Boricuas Ch. 01

Story Info
Aunt Jackie takes Charlie's virginity & reveals a plan.
4.8k words
4.66
32.2k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer before college is always a moment of serious transition. No longer a kid but not quite an independent adult, it is a time filled with great anticipation and a little fear. For me, however, that summer transformed from a laconic waiting game to a flat-out sprint into adulthood. Like every other year since I was 8, we were spending the summer with my uncle and his family at their lake house. This tradition had started when my dad passed away as a chance for the family to heal in the comfort of a secluded space. Over the years, however, it has transformed into the highlight of our year and something everyone looked forward to...especially me.

My uncle only had one child, Carmen, who was the same age as me and also going off to college. His wife, Jackie, was Puerto Rican and constantly reminded us that she had brought some flavor into our bland "white rice" family. Even though she had just turned 40, she was a total looker. Her mocha skin, jet black hair and amazingly full lips stood in stark contrast to the Scandinavian paleness of my uncle, but it was her round ass, full breast, and rock solid athletic body that made every man, me included, take notice. At 5'4" she wasn't going to be mistaken for a model, but she packed a lot of sexy into a little frame.

Carmen was a younger, more elegant version of her siren mother. Standing 5'7" with a slightly lighter skin tone, her dark brown, wavy hair was flecked with streaks of gold and framed her face in a way that made it hard to turn away from. Her mouth was almost a carbon copy of her mother's but her eyes, instead of Jackie's rich brown, were a light hazel that betrayed an intensity the rest of her laid-back demeanor masked. Years of dance had left her body toned and supple, with her ass and legs rivaling, if not exceeding, the perfection of her mother's. We had always been very close, closer than I was to my own sister if I'm being honest, but these last few years had been tough for me. It was hard not to notice her transformation into womanhood, but the sexual feelings this transformation aroused left me sick to my stomach. Could I be some sort of inbred pervert that wanted to fuck my own cousin? Was I so hard up that I'd attack her just to get my rocks off? This last thought was the one that really freaked me out.

I had grown four inches and filled out since the previous summer and thought I looked pretty good. My year-round sports schedule kept me in shape and, at 6'2", I was one of the taller guys in my school, which brought me some attention. But inside I was still the scrawny, awkward, super shy kid I had been freshman year and had made no progress on the female front. Being a total virgin who had never even made out with a girl didn't do much for my confidence and prevented me from doing more than shyly smiling at girls I knew for sure liked me and then getting away from them as fast as I could. So when I saw Carmen again and witnessed the latest chapter of her transformation, I pulled back and tried to avoid ever being alone with her least I gave into my lustful feelings and did something unspeakable.

We had been at the lake a couple weeks when my summer turned into something completely unexpected. It was early in the morning (8 am being early in vacation time) and I had gotten up to use the bathroom while the rest of the house slept. A large window next to the toilet looked down on the lawn behind the house that abutted the lake, framing the perfection of flat glass water shimmering in the morning sun. As I admired the view while I relieved myself, movement just along the lower edge of the window caught my eye. Leaning closer to get a better view I saw my cousin Carmen doing her morning yoga routine on the grass.

Dressed only in tight, white spandex booty shorts and an orange racer back bra, she was bent over in downward dog position with her ass pointed straight at me. Her ass rocked back and forth as she deepened the stretch, a slight sheen of sweat glistening off her skin in the morning sun. The angle of the sun and the position of her body conspired to highlight the dark crevice cleaving between the two orbs of her perfect ass as well as to outline the puffy lips of her pussy. I sucked in a quick breath and leaned in closer, my hand now gently stroking my quickly hardening cock. After a moment she dipped low to the ground and pushed into upward facing dog, her back arching in a seductive curve that drove me to stroke with more purpose. Her ass seemed to be calling out to me, challenging me to look away as it tightened beneath the thin material of her shorts. I could feel my balls responding to what I was seeing, a churning of cum beginning deep inside but picking up speed. My hand moved faster, my swollen member throbbing in my grip. When she moved into child's pose and her shorts stretched so tight as to become almost transparent, I shifted into finish mode and waited for my release. And then I heard the bathroom door close.

I'm not sure how I hadn't heard the door open in the first place or noticed the gasp my aunt had made upon entering. I suppose I was so lost in beating one out while I watched my cousin that all other senses were muted. Or there simply wasn't enough blood left anywhere but my cock to allow anything to work properly. Whatever the case may be, they came back online when the door clicked shut and I spun around to see my aunt glaring at me.

"What the fuck are you doing, Charlie?" she said in a harsh whisper.

"I...I..." There wasn't much I could say standing there with my dick in my hands. I began sweating profusely and my erection disappeared, but a copious amount of precum still leaked out. I quickly tucked my dick back into my boxer briefs and wiped my fingers on them.

"Who are you jerking off to?"

Before I could say anything she crossed the short distance to the window and looked down. I knew I'd had it when another gasp escaped her lips.

"I'm sorry Aunt Jackie," I stammered. "I didn't mean too...I wasn't spying...I just looked out and..." I collapsed down onto the toilet and buried my face in my hands. I was blubbering now.

"I'm so sorry. I'm a disgusting human being. There's something wrong with me, I know. I know I'm sick. Please don't tell mom or Uncle Ted. Please!" Tears were now streaming down my cheeks. I continued crying until I recognized Jackie hadn't said anything. Looking up, I found her staring at me with her arms crossed but with less anger in her eyes. We held each other's gaze for a few beats before she broke the silence.

"Is this why you've been so standoffish this summer? With Carmen I mean?" she asked.

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak.

"Why do you think something is wrong with you? That you're sick?"

"Because she's my cousin," I said sincerely. "And because she trusts me and thinks I'm a decent guy and I'm obviously not because I've been fa...fan..."

"Fantasizing about her?"

"Yes," I said looking down again. "And it scares me. I've been afraid of what I might do if we're alone, so I've tried to make sure we never are."

Jackie knelt down in front of me and raised my chin up so I would look at her.

"Have you ever had a girlfriend, Charlie?" she asked.

"No ma'am," I said.

"Are you a virgin?"

"Um...yeah," I said, turning away. She grabbed my chin and turned me back to her.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about, Charlie. Carmen is still a virgin too, you know."

I had suspected that to be the case, but I was still surprised when I heard her say it.

"So you don't have any intentions of seducing my daughter this summer?"

"God no," I blurted, shocked by her question. She gazed at me a little longer. Her eyes flickered and she seemed to settle on something. The hint of a smile appeared on her face.

"Ok," she said. She put her hands on the top of my thighs and pushed herself up, her thumbs caressing my skin before breaking contact. She was wearing a pink button-up sleep shirt with many of the buttons undone. As she rose past my face I got a clear shot down the front of her shirt and saw she was completely nude beneath it. My cock pulsed and then began to grow in earnest when the globes of her breast filled my vision. I couldn't be sure, but it felt like she lingered in that position a little longer than necessary before standing up completely.

"Go stand by the door," she instructed. "I came in here to go pee and I can't hold it any longer."

I looked at her bewildered. She gave me a face like I was an idiot and then shooed me away.

"I can go outside," I said feebly as I walked to the door. She shook her head no and signaled for me to face away from her.

"We have more to discuss and I don't think it's such a good idea for you to open that door with me sitting on the toilet. Do you see how that might be hard to explain? As a matter of fact, lock it so we don't get any unexpected surprises."

I did so and waited. I heard the rush of her pee hitting the toilet before noticing her reflection in the mirror over the counter. She had bunched up her shirt and was holding it just beneath her breast. Seeing so much skin unbroken by any covering had an immediate effect on my steadily growing cock. I hardened quickly as my gaze slid down her thighs to her flexed calves and petite feet, the turquoise anklet she wore jumping out in brilliant blue against her dark skin. I imagined what it would be like to have her squatting over me like that, slowly lowering herself down onto my awaiting cock. I closed my eyes and shook my head, admonishing myself for fantasizing about fucking my aunt as well as her daughter; I was really a sick fuck. When I opened my eyes again I found myself looking directly into her eyes through the mirror.

"You know that thing works both ways, right?" she said before wiping herself, closing the lid and sitting back down. I was about to apologize yet again when she held up her hand for me to stop and began speaking.

"I have an idea I've been mulling over for some time that I would like to discuss with you. It is important to me and I think you are the perfect person to help me make it happen. But before we can discuss anything, I think we need to take care of that distraction trapped inside your boxers."

I turned my head to look at her, the stunned confusion registering on my face. Had she just said that or was my rich fantasy world screwing with my hearing? My expression must have been comical because she let out a quick laugh before covering her mouth.

"Come over here," she said with a giggle pointing to a spot directly in front of her. I put my hands over my front in an attempt to hide my erection, an absurd act given our current situation, and waddled over to her. I looked anywhere but down, my skin tingling with excitement and my cock threatening to pop out of my waistband.

"Why are you covering yourself?" she asked, grabbing my wrists and pulling them away from my front. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about. You are a young man in the presence of a woman who, I hope, you find attractive..."

"Yes I do," I blurted out, instantly cringing at the desperate tone of my voice.

"Well good," she said, chuckling. "Then you should recognize getting hard in a situation like this is perfectly normal." She laid a hand on the front of my bulge and started to slowly rub it up and down. "And from what I'm feeling, you should be proud of what you're sporting because it is substantial."

My heart was racing and I found it difficult to breathe. I was getting so hard it felt like my cock might burst. When I felt fingers slip inside the waistband of my boxers I gave up trying not to look and glanced down. Jackie's beautiful face was staring up at me with a look of total serenity. But when her tongue slipped out to lick her gorgeous lips, I saw a lustful predator preparing to attack.

"I think it's time to see what you've been hiding from us," she said in a husky voice I'd never heard. In one swift movement she yanked my boxers all the way to the floor, releasing my cock to stand at full attention before her face. Her eyes showed with excitement as she grabbed hold of it and ran her thumb from tip to base.

"You definitely got the genes for this thing from your mother's side. It's just like your uncle's although, just between you and me, I think it's a little longer and fatter. Of course there's only one way to find out." Without another word, Jackie leaned forward and slipped me into her mouth; I nearly came then and there. Her mouth felt completely different from what my ignorant mind had imagined and any reticence I might have had earlier about what we were doing disappeared as she slowly consumed me. Her tongue rolled around the underside of my cock while one of her hands stroked the shaft still outside of her mouth. She began bobbing her head back and forth, gently sucking as she pulled back and keeping her lips tightly sealed as she descended again.

Watching her moving on my cock was probably the most erotic thing I'd ever seen. All the hours of porn I'd viewed in the past couple of years paled in comparison to the real thing and I wondered if I would ever be satisfied by anything else again. Saliva was building up on her lips with some of the excess running down her chin to drip onto her chest. She glanced up, locking eyes with me as she descended further down my cock until I could feel the head of it rub against the back of her throat. I sucked in my breath hard, closing my eyes and trying not to pass out. She pulled back to the tip, flicked it with her tongue and then plunged back down again. Her pace was increasing; her mouth flying up and down my cock with an urgency to match that building in my balls. Involuntarily I put my hands on her head and held her in place while I thrust myself in and out of her mouth. I was close, very close. A final thrust was all it took for the surge of electric signals to ricochet through my body and push me to let loose what I could no longer hold back.

Cum erupted from my cock, the copious volleys filling my aunt's mouth to overflowing. She pushed against my thighs to make more room as I came and came and came. My head swam with the euphoria of my release, my breathing coming out in puffs as I fought to stay upright. She moaned around my shaft as she swallowed everything I had to offer. There was more than I'd ever felt in my many masturbatory marathons and I wondered if it would ever stop. Jackie didn't seem to mind and kept moaning as she worked her lips up and down me. Finally, the pulses lost their violence, settling down to minor twitches before subsiding altogether. I suddenly became quite lightheaded and had to steady myself on the counter. Jackie guided me to the floor and then sat next to me, both of us leaning back against the vanity to catch our breath.

"Well," she gasped, "that was more than I had expected. You have quite a pump there young man."

I nodded, speech a forgotten skill at the moment.

"I'll have to take that into consideration. We don't want to scare Carmen off right at the start."

My heart was still thundering in my ears making it hard to hear anything, but the mention of Carmen sliced through and registered.

"Carmen?" I asked. "What about Carmen?"

Jackie's hand found my still engorged cock and, almost absentmindedly, started stroking it.

"I care for my daughter immensely, Charlie. I want to protect her from the ugliness of the world and make sure she is happy. She's such a smart girl but so naïve when it comes to certain things that it keeps me up at night. Do you understand what I'm saying?" she asked, rolling her head to the side to look at me.

I shook my head no as I had no clue what she was talking about.

"Sex, dummy," she said, squeezing my shaft before continuing. "She has no idea the effect she has on men. She may look like a woman, but she's still an immature little girl inside. And that frightens me. What is going to happen to her when some douche bag frat boy targets her at a party? Do you think it's going to be a beautiful experience she'll remember for the rest of her life?

The thought of Carmen in a situation like that both enraged me and made me want to throw up at the same time.

"I had sex when I was young, much younger than Carmen, and it was not a good experience. I was so innocent and believed everything this boy said to me and ended up in a situation I didn't know how to get out of. He used me, made me do things with his friends, with strangers, things I'd never dreamed people engaged in. It left me feeling worthless and less than human.

My erection was fading and I looked up at the ceiling feeling like an ass for what I had just done with her. She noticed and leaned over to kiss me on the cheek.

"No, no, Charlie," she said with an understanding laugh, her eyes misty but smiling. "Don't feel bad. You didn't do anything wrong and I definitely don't feel that way about myself or sex anymore. I just wanted you to know why I'm doing what I'm doing. I love sex now, as you might have noticed." Her hand was still holding me and I began to grow again. "I was lucky to find a couple of wonderful, caring men, your uncle being one of them, who taught me what sex should really be like and that it was meant to be enjoyed by all involved. It changed my life, changed who I was and helped me become who I am now. It's a happy ending for me, but I'm desperate for Carmen to find her own happy ending without having to experience all the pain."

Jackie shifted a bit before slinging her leg over mine and straddling me. Her hand never stopped moving, her strokes increasing in pace ever so slightly as I grew harder. She lowered her weight down onto my legs and the warmth of her thighs and ass against my skin sent my heart racing.

"You care a great deal for Carmen, don't you?"

I nodded, trying to ignore the rigidity of my cock in her hand.

"And I can see now that you would sacrifice your own happiness if it meant protecting hers."

I nodded again, this time a bit less distracted by what was happening to my body. She smiled, leaned forward and engaged me in a passionate kiss. Her tongue probed my mouth, her full lips soft and tender against my own. I kissed back instinctually, devoid of concern as to whether or not I was doing it right. My heart felt lighter somehow, my chest airy, my nose filled with the wondrous natural smell emanating from her skin. I was lost in her and barely noticed when she scooted her pelvis closer to my own.

"Charlie," she whispered when she broke our kiss. "You're the one I've been looking for. I want Carmen's first lover to be someone who really cares for her, someone who will give her an experience that will shape her for the rest of her life." She scooted forward even more, the outer lips of her neatly shaved pussy barely making contact with the underside of my shaft. "That someone is going to be you, sweet boy. I'm going to train you to please a woman with your tongue, your fingers and, of course, this big cock of yours. You're going to do it all to me and when I feel you're ready you're going do it to Carmen. But first," she said, lifting herself up, "I need to know what I'm working with."

Before I could utter a sound Jackie tilted my cock back, positioned it just below her sex and descended. I slipped into the moist embrace of her pussy in one fluid, glorious movement and buried myself there. The moan that she stifled with another kiss seemed to come from all parts of my body at once. Her mouth had felt wonderful, but her pussy took things to a whole other level. When she began to rock back and forth on me I almost burst into tears of joy with the uncontrolled emotion I was feeling.

"Jesus," I whispered when she finally trusted me not to scream out and wake the whole house. "Holy fuck!"

"Yep," she said, grinding into me a little harder. "It's pretty fucking great. Now lie down on your back and let me really blow your mind."

12