Bored Fran Ch. 02

Story Info
Bored housewife looking for some excitement.
864 words
4.06
28.8k
9

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It won't make sense if you don't read chapter 1. Just sayin'.

*

I was going out of my mind waiting for my husband to come home from work. My instructions were clear. I was waiting for him just inside the door naked. Blowjobs were never on my list of preferred sexual acts. I didn't mind using my mouth to get my husband ready for sex, something that has been more necessary as he has gotten older, but I hardly ever did it just to get him off. I almost always finished him with my hand just before he came, but I found myself looking forward to this. It wasn't that I was already horny; it was that it felt deliciously decadent to be doing it because my Master had ordered it.

When John walked in the door he had a moment to register that I was naked, but before he had time for more than a surprised

"What the..."

I was on him. Pants and underwear down, his dick in my mouth. I sucked him like I was dying of thirst and it held life giving water. My hand was a blur as I pleasured myself while slobbering all over him and bobbing my head. I can't remember a time in my life, with possibly the exception of my honeymoon that I had spent a day so focused on my sexuality and I wanted him in me in the worst way. My instructions did not include fucking him and I had another mission to perform immediately afterwards but I found myself hoping that after the blowjob he would just take me there on the floor. He tried to warn me he was cumming so I could pull away but I grabbed his ass with my free hand, the other was VERY busy, and pulled him even harder into my mouth. I was shuddering in the throes of my second masturbation orgasm of the day when he flooded my mouth with his cum.

I stood up and started getting dressed he said

"I have no idea what has gotten into you...but I really like it."

I smiled, licked my lips, finished getting dressed, gave him a scorching hot kiss and I walked out the front door saying "I'll be home soon" as I left. I drove across town feeling even more excited. It was incomprehensible to me that just yesterday I was a bored frumpy housewife and today I was feeling like a sex goddess. This unknown, until now, desire to follow orders had me insatiable.

When I walked into the sex shop I glanced around. The only customers I saw were female but then I noticed the clerk. He was a greasy looking short guy with straggly long hair and narrow eyes but it didn't matter. My orders had been clear. I walked up to him and asked him to help me pick out a vibrator. With a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes he looked me up and down before saying that he would love to.

At any other time, being looked at like that by a guy as creepy looking as he was would have disgusted me but I found myself getting wetter instead. It didn't matter who he was or what he looked like, what was important was following my Masters orders and doing so made me hot. He led me to a wall covered in different vibrators and dildos and began describing functions and features of the various models. He picked up a display model and turned it on and began demonstrating the settings by rubbing it lightly on my arm making the hairs stand on end. When I made no protest to his actions he turned it up higher and began tracing it over my nipples before turning it to the highest setting and rubbing it on the front of my jeans. At this point, although I was very excited I felt that things were going too far so I said I would take it. I paid for my newest purchase and drove home.

When I got there my husband was watching T.V. and asked where I had been. I held up my purchase and said "Buying a toy" with a silly grin on my face. As I walked upstairs I put an extra wiggle in my walk. He jumped up and locked up, turning off the lights and followed me. When he got to the bedroom he asked if I wanted to fool around some more and I really wanted to but I remembered my Master's instructions, I could only have sex with my husband if he ordered me to do it, so I remained silent. I wanted to scream "Order me to suck you! Order me to fuck you! Order me to do anything and I'll do it!" His next words guaranteed me a lot of frustration.

"That's okay honey. Tonight was great and I loved it but I won't push you to do anything you don't want to. Let's just go to bed."

I just said "I love you honey" and we went to bed. It took me forever to get to sleep.