Boring Elena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or thing to do ever. And the only way this could be better was if it was her beloved childhood friend Mistress Elena doing this to her. Although the fact that it was someone who looked just like her made it easy to pretend, making the moments before she got exactly what she wanted as close to perfect as possible, and what happened next was so close that she couldn't tell the difference.

"Be careful what you wish for bitch!" Katherine interrupted Bonnie's constant begging.

With those few words Katherine tightened her grip on Bonnie's waist and increased the pace. To Bonnie's delight, and a little disappointment, Katherine proved she was capable of at least a little mercy by providing some build up before she inevitably started pounding Bonnie's butt hole with her supernatural strength.

If the switch had been sudden Bonnie could have probably taken it, albeit with some magic to dull the pain or fix the immediate damage to her most private hole but instead she felt nothing but overwhelming pleasure. The kind of overwhelming pleasure which easily made her cum over and over again shortly after Katherine really got going.

They were the type of climaxes which made her scream at the top of her lungs, her body shake violently and her cum to squirt out of her cunt, a.k.a. the kind of orgasms she had no idea she could receive until she had first submitted to Mistress Elena, Bonnie smiling happily as she thought of her best friend and now Dom.

That was pretty much her one coherent thought for the next few minutes, and then she didn't even have that as her mind melted away as she truly became nothing but an orifice for another woman to use for her pleasure.

And more importantly a fuck hole to please Mistress Elena, even though despite what it looks like it wasn't Mistress Elena who was fucking her in the butt.

Katherine meanwhile was fighting off her own orgasm, or more accurately orgasms as she had no doubt she would have more than one thanks to this wonderful experience.

Of course normally she wasn't one to deny herself pleasure, but on certain occasions she could do it for the greater good. Not to give Bonnie pleasure. Of course not.

This was about savouring the exquisite pleasure of anally violating one of her doppelgänger's precious best friends, one who was more dear to her than she realised, and sending boring old Elena Gilbert a message that she and Bonnie would never forget. That message? That even if she tried to be interesting Elena would always be second best to Katherine. Always.

Also Katherine would always be the better top, something she proved as she effortlessly made Bonnie cum so many times that ultimately she passed out from her multiple orgasms.

And she didn't even use all her supernatural strength to do it, even though it was very tempting. Which of course would do serious damage to Bonnie's insides, but Katherine could fix that.

Or better yet she could leave Elena to do that, the idea of Elena walking into her bedroom to find her best friend Bonnie laying face down with a completely ruined ass hole finally pushing Katherine over the edge of that orgasm she had been fighting against, and sure enough it was quickly followed by a lot more.

Wanting to finish in style Katherine increase the pace ever so slightly as she allowed everything to wash over her.

The way that the other end of the dildo was bashing against her clit, the way Bonnie's juicy ass was jiggling against her thighs with every thrust, the contrast of their skin tones and most of all the sheer joy of sodomising another woman, a woman so close to her doppelgänger, making her multiple orgasms so wonderfully powerful.

Then, as even her supernatural stamina was beginning to feel drained, Katherine yanked her strap-on out of Bonnie's butt hole, stepped back and smirked at the damage she had done.

Bonnie's ass hole was gaping obscenely wide and deep, Katherine unable to resist taking a picture on her phone just in case it healed somewhat before Elena got to see it.

Of course Katherine considered finding Elena and bringing her here just so she could see what she had done to her bitch, and the thought was very tempting.

But no. Katherine wanted Elena to stumble across this for herself. Or better yet for one of her precious friends to find Bonnie like this in Elena's room first.

Which made her think about those friends, specifically her other female best friend Caroline and wonder if she was now like Bonnie, a sub to Mistress Elena. Then in a matter of seconds Katherine got dressed and left to find out.