Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow... That's... Damn!!" Is all that Samuel can come up with as he watching the cleaning and making out go on in front of him, using how preoccupied they are to quickly access his "menus" and by the time they remembered he was still here, he'd already unequipped the Pandora's Heart Relic and was acting like nothing had changed at all.

"You... We're done here. Leave. Now." Athena orders, the familiar intimidating glare now directed at him, and taking the hint he quickly scrambles to collect his clothing. "Janey, listen..." She starts to say as she and her girlfriend stand up and face each other.

"Actually, Athena? I need to say something first? Mate, can you..." Janey turns to talk to Samuel, but out of fear of the wrath of the Vault Hunter he was already out the door as she saw a glimpse of him putting his shirt back on as he went. "Oh, fair enough then... Well Athena... About this, staying around here on this floating island stuff..."

* * *

"So sugar... Looks like the two love birds are staying here in Sanctuary, huh?" Mad Moxxi purred, leaning forward and blatantly showing off her deep cleavage to Samuel as he knocked back the last of his beer. "And apparently it's all thanks to you..."

"Yeah... Seems like Janey is cool with sticking around here so I've heard, and if she's happy then Athena's happy..." Samuel says with a smirk, remembering the encounter from the previous day. "Something about Janey being open to explore "new experiences" apparently. But really? I was just, you know, happy to help out and keep another Vault Hunter around here."

"New experiences huh? Well I know I'm always open for trying out "something new" once in a while..." She says, not being subtle with the innuendo. "How about you swing by my storeroom again tonight and you can give me all the juicy, intimate details... And you can tell me about how you got those two to stay around here if you'd like..."

He just smirked, giving her a nod. He wouldn't tell her about how it was all thanks to Pandora's Heart he'd gotten them to stay, and gotten a piece of both of them, but getting another free fuck with Moxxi? No way he was going to turn that one down! Should he mention the bit about Athena and Janey saying after that Vault Hunter meeting that he was the only real cock they'd be doing anything with from here on out, and he could only get to fuck them if it was a threeway like before, not one of them on their own? ...Nah. He could skip those not exactly important details...

* * *