Boredom's Cure

Story Info
A stranger decides she looks like she needs to be fucked.
2k words
4.4
28.9k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AStorey1
AStorey1
29 Followers

I feigned interest in the baseball game on the tv as I tried to casually survey the occupants of the dimly lit bar. Coming here tonight had been an impulsive decision. One that I was beginning to regret. But I had been bored at home and was hoping for that one in a million chance of finding an interesting conversation partner.

I chewed on the straw of my rum and coke feeling my hopes starting to sink. The pudgy, bored men sitting here had no interest in anything beyond their beers.

That was particularly depressing given that I had put some effort in tonight. My deep red lipstick augmented with shiny clear gloss brought attention to my lips. I was wearing the shortest dress in my closet. The burgundy dress also emphasized my best asset. It had a plunging neckline that put my girls on display. But even my plunging neckline didn't seem to catch anyone's eye.

I sighed and sucked down the last of my rum and coke. This was a bust. I threw some cash on the bar and spun around on my stool. I gasped in surprise as I came face to face with stunning green eyes.

He quirked a smile. "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you."

I gave a little laugh. "No, it's okay. I just didn't see you."

"I'm flattered," he said dryly.

"Oh, I meant..." he waved me off.

"Are you going somewhere?" As a matter of fact, I had been planning to leave. But now I was rethinking that idea. He was head and shoulders above my 5' 4". And those very same shoulders were broad. He was wearing tight jeans and a button down shirt. And he was hot.

I quickly adjusted my plans. "I was just going to find the ladies room. Do you know where it is?"

He crooked out his arm. "Right this way."

I slid my hand onto his arm. God, he felt good. He smiled down at me and I felt something tighten in my stomach. He escorted me to the back of the bar and down a cramped hallway. He held the door open for me. I smiled at him as I walked into the ladies room.

But instead of letting the door swing closed, he followed me in. I watched in the mirror as he closed the door behind us and locked it. I began to stutter, surprised.

"Quiet." He said it in a low voice. Even the sound of his voice was sexy. "You came in here in that dress. You've watched every man in that bar with big, hungry eyes. None of them saw it but I did."

He advanced towards me and I took a hesitant step backwards. He grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him. "Oh no, don't back away from me. I know what you want." He was hard and I could feel his body heat through the thin material of my dress.

"You came in here dressed like a slut because you want to be treated like a slut. Allow me to indulge you." He growled. His hands slid into the deep vee of my top and he lifted my tits out.

"I don't even know you..." I protested. He grabbed my hair and pulled, bending me into a deep arch backwards.

"Shut up, bitch." He lowered his head to my throat, licked, kissed and then, without warning, he bit me. I cried out in surprise and a little bit of pain. He turned me around so I was facing the sinks and the mirror.

"Look at yourself." I looked at my reflection and saw a woman who's eyes were shining bright with arousal. This stranger slid his hands around and up to cup and tease my tits. He was rolling my nipples between his fingers, pulling, pinching. Again, there was the threshold of almost pain before the pleasure overtook. My nipples were tight under his hands. I couldn't stop myself from rolling against his touch.

He laughed darkly in my ear. "That's a good little slut. Don't try to pretend you don't like it."

"No," I whimpered, unsure of what I was denying. He bit my earlobe.

He pulled my nipples, forcing me to bend forward. I braced my hands against the vanity. "Good girl," he whispered. His hands slid back to my ass. He cupped my ass and then slid the dress up. He kicked my feet further apart so that my lower body formed a triangle. His hand slid down to stroke my thigh. I knew I was already wet. I was waiting, waiting...

He laughed again. "What do you want, little whore?"

I hesitated. He drew his hand back and slapped my ass. I jumped! "Tell me what you want," he growled.

"I want you." I jumped again as his hand landed on the opposite cheek.

"You can do better than that, little slut."

When I didn't answer fast enough he slapped my ass again. He quickened his pace, spanking me in earnest. It was starting to sting but the heavy impact of his callused hand also felt good.

"I want you to touch me."

He spanked me harder. "Do better."

I could feel heat starting to rise off my ass. I groaned. "Play with my clit."

He laughed and spun me around to face him. My tits were exposed. My skirt was hiked up around my hips. My ass was hot from the spanking. I was already soaking wet. He slid his hand between our bodies and roughly rubbed my clit with his thumb. My hips arched up against his hand as he teased me. I was gasping for air as he circled my clit. "Just as I thought. You're a hungry little cunt. You're already wet." I opened my mouth to protest but couldn't dispute him.

He grabbed my hair like a handle. "I want to see that red mouth doing something useful. Get on your knees, little bitch." He pulled me down by my hair. I opened his jeans and lifted his cock out of his pants. He put his thumb on my chin and forced my mouth open wider. The hand on my face and the hand in my hair guided me forward until I felt the swollen head of his cock pass my lips. "Suck it," he ordered. I looked up at him and followed his instructions.

He used my hair to guide me up and down on his shaft. "Oh yeah," he groaned as he pushed it further down my throat. I stroked my mouth up and down but it wasn't enough for him. He thrust his hips forward, forcing his cock further down my throat. I gagged and he laughed. "What a good little whore. Choke on it." And he started thrusting faster and deeper chuckling as I gagged on his length and drool slipped out of my mouth as he forced me to a quicker pace.

Abruptly he pulled me off his cock and to my feet. "Assume the position." I turned back around, bracing myself against the vanity again, my legs wide.

Without any further warning he shoved his cock into my pussy. He was big and he stretched me. I watched myself in the mirror as he fucked me from behind. I was grinding against him, grunting with each thrust. Abruptly he stopped. He grinned at me in the mirror.

"Tell me."

I tried to throw myself back onto his cock but he grabbed my hips, holding me still. "Bad girl," he drew his hand back and landed a heavy blow on my ass. "Tell me."

I groaned and shook my head. He flexed his hips and a whimper escaped my lips. "Say it!" He demanded harshly.

I was coiled tight, hot, desperate. "Fuck me!" The words escaped my lips before I knew what had happened. He made a sound a triumph, drew his cock almost all the way out of me and then driving into me brutally.

"Say it!"

"Fuck me!" I cried and he obliged.

"Say it!"

I lost my mind. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" He was driving me forward into the vanity with each thrust. He was hammering my cunt and I was loving it. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme!" He slammed his cock into me again and again. His hands on my hips forced me to help in my own fucking.

"Good, little whore. You like it. I knew you wanted it good and hard. You need a good fucking. Take it!" I went up on my toes as the intensity rose. "Oh yeah! Cum for me, little bitch!" One hand slid up to cover my mouth. I was watching myself get fucked and it was more than I could stand. I screamed against his hand and came hard on his cock. I watched the whore in the mirror throw herself back against him again and again as she came.

I collapsed against the vanity. He was still hard when he pulled out of me. I felt his hand slide between my thighs and then he was stroking my pussy. I groaned as his expert hands moved back and forth. He found my clit again and I couldn't stop myself from responding. He laughed. I felt the heat rising again.

He slid his middle finger into my cunt. I felt a wave of lust. He slid another finger in and I moaned. He was rubbing his fingers against the sensitive walls of my pussy. It was electric. His fingers slid out of me and I cried a protest. "Quiet, little whore."

His fingers slid towards my asshole and he rubbed me with my own juices. I tried to rise as I realized what he intended. He laid one of his arms across my back. "Oh no, you're not done." I struggled but his arm was like an iron bar. I felt his big cock probing at my asshole.

"No!" I cried out.

"Oh yes," he replied. He moved so that he now had one hand on the back of my head forcing me to maintain my prostrate position. His other hand slid in front of me to circle my clit. His cock was resting between my cheeks. Despite my fear I felt my cunt getting wet again. His pulled his hand back from my clit and used it to guide his cock.

He took his time, sinking his cock into my ass a slow quarter inch at a time. The pressure was intense. Then finally, his swollen head pushed past my resistance. He groaned with pleasure. His hands rose to my shoulders. He forced me to press myself back against him. He still only had about 1/3 of his dick inside me.

He paused for a moment. "You're going to take it all, bitch." That was the only warning I got before he shoved himself all the way in. He forced himself balls deep and then just waited. He slid his hand to roughly fondle my tit. The initial pain passed and the pressure began to feel good.

He felt my resistance pass and both of his hands moved to my tits. He was kneading them and I eased back into his touch. He growled. His hand moved down between our bodies. He hooked his fingers into my cunt and teased me as he began to thrust.

He was splitting my ass but I didn't care. The fire was a blend of pain and pleasure. His attack on my clit was ruthless. I was biting back screams. In the mirror, I watched as his control began to slip.

He grabbed my hips roughly and pulled me back again and again as his cock speared me. I covered my mouth with my own hand to keep from screaming as he pistoned into my ass. I came for a second time as his fingers crushed my clit. I bucked with my orgasm and it set him off. He slammed into me over and over and over. Finally, with a sound near a roar he came hard, spurting his cum into my ass.

He withdrew and I collapsed onto the vanity. My dress was bunched around my waist. My legs were weak and still spread wide. My cheeks were a little pink and his cum was dripping from my ass. He cleaned himself off and zipped back up.

"You're a good little slut. Next time, I'll cum in your mouth." He unlocked the door and walked out.

AStorey1
AStorey1
29 Followers