Boring Party

Story Info
The boring party wasn't so boring.
2k words
2.86
47k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were sitting around the fire a little bored. You came home to visit your grandma. In order to get an early start you came home a day early. Your parents decided it would be fun to go to their friends or a fire and some food and you reluctantly went along. You really wanted to just at their place and watch TV, catch up on some sleep and don't do much at all.

Sitting by the fire, you had half a beer still left in your cup. It was a little stronger than it should have been. Those homebrews never turn out like they should. Already more than a little tired you kept zoning out staring into the fire. One particular time of coming back to you noticed a new face show up. You hadn't seen him that night yet. Everyone there was over 50 so this guy in his early 20s caught your eye. At that moment you were brought into a conversation about if you thought someone had autism or not.

After several minutes of conversation you began to zone out again. The tall guy came into your mind again. Nothing in particular stood out about him. But he was definitely in your mind. You snapped out of it again and decided to walk inside and get some food and possibly grab another beer. You made your way inside and saw the guy off to your right talking to a group of people. He was wearing jeans and a flannel. He was taller and a bit more fit that you thought. You let out a little smirk as you went inside.

Around the bar you munched on a few snacks and finished your beer. You went to grab another beer in the garage. As you came back in you passed this guy in the doorway. He smiled at you and you smiled back at him and went on your way, back to the fire. There you were again brought into another conversation this one seems to be more boring than the last. This could have been the reason you needed another beer that quickly. Back in the garage you were grabbing another beer and there he was again. He introduced himself as Steve and you said that you were Kate. Again, smiles were exchanged a little more lingering this time. As you went back inside the house you passed him at the door and made your cute butt slide against the front of him. This made you tingly inside as you grabbed another snack. Heading back outside you decided to stop in the bathroom.

In the bathroom you glanced at the mirror. Looking back you saw that your hair pulled back in a messy bun was looking good. You always knew that Chris was right about it. Your blue and red flannel shirt was fitting well and hung just right over your boobs. You gave yourself a smirk and proceeded to use the bathroom. After finishing you pulled up your pants and without buttoning them looked the mirror. You could see the waistband of your yellow Calvin Klein thong in the mirror and it looked great. Your hand slid down your stomach and made its way past the top of your panties down to your pussy. You gave your clit a few rubs and let out a low moan. Before you really knew what was happening you had taken off your shirt revealing your cute light purple bra under your white tank top. You loved how your tits looked and decided you wanted to have a little fun with Steve.

If you removed your flannel that would be obvious, so you took off your tank top and put your flannel back on. You would normally keep two buttons undone but that wasn't enough. Three show a bunch of cleavage if you moved right and you could see your bra. Your hand went back to your clit for a few more seconds. You were teasing yourself too much. You buttoned your pants and headed back out to the party.

Being really horny at this point and a little buzzed you were in the mood to tease someone else. You found Steve by the fire and sat across from him. Too far to talk but he could definitely see you. You didn't act like you noticed him but he was doing more than glancing at you. You made sure to give him the show he was hoping for and flashed him your amazing boobs. You saw him adjust himself out of the corner of your eye. It was working. Your pussy started to tingle. You gave him a little more show shifting and stretching show even more.

You noticed that he stood up to let someone past and his bulge was huge. He adjusted it more and that didn't just make you tingle, you were soaked. He caught you staring. You smiled took a big swig of beer and headed inside, making sure he got a good look at your ass on the way in.

You headed downstairs which was empty and could feel that he was close behind you. You slowly walked down the stairs and on the first landing you were met by him.

His arms came around you from the back. Your heart was beating out of your chest with anticipation. His hand touched your hips and your breath became short. His hands move up under your shirt and cupped your tits over your bra. You let out a moan as you could feel his hard cock pressing against the small of your back. He squeezed and it was amazing. His large hands felt great and encompassed each breast entirely. You reached back to feel his cock over his pants. It must have been at least 8 inches long. You leaned your head back in ecstasy. One of his hand moved down your stomach. Your heart was pounding, loving what you hoped would come next.

It wasn't what you thought. He grabbed your shirt and ripped it completely off. Leaving you completely exposed on top. You instantly turned around in surprise and in your own surprise began undoing his pants. Something snapped and you had to see that huge cock of his. Only having had Chris's cock before you were curious about a larger one and his sure was. You pulled down his pants and his cock popped out at you. It was larger than you thought and thicker than expected. He was undoing your pants but you couldn't wait. You dropped to your knees on the landing him standing down a step from there. And you started stroking his cock. You could put both hands on it and still see the head. This quickly turned into you licking his head around and around. He tasted like you hoped. You then engulfed the head into your warm mouth. He just barely fit and you were relieved that he did. Instinctively you started bobbing your head up and down giving him the best blowjob you have ever given.

Your tongue was doing everything it could and you could hear his approving moans. Your hand then went down to your unbuttoned pants. They had been pulled down slightly so you could see your perfect cute thong top from the back. You were sure he was loving the view. Your amazing breasts in the front and your cute butt from the back. Your hand was now inside your panties rubbing furiously on your clit as you moaned on his big cock. He took his cock out of your mouth and you breathed in a deep breath. You looked up and his shirt was off. He had a very broad chest and his six pack wasn't hurting either. In another instant you had taken off your bra to give him a better look. He easily picked you up and brought your tits up to his face as your long legs wrapped around his torso. His cock being pinned against his stomach by your now soaking wet pussy. As he took one of your perfectly erect nipples into his mouth you started grinding on that hard cock. You were moaning too loud to stay on the stairs.

He walked downstairs laying you on the pool table. You then took off your pants. You looked amazing laying there with your amazing tits, long legs, and cute thong on display for him to ogle. That didn't last too long. Laying on your back your head hung over the pool table a bit and he took advantage by feeding you his dick slowly. Inch by inch it made its way into your mouth and to your surprise you could feel it moving down your throat. This was extremely new, your hand instantly grabbed your tits and then one moved down to your pussy. Rubbing your clit wasn't enough. He had increased his movements in and out, a little more aggressively. That's when something snapped. Three of your fingers were inside your pussy before you knew it. You were fucking yourself wanting more. He started to fuck your mouth and your inner slut came out. You were trying to moan louder. You wanted someone to hear. Your hands were going faster one fucking your hungry pussy the other rubbing your hard clit. A rush came over you and the wave of euphoria as your body came close. You could feel yourself letting go. You moaned almost screaming into his cock as you had your first orgasm with another man. It was amazing and yet you didn't come down from that. You needed more. He pulled out to let you recover but all you did was bend over that pool table. Panties at your ankles pussy on display, he didn't hesitate as he lined up behind you.

You were nervous that you couldn't take all of him. He went in slow. You had never felt so full before. And he just kept going. So much farther than Chris. So much thicker than Chris.

You said aloud "Oh my god, you're so big!"

He responded, "Holy shit you have the tightest pussy i've ever felt."

"Please fuck me!!"

He didn't need the suggestion. His huge dick was pumping in and out of your tight pussy longer, faster, and harder than you imagined. You normally didn't like it from behind but this was different. Something primal inside you needed this. And he was giving it to you. This went on with you moaning not trying to keep quiet. He didn't last long. You could feel his cock tense up which pushed you closer yourself. It was so hard and he was still going. You couldn't help it. You started cumming. You came harder than you thought possible. Then you felt it. He was going to shoot his load deep into your pussy and there wasn't anything to do about it. Wait...you wanted it. You wanted to feel his hot load shoot deep into your pussy. You came even harder as you felt the first shot. His muscles tightened and he shot stream after stream into you eager wet pussy and you couldn't control it having a second orgasm right then. When you came down from your high he had pulled out and was putting his pants back on. There you were looking like a slut bend over a table panties around your ankles. Strangers cum deep inside you. And you loved it.

You put your bra, panties, and pants back on, retrieved your shirt from the stairs and snuck into the bathroom. You looked into the mirror and saw a strong, sexy woman looking back. You loved it. Thinking of Chris, you took picture and sent it to him. You with your shirt open so he could see your bra. You knew he would love it and would never be the wiser that your pussy was dripping with cum. You would make it up to him when you got back. He would never know why you were fucking him so good. But you would be reliving that night in your head for many years to come.