Bored Fran Ch. 05

Story Info
New orders and a decision to make for Fran
1.4k words
4.1
19.6k
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Read the previous chapters if you want to have a clue what's going on. No sex in this one, sorry about that, just some events leading up to the next chapter.

I awoke hurting in places I didn't even know I had before this. There were rug burns on my knees, back, and ass. My pussy felt like I had fucked the whole bar, something I had been foolishly considering before coming home to be ravished by my husband. I don't know what got into him last night. He was bold, forceful, used me, and talked to me like a cheap whore; a far cry from our usual tender loving sex. I loved it!

He was gone when I woke up. Letting me sleep in after a night like last night just proved to me all over again how much he loved me. Either he was as quiet as a church mouse when he got up for work or I was just that worn out. Luxuriating in my comfortable bed I called him at work to tell him what a great time I had and thank him but he was out of the office for the day meeting clients.

After a long, hot shower I got dressed and tried to decide just how to reward him for being so good to me. Visions of elegant dinners followed by nights of steamy sex paraded through my head, trips to his favorite vacations spots, something truly special. I felt so lucky to have him but I was conflicted.

This had all come about thanks to my mysterious Master and how He had unlocked this wild child living inside of me. What did I owe Him? This new, bold incarnation of my loving husband was something I had never realized that I wanted and needed, but without my Master would it ever have come about? Maybe it was time to text Game Over and end this before it got out of control. Of course, it wouldn't be fair to Him. My Master had given me so much and gained...what? What had he gained?

Fortunately my special phone buzzed with a text before my thoughts got any more confused. Just the buzz sound trigged wetness in my loins and an elevation of my heart rate, a Pavlovian response in my body that I had no control over. It drove all confusion from my mind, replacing it with an overwhelming desire to obey, to relinquish all control to the Master who had given me so much passion and excitement.

Drive to Big Jim's Tattoo and Piercing shop. Present yourself at the counter. Your purchases have been paid for in advance. When you are finished return to Mistress June for your reward, or for your punishment, whichever you deserve. She will know when you get there which is appropriate.

A tattoo? A piercing? This could be very bad. How would I explain this to John? As these thoughts raced through my mind I barely registered that I was already walking out to my car. The will to obey seemed to be overwhelming my reason. I drove to the shop in a daze, following the orders of my GPS blindly. Walking up to the counter I was in for a shock.

"Hi Fran," a smiling Sandy said. "I thought it might be you but I wasn't sure until you walked in. "This way," she said, leading me into the back room. "I guess you remember my brother Jim?"

"Hey Baby," Jim grinned at me as he laid me face down on his table and raised my shirt and pulled my jeans down a bit. "Let's get to work."

The buzzing of the tattoo gun was making me horny which helped with the pain of the needles in my lower back. From the location I realized that I was getting a Tramp Stamp. My feelings were mixed but I had come this far. I decided to just go with it. Coming up with an explanation for my husband wouldn't be easy but I realized that I was going to have to tell him everything sooner or later. He loved me enough, I was sure of it. He would accept what I had done to spice up our marriage. An hour later Jim put a bandage over my first tattoo without letting me see it. He left the room and Sandy came in.

"Shirt off" she said, "My turn to play with you." By the time she was done with me I was in an incredible amount of pain and I was sporting a ring in each nipple. She gave me instructions on how to care for the piercings and the tattoo and with a hug for her and for Jim I left.

"We'll see you soon," Jim called after me.

The drive to Mistress June's was uneventful but nerve wracking. I was sure I had done nothing to warrant punishment, but what would my reward be? My last visit to her Dungeon had been exhilarating but painful. Rewards had been pleasurable so far but I still wasn't sure just how far I was willing to go to follow my orders. What if my reward was fucking someone? It wasn't too late to quit before I ended up having sex with someone other than John. I couldn't betray my marriage but I wasn't ready to give up yet. I still felt I owed my Master for what he had done for me.

The door was answered by the same young man as before. Mistress June was in her office again and acknowledged me with a smile as she finished her phone call.

"I heard you did well today. Your reward is this way," she said, leading me upstairs instead of down like last time, which went far to relieve me. I had no intention of visiting the dungeon again although a small part of me wondered if that was really true. Upstairs looked like a high class spa. I was surrounded by beautiful young attendants who stripped me and took me to soak in an elegant tub. A facial and a massage afterwards, followed by a hair stylist giving me a cut and dye job. I had never considered going red but I was fascinated with how good it looked. Red hair seemed to be the perfect look for the new Fran.

Driving home I tried to think of what to tell John. I had to explain my new hair color, my pierced nipples and a tattoo. Not even knowing what the tattoo was complicated things. John would be home before me. What a mess. Pulling up to my home I realized that John's car wasn't here, a welcome reprieve. The note on the counter was brief.

"I have been called out of town till early Sunday. I'm sorry honey. I was looking forward to treating my sexy wife to the night of pleasure she so richly deserves. I will make it up to you soon. I'll call from the hotel before bed. I love you."

First things first, it was time to find out what my new tattoo looked like. I stripped down in the bathroom a stood facing away from the mirror. Pulling off the bandage, I stared in shock. The word OWNED was surrounded by a collection of beautiful flowers. At first glance it was hard to make out the word due to the flowers but any close look would reveal exactly what it said.

Panic warred in my mind with a feeling of desire. I was marked for everyone to see that I belonged to my Master. The very idea of it thrilled me. The feeling of being owned was something I had never realized was everything I ever wanted but what I really needed was something I wasn't sure I could have.

What I needed was my husband to be my owner. Could he learn to control me and own me like my Master had? Could I text Game Over to my Master, ending the delicious control he had exerted over me, the excitement he had unleashed in me? Could I tell my husband what I had been up to and stay owned by another man? Would he leave me if I couldn't let my Master go? Would he leave me because of what I had already done? Could I go back to my boring life if the price of my new life was my marriage?

I spent so much time that night worrying about the choices I had made and the repercussions of my actions that I didn't even notice that John never called that night. I spent a very restless night and by Friday morning I still hadn't figured out what I was going to do.