Bored and Horny On Travel

Story Info
One of many emails sent to my wife while on travel.
4k words
4.5
12.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
65rebel
65rebel
542 Followers

My job requires me to travel all over the country, sometimes for weeks. To elevate the boredom, and my horniess, I began to trade emails with my wife to pass the time when I'm not working. Here's one of many emails sent to my wife, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it, and living it once I got home.
All names have been changed to protect the perverted. LOL


Good Morning Lover
I'll be home tomorrow and I just can't wait. As I read your email it makes me very, very hot, but I guess that was what you had in mind, I don't know how much longer I can wait to see you, it's driving me absolutely crazy, (I know, short drive LOL). I promised myself I wouldn't make myself cum today, but your email is making it very hard (both my cock, and resolve) not to. When you described what we were doing and when you wrote that you had shaved your pussy for me (I don't know why this drives me crazy, but it always has every time you've done it, I guess it's because it makes it easier for me to see your pussy, stroke it, smell it and taste it) my cock got instantly hard. I can feel you against me, feel how smooth you are as my hands roam all over your body. I reach down to rearrange my cock through my pants while I'm typing this, it jumps as I touch it, but I will not make myself cum.

Seriously, I miss you so bad it hurts, this is the longest I've ever been away from you at one time, and I don't like it. I never want to be away from you this long again. I miss the sight off you, your voice, your smell, the feel of your arms around me, the feel of your molded against me, and the feel of you around me. These emails are the only thing that's been keeping me in one piece this last week. This will more then likely be the last email, because I won't have time in the morning, I have to be at the airport by 5:00 am, unless you reply back later today so I can something to read before bed.

Well than, lets continue were we left off,,

As we lay together in bed holding each other, both of us are breathing heavy and our hearts are beating like a drum, we stroke each other trying to catch our breath and so that we can actually move, you made me cum so hard again that my legs feel like jelly. You say softly in my ear that your thirsty, and need something to drink, "I can take care of that" I say back.

I get up, my legs almost buckling, and put my cutoffs on, I go into the kitchen to get the bottle of wine I know you like I had chilling and two glasses. I get back into our bedroom and stand there for a minute, just looking at you lying on the bed, you look so beautiful and so very hot and sexy. I walk over, set the wine down, and remove my cutoffs, I pour us two glasses of wine and bring one over to set yours on the night stand. The sight of you has started to get me hard again, as I reach you and set your wine down, you smile at me, reach out and take my cock in your hand, pulling me over to you.

You smile at me again, and say " Oh, poor baby, did I do that?" You pull me closer and take me in your mouth for one long lingering suck up and down my cock. You get a wicked little grin on your face and say, "Wine first, get into bed with me, we have all night".

I get into bed, you come up against me and we just sit there drinking wine, and lightly stroking each other. We finish the wine, and lay back just holding each other. As both of us hot and sweaty, I grab your hand and say, "let's jump into the shower to cool off, before we start again".

We jump into the shower, the water neither to hot to make it worse or to cold as to drive the desire out of us. As the water cascades down on us, I reach for the shampoo and gently wash your hair, I rinse you off and grab the bottle of soap and a wash cloth and start to wash every bit of you. You are standing in front off me, my cock laying between your gorgeous ass cheeks and I spend extra time washing your oh so smooth pussy clean and run my hands over it, just slipping the tip of my finger in you. I run my hands up to cup your breasts, my fingers letting your soapy nipples slid between them. You have such beautiful breasts, they are so big and full and I love the way your nipples harden up when I stroke them. You turn around in my arms and rub yourself up and down me, getting me all soapy.

"My turn" you say, and reach for the shampoo. You wash my hair, massaging my scalp, you rinse me off and grab the soap. You start to wash me, rubbing your hands all over my body, your put your arms around me and start rubbing my shoulders and neck with your soapy hands.

You start working your way down, your hands sliding all over me, you reach my ass and run your hands between my cheeks, with one soapy finger you circle my asshole and push it in and out, smiling at me and saying, "need for everything to be clean, don't we?"

You start washing the front of me, starting on my chest, your hands linger on my nipples, rubbing and tweaking them like I do to you, the drives me up a wall, I don't know why, but it does. You continue down, washing my cock and balls with your soapy hands, pulling and stroking them. You can feel my cock throb in your hands and you say "Not, yet" smiling you work your way down my legs and then back up to my cock. As your hands linger on me, just barely touching me as you stroke me, you say, "You know, fair is fair, I shaved for you, maybe you should for me".

I had already trimmed the hair back some when I took a shower earlier, but the thought of me using a razor on myself makes me a little apprehensive, I mean hell, I cut myself shaving, I don't know if I trust myself to do this without causing serious damage. I mean, with my luck, I'd end up slipping, and cutting some off, I don't have all that much to begin with, don't want to make it any shorter. But, the idea is appealing, so I say to you, "I don't trust myself with the razor, can you help?"

You smile a wicked little smile and reach for the razor, stroking my cock to get it all soapy, you start to shave me, getting all the hair off the shaft, making the rest very short. I'm not completely bald, but all the good parts are. We rinse each other off, and get out of the shower. We dry each other off, get another glass of wine and get back into bed.

(Thinking about and writing this has me hard as a rock, my pants are causing it to bend in ways it shouldn't, so I take them off. As I do, I notice the big wet spot on my shorts from all the precum that's been leaking out of me. This has made me horny as hell, but, I'm not going to do anything about it, I want to save it for you when I get home)

As we lay in bed, drinking our wine, we start to stroke each other, getting more excited as we go. The shower has cooled us off, but with everything that went on in there, has made as both hot as hell. You roll on top of me and we kiss, you start kissing my face and working down my body. You stop at my chest, kissing and sucking on my nipples, making them hard and making me shudder. Your hands and lips are all over me as work your way down.

I reach for you and you smack my hand, shaking your head you say "Not, yet, you'll get your turn". Your hard nipples are dragging across my body, the feel of them on me driving both of us crazy. You continue to tease me. I moaned as you kiss my stomach, your breasts rubbing against the insides of my thighs, you move back up, my cock sliding between your firm, fleshy tits. You smiled up at me as you reached down to press your breasts together, squashing my cock between them.

"Oh, baby! That's feels so damn good!" I gasp as you rock slowly back and forth, my cock sliding between your breasts.

"Glad you approve," You say, before flicking your tongue over my cock tip as it pokes from your cleavage. I groaned as you coat the head of my cock with a warm film of saliva.

My cock, now so hard and wet, is sliding between your breasts as you rock back and forth, back and forth. You stop and work your way back up, kissing as you go. When you reach my face, you take my head in both hands and kiss me long and hard. You back off, smile wickedly as the tip of your tongue licks my nose.

With the wicked little grin still own your face, you reach down and rub your hand over my cock and you ask, "Did you like that?"

I smile and assure you that I did, I love anything you do to me. You smile with a satisfied look on your face and roll back on the bed. You spread your legs, reaching down spreading the lips of your pussy and say. "Your, turn. I want your tongue in and on my pussy now."

Now how can I refuse and order like that. I smile, as a thought runs through my mind and say. "As you wish" (as we all know, that means I love you). You laugh as I start licking my way down to your pussy, sliding between your legs. I make myself comfortable as I plan on being here for a while, like until you beg me to stop, but I won't until you've cum more times then you can count.

As I start lick and kiss your sweet pussy, you reach down and hold on to my head, directing me were you want me to go. I feel your hands hold my head tighter pulling my tongue further into you, and I know that your cumming. Your pussy juices are running all over my tongue as it's buried deep in your pussy. I push my tongue in and out like it was my dick, tongue fucking you. I lick my way up to your clit, circling it with the tip of my tongue, by now you are holding my head between your hands tight, grinding yourself on my face, your juices all over my face. I stop and lick my way down your slit, you taste so sweet and the smell of your cum is making me light headed. I put my hands on your thighs, pushing them up so I can get at all of you.

As your spread wide open to me, I lick my way down to your ass, I start licking your hole and then tongue fuck it for good measure. By know you are squirming all over the bed, asking me to stop and fuck you. I stop, and work my way back up to your face, my cock seeping precum all over your leg.

As I kiss you, smile and say "Not yet"

I dive back down and bury my face between your legs and start all over again. As I eat you, I run my hands up to your breasts, your hard nipples between my fingers. You begin to shake and shudder as you cum again and again, you beg me to please stop as your thighs squeeze my head tight. Your begging me to stop but you legs are around my head holding me there. I lick you from top to bottom of your lips one last time, sucking on your clit. I gently pull your legs apart so can I move, and move up along side of you. I stroke your smooth body until you calm down a bit, not much, I don't want you completely calm, once you stop shuddering, you reach over and grab my dick hard saying, "I want this in me now!!" To which I can only reply, "As you wish"

(By now the wet spot on my shorts has gotten bigger, I can feel the precum all over my leg, wet and slippery, it feels like I have cum all over myself, without even touching it, but I haven't, my cock is throbbing and shaking because I want to be in you so bad. It's begging me to stroke it, to make it shoot, as I think about making love to you.)

As we lay there, I pick up your leg and put it over mine, sliding between your legs on my side, I don't know what this position you showed me is called, but I love it because it lets me reach you with my hands as I stroke in and out of you. As we lay meshed together, I run my hands over you, I stroke in and out of you hard, the feeling of your smooth, hairless pussy rubbing on my cock driving me to fuck you harder and harder. I reach down and rub your clit, sometimes back and forth and sometimes in a circle, as I touch you, I feel you cum, your pussy squeezing my cock. I feel my own orgasm starting to build, my balls are aching to release into you, to make you mine once again.

I try to slow down, I want this to last forever, I want to feel you sliding on me forever, I bury myself in you as far as I can go and try to stop, to calm down, but, I start to think about how tight you are, how wet you are, and so, so, so hot, I feel like my dick is between a piece of velvet.

As I lay there buried in you, my orgasm comes on its own, even without me moving, just because of the feel of you around me. "Oh God, baby, I'm cumming, please cum with me"

My cum is shooting deep into you, I can feel your pussy squeeze my cock harder then I've ever felt before, I feel your entire body shuddering next to mine , as you cum screaming my name, "I'm cumming too" Our orgasm's go on and on, neither of us can stop cumming.

(OK, I am soooooo fucking horny, as I'm typing this, the precum is leaking out of my cock in a steady stream, I can't remember that last time that has happened. My cock is begging for release, to shoot all over myself. I want to move it, but, I afraid if I even touch it. It will blast all over the place, and I don't want that. I still want to wait for you)

As we lay there, locked together, my cock still buried deep in you, we start to calm down. Our breaths are coming in gasps, my heart is pounding so hard, that I think it will pound out my chest. We gradually calm down as we run our hands over each other, still locked together, you reach over and grab the glass of wine on the night stand. Taking a long drink, you hold the glass to my lips to let me drink saying, "I don't want you to move yet so you'll have to drink from mine"

We lay there locked together, my cock still in you, as we lay there I once again thank the Goddess for you. Baby, you are the most beautiful, sexy, hot, loving wife any man can have. I have to be the most luckiest man in the world. When I am in work, and all off us are just sitting around talking, all these guys do is complain about their wives or girlfriends and I pity them, I really do because NONE of them have a wife and best friend like I do. My only regret, is that we couldn't get together before we did, that way both of us could have been happy much sooner. But, better later, then never, I have you now, the only women in the world who can make me feel like this, you love me even with all my faults. Not every woman would but up with what you have to, the trips, ect. ect. But you do, and it makes me love and worship you even more.

We lay there locked together, our breathing starting to come more easier and lighter, you whisper to me, "I love you" and I respond back that, "I love you to". We fall to sleep, your beautiful body wrapped around me, and my cock still buried deep in your pussy. As I wake up in the morning, rested and relaxed, I realize that we feel asleep still joined. As I think on that, I feel my cock start to grow in you, so I figure, what the heck, I start to stroke my cock in and out of you.

As I start to make love to you, you wake up smile at me and say, "Good morning lover".......

but, that's another story for another day..

Rereading the letter and proof reading it has brought me to the point where I have no choice but to do something about it. The reading of the letter and the memory of all the real times we've made love makes me think of nothing but you and making myself cum. By now my cock is so hard it hurts and is constantly leaking precum from the tip making me all slippery and wet. I stand up and take off my shorts, my cock is standing straight out, and I walk to bathroom to get some lotion and a towel to clean myself after I'm done.

I lay the towel on the bed and arrange the pillows so that I'm sitting up and put the bottle of lotion on the night stand next to the bed. I lay down and make myself comfortable, I reach down and stroke my cock and knead my balls trying to imagine your soft hand there instead of my calloused and rough one. Since I started writing the letter, I've almost shoot my load more times than you can imagine, the thinking about what I was going to write, the writing, and thinking about us doing what I wrote has made me so very horny that all I can do is think about you and your incredibly beautiful and sexy body. I reach over and pour some of the lotion in my hand and work it all over my cock and balls, the cool lotion on my hot cock makes me jump a little. I start down on my balls and slide my hand slowly up my cock, and then back down, trying to see in my mind's eye you doing to me instead of myself.

I close my eyes and think of you while my hand moves up and down, every so often I have to stop because I want to make the feeling last a while. After about 5 minutes of this, I can almost feel you next to me, stroking me, bring me to the brink, stopping, and then starting again. My mind is spinning and when I open my eyes I can almost see you here, but when my vision clears all I see is my hand slowly sliding up and down my throbbing cock. My other hand is caressing my ball sack as I imagine it is your fingers lightly squeezing my balls. I spread my legs, I bend my knees slightly. Still stroking myself, I reach down with my other hand and start to rub lotion on my asshole, around and in it. As I stroke myself, I try to use my finger on myself like you do to me, but it's a little hard to reach, so I go back to just teasing my hole.

Oh Gods, what I would give for your tongue to be on me now. I love the way you use your lips and tongue to please me. I love the feel of your hot wet tongue as it travels the length of my cock, bathes my balls, crosses the patch of skin behind my balls. My hand starts to move more quickly up and down my cock, my precum is leaking from me like crazy, lubricating the way for my cum.

Now I'm imagining my cock is plunging deep into your warm, wet cunt now. I can almost feel your weight on me as I imagine you're are atop me, riding me. The memory of your moaning and the words you know I love to hear you say as you ride me. I massage my balls as I pound my cock into my fist. I am lost somewhere between the reality of my masturbation and my fantasy of you riding my cock. As I get close to cumming, I finally am going to let myself cum, I actually cry out loud, "Ride me baby!, I love the feel of your pussy sliding up and down my cock"

Then my entire body stiffens. My cock contracts and I squeeze the base of my cock and slowly run my hand up and loosen my grip as I get to the head, from all the times stopping myself and holding my cum in makes me shoot a long stream of cum out of me and over my stomach and chest, I gasp as I keep cumming and slide my hand once again up and down, another jet of cum shoots out, not with enough force to reach my chest this time but far enough. The feel of the warm cum landing on my body brings me fully to the sad reality that you're not here with me. I continue to milk and stroke my cock, the last of my cum oozing over my hand, I massage my balls working the last bit out of me. I look down at myself. I have small pools of thick white liquid dotting my chest and stomach. I am surprised I have cum so much, I guess all this time away from you has built it up.

I lay here for a bit to catch my breath, but it's not as easy because you're not here holding me like you do after we make love. I get slowly up to clean myself off, as I look down at the bed all I can do is wish and dream that you were here with me or that I was there with you. I can't wait to get home to be with you, you are the most fantastic lover, I thank the Gods for you every day. You are the most beautiful, sexy, and fantastic wife a man could ask for. You turn me on like no other women ever has, every time I make love to you, it's like the first time we did it, only better and it's just gets better with each time. Well, I need to take a shower and clean all the cum off myself and get dressed.

I love you now and I'll love you a 1000 years from now.

I Love You, I Miss You, and I can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Your loving, and so very, very, very, very horny, wet husband

65rebel
65rebel
542 Followers