Boredom Ch. 01

Story Info
Another boring Friday night gets a lot more interesting.
1k words
4.39
9.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz was bored. It was another Friday, and the date had changed, but the party hadn't. She sat at the end of the stained bar while trying to block out the booze-infused, too-loud voices of those around her. It was the same people, the same conversations, and she knew the rest of the weekend would continue down the same path.

Here's to Friday, she thought as she drained her shot of whiskey. She didn't even get the usual pleasure of feeling the burn as the liquid drained down her esophagus and into her stomach. Liz was numb. She swiveled in the black bar stool and grabbed her purse when the door opened.

He was not the most attractive man that Liz had ever seen. Everything about him was average. He was average height with brown hair, and while he wasn't fat, he certainly wasn't athletic. But there was something about the way he walked into the bar that made Liz feel heat rush between her legs. She put her purse back down and turned to face the bar again. Maybe she could stay for one more drink.

While gesturing for the bartender to pour her a beer, she felt someone pull up a chair next to her. She didn't need to turn to know who it was.

"I'm Matt."

Liz turned in her chair to face him. Matt was appraising her as she looked at him. She could feel his eyes examining her legs, her tits, and finally her face.

"Would you like a little bit more time to look, or are you actually interested in talking to me?" Liz asked.

"Does 'both' qualify as a reasonable answer?"

Liz laughed genuinely for the first time that evening.

"Well, I'm Liz, and it's nice to meet you."

"Have you been here before? I was just at another bar, and I'm not quite sure where the bathroom is in this place."

"Oh, yeah, it's just around the corner to your left." Liz pointed out the sign that boldly read "Bathrooms" hanging fifteen feet away.

"I've got a horrible sense of direction. Do you mind showing me?"

Liz smiled and stood up. She led him to the doorway then stopped.

"Here it is. Nothing special. I think you'll find it's a pretty standard bar bathroom."

Matt pushed her into the bathroom and locked the door.

"What are you doing?" Liz asked.

"Shut up," said Matt. He shoved her up against the wall and started kissing her neck.

"No, wait, I can't do this. You don't understand—"

Matt responded by shoving his fingers into her mouth.

"Suck," he commanded. She whimpered slightly and obliged. He pulled the back of her hair roughly with his free hand.

"Spread your legs."

Liz spread her legs a few inches apart; Matt pulled harder on her hair.

"I said to spread your legs."

Liz opened her legs as far as she could.

"Good girl," Matt murmured. He took his hand from Liz's mouth and thrust it under her skirt. He pulled her underwear to her knees then started circling her clitoris with his index finger. Liz's knees started to buckle. She was breathing heavily now grinding against Matt's hand. She looked down and saw the bulge under Matt's jeans; she reached for it desperately.

In an instant Matt removed his hand from her clit and slapped her across the face.

"Did I say you could touch me?"

"No."

"Are you in control here?"

"No."

Matt slapped Liz again.

"No what?"

"No, sir."

"That's better. If you can show me what a good little slut you are, I will consider letting you suck my cock, but that is only if you are very, very good. Now take off your dress."

Liz obliged, sliding the blue silk up and over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples were standing at attention. Matt pushed her arms up above her head with one hand and began sliding the other up her thigh. He covered one of her nipples with his mouth and flicked it with his tongue.

His right hand reached between her lips to find the clitoris, and her whole body started shaking. Matt slid his middle finger inside of Liz and she gasped. He took his left hand from her wrists and shoved it into her mouth. She sucked his fingers greedily and writhed. Her shaking became more rhythmic, and suddenly her eyes rolled back into her head and her knees buckled. She orgasmed with an intensity she'd never felt.

Matt stood her up and spun her around, so her face was pressed against the wall.

"Did you ask permission?"

"No, sir."

"And what do you think is going to happen now?"

"I will probably be punished, sir."

"You're exactly right. Now bend over."

Liz took a step back. Then she reached down to grab her ankles. Behind her, she could hear the clinking of Matt taking off his belt. Matt played with it in his hand for a moment, but then came the whoosh as it flew through the air and the crack as it landed across Liz's ass. She covered her mouth to muffle the scream. A red welt was already forming where the belt had landed. Matt held his arm up into the air again and brought it down ferociously on the other side of her ass. Again, Liz had to stifle her cries of pain. He whipped her until his arm grew tired, and the bruises started to blossom across her cheeks.

"What do you say?" he asked.

"Thank you, sir."

"Good girl. Now put your dress back on. I'm finished with you."

Liz picked her dress off the ground and slid it back onto her body.

"But what about you? I want to make you cum."

Matt grabbed Liz's face roughly.

"I cum when I want to cum, and you have no say in the matter. Do you think you deserve to have me cum after the way you've behaved tonight?"

Liz shook her head no.

"Then you know to be better for next time, and maybe I'll let you touch me. Be here next week at nine sharp. Do not be late."