Boredom Can Be Dangerous Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,025 Followers

Jake just grinned, spread his towel on the floor, and did as I asked. I stood between his spread legs, watching as my father-in-law writhed on the floor, spread his cheeks and pressing lube-covered fingers into his hairy ass. I stroked my aching pole, wanting to feel the tight warmth surrounding it once again.

"Yeah...that's it man...stretch that fucking man-pussy" I ordered, taking the lube and coating my twitching cock. "Tell me what you want...tell me what I'm here for."

"Take my ass, son...use my fucking hole to get off." Jake paused, as though thinking whether to say more. "Fuck my ass like you'd fuck Emily's cunt."

I was mildly shocked that Jake would include his daughter in such a raunchy manner...but I knew him well enough to know that it was just part of the game. Jake was as protective of his daughter as any man I'd ever met. The turn-on for him was getting fucked by his daughter's man...not including his own daughter in sex-play.

"Yeah...that's it...spread those cheeks wide." I grunted, kneeling between his hairy thighs and pressing my cock to his twitching pucker. "Slow and easy I can get at home...I want something different from you." I said, hovering over his back and entering him in one long, consistent stroke...never pausing to let him adjust.

"Oh...damn...fffuuucckkk!" Jake groaned, slapping the floor and clenching his teeth. "Shit...that's fucking big!"

"Man-up dude...you wanted me to fuck your ass like a pussy, and this is it. Your daughter doesn't take her time...she squats down on it like someone might take it away from her." I replied, pressing down on his shoulders and pushing firmly into his bowels until every inch slid inside. "She's not this tight though...damn, she gets so wet for my big dick."

Jake didn't say a word...just moaned with every thrust into his ass as sweat fell from my forehead and onto his furry back. I still loved pussy more...but there was no denying the tight feel of Jake's ass had its own appeal. The position was getting a little awkward, so I pulled-out and brought my father-in-law up on his knees.

"Shit...yeah...nothing better than hard fucking doggy style." I said, slapping his ass and sliding my cock along the crack. Wasting no time, I lined-up and pushed deep into Jake's chute in one firm stroke. Once firmly implanted, I reached around to grip his cock, finding it incredibly hard and leaking precum. "Feels like you enjoy being my other pussy. Is that true, old man? Do you like bending over to take my thick piece of meat?" I teased Jake, sensing he might enjoy a little raunchy talk.

"Faster, you fucking chatter-box" Jake said, his voice a mix of pleasure and pain. He reached between his legs, fondling my sack as it swung between his thighs. "That's it son...oh fuck...yeah...drill my ass!"

I did just that...pulling back until just the head remained inside, and then thrusting fully into him again...over and over again...watching the reflection of my actions in the glass of the shower with amused disbelief. I was getting close, but it seemed Jake wanted had other ideas before I reached the point of no return. Pushing me away, and out of his constricted tunnel, Jake flipped onto his back...holding his legs apart with his knees nearly touching his chest. "I want to see it...I want to see you shoot your load...cover me in your spunk." Jake said plainly, looking me in the eye as my hard cock rested on his balls.

"Sure...whatever you want, you fucking cock-whore." I replied with a mocking grin. I looked down to see Jake's sphincter pulsing...waiting for re-entry. This time I pushed in hard and fast...lifting his hips with every solid thrust. Jake brushed his steel-hard prick against my abs, leaving a trail of glistening precum with every stroke. We both grunted and moaned in unison as I assaulted his willing ass, my climax getting closer by the second.

"Oh fuck, man...oh fuck...I'm getting close." I said, gasping for air as I pulled out of Jake's tight rosebud and started fisting my cock.

My father-in-law brushed my hand away and gripped both our cocks with a firm grip and stroked our pricks in a rapid rhythm. "Yeah...yeah...shoot it boy...fire that hot fucking load." Jake urged as his legs wrapped around my waist.

"Fuck...daaammnnn....ffffuuuucccckkkkk!" I yelled as my vision nearly blurred and four heavy ropes of pearly cum splattered across Jake's chest, matting the hair on his pecs, and dripping down his neck.

"Aaarrggghhh...yyyeessss....ffffuuuucccckkk...yyyeeeessss!" Jake grunted, his grip still pressing my cock against his own. He came hard, his dick shooting cum like small volcano...the hot, sticky fluid sliding between our pricks as it coated his hand.

I was taking in the sight, gathering my breath, when Jake took me by surprise. Releasing my deflating tool, and pressing a brawny hand to the back of my head, he began pulling my face toward his messy crotch. "Time to man-up a little yourself...this ain't a one-way pleasure trip. Take another taste son...lap up some of that daddy-cream." He ordered, pressing a thumb into my mouth and sliding his sticky, still-hard cock between my lips. I gagged and choked as the last of his seed oozed from his cock and down my throat...Jake's hand keeping my face planted onto his turgid member. My nose and chin were coated in our combined fluid as I accepted the situation and began sucking on Jake's slowly deflating tool. It wasn't the greatest taste I'd ever experienced...a little salty...but not entirely unpleasant. I found myself enjoying the feel of his cock in my mouth, and eagerly lapped at his balls as Jake released his grip from my head. "Oh yeah...that's it son. Giving a little head and eating some cum is the least you can do for such a fine piece of ass...if I say so myself. Besides, Kim loves the taste...it can't be that bad." At this point, I found it hard to disagree.

"Yeah...well...you might have a point." I said matter-of-factly before getting up and taking a rinse in the shower. When I finished drying off with Jake's damp towel, I got dressed as he stepped under the water. "I'm heading out, man...Emily will want dinner soon."

"Yep...see you next weekend for Kim's birthday." Jake said, soaping his cock and tugging at his balls. "Thanks for the fuck...anytime, man...it's yours anytime...unless Kim has worn me out the night before." He finished with a hearty laugh.

I just grinned, and walked out the door.

++++++++++++++++++++

I took advantage of Jake's tight back-side one other time before the baby arrived. After Emily had some time to recover, she returned to being an insatiable lover. Jake and I still mess around maybe two or three times a year. It's still not something I can't do without, but it can be fun on the rare occasion. As long as Jake and I are on the same page...what's the harm in a little fun?

markindy
markindy
1,025 Followers