Bored Fran Ch. 06

Story Info
The conclusion of Fran's story
3.4k words
4.12
23.4k
10

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Read the previous chapters to find out what's going on. This is the conclusion to the story of Fran, John, and Fran's mysterious Master. I may continue the story, I really like the characters, but only if the readers are interested enough and if I can come up with further adventures.

Friday morning brought no new insight into my dilemma. A week ago I had been a bored and boring housewife with a boring husband and a boring life. Now I was a sexually charged woman who was owned by my Master. I had done things I would never have chosen to do, things that excited me beyond belief and changed my life. Winning a wet T-shirt contest, getting my nipples pierced, getting a tattoo and buying sex toys. I had a new hair color, a new look, and a new outlook on how I wanted my life to be. I wasn't ready to give up my new life but I didn't want to give up parts of my old life either. No matter what else my new life brought, none of it was worth losing my husband, the love of my life. When the phone rang I was rubbing anti-bacterial ointment on my new tattoo and re-bandaging it.

"Hi Honey," my husband said cheerfully. "I missed you."

"I missed you too Baby." I replied, "I can't wait to see you. We have a lot to talk about and I want to do it looking into your eyes, not over the phone."

"Does it concern how my shy, demure wife has turned into the sexiest woman alive?" he asked with a chuckle in his voice. "I'll tell you honey, I don't care why or how. Keep it up. I love you more every day and I can't wait to see what you do next."

"But you don't know what I've done," I interrupted. "I have made some changes you might hate me for."

"I could never hate you," he replied. "I love you. If what you have done, what you are doing, is giving me the hottest woman on the planet for a wife I wholeheartedly approve. I'll talk to you later Honey. I have to go."

I hung up feeling much better. My husband loved the new me. He told me to keep going. If he knew would he still feel the same way? I had to trust that he would. With this reassurance I took a much needed nap to catch up on all the sleep I had missed last night with my troubled thoughts.

The buzzing of my special phone woke me around 6pm. I sat up feeling very refreshed.

There is a package on your front porch. Put on what it contains and nothing else. More instructions will follow.

I rushed out the front door and brought the package inside. Ripping it open I found a leather mini skirt, a see –through black blouse, thigh high stockings, and leather boots. Jumping in the shower I scrubbed my body clean and got dressed in a flash. I styled my new red hair, added red lipstick to complete the look and went back downstairs to the box. That's when I noticed the other thing in the box. It was a leather collar like the ones I had seen worn at Mistress June's place. Attached to the collar was a leash. This was a huge step. With trembling hands I placed the collar around my neck. It fit perfectly just like everything else in the box. When it clicked shut I had a moment of panic and tried to remove it, only to find that it was locked into place. Looking in the mirror I noticed a key slot. I frantically searched the box but the key was nowhere to be found. Resigned to my fate I pulled out my special phone and waited for the text I knew would be coming. I didn't have to wait long.

Your training is complete. Go back to the biker bar. Go to the booth in the back to the right of the stage and hand the leash of ownership to the man sitting there. Hand him the phone. You will no longer need it. From now on you will do whatever your new Master requires of you. You have done well slave. Congratulations on your new life.

Training? My new Master? My new life? What did all this mean? I wished my husband was home, I needed to talk to him first but he had told me to keep going. Would he have told me to keep going if it meant I would be fucking other people? I was sure that the command to do so was coming. I had never considered it before this week, but the idea of fucking others because I was ordered to by my Master would be so hot. I looked at the phone in my hand. A quick text back would end it all. Did I want to end it? I was torn. Once again my lust and desire to obey won out and I headed to my car.

Driving to the bar I imagined that everyone was looking at me, at my collar, at my nipple rings that were visible through my shirt with the rest of my breasts. Being that exposed to the world, being ordered to be exposed was such a turn on. I pulled in to the parking lot and got out of my car. Walking up to the door was easy but I froze before opening it.

What was I doing? I couldn't go through with this. This was too far. If I took this next step everything from my old life was over. I wanted to do it. I needed to, but not enough to lose John. I made my choice. Nothing was more important than my marriage and I couldn't lose my husband. With a steady hand I pulled out the special phone and texted Game Over to the Master. I dropped the phone and turned to walk back to my car, back to my husband.

While I had been lost in thought, making my decision I had been surrounded by ten or so bikers. "Excuse me," I said, trying to push past them.

"Oh, no you don't," one of them said. "Your new Master is waiting for you."

"But I texted Game Over," I said. "I'm done with this game. I'm going home."

"A slave doesn't get to decide things. A slave does what she is told."

They took me by both arms and half dragged, half carried me into the bar heading for the back. I started to struggle and got ready to scream when I saw who was sitting at the booth they dragged me to.

My husband John stood up with a smile on his face and took my leash from the men. "Sit down Honey," he said. "We have a lot to talk about and I have a story to tell you."

I collapsed into the booth. My legs wouldn't have held me up a moment more. The shock and fear as I had been drug in against my will faded as the relief at finding my husband here took over my emotions. I looked around and noticed several smiling people walking over to our booth. Jim and Sandy, the greasy looking man from the adult shop, Mistress June with her attendant from the dungeon wearing a collar and leash as well, and the man from the wedding. The man I thought was my Master. The phone with the received text Game Over was sitting on the table. I looked back at my husband in shock. "What's going on?" I cried.

"Relax Honey." He said taking a key from his pocket and unlocking my collar. "I'll tell you everything."

Jim and Sandy pulled a divider that separated us from the rest of the bar and gave us some privacy. A round of drinks arrived and he began his tale.

"It all started about two months ago. Remember when my car broke down?" As I nodded he continued. "It happened outside this bar. I came in and ordered a beer while I waited for the tow truck. I struck up a conversation with Jim here. We were talking about life in general and bad luck in particular. I bitched about my car, he bitched about his wife leaving him. Apparently she had become bored with their life together and had started an affair to get some excitement."

When he said this I hung my head. This sounded very familiar. Would I have done the same? It was starting to look like it.

"I told him that we were in a similar situation. I knew you were dissatisfied with our life together. I knew you were bored and looking for some excitement, something to shake things up. That's when Sandy showed up. She is the brains of this plan."

"I love you. I wanted more but I wouldn't have cheated," I interrupted.

"I couldn't take the risk," he replied. "I couldn't risk losing you to some smooth talking man who made you feel young again. Made you excited to be alive."

"It was a really good plan if I do say so myself," Sandy interjected. "I figured we could give you a new exciting relationship without risking your marriage. Everyone wanted to help. We really like your husband," she said with a grin. "And you are adorable."

"That's where I came in," the man from the wedding said kissing my cheek. "I'm Phil. Nice to meet you."

"We picked the best looking guy in the bunch" Sandy said, "to make you more likely to go along with it."

"What am I, chopped liver?" complained Jim. Everyone laughed heartily.

My husband continued. "We planned out all of your activities. Everyone chipped in to help. You didn't know it but you were watched and protected the whole time. "

"It was fun," said the guy from the adult store, who was named Angel. "You were so nervous but you did everything," he said with a grin. "You jumped a foot in the air when I rubbed the vibrator on you." The group broke up laughing again.

Noticing how red I was getting Sandy interrupted, "You were so brave though. I saw how scared you were entering the contest but you were awesome. And you won."

"It wasn't fixed either," Jim said. "You won it fair and square. We were so proud of you."

"I was watching from the back," John added. "You were great Honey. I had to race to get home before you."

"The text you sent with my reward for winning the contest. Sex with whoever I wanted. What would you have done if I had chosen Jim? Or Sandy?" I asked wonderingly. "How did you know I would come home to you?"

"I wasn't completely sure that you would choose me, to tell you the truth," he replied. "We would have stopped you before you had sex with anyone else, called the whole thing off. Did you want to?"

"Yes," I admitted. "I felt so naughty and slutty. Had I been ordered to do it I would have. Something about being ordered to do it would have made it so amazing. Given the choice I still chose you, but I was really tempted."

"I believed in you," added Mistress June. "I told them that you had resigned yourself to being fucked by my servants at the dungeon but only under orders and only because you didn't have your phone to call it off. I have trained submissive types many times. I am an expert at reading their limits and how far they are willing to go. I knew you would choose John if you were given the choice, so we gave you the choice."

"Sandy was the mastermind, but June was the on call expert," John explained. "She was watching you for a week leading up to the wedding. She told us all exactly how to act to keep you interested and to push your limits without pushing you past them."

"It's what I do," Mistress June said, basking in the praise. "I am very good at my job."

"So now it is time to decide where to go from here," my husband concluded. "You may go back to how things were if you choose. Or you can choose your new life. The collar will be your symbol of being subordinate to your Master, me. You can wear it as often as you choose or as little. You can choose to never wear it. I will never put the collar on you. It will always be your choice. The collar will be removed at any time if you say the word Key. When I hear the word Key I will instantly remove your collar and you will return to being my wife, however, if you choose to wear it you will address me as Master and do whatever I order you to do. You will address everyone else as Sir or Ma'am."

He fell silent. My choice was clear and required no thought at all. I wordlessly picked up the collar, placed it around my neck clicking the lock, and handed both key and leash to my true Master.

With a stern voice he began, "You were not given permission to wear lipstick. My instructions were clear. Wear only what was provided in the box."

I hung my head and quietly waited for my punishment.

"Strip and show my new friends your tattoo and your new jewelry," he ordered. "Leave the boots and stockings on."

I turned beet red but didn't hesitate. I removed my blouse and shimmied out of my skirt placing them neatly on the back of the booth. Turning around I made sure everyone got a good look at me from every angle. My embarrassment soon turned to excitement. Being ordered to expose myself like this had my juices flowing. The raw desire to obey overwhelmed me. I would do anything for my Master. The next orders surprised me but kicked my lust into overdrive.

"To thank my friends for all of their help I think you owe each of them an orgasm. Your mouth and hands should be able to provide each of them some relief. You may start with Sandy."

Grinning, Sandy slipped out of the booth and leaned up against a nearby table, lifting her skirt to show that she wasn't wearing any underwear. Everyone else in the booth kept talking amongst themselves as I approached her, handed her the leash and said, "May I please you with my mouth Ma'am?"

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to," Sandy whispered.

"I really want to." I replied, "I... almost chose you that night. Let me show you how much I want this."

I knelt before her, reveling in the sensation of my first sexual experience with a woman. Running my hands up and down her thighs I began planting small kisses between her legs. I ran my tongue up and down her pussy, sucking the lips into my mouth and pulling them gently. Her breathing became ragged as I pushed my tongue into her as far as it would go a few times before licking her clit teasingly. She began pulling on her nipples as I continued my attention to her clit, sucking it between my lips and humming. When she started moaning I knew she was close so I attacked her clit forcefully, biting it gently as I jammed a finger in her pussy and stroked her G-spot. Her juices were smeared all over my face as she came with a cry.

"Thank you," she said as she gently kissed my mouth. "That was wonderful."

"Thank you for allowing me to please you, Ma'am," I replied with a wink.

She walked back to the booth and Angel walked up to me.

"I will collect at a later date," he said before kissing me passionately. "There are glory holes in the movie booths at my shop. I will set up a time with your Master to service me and perhaps some others there."

I could feel myself getting even wetter just thinking about it.

"You taste exquisite Sandy," he said as he walked out of the secluded area back to the rest of the bar.

Phil stood up and I licked my lips as he walked up to me.

"I'll pass" he said, "My wife would kill me." He then leaned in and whispered, "If she ever decides to play with others we may just find out how good you are."

Mistress June was next but she also declined the offered service. "I will collect the next time you are sent to me for discipline." she said with a stern look, "You will not enjoy the experience, but I will."

Sandy walked out with her to get another drink. Jim stood up and walked over to where I knelt. He unbuckled his belt, pushed down his jeans, and pulled out his cock.

"Is this the kind of excitement you wanted?" he asked. "Having sex with lots of partners?"

I looked him in the eyes and said, "Sir, when I wear the collar, my only desire is to please my Master. This isn't about what I want, although I do want it; it will always be about what He wants. He owns me, body and soul. I will do anything or anyone to please him."

I than began slowly licking up one side of his cock and down the other. His cock was an inch or so shorter than my husbands but much bigger around. My juices were running down my legs onto my stockings I was so turned on. My Master had ordered my to fulfill my darkest fantasy, having sex with multiple people in public. It was something the old Fran would never have done. Something the old Fran would never have admitted. I sucked him deep into my mouth with enthusiasm. His fat dick was stretching my mouth and I could see my husband, my Master, watching intently with a hungry look in his eyes. I began to bob faster and faster. Reaching up I started to jack him off keeping the head of his cock in my mouth and sucking sweetly. Before long Jim put his hands on my head and began thrusting. I opened my mouth as wide as I could get it and let him have his way with me. When he came I took it all, swallowing repeatedly as he filled my mouth with blast after blast of cum.

"That was amazing!" Jim said as he pulled himself from my lips and pulled his jeans back up, tucking himself away.

"Thank you for allowing me to please you Sir," I replied as I stood up and walked over to my husband. "Is there any other service my Master desires?" I asked him. "May I please you?"

"You have pleased me very much tonight, my pet." He replied, "I will get more pleasure from you when I get you home. For now, get dressed and join me for a drink before we leave."

I put my blouse and skirt back on as Jim removed the partition blocking us from the rest of the bar. Sandy came back with drinks for all of us and then took me to the bathroom to clean up.

"That was so hot'" she told me as I washed my face. "Do you think your husband would let us play more? Would he like to join us?"

I felt my wetness increase. My pussy was on fire and I wanted relief in the worst way. "Ask him." I said with a sultry smile, "I would love to serve you both in our bed and I can tell he is attracted to you. Anything he wants is His when I wear the collar."

When we returned to the table I removed the collar and we sat there talking with Sandy and Jim for the rest of the evening like a normal night out with friends. I found out that John had bought a Harley and Jim had taught him to ride. The tickets to the Bike Rally I had won in the contest would come in handy as we planned our group ride to the rally. Most of the regulars in the bar were going and it sounded like loads of fun. We headed home alone; John had asked Sandy for a rain check on her idea. When we got home I put the collar back on and John fucked me until I passed out from having too many orgasms.

I love my new life, our new life, and I haven't been bored since.