Bored At Work

Story Info
Boredom turns to lust.
912 words
3.2
82.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Black Onyx presents his newest series of erotic stories to satisfy the sensuality and sexuality of every soul.

Satisfaction guaranteed!

* * * * *

There I was at work with nothing to do. I was sitting all day behind the pc and had nothing interesting to do. So I decided to pay a visit to them forbidden websites. Looking to the door of the office there she was, vitamins for my eyes.

A great body combined with a cute face, nice tan, long hair, clear brown eyes. And it was walking right towards my direction. So I had to close the windows of the porno sites fast. When I finished closing them all I looked up ready to greet the kitten that was coming my way. But to my greatest surprise she disappeared in the office. I could not see her anywhere. Darn! So decided to go on with the porno sites. I was so concentrated on the pictures in front of me on my pc screen, but non of them was to be compared with the girl I saw few min ago. Then suddenly my nose picked up a soft feminine scent. Then I was shocked to hear a nice ladies voice behind me saying: why look at girls on the net when you can have a better view right behind you.

Shocked and embarrassed I was closing all the windows of the porn sites.

She whispered: meet me in the office of your boss a.s.a.p.

Knowing the kinda shy guy I am, my ear could not believe what it heard.

I sat there still amazed trying to come to my senses. But after all I was curious what awaits me in the office of my boss. After all he did not come to work today.

I walked to his office, as I got closer my heart started beating more. I opened up the door and entered. While standing few inches in away from the door, I looked around and there was nobody there. Was she joking? I guess not. 'cause two ladies hands coming from behind squeezed my crotch and a voice said: what took you so long? It's not polite to keep a lady waiting. My heartbeat got harder. I froze, this can't be happening to me; this is just like in one of them erotic stories. She closed the door. She escorted me to sit on the office table of my boss. I closed my eyes and let myself go. She started kissing my tongues so softly like it was in intensive care or something. But she started to pick up speed, till she was wrestling with my tongues, ooh.

It was not long before she started to rip of my shirt. Sliding to my chest licking my nipples while making a fast slide down to my belly button. I was so hard.

I was shaking; my body was like it was having an internal earthquake. Her hands were fast to unzip my pants and taking them from my body.

Then oooh, she took a grab onto my penis as if she was holding on to her life or something. I did not had to wait much before she started sucking, Wow she is a human vacuum cleaner, and she knows how to suck. She started sucking harder, ahhh, harder, ahhh, harder, ahh. My body was reaching orgasm but she kept going with no intention to stop, aahhhhhh. I could not hold on so I burst my milk into her mouth, she drank it as if it was water. My body was all relaxed and I was so ashamed 'cause it all was so short and I cam so fast and now I am totally flat.

But she had no intension to stop. I sat there watching her slowly taking of her own clothes, wow. She is HOT. Such a tanned body with such firm, nice breasts was enough to make me start getting hard again. She got closer to me, her body was pressing against mine, I could feel her warm body and firm breasts pressing against my body, in one push she made my lay on my back on the table. When then she took a sit on my joystick that was ready to ride. Ooooh, she is tight alright!

She started to move up and down, while I was gliding my hands all over her body, It was touring mostly around her breast area 'cause that was what seemed to turn her wild.

She started slowly but surely, picking up speed, yess, c'mon baby. Ohh yes, ahh. My heart was beating fast and my body was getting wet. She started going harder, ooh, harder, oohhhhh, harder, ohhhhhhhhhhh. Yesss go on baby. She started to moan hard oohhh, aiiiii, ohhh uhmmmmmm, ahhh.

I tried to hold on again but I was approaching, I felt a high energy taking over my body, I squeezed her breast harder, she could not take it so in a loud scream aiiiiiyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, she let it all out just at the moment I was shooting loads of milk into her body. We were both so exhausted that we laid on top of each other for a while. Her soft body on top of mine, her breast against my chest, her heavy breathing in my ears was the last things I could remember, when I opened my eyes I somehow was all dressed sitting all alone in the office of my boss.