BORG Collective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bladeday
bladeday
37 Followers

I remembered reading a story about a man who was going to be fucked for the first time, he was told that it was going to be painful, it was supposed to hurt, it was part of the excitement of being fucked. It would subside and that he would miss that feeling, relax and enjoy the experience. I guess I was trying to wrap my head around what was happening and why my body was responding. Remembering my fantasy about being with a Shemale, I decided that reality was much better.

The Queen could see how desperate I was for an orgasm, she instructed One of Nine to take a position in front of my penis. Nine of Nine was slowly working into me an inch at a time, she would press a little more each time, pause to enjoy the warmth and spasms, pull out and start again, with each push there was pain and pleasure, wave after wave racked my body as she pulled back and pressed more into me. Two was timing her assault on my mouth, when Nine pushed she pulled, never removing more than half from my mouth. My mouth and ass were full, suddenly One wrapped her lips around the head of my penis, she had my balls in one hand squeezing, with the other she reached back and fingered my ass just below Nines dick, the entire length of Nines cock was buried inside of me and she began long powerful thrusts, her abdomen slapping hard against my ass, her balls swinging and bouncing near mine, with each stroke she drove my cock into One's warm mouth, Two was thrusting all of her dick deep into my throat.

It was more than I could handle and I shuttered and spasmed, Nine slammed into me with force and my cock buried to the balls into One's mouth, I shot so hard it felt like I was going to explode, the cum could not come out fast enough, One didn't allow me any rest, she continued to suck my dick in and out of her mouth, it was pleasure and torture, I would have screamed but my mouth was full.

I had tried to count how many times Nine had pushed into my ass but I stopped at 300. She slowly inserted the entire length then begin rapid fucking, then repeat the process. I couldn't believe she managed to get all of that huge dick inside me. Nine made one final push and I could feel her swell and empty into my ass, it reminded me of the nozzle in the shower deep inside with warm fluid rushing in, I clenched down on her, my ass and dick were caught in involuntary spasms, milking every drop from her dick, all thoughts of pain were gone, I felt her shoot twice more. My senses were all centered on my ass and dick, lost in the moment, Nine continued to plunge into my ass, although empty she remained hard.

Too late I realized that Two had withdrawn until her head lay on my tongue and I was startled when she emptied her cum into my mouth, my cheeks puffed out, I gulped and swallowed the seemingly endless stream, she continued to squirt, I thought I would drown in cum. I closed my mouth tight around the base and sucked until she was empty. I knew that I had failed but it didn't matter, practice makes perfect and I was acquiring a taste for the BORG. Ten beautiful women, my ass and mouth ready for whatever they decided to do, it was going to be one hell of a party.

Chapter 4

Performance Review

The Drones withdrew and moved away, I had cum running down the sides of my mouth, I had cum leaking out my ass and dripping off my balls. My ass and dick were clenching and releasing, trapped in an involuntary dance.

The Queen stepped beside me, the huge monitor sprang to life and I got to watch the entire assault start to finish. I could feel it all again, it was exciting and strange and it made my permanently hard cock twitch and my ass pucker, watching it. When it was done the Queen began to speak. Service Drone you have failed, do not be alarmed, we did not expect you to be perfect, perfection takes time and training, the Collective is patient and tenacious. You will continue to be trained for the next forty-eight hours after which you will have five days to recover before returning to the Cube. Resistance is Futile, you will become a part of the Collective.

One of Nine left and returned with a pan of warm water and a cloth, she cleaned my face and neck, she repeated the process on my dick, I nearly shot from her touch, she finished with my balls and ass. All outward trace of what had transpired removed. She left and returned with a glass containing a drink with a straw, I was allowed to drink my fill, I was very thirsty, my mouth was sticky, it was good to clear the remnants of the thick and creamy cum that had been in my mouth. It didn't taste bad it tasted warm, rich and a little musky, hard to describe. The smell of pheromones was strong and erotic.

I found myself longing for my assimilation to continue. I wondered what the Queen and Seven of Nine had hidden under their thongs. I remembered the garage code Seven had given me, I 8 7 O 9, it suddenly took on a new meaning. My assimilation had just started, I assumed that the Collective would each take turns on my mouth and ass, after failing the first three injections, I would be starting all over. One thing I knew for certain, the collective was full of surprises, what that meant for me, I will let you know in 48 hours.

The End

bladeday
bladeday
37 Followers
12