Borderlands: Pandora's Heart

Story Info
A Relic allows a hunk to fuck a horny Mad Moxxi.
7.7k words
4.63
45.3k
104
3

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
813 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the video games, characters, developers etc depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Featuring: Mad Moxxi (Borderlands series)

Pandora's Heart

A Borderlands video game erotic story

Codes: MF, Oral, mind-control/influence.

* * *

In Pandora there were so many wild, dangerous, and mostly insane types that if you were not already dead, then death was always close behind you. You had psychos, bandits, killer robots, vicious animals from Skags to Bullymongs, and the seemingly defiant remains of the Hyperion Corporation looking to hold onto power against the Crimson Raiders, lead by the Vault Hunters.

Where did Samuel fit into this? Seemingly nowhere. Even more so since he and his team of would-be Vault Hunters arrived on the planet, and especially so now that the previously mentioned death that had been following them caught up and indeed claimed the others in his party. Not that the man with short black hair and brown eyes wasn't physically or mentally equipped for the task. Average height but more than average build - not think and lanky like the Vault Hunter Mordecai, but not a mass of muscle like Brick, just nicely in between and able to handle the harsh terrains of the so-called "Borderlands".

No, his team perished as they, voting against his motion, went straight for glory. And a "Raid Boss". They discovered to their final horror why they were not lying when they said "You. Will. Die".

Surviving when he had crawled through a hole blown into the cavern wall by the blood-thirsty multi-tentacled beast, Samuel soon discovered the dangers of Pandora in the form of countless bandits, psychos, wild animals, and everything else that went along with the "job" of nothing more than pure survival. And survive he did. Looting shield after shield, weapon after weapon, and hiding behind rock after boulder to let his shield charge back up, it took months before he finally found what he'd suggested his group do in the first place - register at a New-U Station.

Life was no better or easier from that point onwards, but that safety net against the same fate his former friends had suffered was somewhat of a reassurance at the very least. He continued to drift from place to place, location to dangerous location from barren deserts to ice flows, erupting volcanoes to abandoned factories. One time he even, unfortunately some would say, stumbled upon some twisted island full of the living dead.

Then, as his days seemed to always be dictated by, by chance, everything changed for him.

Emerging from deep out of another creature infested cave, Samuel wiped another glob of green slime from off the sleeve of his torn and ripped jacket, then dusting off the dust from the equally far from clean and new pants of his that were frayed to say this least above his dirty boots. He sighed, relieved at his survival and a selection of weapons and grenade mods that would fetch a fair price. Looking over his inventory however, there was one item from that last chest he'd open that intrigued him. Dark orange ranked color, so surely a rarest of rare Relic (or at least that he'd ever seen). But according to its description it was apparently priceless. Well, when it comes up with a value of $0 that's priceless, right?

"Pandora's Heart" was it's apparent name, accompanied by "Why have money when you can have power?". By Pandora's standards, even that was weird. But there was something about it that made him keep a hold of it. He didn't feel any effect from it when he equipped it first time, or really any time after than for the days, then weeks that followed, but still he kept it around. It wasn't worth selling after all, even if it did take up a precious slot in his inventory, but perhaps one day he'd figure out what it was about.

* * *

A few months later...

Mad Moxxi cast the usual alluring glance around her bar from behind the counter. Nothing new to report, as per usual A couple of Sanctuary citizens trying to play a game of "darts" using knives away at the far corner but hitting around the board more than any number on it. One man slumped down in a booth, barely half-way through a bottle of Rakk-Ale. She caught the gaze of one young man at the far doorway, his eyes widening at being caught staring, and all it took was one raised eyebrow for him to suddenly turn tail and flee, tripping over himself and tumbling down the stairs.

Smirking, Moxxi rolled her eyes, leaning back from the bar in her tight, form fitting purple attire that went from the deep and revealing cleavage of her large breast and the hint of bra being shown off, to the buttoned up (with one missing and one completely different to the rest) "corset"-like midsection, and down to finish off just at the upper thigh to one side, showing off a glimpse of bright blue pantes at the other side next to a gun holster. Sexy but lethal, and her own unique style shown off by the mocked only by the brave or foolish make-up of pale white, running at the corners eyeliner, and pink circles on her cheeks along with the bright red lipstick. Not forgetting her miss matching and with holes in them tights, and her purple hat on the top of her head. She was a woman often lusted for but never to mess with.

Little boys weren't so much fun these days to tease or taunt for the certified MILF, bartender and owner of this establishment (as well as Circles of Slaughter around Pandora). In fact, business was a little stale with the fall of Handsome Jack and the recent capture (and "freeing" of sorts of old ally Athena). If what that... Alien... Had said was true, then perhaps things would get interesting soon enough for Vault Hunters and the "people" (some like bandits were barely human after all now) of Pandora.

For Moxxi, she had no idea how interesting things were about to get as she heard footsteps entering the bar from the side entrance.

Fresh meat or new blood? That was her first thought as that same sensual gaze looked over the man entering, looking as close to a Vault Hunter as she's used to seeing. A grenade mod on his belt, the glimpse of a shield attached on the other side of him on that belt, a shotgun strapped on his back, and all the ruggedness that came with survival in the "Borderlands". He was certainly leaning towards the gorgeous end of the scale even if his clothes certainly needed some freshening up. Had she been talking, an innuendo about those garments looking better on her bedroom floor would have too easily worked, but she kept such thoughts to herself. Sex after just meeting someone? What kind of woman would people take her for?

"Looking a little rough there sugar..." Moxxi purred, running a cloth over the countertop of her bar as the man approached. "Tough time out there?"

"Yeah, that and them some..." Samuel said as he shuffled in, looking somewhere between exhausted and just off the end of the ungodly mother of all workouts. "Mind if I take a seat?"

"Be my guest, it's always nice to see a fresh face around here handsome." She meant both parts. It was rare to see anyone new around here since Sanctuary resided in the clouds, only accessible through Fast Travel stations. And indeed, this newcomer to her was nicely easy on the eyes.

"Thanks..." He said, more for being allowed to take the weight of his feet for once as he took a seat at the bar. "It wasn't easy getting up here. Reconfiguring satellite dishes, killing off technology hoarding megalomaniacs... And listening to that damn robot Claptrap yelling at the other end of my ECHO didn't help either."

"Say no more... Let me fix you up with something cold and hard for you..." Moxxi said in that classic, flirty tone, sinking down with an effortless squat before reemerging to slam down a bottle of beer onto the counter. "Something tough and strong, just how I like them... But be careful sugar. Not everyone can handle this sweet stuff slipping down their throat like I can..."

"I'll... I'll take your word for it..." Samuel stuttered out, stunned to say the least by the blatant, innuendo filled language of the truly stunning bartender. With a wad of notes in his hand, he glanced to her, then to the empty tip jar on the counter. Thankful for just the drink, he placed the cash into the jar much to her smirking approval.

"Well someone knows how to make a good first impression... I hope it lasts..." She teases, giving a wink as she turns to run the cloth over the other end of the counter.

Samuel spent, quite rightly, a long moment taking in that stunning, curvaceous form of the dirty-talking beauty before he lifted the bottle to his lips. The taste was strong but compared to take your chances rivers and waters on the surface he felt like he was drinking a gift from the gods. That had been served by a Goddess with a mouth of a She-Devil.

After taking another long sip, his mind wandered some thoughts as he managed to rip his gaze away from her just as he figured that he never asked her name, nor did she ask his yet. Thoughts of lust, desire, her flirty talk, and those big tits on display somehow lead to romance and matters of the... Heart?

Pandora's Heart. He blinked for a second as he a random, peculiar but somehow rational thought occurred to him. He'd equipped that relic when facing bandits to no affect. Skags, Threshers, and every other kind of beast didn't change things at all. This was the first time he'd come into contact with a somewhat "normal" person (defined by her not instantly trying to kill him upon seeing him). Was it worth trying that Relic out to see if anything happened?

Turning around in his seat from the bar, he brought up his "Menus" (He never did question why he used this system so naturally) and in his inventory switched out the Shield enhancing Relic from his equipped slot, replacing with the Pandora's Heart. Closing down the "Menus" he turned back around, picked up the bottle and took another swig as he looked over to her.

Moxxi was all too used to wandering eyes checking her out, but was always quick to put anyone in their place. She may show off a little skin but she was not that kind of woman. Well, she was, but not in that way. She turned around, locking eyes with him.

And felt an immediate desire to tear off his clothes and fuck him on the floor of her own bar.

Samuel stopped mid-sip of the beer, seeing that burning look of desire in the widened eyes of the barmaid and Vault Hunter ally, her tongue slowly peeking out from between her lips to run all the way over them in a slow clockwise motion, her hand gripping the wash cloth as she stuffed it shamelessly down into her deep cleavage. If he wanted a result from using Pandora's Heart, he was getting one and it was just getting started.

"Say sugar..." She seductively said as she walked with a sway in her step along the bar to stand in front of him, her hands placed on the smooth surface as she leaned forward, deliberately showing off those large and sexy tits to him as she smirked. "I'm feeling a little thirsty all of a sudden... Mind if you give me something that hits the spot just right?" Moxxi asked but it sounded more like a demand.

"Be... Be my guest..." Samuel wisely said as his eyes were glued onto the tit flesh on display and that heart placed on the top of her breast.

Placing a finger on his chin, she tilted his head up so he could watch her as she took the bottle in her hand, holding it by the base as she parted those lips, sinking her head down onto it and keeping eye contact as her lips wrapped around the neck of it before she pushed further down. She groaned around the glass as she raised up, not drinking from it but... Well, sucking on it like it was a... You get the picture. Even more so when her free hand came up to "stroke" the rest of the bottle a couple of times like she was... You can see where this is going, right?

As he watched this naughty display, she eventually stopped the sucking and stroking, tilting her head back and raising the bottle so she could down the rest of the contents with a couple of deep and loud gulps, letting him watch the booze vanish from the bottle's neck and down into her throat and beyond. With a sigh of satisfaction mixed with pride she lifted her mouth off and up from it, dropping the bottle down to the floor behind the counter and once more locking a look of pure lust onto the hunk she's only met for a couple of minutes.

"Looks like that's one all spent..." She purred, a hand reaching up to adjust her signature hat on the top of her head. "But I've got a couple more in my storeroom... That is, if you wouldn't mind accompanying little old me back there?"

* * *

As soon as Samuel stepped into the storage room and the door slammed shut behind them, he found himself being shoved back against a stack of Rakk-Ale caskets, Moxxi's big tits pressing against his chest as she forced her body into his, grabbing his handsome face and applying her lips onto his. The two shared a groan of desire, hers being unknowingly enhanced by the lust-inducing Relic he was wielding, and as soon as he parted his lips to deepen the kiss she was almost shoving her tongue down his throat.

Wisely as any Sanctuary citizen would be in this situation, he went with it as her hands ran through his messy hair, placing his hands onto her waist to keep a hold of her as they noisily made out and groaned into one another's mouths.

Soon through her hands went down, grabbing him by the wrists and making his hands go onto under her clothing and onto her rounded, panties covered ass and taking the hint he squeezed those cheeks, making her moan against his tongue as she slapped hers against his. Pressing her breasts against his chest, her hand travelled downward and took a hold of the bulge in his pants, the bartender letting out a moan of approval at what she felt, as well as what she was feeling from him again gripping onto her ass.

Breaking off the kiss, both gasped for air as once again she had a look of pure desire across her gorgeous face. "No small talk baby... We're gonna fuck right now!" Moxxi stated as she unbuckled her holster and let it drop to the side and no sooner had it hit the ground than she was down on her knees in front of him and doing the same to his belt.

For a moment, Samuel feared the effects of the Relic would be lost when she tugged down his pants and his underwear to the floor but thankfully it seems there was no reduction of her lust as she smiled upon seeing his hardening cock. A sight that made her mouth water, eyes brighten and her fingerless gloved hand go straight onto his impressive size to stroke him. The Relic must have some sort of residual effect for the user? However it was working and still working, he was more than happy to take advantage of it.

"Bigger than any of my previous husbands... And most of my boyfriends as well..." She voiced her approval, watching him harden in her grasp as she pumped him steadily, looking up with another sexy smirk. "Think you can handle a blowjob from me stud?"

"Damn right I can!" He answered as a complete and utter lie. His sexual experience was far from marking notches on a bedpost and of those encounters... Well, he wasn't a minute man but sadly for him that minute hand on the clock never seemed to travel too far. Somehow though he felt... Confident? Was it the Relic giving him this boost? He wasn't going to turn down this offer, that's for sure.

"Hope you aren't all talk buster... I'm not the kind of woman to do this to just anyone you know..." She stated, before she leaned her hat-topped head in and opened her mouth, flicking out her tongue against the crown of his cock. He groaned at the feeling, her tongue lapping at the tip before moving to slide across the top, her hand adding to the pleasure as she stroked the shaft while focusing the licking action over his crown.

"Oh fuck!! I'm... I'm damn glad for that..." Samuel said with a groan of delight, watching ass the innuendo loving beauty showed she doesn't just talk about sex, she can actually apply it as she double teams his cock with a handjob and licking away at the head of his member. "Mmmmmm!! I'm... Ahhhhh... I'm Samuel by... By the way..." He managed to moan out, already experiencing pleasure just from this first sexual act that blows away every prior sexual experience he's ever had clean out of the water. Watching as her tongue runs around the crown of his cock in a steady, clockwise motion and her gloved hand slides back and forth over his rock hard rod, she soon lifts up just a little, allowing her to spit down onto the bell end and use her hand to rub that spit over his inches.

"Nice to know babe... The name's Moxxi, but I'm sure you knew that..." The former Underdome owner said with a smirk as she looked up at him, before going straight to work as she opened her mouth again and this time took his member inside, wrapping those full, bright red lips around his man meat and causing them to both moan as the head and an inch were taken in. She paused, watching the pleasure come across the handsome face of the man she was about to suck off as she let him experience the warmth and dampness of her oral hole, feeling a hole of hers getting to get wet down below, her own intense arousal also clear from how she's groaning around his cock within her mouth.

Then she went to work, lifting her head upward until it looked like those pouty lips would be completely removed from off his rod only to sink back downward and past where she'd reached before, easily handling a couple more of his meaty inches inside her mouth and then smoothly, all too easily lifting upward and this time until just the crown was held inside her. With one hand holding his dick by the base and giving him a nicely timed stroke, and the other hand resting on his muscular thigh, the sucking motion continued with a lusty purpose, already her big tits jiggling from the bobbing action her head was doing as she blew the man she's barely met but is all too happily sucking off in her own storeroom.

"Oh shit Moxxi! Mmmmmm!! Oh FUCK!!" Samuel moaned out, his head tilted back to stare up at the roof as he experienced the already greatest blowjob he's ever felt from the busty barmaid, loving how her lips stay tightly wrapped around his cock as she moves up and down onto him to show obvious talent in administering this sexual act. Not only was the pleasure her mouth was giving him as she smoothly and steadily serviced his dick mind blowing to him, the fact that he was lasting and able to take this was a miracle in itself knowing his own (lack of) sexual ability. Was that something else that the Pandora's Heart Relic was gifting to him?

"Mmmmmmphhh!! Mmmmm!! Mmmmmm..." Moxxi slurped loudly and lewdly onto Samuel's dick as she sucked on the top portion and stroked off the bottom half, easily applying more of her spit onto those thick inches as she made her shoulder length hair sway, occasionally having to use her free hand to slip her hat back into place while she energetically to say the least blew the man she had a sudden wild desire for. "Mmmmmmm!! Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmmphhh!!" She had no time to wonder where the sudden increased lust came from, but it had been a while since she'd gotten some, not to mention seen a cock of this great length and size from a stud looking as gorgeous as he is. As she rocked her head back and forth onto him to take his cock between her full red lips, part of her wondered why she didn't just drag him off and fuck him the moment he saw him, but such thoughts were soon replaced with the want to hear him moan like he currently was doing, so she carried on sliding her damp mouth along his inches and groaning herself around him as she did so.

daxg2001
daxg2001
813 Followers