BORG Collective Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glancing towards my beautiful red-headed lover she reclined with her eyes closed and from her expression, she was enjoying every touch one of nine was applying to me. Two chose that moment to touch my ass, cupping my cheeks, kneading them like dough. squeezing and rubbing, pulling my cheeks apart exposing my rosebud anal vagina. I felt myself become moist as though my ass responded in preparation for what was about to happen.

One of nine was moving closer to my face, her lovely cock inches away from lips. I saw precum seep out the top and I strained forward to lick the droplet from the head. The taste was excellent. Through the years during foreplay, I would begin to pre-cum and I would take my finger and clean it off and taste it. I did this to prevent a mess on the floor of course. The taste was unique and my own. Her precum tasted the same.

I found out later that the attachment to my cock was collecting and sampling my cum and programming the nanobots to duplicate everything exactly as mine so that the taste, texture, the smell would be identical to my own. Being able to read my mind they knew that I enjoyed my taste and made sure that they gave me the same during oral sex. There appeared no limit to what the collective would do to make me happy.

Standing in front of me one of nine was motionless her beautiful dick erect and ready to be swallowed, the six-inch shaft heavily veined about five inches in circumference, the corona heart shaped like a mushroom flared out to about seven inches in girth. It glistened and was perfect. She slowly placed the tip to my lips and inserted it into my mouth. Just the head and paused as I closed my lips around the shaft.

It sat in my mouth, its shape perfectly fitting like it had been designed to be there. I circled the head with my tongue tasting her pre-cum. I slid the tip of my tongue around the tip and pushed into her, wishing I could slide it all into her and fuck her from the inside as well as sucking the outside. A glace to the left and right assured me that what I was doing to one was being felt by them.

The attachment on my dick was replicating every move my mouth made and transferring it to the two drones, they moaned lightly as I continued to enjoy one's cock. I wanted to give her the best blow job she ever had. The first time had been a sloppy mess of a job. Not this time. Although one of nine hadn't completed my assimilation she was sharing the experience through three and four of nine who had. My mind raced connecting all the ways the collective as a whole was a part of this seduction.

All were able to share through three and four and as each completed their part of the assimilation process that connection strengthened. I can only try to explain, the collective knew all the words of a wonderful novel but could not speak, I was their voice which put meaning and context into the tale. I completed the circle.

I tried to shut my brain down and enjoy the moment, too much thinking. I licked, teased, sucked and savored one's dick, she started to move forward, small strokes at first and then deeper pushes. The queen was correct, I could open up my throat and easily take the entire length of her cock, no gagging. This made the experience even more enjoyable. One picked up her pace and fucked my face. Until my nose was pressed to her abdomen and back to the rim below the head.

I felt her begin to swell and I could tell she was nearing orgasm. I began to suck her harder, drawing her into my throat. One pushed hard and kept her cock completely buried. I felt the torrent of cum shoot flow down my throat. Over and over she continued to cum. She pulled her cock back to the head and fired another load of cream. It was delicious. Not a single drop of her sperm escaped my hungry mouth. I sucked and licked her until she was spotless. I tried to keep her cock in my mouth, not wanting to release her.

One withdrew and the Queen said, you have completed one of nines Nano Injection. You have become quite good. Congratulations service drone. While she was speaking two of nine had taken up a position behind me. I felt her kiss and tease my ass. My dick was dribbling cum and twitching with a life of its own.

As much as I enjoyed servicing one of nine I was suffering for the need to be penetrated. Two took her time. She circled my anus with a finger, never touching the center but teasing my button. My ass had never been so ready for penetration in my life. The anticipation made me cum. I had no control over it and it was intense. I had never felt anything close to the pleasure I had experienced. I was in heaven and yet still empty.

That soon changed, two slit the head of her cock across the opening and I gasped. I was not alone, three and four were moaning aloud. They were deep into their pleasure from feeling mine. Two paused and one of nine took up a position exactly like the other two drones and once she was ready two began.

Two was bigger than one, she was a good eight inches but the girth was much larger, she was around two and a half inches in girth. I remembered the first time and she was a lot to handle but I didn't care. Now that I could not be harmed, bigger was better. I wanted to be stretched. A little pain was ok, it only heightened the experience.

I was not disappointed, I felt two press the head of her cock in the center and push. She pressed hard meeting resistance but she would not be denied. The head slipped in and she paused as my anal vagina lit up, squeezing and contracting. It was heaven and I hoped she would just spear me to the hilt. Reading my mind two did just that, she pushed hard and buried herself inside me.

I screamed in ecstasy and my ass exploded. I cummed for the first time from another orifice other than my dick, the feeling was so intense I saw stars. The three drones sharing my experience twitched and moaned. As good as it was for me this was the first time they had ever felt an orgasm and they were struggling to handle the waves of pleasure. Their legs were splayed apart and they were impaled on the artificial dicks up their asses.

Two slowly pulled back and withdrew her dick and then she pressed it back in, just the head, then back out again, over and over. My ass was spread open then allowed to close. The feeling was incredible. She slid back in and this time she began a long slow fuck. She took her time and each stroke she pushed more in me until she was buried and repeated the process again.

I can only imagine that this was what it felt for a woman when her clitoris was being rubbed and manipulated. The pleasure radiated through my entire body. The saddle I was laying across started to lower pushing my ass up into the air as I was tilted forward and down. Two stopped toying with my ass and started fucking me hard and long. It felt like she was trying to push her dick through my ass into my mouth and I wanted to help her but was unable to thrust back into her.

I could feel every contour of her perfect dick, from flared head to stem and root. Feeling it as it begins to swell and able to feel it expand inside me as it prepared to deposit its load of nanoprobes in my waiting ass. She drove forward as far as she could and I felt the surge of cum rush inside me, I could fee it flow deeper inside than I had ever experienced. She exploded over and over, I was astonished by the amount she deposited inside me.

Two pulled her dick back and milked the last drop inside my clenched hole. I felt her remove and then felt her press a butt plug into me, it was the same as they had used before. She instructed me to stand up straight. After a few minutes, she pulled the flange out of me and waited to be sure everything was collected. The queen spoke, we saw how much you enjoyed the taste of our cum so we decided to allow you to drink again.

The queen brought the container around and instructed me to open my mouth. She inserted the flange into my mouth and I closed my lips around it. It was like sucking a cock without the head. I didn't have to be told, I leaned my head up and let the warm cum slowly run into my mouth, savoring every drop. Taking time to swirl it around and enjoy the texture and hormone laced taste. It took me about half an hour to drink it all, as always the volume was enormous but it didn't matter, I would have willingly drunk until I couldn't swallow another drop.

The queen stated congratulations service drone you have completed another injection. You only have six more and you will be a full member of the collective. We will pause and allow you to rest before we continue. Tell us when your ready and we will proceed. The four drones I had completed each walked up to me and gave me a deep kiss. Each expressing their appreciation of what had just transpired.

To be continued.

12