Boredom Can Be Dangerous Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,032 Followers

"Sean...man...you really don't have to..." my father-in-law said haltingly as I stared at his leaking piss-slit.

"I know...just shut the fuck up." I answered, not wanting to discuss it...I just wanted to do it. I pushed my tongue into the slit, tasting the clear fluid and taking in the slightly musty smell of his crotch. I ran my tongue under the foreskin, intrigued by the silky feel of the flesh as it stretched over my tongue. I went down on him quickly, before I lost my nerve, providing lots of spit to ease my path. Jake moaned deeply and his legs trembled as I slowly inched my way down his twitching rod. This was fucking weird...sucking cock had never been on my agenda...but it felt oddly natural. The warmth filling my cheeks felt incredible, and just knowing I was making another man feel good didn't gross me out...it was strangely rewarding. I started-out awkwardly, but soon developed an even rhythm on the pole of my wife's father. Jake seemed lost in the sensation as he stroked my back and ass with his rugged hands. The hair on his thighs brushed my cheeks as I moved lower to sample his furry nut-sack. The mix of musk and soap filled my nose as I lapped his balls and absent-mindedly fingered his ass just as his daughter did so often with me. Jake grunted and shifted his hips, allowing me better access to his furry pucker. It seemed like an automatic response, not something he really thought about...and though I'm no stranger to rimming Emily's fine backdoor, a hairy man-ass was a little different. Taken-in by the heat of the moment, I jabbed my tongue at the tight hole, ran a trail over his balls, and back onto his cock...then did it over and over again. Jake was panting hard, his eyes closed and jaw clenched tightly.

Jake then said something that nearly pulled all the air from my lungs. "Fuck me, man...if you want to. Kim's used toys before...I can take it. Use me to get your nut...take whatever you want from me when you can't get it at home."

I was stunned, and must have looked like a deer caught in headlights. "Uh...shit...I don't know..." I stammered while Jake stroked my cock.

"It's cool...just an option...deep dark secret of mine...available whenever pussy isn't" Jake stuttered nervously before pushing me back and taking my cock into his mouth. His blowjobs were getting better by the minute, and I barely noticed as Jake pulled a tub of cornhusker's lotion from under the seat. Without breaking stride on my cock, he grabbed some with a finger and spread it around his spit-soaked brown-eye. He then started fingering his own ass while sucking me down to the root...an impressive feat for being new to cock sucking.

I was really enjoying the blowjob, and had the urge to see more of him. I bent down and pulled off his t-shirt...Jake separating from my cock only long enough to pull the shirt over his head. The cab of the truck was tight quarters, and it was starting to get quite warm. Sweat dripped down my nose as I pinched Jakes nipples, squeezed his hairy pecs, and admired his work-built body. Deep dark urges were starting to come over me as well. Man-sex was never anything but a fleeting thought, but I certainly wasn't having a problem with it at the moment. While the blowjob was good, a tight piece of ass was even better. I loved it when Emily would occasionally let me in the back door. The offer was there...why not take it?

I had to be horned out of my mind when I hear myself say it. "Fine...give me that ass." I grunted in a husky tone. I backed away, opening the door of the truck, and stood next to the seat as Jake chucked his boots and peeled-away his jeans.

My father-in-law scooted down the seat, spread his legs, and pulled me against his crotch...gripping both our pricks in a burly hand. "Anytime you need it...anytime...I'll understand. It stays between us." Jake said, looking me in the eye before stepping onto the garage floor, turning around, and bending over the truck seat.

I never would have thought such a sight would turn me on. An older, but fit man...bent over with a hairy sack dangling between his legs, and a stream of pre-cum stretching to the floor...had me harder at this moment than I had been in a long time. I stepped behind him, sliding my cock between his fur-covered moons. My dick was dripping with Jake's spit, and his pucker glistened from the lotion spread around it.

"Kim's toys are fun...but I've wondered about the real thing. Do it, son...let me know what it's like to get fucked." Jake said as he reached back to play with my balls.

I don't know why, but the whole Dad/Son thing tripped my trigger...and hadn't really occurred to me before. "Yes sir." was my only reply as I pushed the head of my cock to Jake's quivering rosebud. Jake gasped as his ring relaxed and the helmet popped inside. I remained steady, allowing him to adjust before moving forward.

"Oh fuck...god damn it, your big." Jake said in nearly a whimper. "Slow, man...take it slow."

It seemed like ten minutes before I eased a little more than half my length into him, and he started to relax. Soon, I was able to pull back, and start slowly pumping his tight chute. I grabbed his hips and within a few strokes, was earnestly fucking my father-in-laws muscled ass.

"Yesss...that's it son...fuck my ass!" Jake grunted through a tight jaw. "Ohhh...gggoooddd...how does my baby take this?!"

"She loves big cock...just like her daddy." I grumbled in return, as I plunged my full length into him. Placing my hands on his shoulders, I backed nearly completely out, and then dove fully into his bowels with firm, full strokes...my nut-sack bouncing against his with every thrust.

"Oh shit...fuck...fill me up, son." Jake said, reaching back to grab my ass. "Fuck...the heat of it...so different...so fucking different." He mumbled as his face rubbed against the truck seat.

This was hot...probably the hottest damn fuck I'd ever had in my life, and nothing I would have ever thought I'd do. It was probably the unexpected nature of thing...the whole dirty, taboo vibe of it...but I didn't care, and was now fucking like a man possessed.

"Ah...yeah...shit...that's one fucking hot ass!" I moaned, looking down to see my thick meat spreading wide a hairy hole. "You like this cock, old man? You going to let this big-dicked boy fuck you hard whenever he wants it?" I asked in a taunting tone that was completely unlike me.

"Yes...shit...yesss!" Jake roared. "My ass is yours, son...only yours...whenever you're not getting enough...whenever you want it!" my father-in-law said in a low rumble, sounding masculine as hell.

The tightness of Jake's hole, and the strength of the fucking were taking their toll on me, and I knew my climax was coming. My balls churned, and my sack tightened as the moment came over me.

"Here it comes man...I'm going to breed that fucking hot ass!" I said while pushing Jakes face into the seat cushion.

"Oh yeah...do it son...coat my ass!"

I shot hard, my cock nearly aching from the intensity of the muscle contractions as one heavy load coated Jake's bowels. I pulled out to witness my claiming of this fine ass as three more ropes of sticky semen flowed over Jake's hole and down the back of his balls. With my cock still twitching from the subsiding orgasm, I shoved it back into my father-in-law's overstretched pucker. I moved one arm around Jake's torso, having him stand with his back pressed to my chest, while I jerked his engorged tool with the other.

"Shoot it for me old man...let me see you cum." I whispered in his ear while quickly stroking his throbbing meat and pushing my still-hard, but slowly deflating, cock deep in his ass.

"Oooohhhh...ggggoooooddddd...ffffuuucccckkkkk!" Jake nearly screamed as four heavy streams shot from his cock...his ass clenching around my prick with every pulse. His whole body shook, and I don't know if I ever saw anybody cum that hard...male or female.

My spent cock slipped out of his chute as the contractions subsided. I bent down, and turned him toward me...taking his deflating tool into my mouth and gently sucking the last of his cream. Jake rubbed my shoulders, catching his breath as his body returned to normal.

I thought there might be a huge wave of regret now that the fun was over...but it didn't happen. There was now an understanding...a bond that existed secretly between us. Neither of us ever intended to go down this road...but now that we had, a lot had been learned. Only time could tell how well it might work out.

I stood, and leaned against the truck...watching Jake's rugged form as he pulled our clothes out of the cab. "Well...that was unexpected." I said, both of us laughing as he handed me my underwear.

"Sean, I'm serious...this never has to happen again." Jake said, stepping into his boxer-briefs. "Probably should have never happened...but I'm really not sorry it did. If nothing else, I'm glad we put it all out there...keeping it wrapped-up inside was killing me."

"I know what you mean...I was a nervous wreck for more than a week after I realized what happened at the bookstore." I answered honestly. "This is not something I ever thought I'd do. I trust you with this secret. I hope you know it will never escape my lips."

"Trust me." Jake said, reaching into my boxers to cup my cock and balls. "My interest in this is not something I want to be public knowledge. And yes, my ass really is yours whenever you want it."

"Yeah...well...I may take-you-up on that offer." I answered, smacking his ass through the fabric of his briefs. "Still not really my kind of thing...would probably be a very rare event." I said, knowing that Emily still satisfied nearly every need I had.

"Fair enough" Jake replied, pulling his shirt back on, and moving to the driver's side of the truck. "Honestly don't think I could take that lamp-post of yours too damn often."

We both climbed into the truck and returned home with far less tension between us. I knew Jake was being truthful about his offer...and I knew without any doubt that what we had done would stay between us.

I was still in mild disbelief that I had let it happen...again. At least I slept well this time around. Emily even commented on how much happier and relaxed I seemed. Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad after all.

++++++++++++++++++

Over a month had passed since the "garage incident", as I now referred to it in my own thoughts. Emily was getting less moody, and more willing to play now-and-then. We saw her parents about once a week...Jake never saying or doing anything out of the ordinary. Overall, it seemed like we were back to being the idealized American family.

We were at Jake and Kim's house for a weekend cookout when Jake brought me a beer. "I hear the nursery is finally finished. Has Emily been off your ass now that it's done?" Jake asked while opening the lid of the grill.

"Oh yeah...her mood is much improved." I answered with a wide grin. "Things have been great at home. I think Emily is getting more excited and less worried."

"Glad to hear it." Jake said, slapping me on the back. "Kim and I are willing to help any way we can." My father-in-law shifted nervously from one foot to the other. "If you need any special help...I...uh...could make that happen too."

I stood silently for a few moments, knowing exactly what he meant and feeling a slight stir in my crotch. "Um...yeah...I know...but it's cool...Emily has been a real trooper." I awkwardly swallowed too much beer, coughing before catching another breath. "I'm just not feeling the need."

"Hey...enough said." Jake replied while turning the steaks. "Options are...well...available...with no reasons required." He said, handing me a plate of steaks to take inside.

The meal was delicious, and the rest of the evening was very pleasant. Jake made no other mention of my "options", and I had pushed it to the back of my mind until later that evening. I was restless, with visions of our unplanned encounters passing through my thoughts like endless TV reruns. Sleep was not coming easily, but I managed to doze-off after concentrating on work and other mundane topics.

Days later, I still couldn't shake the idea Jake's renewed offer. I knew there was only one way to deal with it, and the notion had more appeal the more I considered it. With my heart pounding, I picked-up my cell phone and sent Jake a text..."reviewed my options, sounds interesting" Even as I pressed the "send" button, I found myself almost hoping he'd turn me down.

It was nearly an hour before my phone buzzed with a response. "Good...would like your input. Rough finish seems best...sample can be seen at 211 Maple Court. Today at 5...or is tomorrow better?"

I almost had to laugh at the clever double-meanings. At least anyone at work who might see his phone would think nothing of it. I could feel my cock growing as I pressed the buttons for a cryptic reply "sooner the better...please have hardware and supplies available at site".

Jake's response was immediate this time around "No problem...been hoping to catch up with you. See you at 5."

I took a quick shower, threw on a t-shirt and jeans, and drove to the address on the text. It was a nice house on a large lot, and obviously one of Jake's projects. The house seemed completely finished, and I was surprised to find Jake wearing khakis and a knit shirt, instead of his work clothes, as I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey man...glad you could make it. Just did the final walk-through with the clients, and need to finish my notes." Jake said, looking up from a stack of papers. "Kick your shoes off...don't want to dirty their new carpet."

"Sure...no problem." I answered, looking around the room and loosening my shoe laces. "Nice job...big house."

"Thanks...they paid enough for it." My father-in-law replied. "Just a few minor things to fix, and I'll hand-over the keys in a few days. Let me show you the basement...a really nice space down there." He said while turning off the lights and grabbing a gym bag from a small closet...the same bag he used when working-out.

The finished basement was indeed really nice...a large open area with a small kitchen and wet-bar, a decent-sized bedroom, and large bathroom. "I've been running around all day, and would like to take a quick rinse. You care for a shower?" Jake asked, pulling a towel from his gym bag.

"Uh...no...I'm good...did that before I left." I mumbled while wandering the large room.

Jake stood by the bar, peeled-off his shirt, and dropped his pants. His half-hard cock tented the front of his grey boxer-briefs as he carefully placed his clothes on the counter. Without saying a word, he walked to the bathroom and entered the glass-walled shower. I stepped into the large room and leaned against the vanity, watching Jake soap his muscled frame. Despite my reason for being here, I found that watching him wasn't any real turn-on...just a dude taking a shower...like I'd seen a million times before in any number of locker rooms. I began to think maybe I just wasn't into this anymore...the thrill of something new had passed...a "been there, tried that" kind of thing. Jake stepped from the shower, toweled himself dry, and walked toward me...his cock bouncing in front of him with every step...but I was still barely more than flaccid.

"I don't know, man...this doesn't seem to be doing anything for me. Maybe it's just an experiment that's done...a phase I've gotten over." I said as Jake stood in front of me.

"Well...that might be...and if that's the way it is, that's cool." Jake replied, his hands opening my belt and pulling it off my waist. "I can't explain this shit...yours is the only piece of man-meat I've ever had more than a passing interest in. Probably some twisted fascination with the cock that's fucking my daughter...hell, I don't know." He continued, the tip of his cock pressing into my thigh, and his hands pulling-open my jeans. "I might lose interest if I can't justify it as "doing you a service"...maybe I'm a closet bisexual...I don't know...don't care...and couldn't give a rat's ass." Jake knelt down, pulling my pants to the floor. "I just want some cock without becoming somebody's faggot-ass boyfriend." Then he took my limp prick fully into his mouth.

One firm hand kneaded my ass while the other tugged on my balls...his warm mouth and tongue washed over my cock as it began to swell. Jake kept his face buried in my crotch, allowing my growing member to fill his mouth and throat as it grew larger. I had my eyes closed and focused on the feeling around my dick as Jake started sucking, his hand moving under my shirt, squeezing my pecs and pinching my nipples. I found myself moaning and my hand pressing at the back of Jake's head.

Once I was completely hard, Jake stood up, aligned our cocks, pressed the tips together and passed his foreskin over my swollen helmet. "Well, son...looks to me your mood might have changed...seems plenty fuck-ready to me."

I grinned. "Yeah...well...think I'd still rather be fucking my wife's pussy than her daddy's ass." I said as Jake stroked our cocks, his foreskin "docking" me with every pass.

"I'd be disappointed if it were any other way." He answered, pushing down on my shoulders and pressing me to kneel in front of him. "Take a taste, son...I don't think it's too much to ask for what I'm giving you."

I honestly didn't mind giving him a little head, though still not something I could ever find myself yearning for. I glanced at my reflection on the glass wall of the shower...on my knees with my burly father-in-law smacking his hard cock against my face. The image was surreal, but oddly arousing.

"Come on, Sean...lick my furry nuts" Jake ordered, lifting his cock and pressing my nose into his crotch. "Yeah...fuck yeah, son...damn that feels good." Jake moaned as I lapped at his hairy sack.

By now, my mood was starting to change, and I was definitely getting more interested. My prick was hard and leaking as I sucked his balls, trailed my tongue along the vein-covered shaft, and took Jake's tool into my mouth. There's just something about the silky feel of the skin, and the hardness underneath, passing between my lips that I found intoxicating. I spent several minutes sucking and stroking him...working a moistened finger into his ass. I was a bit startled when Jake suddenly pulled me away, lifted my off my knees, and bent me over the vanity.

"Don't worry, Sean...daddy just wants a taste of that taught, gym-rat ass." I had no time to respond before Jake spread my cheeks, and his tongue danced across my tight pucker. He pulled my rigid cock back between my legs, licking along the bottom of my shaft, across my hairless balls, and into the crack of my ass. The feeling was intense, and shot through me like a bolt of lightning. I couldn't do anything but moan as he licked my hole and stroked my cock. Before long, Jake stood...pressing his cock between my moons and giving me a reach-around. "Feels hard and warm, doesn't it son?"

"Hey man...I'm serious...nothing goes in my backdoor." I answered, only slightly nervous. "You want to give me your ass when I can't get any pussy...that's up to you. Just respect that I'm not into the same shit you are."

Jake chuckled in a deep tone before responding. "Like I said...just wanted a taste of that young ass." My father-in-law groaned into my ear, the head of his cock brushing past my brown-eye. "But if you ever change your mind, son...just let me know. It's a wild damn feeling to be taken by another man...a real man, who knows how to fuck like he means it." Jake finished, nudging his dick against my tightened sphincter.

For a brief moment, I considered letting him do it...but I knew that getting fucked just wasn't my thing. Focusing on the original purpose in coming here, I decided it was time to change the tone, and claim what Jake said was mine. "Lay down on the fucking floor, belly down and ass up" I said curtly, tossing him the lube I found in his gym bag. "Stretch that tight hole and get it slick for me."

markindy
markindy
1,032 Followers