BORG Collective Pt. 03

Story Info
Assimilation of one man by ten beautiful shemales.
5.2k words
4.52
6.8k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bladeday
bladeday
37 Followers

Prolog

In the first story, I willingly agreed to join a BORG Collective, the acronym stood for Beautiful Order of Rare Girls. I was Invited to a Cosplay party where I would be assimilated. Arriving to Find ten stunning women with breasts exposed to my delight. Eight dressed as BORG Drones, the Queen, and Seven of Nine. After pledging to serve the needs of the Collective I was completely surprised to find they were Shemale.

We were sitting around a table and the Queen had just given me a choice, I could stop the Assimilation or I could continue and become a Shemale. I decided to continue. I had performed oral sex on One of Nine and failed, I had been fucked by Two of Nine and failed.

The Queen informed me I had completed two Nanoprobe injections, first Three of Nine then Four of nine, the beautiful milk skinned redhead, it was she that had sealed my fate because I Had fallen in love with her. It didn't matter what I had to do, I was going to fuck her and that meant I would have to complete eight more. The Nanoprobes had transformed my body into a pleasure receptor beyond words to describe. Anything they wanted to do to me was ok.

The Nanoprobes had also transformed my breasts, they were fuller and softer, my nipples were Twice the size they were when I arrived. I now had a soft sexy female voice. My development Would be as I chose once I completed the assimilation process.

The Queen continued our conversation, she said that I had been at the party for almost twelve hours and that I should get some rest. To my surprise, the queen took me to a regeneration alcove. I was instructed to remove my nightshirt and step in. On the floor were foot-shaped pads. I backed in facing outward. There were handholds to either side. Legs spread apart, hands to my sides, metal restraints closed around my wrists and ankles.

A metal arm about six inches wide slid in front of me from side to side and a metal hose slid out of the center and attached itself to the circular BORG device surrounding my navel. There were small holes around the outside of the ring and the hose plugged perfectly into them.

The Queen said, don't be alarmed, this device is designed to link you with the alcove and assist you to obtain optimal rest and regeneration. As she spoke the alcove moved behind me and it hugged the contours of my body, from head to foot the alcove adjusted to my shape. She stated, you have had an erection for a long time and we need to help you relax. I realized that I needed to piss badly.

As though the alcove anticipated my needs, a clear tube slid out of the bar and targeted the eye Of my dick, it slid in and didn't stop until it had reached my bladder. I was shocked that it didn't hurt and relieved as my bladder emptied. I was mesmerized as it flowed into the tube and disappeared into the arm.

The Queen told me that the alcove contained cybernetic muscle assist panels which would take the load off my legs and back so that I could sleep in a standing position. As she spoke I felt a tingling around my navel and I drifted off to sleep. I dreamed that I had a new designation, it was Adjunct to Four of Nine, hers to do with as she pleased, I would be her sex slave. That would be appropriate because sex was all I wanted and I was a slave to my desires. Reliving my time with her I could remember the experience and the pleasure I felt.

Chapter One. The history of the Borg Sphere.

I awoke from a very cool dream, or at least I thought it was a dream. As I opened my eyes that Quickly changed because I was standing naked in a regeneration chamber and Seven of Nine was in front of me. The catheter retracted from my penis, the attachment to my navel pulled away and I found myself alert, rested, and feeling better than I had in years. I glanced down at my chest and instead of rippled muscles, I found two breasts, small but rounded with large nipples. The air was cool in the cube so they were erect and high.

Seven spoke and instructed me to follow her. As she passed in front of me I felt the rush of air pass across me and experienced a moment of pleasure as the breeze stimulated my nipples. We returned to the large table where we all sat and talked, everyone was there waiting for us to join. Once seated the Queen stood up and started the conversation.

Service Drone you have proven your willingness to join the collective, you have strived to meet all demands and you have agreed to change your gender to accommodate the needs of the many. Your assimilation will continue as we agreed but before that, we have decided to explain who we are and what you are joining. We feel you can handle the truth and adapt to the circumstances you find yourself in. Should the need arise feel free to ask questions?

The Queen started. I am sure that you have noticed many inconsistencies with this gathering, we are surprised you haven't questioned more but also encouraged that you are willing to adapt to these circumstances with a degree of ease we didn't expect. Having voluntarily committed yourself to join the collective it is time you fully understand that decision.

First I want to say, we are not human. We have assumed the shape and appearance of your race but we are not of this planet nor this star system. Our point of origin is millions of light-years away. Our race is very old, you could compare us to the Voyager race known as Q. There are many similarities between that fictional race and ours.

Long ago our race reached a population that was calculated to be enough and procreation was abandoned. With this decision, we no longer needed to delineate ourselves, and sexual organs gradually disappeared. We developed the ability to assume any form we chose. Our life span is limitless. From the moment we reached our population cap, no member of our race has died.

Our Nanotechnology allowed us to heal any malady or damage we might occur. With all this knowledge we still have to use space ships to explore the galaxy. Unlike the Q, we can't go anywhere with a thought, nor do we know everything. Long ago we decided to pursue the secrets of the universe. Groups of us gathered, decided on our goals, and departed our star system. Going where no race had gone before.

This collective chose to map Star Systems. That goal brought us to what you refer to as the Milky Way. While exploring it is required that we find crystals only found in the oldest asteroid belts surrounding star systems. These crystals when prepared provide our ship with the energy needed to continue our mission. On one such mission, we experienced an unforeseen event. Our ship was hit by a magnetic burst from colliding asteroids. Our Star Drive was damaged severely and we were forced to find a planet and land our ship until we could obtain the materials needed to complete repairs.

I asked the Queen a question, how are you able to travel such astronomical distances? How can you travel from galaxy to galaxy in a ship? The Queen stated, when your race was primitive they looked across the expanse of the oceans unable to imagine what lay on the other side, they perceived the world as flat. Later you found that you could build tools that allowed you to travel over that vast expanse. It was one dimensional. Further on you discovered tools that would allow you to travel below the surface or subsurface.

Later in your development, you discovered that with proper tools you could fly in the expanse of air, crossing great distances in a fraction of the time it took to travel by land or water. One step further and with the proper tools you found you could enter into space, first with basic satellites later with more sophisticated tools. You look at space in one dimension.

Space has layers, there is normal space where speed limitations, restricting travel only within a star system. Then there is sub-space. Some corridors allow you to travel much faster within a system, making it possible to visit planets in a fraction of the time as normal space. Below the subspace, there exists hyperspace. This layer allows a ship to travel in corridors that jump vast distances through space. InterGalactic travel is made possible by utilizing hyperSpace.

I spoke, then if I understand you correctly, you travel through HyperSpace using corridors that exist throughout the Universe. You said you were on a mapping quest, identifying star systems and creating a record of the location, distances, species, etc. You are visiting for the first time. If that is correct how do you know which corridor to take and where it will place you with concerning the destination you are trying to reach? Isn't that a dangerous way to travel or can you identify the correct paths in advance?

The Queen looked around at the drones then back to me. That is an intelligent question. When we chose to add another to our collective there were many variables. Would you be willing? Would you choose to continue despite changes you would have to undergo? Would you finish what you started? Then there was the question as to how you would react when told the truth. We made the right selection in you.

The Queen continued, you are correct, this mode of space exploration does come with risks. To mitigate these we send drones ahead to exit at specific distances, scan for light-years, mark the location, and assure our jump will be free of hazards. We then jump to that location and repeat the process. We do this in subspace and hyperspace. You are correct in your analogy, without drones we could jump into a star, an asteroid belt, and even a planet. So we use an abundance of caution. Being immortals, time does not enter into the equation.

We have been on your planet for 56 of your years, we had to wait until we could establish our enterprises and make the necessary connections to have items fabricated to our design, it has been a long process. One small piece of a component from many businesses. Once we had all the pieces, we would build each replacement part ourselves.

Our race long ago lost the ability to experience pleasure, pain, love, hate, hunger, and desire. It was the price we paid to obtain immortality. Being here for many years waiting for the time we could begin repairs we studied your race. We found that males on your planet begin the quest for pleasure almost at the moment they discover they have sex organs, females also move down this path. The effort to achieve pleasure is a driving force on your planet.

We observed women and found them pleasing in their appearance but complicated in the number of medical issues associated with having female organs. We studied men and found that they had fewer problems but not as appealing in appearance as the women. We studied the Male on Male relationships and the female on female relationships and observed the emergence of another combination, males who wish to look like females yet keep the male sex organs. They could have the best of both without sacrificing the ability to experience the pleasure they so pursued.

We chose that combination to emulate. Which brings us to you, service drone. You have achieved in a short time what we could not predict. The collective is very pleased with your progression and your apparent intelligence. There is a place for you with the BORG. There is an Interplexing node surrounding your navel until now you have been unaware that this node connects the entire collective. We have been able to read your thoughts from the moment it was connected. Once you complete your assimilation you will hear our thoughts as well and verbal communication will no longer be necessary.

I explained earlier that our race lost the ability to feel. That encompasses a broad range as you can imagine, we have no taste or smell, we can't feel pain or pleasure. We can't experience love, desire, longing, lust, or orgasm. We are the BORG and after observing for so many years we devised a method to have all those things without modifying ourselves which would require becoming mortal. You are our solution.

With the interplexing node, we can feel everything you experience. We modified you so that your pleasure receptors are more than any female or male on your planet could ever experience. All your senses have been heightened. When one of the collective interacts with you the collective can feel, taste, smell everything you do. You are providing us with a gift that can never be repaid.

Service Drone, come to me. Give me your hand, comply. I reached out my hand and in one quick move, the Queen produced a knife and sliced my hand across the palm. The pain was burning lightning, as I looked at my hand I could hear the drones gasp and I saw them hold their hands. The pain began to subside and as I watched the wound on my hand began to heal until there was no sign that anything had ever happened except for the bloodstain on my palm. The Queen took a damp cloth and wiped that away and smiled.

The Queen said, a small gift from the collective to you, you can't be harmed, any damage you encounter will be repaired. The only reminder will be the momentary discomfort of what occurred. We don't want you for your short life span, we want you to be part of the collective forever. We determined to undo millions of years of evolution to obtain what you already have was not an option but modifying you and giving you millions of years was a much easier task to achieve. You are a member of the collective. Your Assimilation will continue until each member of the borg has deposited their nano probs inside you. That will make us one.

Chapter Two The Room

The Queen stated, now that you are immortal, there are many avenues we wish to explore, your race practices thousands of variations in the pursuit of pleasure, we wish to experience them all. For now, each member may choose the particular way in which to explore pleasure. Service Drone will you comply and allow the collective these choices? I replied I will service the needs of the collective.

The Queen escorted me to a section of the room which had a circular disk, the collective stepped onto that disk and when all were within the circle, it lowered to another floor of the ship. Looking around there was every shape and form of devices everywhere, some looked medical, some were restraints, some were slings, etc. The room was both intimidating and exciting.

The Queen said, we have replicated hundreds of devices human use to explore pleasure, this room is designed to provide us with those sensations through you. You are our conduit, you will make our explorations both sensually satisfying and diverting as we explore the galaxy. Judging from your emotional reactions it will be equally satisfying to you, a perfect symbiotic relationship with the collective.

The thrill of the unknown can act as an aphrodisiac, I found myself stimulated and erect once again. Let the games begin. The knowledge that I couldn't be harmed in any permanent way was reassuring. The extent of what might occur as a result of that was frightening as well but I did not think the collective would do anything that would sway my decision to be a willing participant in their search for pleasure in all its diverse and varying forms.

The room was huge, it appeared to be about the size of a basketball court. Devices and tables lined the walls and they appeared to float above the floor, no visible wheels or rollers to move them. The center of the room had a large circular area and in the middle was a device. It was about four feet with what looked like a saddle. It sat a couple of inches above the floor and from my view, I could see there was nothing underneath to provide support.

The Queen said this is one of many rooms equipped with devices pulled from the imagination of your species. Each will provide a new and interesting adventure into your wildest dreams and the dreams of others and through you, we will fully understand that which we lost millennia ago.

Chapter 3 Assimilation continues

The Queen continued speaking, she said, there will be no further need for you to clean yourself. While in the regeneration alcove everything was cleansed from your body, you no longer have to expel any waste of any kind. The alcove has provided the nutrients your body needs and the appropriate fluids. If you wish to consume food or drink it is for the enjoyment of the tastes and flavors. The alcove provides everything to keep you healthy during your rest cycle. All bacteria have been removed so that sex will be clean and safe.

Your anal passage is now a combination of the anus and a vagina, although neither will be used to pass waste. Only lubrication to provide a smooth passage and the fluids expelled during orgasm. You will be able to control the quantity of both depending on what you determine you need and the height of your excitement at the time of orgasm. Your ability to produce sperm has been increased thus allowing a very large volume to be ejaculated during sex. You will equal ours which will in turn make the experience last longer and be more intense.

The adaptation to your anus will allow you to absorb our nanoprobes without losing any and your gag reflex has been suppressed to allow you to perform oral sex more efficiently and also swallow all nanoprobes. You must complete your assimilation because each of the drones, seven, and myself deposit a portion of ourselves making the bond between the collective permanent. You will understand more clearly once the assimilation process is done. We will finish your assimilation today, afterward, you can do as you wish with any of the drones.

The Queen instructed one and two of nine to escort me to the circle. Once there they had me bend belly-down across the saddle like a stand. On the sides, small panels opened to reveal straps that were wrapped around my ankles. Two of nine went to a wall and opened a panel and removed an upper piece to the device. It looked like the reverse of the saddle shape and covered my lower back. It was latched into place with four rods, two on either end and they clicked into place. On the front of the device, my arms were brought down and secured with similar straps hidden inside.

Once again I found myself locked into place and although comfortable unable to provide any resistance, not that I would anyway. I heard a slight sound and then I felt something warm and smooth slide over my dick. It slid the entire length until it was snug against my abdomen. My dick was oozing precum, the sheath undeleted and lightly began to suck, it was a wonderful tease.

I looked up and three and four of nine had taken up positions to the right and left of me and they were lounging in S-shaped recliners. Both were naked except for their implants and they had raging hardons. They had a sheath attached to their dicks as well. Their legs were spread and in the lower part of the S, I could see a mechanical arm holding artificial dicks. Each ready to plunge into their asses I assumed on command.

They were the two drones that I had completed as part of my assimilation. It wasn't lost on me that this had some correlation to what was happening to me and what was to come. I assumed that because they had completed their injections, they were now linked to me and could experience all that was going to happen. The artificial aids would replicate everything.

Another arm reached up near both of their faces and it held an amazingly real looking dick from each. I assumed these would come into play when I was performing oral sex. Watching this unfold made my ass spasm and more precum dribbled out of my cock. The anticipation was overwhelming.

One of nine moved in front of me, her hardon stiff and rigid, I thought how much I loved the mushroom head of her cock. The prominent flair that seemed to be perfect to wrap my lips around, like having a plumb in my mouth and could hardly wait to taste it again. She reached out and cupped my new budding breasts cupping them in her hands and circling my nipples with her thumb. I could feel them start to turn and become even more erect than they already were.

bladeday
bladeday
37 Followers
12