Border Guards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You jerk, she thought to herself. We could be enjoying this if you weren't such a macho pig. Her mouth opened without her brain being fully engaged. "What I understand is that you're intentionally provoking me with an unwarranted and probably illegal search," Virginia growled back and immediately wished she had kept her thoughts to herself.

The matron's hands closed quickly on each of Virginia's nipples and twisted them roughly from side to side. She pulled them out, twisted them again and then slapped up at the bottoms of Virginia's full breasts and ran her fingers along the long-since healed scar tissue from her first boob job. The matron bent forward and studied the faint pink line that ran along the underside of each breast, her breath warm on Virginia's tanned breasts as she lifted and dropped each breast and pulled and tugged at them.


She smiled at Virginia and stepped back. Virginia didn't have to glance down to know that her nipples were rock hard. She wondered if the woman could already detect the change in her scent from fear to arousal. Virginia gritted her teeth, clasped her fingers tightly together on the top of her head and stared at the wall behind the border guard wondering what she'd do next. If she touched her between her legs would she cum or pee? Virginia wondered which was the dominant emotion, fear or sexual arousal? Virginia tried to clench her thighs together and all it did was make a wet sound that gave away the truth about one side of her sexuality. She had a submissive side and being forced to undress and stand naked while her breasts were slapped around had aroused her, a lot.

"These big boobs are mostly hers," The matron announced loudly. Then in a softer voice she said to Virginia. "You'd be surprised how many D-cups we discover on B-cup girls. And they're not filled out with silicone, either," she said as she slapped at Virginia's boobs and smiled as they shifted back and forth. The flesh reddened and tingled and Virginia closed her eyes and tried to ignore the electrical impulses that ran straight down to her clit.

The border guard stuffed the clothing back into the empty half of the bag and snapped the cover closed. "Since you demanded that you know exactly what our drug enforcement inspection and weapons control procedures include," the guard paused and let his eyes drop from Virginia's dark brown, rock hard nipples to the puffy, rose colored flesh hidden behind a dense bush of light brown hair between her legs. The guard smiled and nodded at the matron. "Step behind the screen please, senora," the guard said as he began tossing the clothes and toiletries out of the other side of Virginia's pack onto the desktop.

Momentarily grateful that what Virginia assumed was going to include a body cavity inspection would take place with some tiny amount of privacy was quickly replaced with revulsion. Behind the screen was the bottom of a fiberglass shower stall mounted on a small, raised platform over a sunken drain in the concrete floor. The usual drain at the center of the shower base was enlarged and covered with wire screen. Straddling the drain was a small, rubberized stool sold in many stores to give you an extra ten inches to look into tall kitchen cabinets. There was a single faucet mounted on the wall and a three-foot length of half-inch green garden hose attached to the waterspout below the faucet. There was no nozzle, just the rounded off end of the hose. The cracked tile on the wall was stained with dark brown and reddish streaks that sent a chill up Virginia's spine and turned her stomach with the unmistakable scent of urine and feces.

"Kneel on the stool, Senora, facing the room," the matron said with a smile as she reached into a desk drawer, opened a jar of Vaseline and scooped out a large dollop into the palm of her hand.

Virginia was trying to balance her knees on the small stool and brace her bare toes inside the shower base without getting her feet in the base when she heard the sticky wet sound of the matron rubbing the Vaseline into her hands. Virginia could see the guard through the tear in the screen. He was leaning against the wall watching the matron who stood in front of Virginia, temporarily hiding Virginia's body from his view. The matron reminded Virginia to keep her hands on the top of her head, which made staying balanced even more difficult. The matron stepped beside Virginia, held the garden hose with one hand and began to stroke one hand up and down as if she were jerking off the hose as she coated it with the Vaseline. Virginia was worried when she saw foot-long length of hose she was coating. The matron squatted down next to Virginia and exposed a wide expanse of cleavage, her huge black nipples standing out firmly into the bright yellow top.

"Don't move," the matron said as she pressed the tip of the hose against Virginia's anus. Virginia grunted and her asshole clamped down tight.

"If you relax this won't hurt so too much," the matron said. She reached up and twisted a tender, swollen nipple with one hand and without warning drilled the greasy end of the hose past Virginia's tightly puckered anus and wriggled what felt like at least a foot of hose up her ass.

"Oh shit. Oh fuck. Oh my god," Virginia felt her asshole flexing and convulsing. Virginia inhaled sharply and took short rapid breaths trying to regain control of her emotions and her body. Her toes curled over the edge of the shower base and she struggled to keep her balance now that the matron had released her grip on her nipple.

The matron just smiled and pulled a little of the hose out then began to stroke it in and out of her ass. Virginia closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on keeping her balance. The matron reached out with her other hand and opened the faucet. Suddenly a strong stream of tepid water began to pulse into Virginia's rectum. For a brief moment it felt like a lover climaxing and Virginia struggled to keep from moaning. But the water continued pulsing long after any lover who had ever penetrated her there, and then the water began to get colder. Soon her belly felt like it would burst as the water flooded her insides. Virginia clenched down tightly with her anus but she could still feel the cold water running down the insides of her thighs.

"See, it's not so awful, is it Senora?" the matron asked cheerfully just as she pushed two fat, well-greased fingers into Virginia's vagina and wriggled them around, searching, pressing against the membrane separating her bowels from her vagina, the matron's palm pressing up against Virginia's vulva as she continued to wriggle the hose in her ass. A groan escaped from somewhere in Virginia's chest, a chest she knew was heaving just like her belly as she struggled to calm down.

"Oh, god, please, no more," Virginia pleaded trying to lift up and get away from the dual penetration and the pulsing in her ass.

"But Senora, you're little cock is out and your pussy is gripping my fingers," the matron teased her victim as she wriggled a third finger into Virginia's sex. "Are you sure you're ready to prove to me now you're not carrying any illegal drugs? Are you really ready for me to stop before you come?" The matron paused and the lack of motion surprised Virginia whose body had been rocking with the rhythm and she suddenly had to brace her feet against the tile behind her to steady herself. The tile was sticky and she shuddered as she realized what she was doing and what her feet were probably in. "Hold it in for just a moment more, Senora," the matron said as she brushed her thick thumb across the distended and tender clit that was protruding from its tent.

"Oh my god," Virginia moaned as the matron rapidly pulled the foot of rubber hose out of her ass. "I can't hold it!" she groaned as she squeezed her pubic muscles in vain and the water began to dribble out of her ass.

"Lift up, Senora," the matron said as she pushed up with the hand that was still buried in Virginia's sex. The matron was strong enough to hold Virginia's body while she tucked her feet under her hips.

Virginia felt her pussy pulsing as she lifted and braced her feet under her. When the matron pulled the stool away Virginia muttered, "Oh shit," as her bowels released and she dumped the watery contents into the shower base, splattering her feet and ankles. The spray bounced up and mixed with the brown sludge that was pouring out of Virginia's ass, coating her thighs and the backs of her calves.

The matron's hand was still holding her up completely unconcerned about getting wet or dirty, the three fingers no longer moving around inside her sex. Virginia broke the grip of her hands in her hair and braced herself on the sides of the shower base as she farted and shot another blast of water into the tray. After about three minutes of pure humiliation, Virginia was purged and she squatted naked and vulnerable, shaking. Her sex was still pulsing and her anus clenching and relaxing as she slowly regained control of her body. She realized the warm wetness between her legs was because she'd released her bladder as well. Her hand touched her sex lightly and she trembled. It was slippery and wet and tender. Now she was not only humbled, but sexually aroused and unfulfilled.

The matron handed her the greasy brown-stained end of the hose. "Rinse off and clean your pussy, Senora," she said as she stepped back and reopened the faucet sending only a gentle stream of water that dribbled out of the hose. Virginia rinsed her body and wiped the hose clean of the feces before she aimed it at her pussy. "Inside there too," the matron said and Virginia pushed six inches of the thin hose into her sex and let the water douche her until it too ran clean. The scent of sex and urine and feces was all confused and Virginia was vaguely aware of being disappointed that she hadn't climaxed. The matron turned off the water. "Stand up, Senora and don't move."

Virginia slowly straightened her legs and had to brace her hands on the wall to stand. The water ran down her legs and the heat in the room began to warm her surprisingly cold feet.

"She had nothing to hide, just as you suspected, commandante," the matron bent over and rinsed her hands clean as she reported to the border guard who had stuffed Virginia's clothes back into the pack and closed it.

"Senora," the commandante stepped around from behind the desk and stood facing Virginia. "I didn't think you were carrying any contraband, but we can't accept people at face value in our line of work. I'm sure you will see the dilemma this puts us in," he smiled as his eyes traveled from her toes slowly up her body. "Even a beautiful, elegant woman such as you have been caught smuggling drugs. And they don't seem to understand that we will find them." He laughed. Then he lowered his voice and leaned close enough for Virginia to smell the onions he'd had with his morning sausage and eggs. "But you have been a pain in the ass this morning, and since you have demanded to be present while we inspect the bags our drug dog identified, I am going to insist on some measure of punishment for your disrespect and rudeness." He pointed to a smaller "x" in green painted on the floor along the sidewall beside the door to the outside. "Stand over there," he said with a wave of his hand.

Virginia stepped over to the green mark and stood still staring anxiously at the back of the door and the pile of her clothes in the corner. When the door opened would she be on display for all those who might be standing outside waiting? Part of her was intrigued at being naked in a crowd. Part of her was frightened at being publicly aroused and used.

"Bring the fat one in," the commandante yelled out through the window.

Jazz was crying softly as another guard led her into the room. Her eyes snapped open when the door was closed and the lock snapped shut. She was led to the mark before she saw Virginia standing naked with her hands clasped over her head. Her eyes quickly scanned the naked older woman's body and she tried to smile.

"Be brave," Virginia mouthed to her young charge.

"Your shoes, please," the matron said as the commandante began to inspect the girl's large pack.

Virginia was surprised at how dainty the big girl's feet were and she was startled by the firmness of the huge breasts and how they hardly shifted at all when Jazz gave up her bra. There was a small tattoo on the underside of one bright pink nipple that looked like a tiny monkey about to squeeze the nipple. Virginia was surprised too that Jasmine was completely shaved when she pushed her panties off and handed them to the matron. There was a small tattoo just above her clitoral hood, which was partially open and the tip of the dark pink button visible. Virginia couldn't make out the design of the tattoo and had to force herself to lift her eyes from the dark pink lips that were already puffy and glistening. Virginia studied Jazz's body and her obvious sexual reaction to their situation. Jazz's nipples were erect and her nether lips were engorged and folded open, wet and inviting. Her full figure was as beautiful as a sensual Reuben painting. There was no rolls or flab; she was just a large solid, and very erotic looking naked young woman.

Jasmine stared at the naked woman standing across the room with her arms over her head, her breasts lifted and her sex barely hidden behind a brown bush. Jasmine wondered what it would look like with a small trimmed triangle. She could tell that Virginia was obviously aroused by the sight and scent of her naked body. Virginia's nipples were fully erect and her sex was swollen and juices coated her inner thighs. Jasmine tried to smile to reassure her it was all right, they'd get through this.

Virginia had to shake her head to remind herself that Jasmine was just a girl but her body screamed sensuality and Virginia knew at that moment that when they got out of this 'shared experience' that she would have to counsel the young assistant. She wanted to reach out and comfort the young naked girl but Jazz just turned her head and looked at her with those doe-like eyes as the matron led her behind the screen.

Virginia listened as the matron ordered Jazz around in Spanish and Virginia felt her own anus pulsing as the moans and groans of the young girl filled the room while the matron probed and stroked the hose. Virginia imagined what the hose looked like going in and out of the poor girl's asshole. Jazz was so young that she didn't have the maturity or self control that Virginia had mustered. Virginia thought she heard the young girl groan out a climax behind the screen. After the noisy discharge and the silent rinsing of Jazz's legs the matron spoke to a guard outside the room through the closed door. A young man in cutoffs and a tee shirt came into the room, retrieved the two carelessly repacked packs and hurried them out of the room only glancing furtively at the two naked women. The matron followed him outside a moment later.

"You may have to help her get dressed," the commandante said as he pushed the screen aside.

Jazz was curled up naked on the floor masturbating as if she were alone in a private room. Virginia knelt beside the girl and stroked her hands down her arms trying to calm her, to soothe her. "Oh my god, you poor child," Virginia whispered and cuddled the young girl to her chest. She tried to hold her arm still, to stop her from humiliating herself in front of the guard, but Jasmine grunted and yanked her hand free of Virginia's grip. "It's going to be okay," Virginia assured her. She wrapped her arms around Jasmine and held her tightly against her breasts. "Relax, Jasmine, it's going to be okay."

The border guard was smiling as he watched their intimacy unfold.

"Shut up," Jazz hissed as one hand became a blur across her sex, the other slapping at the wet swollen labia. Why couldn't this gorgeous, sexy, naked older woman just go with the flow and help her come? "I'm almost there," she hissed and turned her head and clamped her mouth down on one of Virginia's swollen nipples. A moment later Jazz growled and climaxed with a shudder as she sucked half of Virginia's breast into her mouth.

"Oh jezzus, what are you doing?" Virginia croaked as the young girl's hands probed at Virginia's dripping wet sex and began to rub her clit rapidly. It felt like the girl would suck her nipple right off the end of her breast, and it sent pulsing waves down to Virginia's sex. "Oh fuck!" Virginia groaned and came in waves flooding the young girl's hands as Virginia bit her lip to keep from crying out.

The guard laughed, adjusted the bulge in the front of his jeans and walked out of the room. Through the open door, Virginia could see the sturdy black woman curl her arm around the guard's waist and the two of them walked away together.

Ten minutes later, Virginia and Jasmine had managed to help each other get dressed, neither one concerned by the fact that their panties were missing. They walked slowly out of the room wondering what kind of reception they'd get. What would their teammates say? Surely they could have heard them. But there were only a few locals sitting nearby on benches talking among themselves and they glanced up as the two women walked by then returned to their conversation. None of the athletic team was anywhere in sight. Virginia and Jazz walked slowly hand in hand across the street to the restaurant where the group was drinking coffee and laughing apparently unaware of the details of the past forty minutes that their coach and their ad-sis had endured.

Virginia turned her back on the group, adjusted the thick seam of her jeans so that it was centered on her sex. She glanced at Jazz who was doing the same thing and they both smiled and shook their heads.

"Okay, ladies," Virginia said. "Time to stop talking about sex and let's get your butts on the bus."

One of the athletes stood up and let her eyes take in both women. "You guys okay?" she asked and got two nods and half a smile from both of them. "We were told to come here to wait," another girl added. "Are we next? Do all of us have to get our things inspected?" she asked innocently.

Virginia shook her head. "No, honey, I think they're satisfied that we're just a bunch of crazy broads and we're harmless," Virginia winked at Jasmine. "Besides, after what we did, I don't think they've got the time right now, I see a regular bus pulling up to the customs office. So, ladies, let's get out butts out of here before they change their minds!"

Jasmine settled into a seat opposite Virginia, curled sideways in her seat and smiled at her chaperone as one hand slipped under the waistband of her jeans. Virginia watched in amazement as the young girl masturbated to a climax without a sound then promptly fell asleep.

Yes, ma'am. It was going to be an interesting trip, Virginia wrote in her laptop journal as she described an edited version of the morning's events to be emailed to their team sponsor as soon as they found a usable Internet connection. She closed the message with the remark that team cohesiveness seemed to be rapidly improving, saved the message, closed her laptop and stepped up behind the driver to ask how long the drive was to the next town.

"About four hours, ma'am," the driver replied. "Why don't you take a nap?"

Virginia curled up in her seat, closed her eyes and tried to put the erotic images out of her mind. She knew working side by side with Jasmine was not going to be the same anymore, and she dozed off thinking about Jazz sitting bare-breasted beside her in the sunshine as they monitored the team's progress. Yes, ma'am, this was going to be an interesting trip.

12