Boring Elena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,012 Followers

Other than a little wear and tear on her own, and Elena being human at the time, they had been which Katherine had somehow found disturbing and intoxicating at the same time.

And God, her self-righteous personality might have been boring and frustrating, but towards the end Elena had been getting really good at eating pussy, and her little teenaged fuck holes had remained wonderfully tight even though Katherine had pounded into them thoroughly with her tongue, her fingers and her favourite strap-on.

Of course everything interesting about Elena was because of Katherine, the older doppelgänger sometimes having to literally force her counterpart into being remotely interesting.

Especially during those first few times, Katherine forced to threaten and blackmail her way into Elena's almost virginal panties in a way which made her feel almost guilty in retrospect. Because unlike other vampires Katherine took pride in the fact she didn't need to compel others into sex.

Compelling them to forget she was a vampire and not to scream if she drank from them before or during sex? Sure, but she had never been that lazy, or even forceful as she had been with Elena that first night.

Once Elena had adjusted to her new role as Katherine's fuck toy she had admittedly got a little more interesting, licking Katherine's cunt with as much enthusiasm as Bonnie now was, if not more.

Although she had still lacked experience. The kind of which Bonnie now seem to have. Or at least more of it. Which was truly fascinating.

And extremely hot, especially as it prompted Katherine to contemplate just how many times Bonnie had been in this position pleasing her precious Mistress Elena. Because given how thoroughly she was licking her pussy Bonnie must have been practically living in between Elena's legs.

Whether it was exceptional hand-me-down training or Bonnie was just a natural when it came to eating pussy Katherine didn't know and didn't particularly care.

She was just so impressed at the way Bonnie was licking her in all the right places, had all the right times and with the exact amount of pressure she always wanted, especially when it came to her clit. God, part of Katherine just wanted to stand there forever in Elena's room having her doppelgänger's best friend playing with her clit.

Especially when she wrapped her lips around it and began sucking it in between long licking sessions, gently at first, but gradually intensifie things without even needing to be asked, until Katherine just couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck me!" Katherine swore loudly, her eyes pitch black, her fangs sticking out and her face covered in veins as she growled like the animal she truly was, "Fuck me with your tongue! Ohhhhhhhh yesssssss, fuck me! Fuck me you dyke bitch! Stick your tongue inside meeeeeeee ooooooooooh fuck yeah, mmmmmmm, yes fuck me, fuck me, fuckkkkkkkkkkk aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh shit!"

Fortunately Katherine didn't really need to say much at all to get exactly what she wanted. In fact Bonnie made it crystal clear she knew exactly what she wanted by sliding her tongue against her entrance and leaving it there for a few long seconds which made Katherine want to literally rip her head off.

Thankfully she was able to restrain herself as she was quickly rewarded for it by Bonnie slowly pushing her tongue inside her and then beginning to fuck her with it, quickly turning Katherine into a completely incoherent mess.

Honestly it was a miracle she didn't give herself awayat that point. Although she could have, and she wouldn't have cared. All that mattered was that a pretty girl who knew what she was doing was going to make her cum.

If Katherine had a really tried she could have postponed her orgasm just so she could have enjoyed a few more seconds of Bonnie Bennett tongue fucking while thinking she was boring, or maybe not so boring, Elena Gilbert, and part of her was very tempted, but after all that build-up she just wanted to cum.

She soon got her chance, Katherine allowing pure ecstasy to wash over her as she tilted her head back, let out an inhuman scream and came in Bonnie's mouth.

That the 18-year-old successfully swallowed at least the majority of her cum was impressive, although Katherine had no intention of allowing her to move any time soon, and certainly not before she had completely covered Bonnie Bennett's pretty little face in girl cream.

Bonnie's face was already pretty covered in pussy cream as despite her best efforts some of it had escaped, and sadly it was the same story with Katherine's cum. There was just so much of it, and inevitably some escaped onto her face during that first orgasm.

Of course Mistress Elena normally like to be tongue fucked to multiple climaxes, something Bonnie was perfectly willing to remind 'Mistress Elena' if she tried to pull away to soon in hopes of getting more of that heavenly cream into her belly were belonged.

Although she should have known better, as Katherine tightened the already loose grip she had in her hair and shoved her face as deep as it would go into her cunt, making it crystal clear she didn't want her to move until she gave her permission too.

Most people would probably be terrified if a 500-year-old vampire shoved their faces in between her legs, and to be fair there was still part of Bonnie which was still pretty afraid, but it was all part of the plan, and this was one part that Bonnie had been very much looking forward too, and more than ever before she was determined to follow every single one of Mistress Elena's instructions.

That meant hammering her tongue in and out of Katherine's cunt with every ounce of her strength just to get her to the next climax, and only then did she quickly pulled her tongue out, wrapped her mouth as tightly around the older woman's entrance as possible and then greedily swallowed the other brunette's cum. Or at least as much of it as she possibly could.

The amount she was able to swallow significantly decreased when Katherine started grinding her cunt into her face. Bonnie had plenty of experience with this thanks to Mistress Elena, but Katherine was stronger and faster, and even when Mistress Elena fucked her face like this Bonnie wasn't able to get all of her cum.

But that was okay, Bonnie loved the feeling of another girl cumming all over her face, because it made her feel like such a slut. Or more accurately, a pussy loving lesbian slut.

And when she was on her knees like this for Mistress Elena she felt like Mistress Elena's pussy loving lesbian slut, just like now she was Katherine's. Oh yes, no matter what happened next in this moment Bonnie was Katherine's pussy loving lesbian slut, and she loved that.

As much as she loved everything about this Katherine was being rougher with her than Mistress Elena, so much so it kind of hurt and more importantly it was becoming almost impossible to breathe, Bonnie's fingers tingling with magic which just wanted to come out and teach Katherine Ellison about mistreating her subs.

Bonnie was even considering trying to playing it off as something Mistress Elena had ordered her to do just in case she ever got out of hand when Katherine finally pushed her away, Bonnie squeaking and she fell back onto her sore butt.

Then Bonnie quickly got back on her knees like the obedient and well-trained sub she was, desperately hoping that Katherine wasn't about to leave without returning the favour and fucking her in some way. Ideally Mistress Elena's favourite way.

After several long seconds of gasping for breath Katherine panted, "Bring me something I can fuck you with."

"Yes Mistress Elena." Bonnie nodded, quickly obeying.

Katherine's eyes then lit up as a short time after crawling away Bonnie crawled back, this time with a large strap-on dildo in her mouth. Then she smirked at the idea of submissive little Elena fucking her best friend with a toy like this, and then even wider at the idea of using Elena's strap-on to fuck Elena's best friend without either of them knowing about it.

Almost more than anything, even actually achieving that, Katherine wanted to taunt Bonnie about it. But no, she remained strong, wiped that smirk off her face, took the dildo from Bonnie and strapped it around her waist like it was no big deal. Then she received another surprise.

"My ass is stretched and ready for you Mistress Elena." Bonnie said softly, her gaze lowered to the ground.

"Really?" Katherine grinned, unable to stop the reply even though it broke character.

"Yes Mistress Elena." Bonnie confirmed, and then against her better judgement added, "It's your favourite hole. I knew you'd want to use it, so I took the liberty of slipping a butt-plug up my ass after you left this morning. I only just removed it when I sensed you coming."

There was a long pause and then Katherine frowned, "Did I give you permission to stretch your ass like that?"

"No Mistress Elena." Bonnie admitted.

"Then why didn't you ask before I left?" Katherine raised an eyebrow, and then as Bonnie opened her mouth again quickly interrupted, "I don't want to hear your excuses, just make sure it doesn't happen again."

"Yes Mistress Elena." Bonnie replied apologetically.

"Now, why don't you show me just how stretched out and ready that slutty little ass of yours is?" Katherine offered, phrasing it as a question while making it clear it was a demand, "Mmmmm yeah, finger that butt and show me how loose my favourite fuck hole is. And how badly you want it fucked. Oh yeah, get in the centre of the bed so I can get a perfect view of you preparing your bitch hole for me."

"Yes Mistress Elena." Bonnie said when Katherine finally stopped yapping.

Again Katherine was impressed by how well Bonnie had been trained, quickly retrieving a bottle of lubricant and then crawling into the centre of the bed without really needing to be asked, the entire time wiggling her ass back at Katherine enticingly, but especially when she got onto the bed.

It was another thing that Elena had seemingly passed down as this was something Katherine had taught Elena to do for her before she left. Except Bonnie had a lot more 'junk in her trunk' than Elena did, her black booty jiggling ever so slightly with every little wiggle she gave Katherine, which just made the vampire want to anally violate her even more.

That desire only grew when Bonnie positioned herself in the middle of the bed, reached back with recently lubed up fingers and started rubbing lubricant into her most private hole.

Then she very slowly pushed a finger all the way in, not stopping until she worked her way up to the knuckle before she started pumping that finger in and out of her own ass hole.

Any self-respecting person would be horrified of being told to do this, especially in front of someone else, but the powerful Witch just moaned like the shameless anal whore she clearly was.

Or had been turned into by the perhaps formally boring Elena Gilbert, Katherine never forgetting that throughout the little show Bonnie put on for her.

She was very impressed that Bonnie continued to moan as she added a second and even a third finger into her butt hole, however as impressive as it was and is much as it turned Katherine on it made it increasingly hard to be just an observer.

That was why it wasn't that long before Katherine joined Bonnie on the bed, picking up the bottle of lubricant that the Witch had discarded and using a generous portion of it on her newly acquired cock while continuing to watch the beautiful show in front of her. Then Katherine pushed Bonnie's hand away and replaced it with her strap-on with every intention of penetrating her prey.

At the last moment Katherine decided to push her luck, "You want this cock up your ass?"

"Yes Mistress Elena." Bonnie replied without hesitation.

"Then beg for it." Katherine commanded, beginning to slide her cock up and down Bonnie's ass crack.

"Please Mistress Elena, fuck my ass!" Bonnie immediately began begging, "Please fuck my slutty little ass hole. Please? I want your big cock up my ass soooooo bad Mistress Elena. Please give it to me. Fuck my ass! Ass fuck me, fuck me in the butt, fucking fuck my bitch hole! Please fuck me Mistress Elena! I need to be fucked by you. Oh fuck!"

Bonnie gasped and tried not to tense when she finally felt Katherine pressing the tip of her cock against her ass hole and pushing forwards. Honestly Bonnie had been expecting a little teasing followed by a rough anal penetration.

Mistress Elena hadn't shared her concern when she ordered, but just in case she had been sodomising Bonnie extra frequently and making her walk around with a butt-plug stuffed up her ass just in case.

Bonnie had very much like that preparation as it made her feel like a total slut, but she was relieved and grateful for the fingering, the lube and now the as it turns out slow penetration.

Looking behind her, which she could just about awkwardly do, Bonnie guess from the look on Katherine's face that this was more for the vampire's enjoyment than her own, but she still appreciated it.

Of course after a few weeks of nearly non-stop butt fucking, and over six months of regularly giving up her ass to her best friend turned Mistress, Bonnie's slutty little butt hole welcomed being stretched and penetrated, and in what felt like no time at all Bonnie was gasping out again, this time in a mixture of pleasure and pain as the head of Katherine's cock slid through her anal ring and into her bottom.

Again surprising her in a good way Katherine then gave Bonnie a few seconds to adjust before sliding inch after inch inside her. Which again was probably for Katherine's benefit, but it was definitely something Bonnie benefited from.

As Katherine slid her strap-on into Bonnie's butt slowly but easily the 18-year-old began moaning softly, Katherine again giving away that she wasn't really Mistress Elena because Mistress Elena knew just how much of an anal whore Bonnie really was.

Which was both a blessing and a curse. Obviously it made it easier to surrender her ass to the evil vampire who might hurt her in the process of dominating her, and it meant pleasing Mistress Elena by willingly performing the greatest act of submission with ease, but Bonnie sometimes worried that her ass was getting a bit too slutty.

After all thanks to her vampire healing Caroline's butt eventually recovered to virgin tightness no matter how hard Mistress Elena fucked it, and despite Mistress Elena swearing that she liked the contrast it sometimes bothered Bonnie.

Right now was not one of those times, because it meant that in what felt like seconds Katherine's thighs came to rest against her butt cheeks, announcing every single inch of her cock was buried up Bonnie's slutty little black ass.

Which of course made her let out an extra loud moan of satisfaction, which obviously made Katherine even more tempted to taunt her about it, maybe even if it giveaway who she truly was.

But Katherine remain strong and officially began to butt fuck Bonnie, the Witch continuing to moan as the small amount of initial discomfort quickly faded and soon she felt nothing but pleasure from what had quickly become her favourite act thanks to her wonderful Mistress Elena.

Katherine spent most of the anal penetration mesmerised by the sight of Bonnie's butt hole stretching for her dick, and then stretching around it as it slowly entered the other girl's rectum.

She had always liked inflicting this ultimate humiliation on another woman ever since she had first tried it centuries ago, especially when that woman was powerful in some way. And oh, was Bonnie Bennett powerful.

She always had been, but since the first meeting she'd only got stronger as she tapped into more of her magic, and now she was even a genuine threat to a vampire as ancient as Katherine.

And here she was, face down and spreading her cheeks so Katherine could have the best view of her strap-on violating the Witch's most private hole.

Just when Katherine didn't think it could get any better she suddenly became aware of Bonnie moaning in pleasure. Part of her had heard it all along, after all she wasn't deaf, the opposite really, but to truly realise just how loud and pleasure filled it was filled Katherine with great sadistic joy which appeared on her face in the form of an evil smile.

Or maybe that had been there since she first penetrated Bonnie's ass. Or even when she walked in on this beautiful black girl completely naked in her doppelgänger's room.

Whatever the case Katherine couldn't help smile, laugh and inevitably taunt her pray, if only just a little so she didn't give the game away.

"That's it Bonnie, moan for me. Moan for your Mistress as she fucks you up the ass!" Katherine gleefully taunted, delivering a few extra hard thrusts to squeeze more moans from the 18-year-old Witch, "Mmmmmm yes, moan as I fuck this big, beautiful black butt of yours. Moan as your Mistress owns your ass hole. Yes that's it, fucking moan for me you little anal slut! Moan!"

Obedient little slut that Bonnie had now proven that she was she did indeed moan. Better yet she began moaning Elena's name, never forgetting to put Mistress in front of it like the well-trained slut she apparently was, further impressing Katherine and giving her a thrilling vision of her submissive and boring doppelgänger in the position she was now in.

It was still hard to imagine, and something Katherine would have never contemplated before today, but it was something she would never be able to stop thinking about.

And it was definitely something she was going to have to see for herself. Although that was just a thought in the back of her mind at the moment, as her main focus was still on sodomising Bonnie.

It was impossible for that not to be Katherine's main focus given that she still had a perfect view of her strap-on cock pumping in and out of Bonnie's obscenely stretched butt hole.

Just as importantly the moans of pleasure were quickly joined by gasps, whimpers and cries which was just as endearing as the moans, and eventually they were joined by one of Katherine's favourite things in the world. Begging.

Begging for mercy. Begging for more. Begging for permission to cum. It was all such music to Katherine's ears, so much so she allowed it to continue for quite a while before finally giving Bonnie what she so desperately wanted.

"Harder! Ohhhhhhh, fuck me harder Mistress Elena!" Bonnie begged, being careful to refer to the woman as Mistress Elena, "Fuck my ass! Please Mistress Elena fuck my ass hard and make me cum! Mmmmmm pound my slutty little butt hole and make me cum like a little bitch with a dick in my ass! Please, please, please Mistress Elena, destroy my little bitch hole and make me cum for you! I want to cum. Ooooooooh Goooooodddddd, I need to cum! Please Mistress Elena sodomise me, sodomise me hard and deep and make me cum. I want to cum for you. I need to cum for my Mistress! Please? Please just do it."

Bonnie moaned, gasped and most frequently of all whimpered pathetically in between all that begging and still Katherine didn't show her mercy. Not that she had been expecting her too. In a way Bonnie was even happy about it.

Because while Katherine no doubt thought this was something else Mistress Elena wouldn't do again she would be wrong, and the long drawn-out butt fucking would make Bonnie cum extra hard, and she had no doubt this would be no exception even if she wasn't giving up her most private hole to the woman she was devoted too.

Although in a way she was, because she was only surrendering her ass hole to Katherine because Mistress Elena wanted her too, the thought of that making Bonnie smile into the bed sheets as the pleasure became torturous.

Luckily Bonnie was a total pain slut, and this was her favourite type of pain. Feeling so much overwhelming pleasure that she was on the verge of orgasm only to be denied by her lover was a heaven Bonnie struggled to describe, especially when she was being fucked in the ass, because surely there could be no greater act of submission or humiliation than this, making it easily her favourite sex act.

MTL17
MTL17
2,012 Followers