Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Janey! We can't just..." Athena tries to protest, but her plea is silenced when she's taken by the wrist, offering no argument as she's led over to a couch in the room.

"Nope. Now come on, pants off love! I've had enough of a taste of dick for one lifetime... Maybe... And now I want the best pussy I've ever had!"

While having that attractive but intimidating no nonsense style and look, Athena doesn't refuse thethis request from her girlfriend, nodding as she slips down her bottoms and shows off her pussy, which already appears to be a little moist despite her vocal objections to parts of this ongoing threesome. With an approving smile, Janey takes her by the wrist, making her sit down on the couch before kneeling down, getting almost into a doggy style position as she pushes her shapely backside out towards the approaching hunk. Her focus in on the beauty in front of her, spreading the legs apart and hooking them with her arms going under the thighs, flashing another lusty smile as Springs leans her head in and begins to kiss across the folds of the Vault Hunter.

"Mmmmmm!! You have said before... Ahhhhhh... How much you enjoy going d-down on me..." The purple-haired woman groans, feeling the lips of the sexy blonde working over her own lower ones, the usual cold and uncaring tone in her voice cracking as she enjoys her partner planting soft kisses across her snatch, the brief flick of tongue making a clear moan escape her as the oral pleasuring kicks off. "Ahhhh... You'd... You'd better not disappoint my girlfriend rookie!" She warns, able to glare across at the other person involved in this three-way as he slides Springs' pants down to expose her similarly also damp snatch, another sign of the effects that Pandora's Heart is having on the two previously strictly lesbians. Athena soon has to moan again as Janey, perhaps having had enough of her other half's defiance about this all, starts to properly use her tongue onto the other woman's snatch, sliding up and down in a slow, smooth and savouring motion.

"You can ask her herself how I'm doing in a little bit..." Samuel says, feeling braver both by the distance between him and the woman threatening him, and by the fact he's now sliding his cock into Springs' pussy, moaning at the tight feeling around his shaft as he slides into her wetness, able to soon get into a nicely paced thrusting rhythm. "Ahhhhh... Like I've said... I handle myself pretty well... Mmmmmm!! In situations like this..." He smirks for a moment, moaning as he recalls all the previous sexual encounters he's had, and his superior fucking ability he has, all thanks to the powerful Relic he's using that's got him into not just an already red hot threesome, but one with two women who before were completely only into girl-on-girl action. He can't stay cocky for long however, moaning as he pumps forward into the snatch of the woman who has her face pressed against the twat of a similarly desirable beauty, aiming to get his cock far deep into that box as he can get.

"Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmm... Mmmmmm!!" The junk dealer from Elpis moans into the snatch she's licking away at, all to happily drinking down the juices she's collecting with her hungry and obviously experienced tongue from the way the woman receiving this oral treatment is moaning and grinding her pussy against that flicking tongue and soft lips. "Mmmmm!! Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmmm..." At the same time, she's also pushing her hips back just a little, enjoying her first experience with a real cock as she feels him sliding in deep, acting as an encouragement for her to keep on eating out her girlfriend's snatch, getting juices sexily staining her chin as well as all over her lips as she laps away into that tasty bush.

"Mmmmmm!! Just... Just don't get... Ahhhhhh... Too used to it..." The former quest-giver turned proper Vault Hunter says, her threat not having exactly a full impact due to her moans and the fact she's got a woman right between her legs munching away on her snatch, her hands onto the back of the head to keep that face right up against her pussy in quite a shameless, needy manner. "Mmmmmm... Yes Janey... Fuck!! MMMMM... Mmmmmm..." Giving up on the rants, she gives into the superb pleasure she's getting, her snatch nice and wet now as that experienced tongue works around and across those folds, getting a feel of her lips as well rubbing against her as Springs rocks back and forth, still taking a pumping from behind while eating some pussy at the same time.

"Ahhhhh... What? Fucking... Mmmmm... Fucking a lesbian?" He questions with a groan, his cock impressively fitting in deep into Janey's pussy, his crotch smacking firmly into her nicely rounded ass cheeks when he thrusts forward as she pushes back, the timing perfect to ensure he's stuffed in deep so she makes the most of her first dose of real cock but making it look like she's all too used to the feeling. Even as cutely curved and scarred body is sandwiched between the two desirable allies to the Vault Hunters of Sanctuary, taking stiff thrusts from behind and keeping her pretty face buried between the legs of her long-time girlfriend to keep her moaning out as well. "Trust me... Mmmmmm!! I don't plan on making this... Uhhhhhh!! A regular occurrence..." He hisses, all too happy to make the most of this opportunity himself that the mysterious Pandora's Heart is gifting him, fucking one gorgeous lesbian with balls deep pumps into her snug and damp snatch to fill her up with his man meat, while said female orally satisfies the other and not for the first time, but for the first time with a man being involved in the action.

"Mmmmphh... Mmmmm..." Janey groans, flicking her tongue against the other woman's snatch for another quick round before she pulls her head back. "What's... Mmmmm... What's the matter mate? N-not having fun?" She teases as she looks back, moaning as she takes his thrusts from behind.

"Janey! Don't encourage this... This... Upstart rookie!" Athena snaps, glaring at him and making him pull out of the other babe's snatch for fear of being attacked.

"Sounds to me like someone's jelious..." Springs says, standing up and taking her girlfriend by the hands to make her stand up as well. "Tell ya what, you lay down and have a round getting a taste of me and let this bloke show you he's not that bad. No arguments." She instructs, taking a moment to properly remove her bottoms.

"Uhhhh... Thanks, I guess?" Samuel offers, watching as Athena shoots him another glare before doing as told, laying down on her back on the floor.

"There we go! Much better..." The blonde says, mounting the gorgeous face of the purple-haired beauty, smiling as the woman under her soon grips her thighs and wastes no time in getting to work, applying her mouth onto the wet folds and starting to loudly suck on that hole, causing the one receiving to moan out with an approving nod of the head. "Mmmmmm!! Yessssss... Much... Much better Athena..." The Moon Zoomy mechanic moans, loving the clearly familiar feeling of full lips slurping and tasting her love tunnel, making her feel so good that already she's grinding her snatch down against the moving mouth of her partner, while her own is open and letting cries of delight escape from how well her pussy is being treated even just moments after it began.

"Better than hearing her threaten to beat me up..." He mumbles to himself, moving down into position and finding it surprisingly easy to spread the Vault Hunter's legs apart so he can push his cock into her snatch, moaning as he starts to thrust in and out of her tightness with a firm and steady pace, finding her snatch just as wonderfully tight and wet as the other one was he'd been fucking. This gives him a dose of confidence now, knowing that Pandora's Heart is continuing to make their lust be heightened to say the least, so he can now focus on being deep within another piece of fine, snug pussy. "Ahhhhh... Damn, never dreamed I'd be... Mmmmmm!! Doing this..." He admits, watching his cock vanishing up into the Athena's tight box and then soon reappearing before he repeats the motion and looks to fit more of his inches into her, while she deals with eating out the woman on top of her, and from the moans Janey is letting out she's doing more than just adequately at that task.

"Mmmmmphhh!! MMMM... MMMMMPHH!!" The former top operative of the Crimson Lance moans into the pussy she's dining on, her mouth clamped onto her lover's twat to suck and keep her tongue working all around and as far in as she can reach, showing her own desire as she runs her hands over the thighs of the tattooed and scarred beauty on top of her. "Mmmmmm... MMMMPHH!! MMMMM!!" Despite all the prior objections and threats, her muffled groans of delight are proving that she's enjoying how the rookie Vault Hunter is handling her snatch, driving in deeply with a swift series of stiff thrusts like he's all too used to fucking the finest beauties Pandora, and Elpis in this, but unknown to both proud lesbian lovers is the fact that he's been able to experience their hot mouths and gorgeous twats thanks to a poweful, lust-creating Relic that he currently has equipped.

"MMMMM... Keep it up mate!! You're doing... Ahhhhh!! A real nice job pleasing Athena there..." The starting to sweat blonde states with a groan, her eyes closed and using her hands to squeeze her own ripe breasts, still rocking her hips back and forth as she reacts to the familiar, top notch licking being done to her pussy by the beauty currently getting fucked at the same time. "AHHHHHH... Dunno what's come over her honestly... MMMMM!! Me too actually... Mmmmm... But I'm real glad it has!!" Between groans the junk dealer reasons, thinking not too much about the change in attitude in her lover and herself, but on on the pleasure she's currently getting as said beauty underneath her keeps her tongue lapping away at that tasty, wet pussy with rapid, deep licks than further show the experience that both women have with one another. At the same time, the Vault Hunter on her back is being made to moan in increasingly willing delight, taking the stiff series of pumps that send the cock of the lucky, hung hung right into her dampness, even making her body rock slightly from the sensation as her tits lightly bounce in another sexy visual treat for the groaning stud currently pumping her.

"MMMM... Yeah... I... Ahhhh... That makes two of us... UHHHHH... Three I guess..." The man who is making the most of the power of the Pandora's Heart relic states, similarly having a layer of sweat forming across his desirable and toned body, showing the effort he's been putting into having to satisfy not just one, but two stunning women who usually wouldn't have thought twice about having sex with a man. "But good... MMMMM... Good to know I'm not letting you both down..." He knows he still has to keep them happy, but is doing all of that and then some as he keeps his cock thrusting away deep into the box of the more reluctant of the two lesbian lovers to fill her up with his man meat, hearing her muffled moans as she keeps on eating out the other gorgeous woman in this steamy to put it mildly threesome action.

"MMMMM... Oh relax mate, Athena was just... Mmmmmm... Testing you I reckon. Ain't that right?

Janey asks between moans, glancing down at the woman underneath her and hearing only muffled groans in response. "Oh, right. Can't talk with your mouth full..." She says as she dismounts her girlfriend. "You were saying?"

"Ahhhhh... Fine! I'll admit... He's... He's not bad..." Athena moans as she takes another couple of deep thrusts into her snatch before he pulls out of her.

"Still... Hasn't made us cum yet..." Springs comments, a sly smile appearing on her as she doesn't let the other female get up, moving on top of her but getting into that classic sixty nine position. "Tell you what mate. Me and Athena are gonna go to town on each other, and you have your pick on which one you want to give a seeing to at the same time. Deal?"

"Absolutely!" Samuel wisely says, watching as already the two women have made their minds up and start to get to work eating each other out.

Considering his options, he decides to move around and once again push his cock into the snatch of the blonde beauty, able to push his shaft in deep and easily break into a swift and steady pumping motion, his rod pushing in deep in and out of her slick folds that are currently getting licked at the same time, resulting in his dick getting occasionally flicked at by the purple-haired woman's tongue as she focused on pleasuring her lover. He's got no problems with that extra bit of pleasure, taking a hold of the nicely curved ass cheeks of the woman in the top position in this sixty nine as he thrusts his cock forward into her still tight and very wet box, moaning himself as the both are as he once again gives the junk dealer an experience to remember of a real cock.

"MMMMM!! MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM..." The Elpis resident moans louder than before, but doesn't regret making the suggestion in the first place for this position that now sees her snatch being double teamed as she's getting fucked by a long and nicely thick dick and having her pussy licked away at at the same time, causing her sexy and scarred body to rock back against both those pumps and the hungry tongue working her over. "MMMMMPHHH... MMMMM... MMMMM!!" Springs groans into the pussy she's munching on, once again getting her tongue shoved in deep to taste her sweetness and drink down the more than ample juices being offered, showing how experienced she is at the art of snatch eating but making it seem like she's used to getting fucked by a man with how well she's able to keep pleasuring the other woman's twat while having her own filled up with meaty dick.

"MMMMM!! Holy shit!! MMMMM... Never... Uhhhhhh!! Gonna forget this..." The extremely lucky stud groans, watching his dick drive in balls deep into the still snug hole of the beauty mounted on the other in front of him, his crotch once again connecting with her ass cheeks to make an erotic slap ring out to mix with his moans and the muffled cries from the two sixty nine-ing lovers involved in this already wild threeway action. "UHHHHHH... MMMMM... Damn does this... Feel so damn good..." He adds with a gasp of delight, feeling Athena's tongue brushing over his man meat for a moment as he sends it balls deep into that wet slit before the Vault Hunter resumes working over the folds and entrance of her girlfriend, keeping her loudly groaning as both women keep up their top notch oral satisfaction of the other and certainly not for the first time.

"MMMMM!! MMMMMM!! MMMM MMMM MMMMMM!!" After taking this dual licking and pumping for longer than most women could have been able to handle, especially considering this was her first time taking a real dick for once, Janey Springs finally hits her limit as she groans loudly into her pussy she's eating out as her own starts to unleash a new rush of juices all over the Samuel's cock and the tongue of Athena underneath her. "MMMMMM... MMMMPHHHH... MMMM MMMMM..." The blonde moans out as she cums long and hard, sending her fluids splattering all over her girlfriend's tongue and mouth as said female eagerly drinks up as much as she can, and the stud who's more than helping to make Janey ride out a powerful orgasm continues to thrust away for a few more deep pumps before he pulls out with a sigh. That allows the purple-haired stunner to clamp her mouth onto that dripping wet hole, making the other groan in delight as she hungrily laps up and guzzles down all the tasty nectar being offered to her with loud, lusty gulps.

Taking advantage of this distraction of sorts, he moves back around and seeing this, Janey smirks and lifts her head off, allowing him to shove his dick back into the other woman's snatch once again and he wastes no time in getting into that quick and forceful pumping action to make the Vault Hunter groan out as he drives in already balls deep as the sexy smack of skin meeting skin rings out once again. Not finished quite yet, the junk scavenger and mechanic brings her face downward so she can use her tongue to give back some of the double teaming she'd just had to handle, working over her lover's entrance folds as well as the sensitive clit for good measure, showing the experience of knowing what buttons to push to get the most out of her.

"UHHHHHH!! That's... That's not fair!! MMMMM!! I was try-trying to get... MMMMM!! Him off!!" The former Crimson Lance member claims between deep groans, her head resting back against the floor as the pleasure overwhelms her as her girlfriend licks and teases her snatch and the wanna-be Vault Hunter deeply pumps her still snug love tunnel, but she has little say now in what's going on as she's stuck underneath and has to just lay back and take it, but doesn't seem to mind too much from how loud and long her moans currently are. "MMMMM!! Oh yes!! YES JANEY!! MMMMM!! Don't... DON'T STOP!!" She yells in delight, begging for more and thankfully for her lustful needs both of them fully intend to give her what both she and they want, as proven by how the babe on top continues to flick her tongue out at those slick folds, and his repeated, stiff and swift thrusts to send his member deep into that still tight but dripping wet now box of the sweating, usually tough and unemotional stunner.

That's far from the case now, thanks to the powerful Pandora's Heart Relic being used on the previously lesbian lovers, as now Athena is the one being made to cum hard over that cock and the flicking tongue of Janey Springs as she now lets loose with a plentiful amount of juices to further coat that already drenched rod and makes the blonde groan in approval as she tastes more of her girlfriend. The stud involved in all of this sighs in delight, still thrusting away as knows he'd better not risk her wrath if she doesn't get the full effect of this sexual high, even as he cock starts to throb. He does however ease off on the pace and force put behind his slams, hearing the cumming beauty's moans getting softer as she returns back down to Pandora, allowing him pull out with a deep groan of his own as he steps back and watches Springs lick away at that tasty pussy for a long moment to properly finish the job.

"Mmmmm... Bloody good meal that is!" Janey gleefully says after lifting her head away, now moving off of her girlfriend. "Now, it's about time you were finished off and sent on your way, right?" She turns her attention to the still erect but throbbing wildly now hunk as she moves to kneel in front of him.

"Yeah... I'm ready to burst here..." Samuel says as he takes a hold of himself, pumping away at his rod.

"Fine... I suppose he has earned it." Athena admits, moving up beside her lover. "Don't get any ideas though..."

She doesn't have time to finish a warning as already at his limit, it only takes a couple of strokes of his hand to seal the deal and send the first thick blast of spunk out and down onto Athena's gorgeous face, making her gasp but tellingly groan as the jizz lands across her cheek, nose, and even up to her forehead, with the second shot hitting her cheek, nose and landing into her dark purple hair. Switching targets, Janey Springs gets a generous covering as well, his load landing onto her pretty facial features and staining the bandanna over her forehead along with the band-aids on her nose as he delivers a couple of creamy shots onto her face. Moaning as he does so, he keeps on stroking off to fire out his large load, the amount of cum enhanced greatly by Pandora's Heart, and allowing him to give both women a far more than generous facial each, leaving his jizz dripping off of their faces and down onto their breasts by the time he finally eases out the last drips of cum.

Not waiting any more, Janey is the first to make the move, turning and using her tongue to lick up the side of Athena's face to make her groan at the sensation before the blonde swallows the spunk down with an far from disapproving gulp. She follows up with another couple of long licks, cleaning up the jizz but instead of swallowing it, keeps it in her mouth so she can then plant a kiss onto her lover's lips, and as they make out she pushes the cum past the other woman's lips to make her taste and then drink down the jizz. After a lengthy lip lock, the purple-haired beauty returns the favour by using her tongue to clean up the mess left on the other's face, making Springs smile and moan as that hungry tongue all too eagerly collects and swallows down the jizz.