Bored and Horny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,699 Followers

"You're welcome," I said.

Brianna giggled softly.

"You're rather full of yourself, aren't you? But I suppose maybe I should let you have that one. Just this once."

"How benevolent of you."

"Mm-hm." She sat up, putting our upper bodies closer together. She reached out hesitantly and touched my chin. "You looked kinda shiny. Guess that's my fault, isn't it?"

I wiped at the pussy juices on my face with the back of my arm.

"Did that get it?"

"You're asking the blind girl? You're much less shiny at least. That's about all I can tell."

We sat there awkwardly, neither of us quite sure what we were supposed to do next. All those years of living together hadn't taught us anything about what the proper etiquette was in the event of oral sex. Some brief, uncomfortable silence followed by going about the rest of our day and pretending nothing ever happened sounded about right.

"You've got quite a tent going on there," Brianna said, her voice barely louder than a whisper. "Even I can tell. You're gonna need to take care of that."

"Yeah, I s'pose I should."

There was another moment of silence where I was pretty sure we were both thinking the same thing, but couldn't say it. Her pussy was still on display for me which meant my erection wasn't going anywhere.

"Dammit, Lee. Just take your pants off already. We're gonna be sitting here forever otherwise."

I couldn't help smirking a little.

"Is that an order?"

I stood up and started undoing my belt before she could come up with a retort. She watched intently as I pulled down my pants. It felt kind of surreal to be removing my boxers and letting her see my cock, even though she'd been bottomless for a while now. The way her face lit up when my erection came into view assuaged any lingering doubts I may have had.

It was always reassuring when a girl wasn't disappointed at the first sight of my cock. Brianna certainly didn't seem to be. She must have been able to see well enough to at least make out the general shape of it. The confidence boost her hungry stare gave me combined with my horniness made the situation a lot more comfortable for me. I sat back down next to her with my cock pointing up at an angle.

Brianna reached toward me, then stopped halfway.

"It's okay if I do it, right?" she said.

"I thought that was the whole point of me taking off my pants," I said.

"Don't be a smartass. I was just making sure."

I bit back my next comment. It seemed unwise to provoke an argument at that moment. I knew better than to piss of a girl who wanted to play with my penis.

Brianna's touch was delicate initially, much as mine had been on her. It was enough to make my cock twitch though. She smiled as she ran her fingers lightly up and down my shaft and watched my reactions.

"You got pretty hard just from touching your little sister," she said softly.

"So what?" I asked, figuring she was going to tease me about it.

"Just saying, that's all."

She took a firmer grip on me and began stroking the length of my erection. Her soft little fingers felt so good. The look of concentration on her face was kind of cute too. She soon fell into a constant rhythm of up and down strokes and appeared to be more confident about what she was doing.

"That feels really good," I breathed.

"Yeah, you looked like you were enjoying it." Brianna pushed her hair behind her ear with her free hand and adopted a thoughtful expression. "So... how much are you okay with me doing?"

"I... don't understand what you're asking."

"I just wanted... never mind. I'm sure you'll tell me if you want me to stop."

Brianna leaned down over my lap. My eyes widened as I watched her position herself for what looked like a blowjob. I wouldn't have thought she'd go for it, but I had no intention of protesting if she did. I groaned involuntarily as her tongue snaked out and flicked across the head of my cock.

"Fuuuck, Bree."

"You did lick me already," she mumbled from below. "Thought it would be okay if I did the same. It's not like there'd be any penetration going on."

I didn't try to make sense of her logic. I didn't particularly care if she had a point or not. I was far more interested in feeling her tongue traveling across my shaft. It was a huge change from her fingers and made what she was doing to me that much hotter.

Brianna alternated jerking me off and licking me from the base of my erection to the tip. The friction between her hand and my cock gradually decreased as more and more of her saliva coated my skin. It was no blowjob, but it was still pretty amazing and completely unique as far as my experiences went.

"Shit, Bree. You're gonna make me cum."

"That'd be the idea."

She stroked me faster, interspersing fewer and fewer licks as I got closer. I leaned back slightly as I felt my orgasm rising. My own little sister was about to make me cum, and I was loving it.

"I'm cumming," I said louder than necessary.

I got the warning out mere seconds before the first shot of cum erupted from my cock. With lightning fast reflexes, Brianna moved her free hand between her and my cock, blocking my semen from hitting her anywhere except her hands. She kept jerking me off the whole time, waiting until I was finished to release me. By the time I was done, there was a fairly large mess between my legs.

"That was kinda fun," Brianna said.

She brought her hands up to her face and squinted a little, examining them as best she could. It was just cum. I wasn't sure what the big deal was.

"Thanks," I said.

"You're welcome." She wiped her hands off on her previously discarded pyjama pants, then hesitated for a second before handing them to me. "These are gonna need washed anyway."

We cleaned ourselves up, getting as much of my cum wiped off our skin and the floor as possible. At almost the same moment we both remembered that we were sitting next to our sibling, each naked from the waist down. There was another brief moment of awkwardness between us.

"So, uh, shall we get dressed?" I asked, more to break the silence than anything.

"Probably should. But, uh, Lee?"

"Yeah?"

"I know we don't see each other that much anymore, but when we do... d'you think you'd want to try this again? Or whatever?"

I looked at her still-bare pussy, at my cock, and at the floor. All the sensations of the past half hour were fresh in my mind. It was weird to think that what we'd just done was probably the most fun we'd ever had together.

"Sure," I said. "I mean, obviously you need more practice. I should help you out with that."

"You fucking jerk! You had to go and ruin the moment, didn't you?"

Brianna hit me hard a couple times before I scrambled to my feet. She followed close behind me. I was laughing too hard to dodge properly so she was able to keep up with me pretty well. Eventually she started laughing too.

"Sorry," I said.

"No you're not. You're just an asshole. But sometimes... sometimes you're tolerable."

She moved past me on the way to her room. I stared at her naked butt as she walked without any attempt at being sneaky about it.

"Bree," I called after her.

"Yeah?"

"You have a nice ass."

She flipped me off over her shoulder just before leaving my line of sight. I sighed and looked around the room, making sure we hadn't missed anything. Only one thing was perfectly clear in my mind; we were definitely going to have to do that again.

Xarth
Xarth
14,699 Followers