Boredom and Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked into their bedroom and crashed out on the king-sized bed. We must have slept all cuddled for about an hour. When I awoke, they were still sleeping. From my position on the bed, I was about a foot from her sweet snatch. I couldn't help myself. I leaned over and began to nibble on her cunt lips. She stirred and then spread her legs. I ate her for a while when she sat up.

"Let's make Harry hard again. Ok? Shhh, don't wake him," she whispered.

I got on the other side of him and the two of us slid our tongues from his balls to the head, where we met for a kiss. No response from Harry. We did it again. Again nothing. On the third lick, Harry stretched and let out a single chuckle. So we did it again. This time, Harry's dick bounced. It took us three more slurps until he was erect as a flagpole, albeit much thicker. Brenda and I got more artsy in the way we brought him along. I went for the vein along the underside, she opted for making popping sounds on his helmet. This was fun. Finally, when he was suitably hard, Brenda straddled him and slid down his cock. No more fun, she meant business.

"Oh, yes. Oh yes. Fuck me, Harry."

Harry pulled my arm and motioned that I should reposition myself. I felt his mouth on me but this time it seemed different. This time, he was licking me as if he was paying devotion to me dick, worshiping it, caring for it. I fell back, languishing in ecstacy. Brenda was riding him and rubbing her clit. And Harry was as stiff as a neat whiskey. She rocked his cock, I rocked his mouth. Suddenly, I broke in a sweat, my body stretched and I sent a flood of creamy, salty, sticky goo down his throat. When I felt him swallow, I dumped some more. That sent him into spasms sending his load up into Brenda's cunt like a cannon blast. Brenda let loose with a bellow and pushed down, her fingers flailing against her clit. She was pouring out her sauce all over his loins. A waterfall of cum preceded a tsunami surge until she collapsed on his chest. Her vagina made all sorts of squishy sounds and cunt farts until she settled down and continued dripping.

No one moved.

"I'm so glad I placed that ad and it was you who responded, Ray. My pussy has never felt so good."

"I liked it, too. It was interesting."

"Oh, come on, Harry. You loved it. I've been hoping for you to do this in the open with me. I've always known that you had bisexual tendencies...from the beginning, you ate me after you came...I mean, come on."

"And it doesn't bother you?"

"Hell no, it doesn't bother me. I've had the most incredible orgasms today. I've always wanted to see this. I thought it was so cool. I want to do this again and again. If you like cock, well then, that's two of us. And we can share."

"You're amazing, Brenda. I feel so much better now. I feel like a weight has been lifted. I feel so free and loose."

I just lay there listening. I watched as Harry started to slip out of Brenda. I grabbed her hips and slipped under her pussy, planting my mouth on her flooded canal. A stream of his cum globbed onto my tongue, her fragrant juices washed over me. When the surge slowed, I pulled away and moved up to their faces. The contents of my mouth passed to the two of them and we groaned.

"I can't fuck anymore. That last one kicked my ass. My pussy and my legs are sore. I have to lay down."

"I'm going to go, too. I'd say we're done here for the day. May I shower again?"

"Sure," said Harry. "I'm just going to lay here and hold my wife."

She let out a satisfied chuckle.

I took a quick shower and then dried off and dressed in their bedroom. They quietly watched me.

"We have to do this again," I said. "This was something special."

"I agree," they said.

"Have you thought of adding another woman to this arrangement, Bren?"

"Would you like that, baby?"

"I could do that. I mean, it's not like I haven't thought about it. In college, me and my roommate played around once. I could do it. And if it turns you on, honey, even better."

"Well, keep this in mind. I know someone who would love to join us and you would dig her, she's awesome. Let me know when the next time is and I'll call her."

I left two very satisfied people in the bedroom. I made my way out of their house and back home where I found a selfie waiting on my computer. It was Harry and Brenda right where I left them and it was captioned, "Can we do this again next week? We love your cock. And bring your friend."

Boredom? What boredom? The fact is every day is a new opportunity for something fantastic to happen.

*****

Read my stories, rate my stories, comment on my stories, favorite my stories. Contact me. It's all good.

12