Bored and Horny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,678 Followers

"If you knew, that means you let me look," I pointed out, desperate to not let her take the moral high ground. She probably deserved it, but I wasn't going to give in without a fight.

"I know, Lee. I did let you. I'm not mad."

"Then... why? What's the point of any of this? I'm pretty much convinced you're just trying some kind of serious mindfuck here, and it's working."

"And yet you're still talking to me."

Brianna had a point. If she was just messing with me, then I was letting her do it. I should have left as soon as I realized she was masturbating, and instead I'd engaged her in actual dialogue. I knew better than that.

"Okay," I said as I stood up. "I'll leave you to it then."

"I was bored."

I hesitated, then sat back down. It almost sounded like my sister might be ready to stop playing games.

"Bored?"

"Yeah, bored. The past few days have sucked. Between the hospital, and the doctor, and the waiting, and me not being able to see much of anything... I've been going crazy."

"I see."

"Not literally, don't even say it."

"Who says I was gonna?"

"You would have. I know you. Anyway, messed up as it is, you've actually helped keep me entertained today. I didn't mean to let you see my boobs when I was in the shower, but when I realized you were looking I kind of... didn't mind. I actually almost burst out laughing right there."

"You're right, that is messed up."

Brianna frowned. "Oh, shut up. Do we need to go over which one of us was perving on the other again?"

"I... no."

"That's what I thought."

She hadn't stopped playing with herself the whole time we'd been talking. The small movements of her panties that signified what her fingers were up to were strangely hypnotizing. Somehow, it neither turned me on, nor grossed me out to watch her masturbate. It was more of a novelty than anything. Until that night, I'd never given much thought to whether it was even something she did.

"You can jerk off too if you want," Brianna said softly.

"I don't think so."

"Suit yourself. If you're worried about me making fun of your penis, I wouldn't be able to see any details well enough for you to have to worry about it."

"I'm not... it isn't..." I stopped before I got too defensive. That was what she was looking for. "I'm not in the mood for it," I said instead.

"You mean you're not horny, right?"

"If you want to be blunt about it, then yes. That."

"Yeah, me either. I was, but... kind of not feeling it anymore." Brianna sighed and pulled her hand out of her panties. She pulled her shorts back up before standing up. "Maybe I'll just go to bed."

"'Kay. You, uh, want any help with that?"

The corners of her lips curled in a faint smirk.

"That almost sounded like a real offer of help," she said. "I'm fine though."

She went off to her room while I stayed where I was. I replayed the events of the past several minutes in my head. My instinctual reaction was still to think that something was seriously wrong with my sister. Boredom didn't come close to fully explaining her actions. I couldn't blame her though, not entirely. I had spied on her while she was in varying states of undress, and arguably that was more fucked up than anything she'd done.

I eventually gave up and left the house to go back to my place. I'd have to come back again the next day, but maybe things would make more sense by then.

****

Despite my reservations, I returned for a second day of 'babysitting.' I hoped that whatever weirdness there had been between Brianna and me would have dissipated over night. I wasn't overly optimistic about the odds of that being the case.

Brianna was just getting breakfast when I arrived. Unlike the day before, she was dressed a little more modestly in a t-shirt and pyjama pants. Her choice of outfit didn't necessarily mean anything, but I took it as a good sign.

"Hey," she said. "Listen, I'm sorry about yesterday. And I can see a lot better today, so you don't have to stick around if you don't want to. I won't tell Mom or anything."

I was kind of surprised to get an apology from her as our very first interaction of the day. I decided not to be a smartass about it.

"You know what? It's fine. We both did stupid shit yesterday. You had a better excuse for it than I did anyway."

"Maybe. I want to blame it on the medication they put me on, but honestly I don't think that had much to do with it. I'm pretty sure I was just bored and not thinking things through well enough."

"How 'bout we just say we're both dumbasses and leave it at that?"

"Fair enough."

With our immediate business concluded, Brianna went back to getting her breakfast. She got a box of cereal out and poured some in a bowl. When she went to grab the milk out of the fridge I snatched some of the cereal from her bowl, eating it dry.

"You could have just asked me to pour you a bowl too, dammit," she said.

"I didn't want a whole bowl full," I said.

"No, you just wanted to aggravate me. We had a good two minutes of mature dialogue, I s'pose that's probably about as good as I could hope for."

"Mature people can share, you know. Maybe that's something you still need to learn."

"You're such a little shit."

"Aw, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be."

I gave Brianna a surprise apology hug from behind while she was pouring her milk. She jumped at the unexpected contact and nearly poured the milk all over the floor instead.

"Cut it out! I'm hungry and I'm gonna be cranky if you make me spill this."

"Fine. I try to be nice and hug my sister, but nooo. Apparently that's bad too. I don't know wha-"

Brianna whirled around and delivered an impressively solid punch to my chest. She actually knocked me slightly off-balance, forcing me to take a step back to avoid falling over.

"You're so full of shit," she said.

"I'm also injured now, thanks to you," I said as I rubbed my chest where her fist had landed.

"Aw, poor bay-bee. Want your mommy to kiss it better?"

"Fuck off."

"Not as much fun when you're the one getting picked on, is it?"

Brianna walked past me to the living room with her cereal. I followed her for lack of anything better to do.

"Ugh, where'd the remote go?" she asked once she'd settled into her seat on the couch. "I thought I left it right here."

"So much for your eyesight coming back," I said.

"I said it was better, not that it was fully back. Can you just tell me if you see the remote and not be an ass about it?"

"Well if you're gonna call me names, I don't think I want to help."

"You're such a child."

I stuck my tongue out at her, but she ignored me. After a few seconds I gave in and took a quick look around the room. There was no sign of the remote.

"I honestly don't see it," I said. "It didn't get trapped under the cushions or something, did it?"

"I don't think so."

"Well... did you actually check?"

"I'm busy," she said, holding up her cereal.

"Fine. I'll do it. Get up for a sec."

Brianna grumbled about it, but she pushed herself to her feet. Or at least she tried to. I had no idea what happened, but somehow she tripped and fell to the floor. She managed to twist her body so that she landed on her shoulder rather than her face, but she dropped the cereal bowl she'd been holding. It shattered as it impacted the floor, making a sizeable mess.

"Fuck," Brianna said.

"How... what... you know what, never mind. Are you okay?"

"Physically? Yes. Mostly I just feel stupid. Pretty much par for the course lately."

She rolled onto her back, away from the puddle of milk she'd accidentally created. Part of her shirt had gotten hit before she moved, but it was only a small wet spot. As my eyes traveled downward from her shirt to her pyjama pants, I abruptly realized that they were sitting lower than usual.

"Bree, you, uh, might want to fix your pants."

I could just barely see the top of her pussy peeking out above the waist of her bottoms. They must have been pulled down a little as she fell, or maybe when she rolled over. I wasn't sure which.

"Ugh. I don't even care."

"But I can see your-"

"So don't look. Or do look. Whatever."

Brianna was on the verge of being legitimately upset. I could hear the warning signs in her voice. I always tried to walk the line between annoying her and truly pissing her off, but this time it hadn't been anything I did. At least not anything I'd done directly or on purpose.

"Come on, let's get you up," I said, extending my hand to help her to her feet.

She ignored me and continued to lie on the floor, giving no sign of wanting to move.

"I'm not going anywhere," she said. "Just gonna lie here all hungry and blind and cranky and there's nothing you can do about it."

Brianna folded her arms across her chest and extended her bottom lip slightly. She was getting dangerously close to sulk-mode. I really didn't want to deal with trying to cheer her up if she went into a full on pout.

"Well... you're mostly wrong, actually. You're not blind, for one. You're the one who keeps reminding me of that. Also, there is something I can do about it."

"Like what?"

"If you don't get up I'll pull your pyjama bottoms the rest of the way off."

She sighed. "Give it a rest, Lee. You keep threatening to do dirty, pervy things, but you never do. Not intentionally. It's all just to get a reaction out of me. I don't know why I keep falling for it, honestly. I should know better."

"I'm not kidding this time. You've obviously been going crazy the past few days, what with all the boredom and flashing me and shit. So what we're gonna do is get out of the house for a while and maybe restore a little sanity. I haven't decided where we'll go yet, but I'm open to suggestions."

"Maybe later. Ask me again in an hour."

"Nope. You've got ten seconds, then your pants are coming off and I'm gonna perv on you so hard."

"M'not playing your game this time. You're not getting a reaction out of me. I'm not doing it."

"Ten," I said. "Nine. Eight."

"Fuck off."

"Seven. Six."

I grabbed the ankles of her pyjama pants and made sure I had a decent grip. I actually wasn't sure what I was going to do if Brianna called my bluff. She was right about me just trying to get a reaction out of her. At least I had good intentions this time, unlike usual.

"Stop counting and just do it if you're gonna do it. I know you won't."

"Five. Four."

Brianna remained defiant and clearly believed that there was no chance I'd end up following through. Her indifference to my threat was what finally made up my mind for me.

"Threetwoone," I said, finishing the last few numbers as quickly as I could.

I pulled on her bottoms without giving her any further chance of giving in. The face she made when she felt her pants sliding down her legs was hilarious. She belatedly tried to stop me, but her waistband was already down to her mid-thigh before she could grab it. A tug of war match ensued. I was less interested in winning than I was in checking out her exposed pussy.

"What are you doing?!" Brianna demanded. "Fuck off! Let go!"

I ignored her.

She kept her pussy nicely trimmed with just a small patch of hair left above her slit. Despite her protests, I took my time in admiring her smooth, bare lips.

"You fucking perv!" she yelled.

She tried to kick me, but didn't have very much luck. Having her pant legs under my control made things tricky for her.

"Thought you didn't care," I said.

"I... you... fucking... whatever. Fuck."

Brianna let go and allowed me remove her bottoms. Her face masked over into a deliberately neutral expression. She kept her eyes on me though.

"You have a nice pussy," I said.

She blushed. "Shut up."

"It's true."

She looked way, way too hot lying there beneath me, naked from the waist down. Her long, bare legs and her smooth, sexy little pussy were enough to make my cock twitch in approval. I was about halfway to having a full erection in my pants.

"Dammit, Lee. You're such a perv."

"I guess maybe I am. But you've been encouraging me."

"Have not." Brianna's protests were getting weaker and weaker, and I was pretty sure she realized it too. "Okay. Maybe I like it when you look at me."

"You do, do you?"

"I said maybe. I just..." She squirmed a little under my gaze, simultaneously embarrassed and enjoying the attention, if I was reading her correctly. "I don't know what it is. When you look at me and think I can't tell... it's nice. I don't know how to describe it any better."

"What about right now?"

"Right now I think we're both being stupid."

"Well... you're not wrong. That wasn't really what I meant though."

I put my hand on her thigh, laying my palm flat across her bare skin. I wanted to touch her or, better yet, somehow convince her to touch me. I knew I should be ignoring those desires, but I was getting pretty turned on and not thinking clearly. Her pussy looked so tempting.

"When I was playing with myself last night, I kind of thought you were faking being asleep at first," Brianna said, pretending not to notice where my hand was. "I thought maybe you were watching me. I couldn't tell just by looking, not in the dark."

"You're a bad girl, Bree."

My hand slid steadily up her thigh. She lay perfectly still, allowing me to approach my eventual goal.

"Shut up. You're bad too. Look at what you're doing right now."

"So tell me to stop."

I paused briefly when I reached the top of Brianna's thigh. I didn't dare to look her in the eye. I was too afraid of what I'd see. It wasn't that I thought she'd be angry, but more that I suspected that all I'd see were my own feelings mirrored back to me. She had yet to tell me to stop, despite me asking her to.

My fingers glided lightly over her skin, the contact between our bodies growing fainter as I got closer to her pussy. I was terrified, and I didn't know why. I wanted to touch her, I really did, but I felt like I was approaching a land mine.

"You know something?" Brianna said, distracting me momentarily. "Spending time with you is never boring."

"Um... thanks?"

"In all the years I've known you, you've been mostly a pain in the ass, and occasionally nice, but never ever boring. I think that's what I needed."

Her breathing seemed slightly heavier than usual, and her face was noticeably flushed. She bit her lip when she saw me looking, but didn't say anything else.

"This is about the least boring thing we could be doing right now," I agreed. "But I'm not sure that's a good thing."

"It is, and it isn't. All depends on how you look at it."

Brianna's hips jerked upward when I made it to her pussy lips. My heart was beating fast, and seemed so loud to me that I was worried she could hear it. I was sure that Mom and Dad would burst in on us at any moment despite knowing that they wouldn't. It was just us and my paranoia.

I ran a finger up and down her slit. Even though I was being as gentle as I could, barely even touching her at times, I began to feel a surprising amount of moisture on my fingertip. The situation was hot in an illicit 'we shouldn't be doing this' kind of way, but somehow I hadn't expected her to get quite as turned on by it as I was.

I rubbed Brianna's pussy with greater confidence once I decided that she really wasn't going to stop me. We were both horny and slightly out of control, and in my mind it was somehow preferable for us both to be acting stupidly rather than just me.

Her hips gyrated under my touch as her body began to seek release. Initially I'd mostly been interested in my own deviant pleasure, but the way she was reacting triggered something in me. I wasn't sure if it was a purely sexual thing, or if because deep down I genuinely cared for my sister, but I wanted to make her feel good. I wanted to make her cum. I gently increased the pressure on one of my fingers, letting it slide between her pussy lips and deeper inside of her.

"No!" she said suddenly.

Brianna clamped her legs together, trapping my hand.

"What? I thought... I thought it was okay."

Her abrupt change of heart confused me and, bizarrely, made me worry that I'd fucked up badly. I knew she'd been okay with me touching her, and I knew that I hadn't done anything seriously wrong, but her sudden denial managed to take away all my confidence in one fell swoop. I didn't understand what had happened.

"I'm sorry," she said, relaxing her legs. "Just... stay outside, okay? Just touch me on the outside."

"Oh. Okay. Sorry."

"Lee... honestly, it feels good, but..."

"No, it's fine, I get it. We should have boundaries."

"Thank you," she said with a tentative smile. "I kind of want to let you do what you were gonna do, but... I don't think we should. I mean, obviously we shouldn't. Fuck. I don't even know anymore."

"Do you want me to stop? Like, seriously this time. I will if you want me to."

She shook her head. "No. I want you to keep going. Just not inside me."

I nodded and returned my attention to her pussy. I resumed rubbing her slit, this time without making any attempt at penetrating her. It was still incredibly hot getting to finger her and watch her body react. The expression on her face was actually kind of adorable, which was a weird thing to realize. I never would have guessed that I'd end up providing that kind of pleasure to my little sister, yet here we were.

Brianna let out a soft moan. She had closed her eyes and was lying still except for some involuntary hip movement. I wondered if she was trying to pretend it was someone other than her brother touching her. Even though it shouldn't have made a difference to me, I kind of hoped that wasn't the case.

After a few minutes of rubbing her pussy, I regained some of my sense of adventure. Brianna's eyes being closed made it slightly easier to be brave, since I wasn't under quite as much scrutiny. I shifted my position and leaned down until my face was directly above where I was stroking her. I couldn't believe what I was thinking about doing, but I didn't want to back out. Her slit looked so wet and inviting.

Without giving myself any more time to chicken out, I moved my head down and licked the length of my sister's pussy. She gasped, and I was afraid she was about to shut me down again. I licked her again before she had a chance to do anything, then again and again. After about half a dozen times I relaxed a little, since she hadn't made any attempt at stopping me. I looked up at her to find her looking right back, her bottom lip held between her teeth.

"It's just on the outside," I said, as though I had some need to explain myself.

"Then why'd you stop?" she asked in a quiet voice.

I grinned and went back to licking her. Her pussy tasted good in a decidedly sexy kind of way. Originally the appeal had mostly been in the thrill and danger of it all, but even with the element of risk fading away I was still enjoying myself. It was probably the first time in my life that I'd been so enthusiastic about doing something that made my sister feel good.

While keeping my tongue busy, I moved one of my hands to the top of Brianna's slit. I started rubbing more or less where her clit should be and guided my fingers based on her reactions. I was able to gauge how well I was doing by paying attention to the wiggling of her hips and the moans that escaped her mouth.

Eventually my efforts were rewarded and I brought my sister to orgasm. A rush of juices washed over my tongue while faint mewls of pleasure came from above me. Her hips lifted off the floor a couple of times as she fought for control of her own body. She alternated stiffening and relaxing beneath me, and I felt her fingers grasping at my hair. I kept licking until she was done.

When I lifted my head to check on Brianna, I found that she was lying flat on her back with her eyelids drooped partly closed. She smiled lazily at me, and I smiled back. I was abnormally pleased with myself.

Xarth
Xarth
14,678 Followers