got her in the ass, of course.

Before her head was even able to hit the pillow. Ring. Ring. Ring. "Oh god damn. I give fucking up!"

Then she snatched the phone and said, "Nat's not here. Please let me sleep."

"I know Nat's not there, Laurie. I just talked to her on her cell phone."

"Oh. Paul. Hi, honey. What's up?"

"Not much, dear. I just got a call from Howard Wolfenstein."

"Really? What did Howie have to say?"

"Don't get angry."

"Angry?"

"He was asking my permission to take you to Mexico on a business trip."

Feeling the steam begin to rise, Laurie said, "He was what?"

"Laurie," Paul said cautiously. "I asked you not to get angry."

"You asked. I never said I wouldn't," Laurie spat at him. "Where does he get off asking anybody's permission to take me anywhere?"

"Laurie," Paul pleaded as he envisioned her hurling one glass object after another across the room. "Please calm down."

"Why should I calm down?"

"Well, I guess Harvey made some arrangement with you and Frankie."

"He did," Laurie confirmed.

"Howie and I go way back, and he was a little concerned that this arrangement would upset me."

"And, why would he think this arrangement of ours would upset you?"

"Like I said. He and I go way back, so he knows."

"Knows what?" Laurie said.

"That you're my mistress."

"I'm not your mistress, Paul. I'm someone you fuck when you happen to be flying through town."

"Now Laurie."

"Don't now Laurie me," she said. "When I'm living in an apartment in London, you can call me your mistress, and you can get upset when I make arrangements. I'll even let you tell me not to make those types of arrangements. But, as long as I'm just someone you fuck from time to time, I don't want to have conversations like this."

"I just wanted to call to tell you to be careful," Paul said.

"That's the only reason you called?"

"Yes."

"Careful of what? Going to Mexico, or Howie's nine inch cock."

Paul hesitated.

"Come on, Paul. Which is it that you want me to be careful of?"

"Both I suppose," Paul finally said.

"There. Was that so hard to admit to?"

Paul tried to laugh and sound casual as he said, "It was a little hard."

After a short pause he said, "Maybe we can discuss the apartment issue a little more when I'm done with my business here in Vancouver and I stop over in Texas."

Laurie smiled, knowing that she had him now. "Maybe we can. Bye."

"Bye."

As Laurie hung up the phone, she saw Francine staring at her. As Laurie reached her hand out to stroke her nipple, Francine said, "I knew you were fucking Nat's dad."

*

Francine lifted her head from between Laurie's thighs when she heard the clanking at the door and a male voice saying, "Room service."

She stood and started to walk to the door naked. Laurie said, "Are you going to answer the door like that, Frankie?"

Francine smile her fresh faced smile and said, "Of course, you don't expect me to get dressed, do you?"

Laurie giggled and said, "I know I wouldn't."

As soon as Francine opened the door and the young waiter began to roll his cart inside, his mouth dropped open the second he saw a six foot tall blue eyed blonde standing before him buck naked. Then he looked to the bed and saw an equally naked Latina lying on the bed with her legs still open. As he felt his cock begin to stir, the blonde said, "If you want your tip, you're going to have to bring that the rest of the way inside."

At that point the hotel waiter composed himself, pushed his cart inside and closed the door behind him. As soon as the door closed, the blonde stepped closer and said, "Hi, my name is Frankie."

Before he could respond with his own name, she was placing her lips on his and slipping her tongue into his mouth. She pressed her body against his and felt his cock grow hard against her thigh. Then she broke the kiss and dropped to her knees in front of him so that she could unzip his pants and remove his now fully erect cock. She playfully kissed the tip of it, and then took more of it into her mouth. Laurie lay on the bed and slowly stroked her fingertips back and forth across her clit as she watched Frankie take more and more of the boy's cock into her mouth.

Soon, the boy was gripping Frankie's hair and forcefully moving her mouth up and down the length of his shaft as humped against her face. Before the boy could cum though, she pulled her mouth off of his dick and said, "Not like this."

As Francine stood and bent over his cart to offer herself to him from behind, Laurie buried two fingers into her own pussy and began to drive them in and out while she continued to rub her clit with her other hand.

As soon as Francine bent over the cart, the boy stepped behind her and pushed his dick against the lips of her pussy. She pushed back against him to help him slip inside. In a matter of moments, he was thrusting deeply into her while she just as vigorously humped back against him to match his thrusts. All the while, Laurie was working her fingers faster and faster into her pussy and over her clit while she watched. Until, finally, Francine began to scream that she was cumming.

Francine's screams were just the right motivator to send the boy over the top and he was soon groaning as he released his load inside her.

Seeing that the Latina on the bed was still trying to achieve orgasm, the boy left the blonde that he had bent over his cart and walked over to the bed. As soon as he reached her, he shoved his still erect penis into her cunt and enjoyed the way she wrapped short, strong legs around his hips and pulled him down into her.

The feel of his cock pumping in and out of her was all Laurie needed, and she was soon sending out screams that had the boy worried that hotel security would be coming to the room to check on what was happening.

When the girl beneath him finally went slack the boy stopped pumping and moved to get off of her. But, before he could put his dripping cock back into his slacks the tall, blonde was behind him pulling off his shirt and saying, "Come on. You don't think we're done giving you your tip yet, do you?"

Laurie
Laurie
445 Followers
12