Boris's Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sarah28
Sarah28
102 Followers

He was late and I had to sit waiting for him in my short skirt, stockings and of course no panties. When he finally arrived I rushed to open the door for him and hugged him tightly. He kissed me in return, then stood back to look at me. He seemed to like what he saw. He gestured with his hand and when I realised what he was asking I blushed furiously, but obediently lifted my skirt to show him my bare pussy. . "Good girl" he said, "You are learning"

We sat on the couch with a glass of wine, his hand up my skirt gently caressing me. He asked me to fetch the new toy, and when I came back with it he asked if I had used it myself.

This had me blushing furiously again as I admitted that I had used it every night, thinking of him. He said he'd like to see how I used it. He told me to get undressed first. I was still nervous undressing for him, but I managed it without falling over, and this time he had me take off the stockings as well.

We went into the bedroom and I stretched out on the bed. I tried to put on a show for him, working the vibrator over my breasts before slowly slowly sliding it down my body to my pussy. He stood up and left the room, telling me to keep going. I thought he had gone to the bathroom but when he came back he had another man with him.

I dropped the vibrator and scuttled to the top of the bed, grabbing a pillow to try to cover myself. The black dildo lay on the bed buzzing obscenely.

Boris sat next to me on the bed, put his arm round me and pulled me to him. I started to cry.

He held me close and told me "Dave wants to see the show and he's willing to pay for it." Dave put some money down on top of the money Boris had already left. Boris whispered to me "Be nice to him, for me"

He spread out the pile of money to show me how much there was.

"Do I have to fuck him?" I whispered. I was shaking and I felt my lips quivering.

He told me "Only if you want to make another deal with him, but for now he has just paid to watch the show".

I reluctantly lowered the pillow, stretched out on the bed and reached for the black cock. At first I couldn't stop shaking, Dave's eyes were glued to my trembling breasts but I closed my eyes and tried to forget he was there.

Dave made comments that were really embarrassing and I felt totally humiliated. But I had to do this and soon had the big black cock working in and out of my pussy. Dave commented how it glistened with my juices each time it came out but by now I was well into it and able to ignore him, in an erotic world of my own.

It soon worked its magic and I came with a huge climax. Even though I didn't like it, having an audience had certainly added to my orgasm.

When I had calmed down Dave asked Boris if I'd blow him. Boris put his arm round me and held me. He asked me gently if I'd do Dave for £80. I was blushing and trembling and didn't know what to do. Boris said that since it was my first time he wouldn't take a cut of the money.

He kept talking to me gently while he held me and with tears in my eyes I eventually said "Alright".

Boris moved away and Dave took his place beside me, sitting on the bed with his cock sticking obscenely out of his trousers.

He started to use the vibrator on me as I took him in my mouth. He was fucking me hard with the vibrator on full speed and soon I was cuming again. That was enough to finish Dave. As he started to cum he pulled his cock out of my mouth and I felt his hot semen splatter onto my face and into my hair.

I jumped off the bed with a cry and dashed into the bathroom and under the shower.

I was weeping uncontrollably under the shower while I tried to scrub myself clean. When I emerged I sat on the bathroom floor, not wanting to go back into the bedroom. Boris found me like that, sitting on the floor, my eyes red from weeping.

He sat down next to me and I hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go.

He told me that Dave had had a really good time and he was proud of me.

"You... you don't think I'm awful," I stuttered.

"No, Sarah, I think you are beautiful." We sat on the bathroom floor with him holding me as if I was a frightened child, stroking my hair. I asked him "What have you done to me? What have you done...."

He disentangled my arms, I didn't want to let go, but he told me he had to leave. I stood up and followed him naked into the bedroom. He picked up the pile of money and put it in my hand. He told me that if I fucked anyone other than him, there had to be a condom involved, no exceptions.

I just nodded, I didn't know what to say.

He told me he'd call me soon. As he left I went to kiss him but he turned his head away. I was really hurt, thinking he despised me for doing Dave, then I realised that I had just been sucking Dave's cock, that's why he wouldn't kiss me.

That had me weeping again and I crawled into bed and cried myself to sleep.

Boris rang me next day and asked me to meet him at a hotel in town. It sounded great, I know its one of the towns best hotels. We met in the lobby and he kissed me tenderly. Going up in the lift he gestured again and I obediently raised my skirt to show no knickers.

"Good girl" he said and kissed me again.

When we got into the room I naughtily put my hand on his crotch. "Not so fast Sarah" he said. He told me we'd eat first and he ordered a meal and wine from room service.

After a few drinks he started talking about what we has been doing together. He told me he could tell I loved being a dirty little slut. I blushed and mumbled something. He made me repeat it "Yes... for you,". He pulled me closer on the loveseat we were sitting on and I snuggled against him.

Dinner arrived and we ate. After dinner we moved onto the bed. This time he was a dream lover. He undressed me, slowly and tenderly, kissing my mouth, my neck, and down to my nipples. Oh it felt so good. He stopped to undress himself, this time it was him making a show, and I was a very appreciative audience. He got back onto bed. We kissed hotly as his hands roamed over my back and arse.

Before long he had positioned his face between my legs. I was squirming as I he gentle kissed and licked me. I moaned and tried to push my soaking wet pussy against his face. After he made me wait he flipped his tongue out to touch my clit. It felt incredible. I couldn't stop myself grinding my pussy against his face as he licked and sucked. He started finger fucking me and in no time I was cumming, shaking and thrusting against his face.

He rolled me over on top of him with my pussy still in his face, and his cock now in my mouth. As I sucked, taking in as much of him as I could he spread my pussy with his hands and began to lick it again. It must have been a real sloppy mess but he didn't seem to mind, licking and sucking until I was cumming again. He helped me off him and onto the bed, telling me to get on all fours. He mounted me from behind, I was so wet and open he just slid straight in and fucked me like a wild animal. It was incredible. He grabbed my breast as he came and squeezed really hard, and I welcomed it.

We slept for a bit, tangled together then he told me we should take a shower. This hotel has big marble showers with a shelf in. At first we were just playful in the shower but soon we were teasing each other and his cock was rock hard again. It was a lovely time. I felt he was treating me like his girlfriend and I loved it.

Together we soaped up his hard cock and he told me to bend over onto the marble shelf set into the wall. It was cold on my breasts. He took the shower off the clip (it was a handheld shower massage) and put it up between my legs, turning the pulsing hot water directly onto my soaking wet pussy. I moaned and cried out and in about a minute I was cumming hard. He pressed his soapy wet cock up against my bottom while I was still trembling and started to push it in. I forced myself to relax and open myself and his sudsy cock slid deep into my arse.

"Oh yeah, " I groaned, it felt so good.

"Sarah" he said. "You arse is mine. You may sell your little whore cunt and your little whore mouth, but your arse is for me and no one else, do you understand?"

With him fucking my arse and the showerhead still working on my pussy I started to cum again.

"Yessss my arse belongs to you. My whore arse is yours only yours..." I shouted as I came.

He continued fucking me and working the shower on my pussy. It felt as though I never stopped cumming until eventually I felt his hot semen flooding my bottom and I reached an amazing climax, saying things like "I'm your slut, I'm your whore, My whore arse is yours yours only yours".

After we calmed a bit he wrapped me in a towel and led me into bed. Before I fell asleep I told him I loved him. He said he knew.

I slept all night and woke to the sound of the telephone. It was Boris. I was thrill to hear his voice and gabbled on about how great it had been, how I'd never cum like that before. He interrupted me, telling me that he had something for me and he'd call in the shop with it this afternoon. I took a shower and left for home.

We were busy in the shop when he arrived but Mr Luigi said I could stop for a few minutes. Boris was carrying a shopping bag and I was excited to see him and excited to see what he had bought me. I opened the bag inside the shop and immediately blushed furiously, hastily putting the contents back in the bag. It was a big box of condoms. I was desperately hoping Mr Luigi hadn't seen. We stepped outside onto the pavement to talk.

I asked when I would see him again. He told me he was tied up for the week but would call me as soon as he had something for me. "What kind of something?" I asked anxiously.

"Let's just say you should keep those condoms with you."

He pulled me into the space by my front door and kissed me quickly. He again told me to wait to hear from him and I said OK.

As he was walking away he turned back to tell me he knew I'd be a good girl and make him proud of me. I waved and he was gone. I slipped inside my flat quickly to put the condoms away, then hurried back to work, I knew if I stopped to think about what was happening I'd be in tears.

He called me next day at work, just as I was closing, and told me to go and get ready, he had a friend arriving in half an hour. He told me that he was sure I'd make him proud of me, and reminded me that I was to keep my arse for him. He promised he would see me at the weekend, if not before.

Fortunately half an hour didn't give me time to think. I rushed upstairs and tidied the bedroom and had just got dressed in my slutty clothes when the doorbell rang.

He was an ordinary middle age man with a beer belly. I undressed for him without feeling embarrassed, in fact I felt nothing. He wanted a blowjob so I sank to my knees in front of him and took out his cock. My mind was in neutral.

He soon said he'd had enough of that and wanted to fuck me. He had me kneel in the chair while he fucked me from behind. He came quickly, kneading my breasts painfully, but I was in another world, not bothering about what was happening to my body.

As he left he said he had a message from Boris, I was to ring him straight away.

I did so eagerly. He asked how it had gone and what happened. When I told him he told me he was so proud of me. He then told me to make the bed and have a shower.

"Why?" I asked suddenly excited. "Are you coming over?"

"No Sarah, not tonight, but you have got another customer in half an hour"

"Oh" I said quietly

I fucked three men that night. The last one wanted my arse and when I said no I thought he was going to hit me. Instead he fucked me really hard and I couldn't stop him putting a finger into my arse, when I tried to stop him he slapped my breast till I gave in.

After the last one left I phoned Boris again. He asked me if I had remembered the condoms?

"Yes I had"

And had I kept my arse for him

"Yes I had," I said with my fingers crossed. Well I had tried my best!

I anxiously asked when I'd see him.

"At the weekend, I'm very proud of my darling Sarah"

On Friday I didn't hear from him so went out for my night with the girls. Somehow though it wasn't the same. I was too ashamed to tell them what I had been doing, and I didn't dress up like I usually do, it would have felt like I was dressing for whoring. The sandwich shop is closed on Sunday so I was just lounging around when he appeared at the door, sweeping me into his arms and kissing me. He again told me how well I'd done, and with a smile reminded me that I owed him his cut of the money. I fetched my purse and counted out what we had agreed. He kept telling me how proud he was of me, I smiled up into his face and wondered when he was going to kiss me again.

We were still in the living room when he bent me over the table, pulled down my jeans and took out his cock. It felt gorgeous in my pussy and made everything seem right. Feeling him fucking me with his pants still on rubbing against my arse made me feel really dirty, but dirty in a nice way.

He put his hand round and onto my clit, which felt great. While he fucked me and rubbed me he asked me about my customers.

I told him the first guy sat in a chair while I knelt in front of him and blew him. He upset me a bit by telling me he wasn't surprised the guy had given up on my blowjob and instead decided to fuck me.

"Like I'm doing now," he asked.

"Yes. Like that, but naked," I said.

"Sarah, my little whore," he said, "did he make you cum?"

"No, I didn't cum... I didn't want to."

By now he was fucking me hard but still asked about number two. "The second guy... he...ooooh... he had me rub him all over... with oil," I was nearly cumming as I tried to tell him "He... just... wanted... a... hand job,"

"And the last guy?"

"He wanted my arse, but I said no," I said.

"Did you tell him you didn't like it?"

"Yes" I said starting to cum.

"But you do like it when it is my cock in your arse don't you?"

"Yes, yes...I love it. I love it when you fuck my arsssseeee"

I didn't tell him how I couldn't stop this guy forcing his finger into my arse. I didn't know whether this counted or not but I wanted Boris to know that it was being kept all for him.

He slipped his cock out and rubbed it against my tight arsehole. I tried to open myself but he was just teasing me.

He turned my round and pointed his throbbing cock at my face, masturbating himself with his hand. I put my hand down onto my pussy and masturbated too.

We came together with Boris shooting his semen all over my face.

After we had cleaned ourselves up he said he'd take me to lunch, after all, he grinned, "I've just got some money".

Over lunch he talked about my deep throat technique. I was upset when he told me he was disappointed that I wasn't able to take cock into my mouth and throat very well. He said he wasn't surprised that my first customer wanted a fuck instead. He told me that he expected better from me.

I felt the tears well up when he asked me if I didn't want to do better for him.

"Oh yes," I said. "I'll try to do better."

He told her that I wouldn't just try, that I would do better and that he would help me do better. Before we went into my flat he collected a carrier bag from his car. I was eager to see what it was but he told me it was for later.

He told me to undress and by now I could do this without embarrassment. He unzipped his trousers and took his cock out.

Without waiting to be told I sank to my knees and took him in my mouth.

He kept trying to push further in and I kept resisting him. He grabbed my head and pulled it down and forward. I gagged in surprise, pulling away coughing and spluttering. He gently told me not to pull away, just relax, but when he pushed his cock in hard again I gagged and coughed again.

This time he wasn't nice about it.

"That's enough," he shouted. "Stay there"

He fetched the carrier bag and took some lengths of cord out of it. I was really scared as he tied my arms behind me. Next he bent my legs back and tied them to my wrists. He moved a chair in front of the couch and lifted me onto it. I was helpless and with my head against the chair back I couldn't move away from him.

He knelt on the couch and told me to open my mouth and stick out my tongue. I was shaking. He fucked my mouth really hard. I was continually coughing and gagging and long strands of drool dripped from my mouth.

He pushed his cock right in until my face was against his stomach. I managed to swallow and allow it down my throat but I was gagging and desperately tried to pull away. Tears were streaming down my face.

He pulled out and asked me if I liked that.

"No", I said, my voice quivering and sounding strange.

"No? I thought you loved me and wanted to please me. Do you want me to just leave now and not come back?"

"Oh not, please don't go" I begged.

"Then you had better tell me how much you want me to choke you with my cock."

I sniffled, I knew I looked awful, my face was a mess of saliva, tears and running mascara.

He grabbed a handful of hair and twisted, "Tell me..."

"Please"

"Please what? " "Please choke me, please."

He shoved his cock back in and I gagged again making my throat spasm around his cock.

He stopped again and fished in the carrier bag. My eyes widened as he pulled out a riding crop.

Now each time I gagged he whacked me hard on my thighs. The first time he hit me the pain was so intense I almost bit his cock in shock.

I was soon exhausted and I guess I gave up. I just held my throat open and he fucked it cruelly.

"Do you see Sarah? When you relax and calm down it is easy." He continued to fuck my throat like I might my pussy, in and out very hard and fast. Soon he was on the brink and held my head against him.

My tongue was rolling out of my mouth and against his balls. I couldn't help making a gurgling noise as he shot his semen into my throat. He watched me intently as I desperately kept swallowing with each spurt.

I felt in a daze as he untied me. My thighs were on fire. When he told me he was proud of me I felt I didn't care. He carried me into bed like he would a child. He produced some cool cream that he gently rubbed onto my poor thighs. All the time he was telling me I was a good girl and he was proud of me, but it didn't seem to mean anything.

His fingers, still covered in the cream, soon found their way to my pussy and he finger fucked me until I came. He fetched a hammer and a nail, the final contents of his bag, and I watched silently as he fixed a nail in the wall over the bed and hung the riding crop on it.

My final memory of the day was him holding me while I sobbed myself to sleep.

He was back next morning. He led me straight into the bedroom, took the riding crop off the wall and told me to take my blouse and bra off and knee down. I was trembling as he held the riding crop against my breast, the threat was obvious. I took his cock out. He asked me if I thought I'd learnt anything last night.

"Yes Sir," I said.

I started sucking on his cock but not far enough in for him, he soon lost patience and pushed it down my throat. I felt my eyes bulging and I made a gurgling noise deep in my throat, but I managed not to struggle. I felt broken by him.

He told me I was a good girl and that if I did a good job, He'd have a surprise for me. I looked up at him, with my mouth impaled on his cock and I guess my eyes still bulged out. He pulled his cock out a little so I could breathe and then started thrusting in and out of my throat.

He took my hands and put them on his arse and balls and I started rubbing. I felt him stiffen and his cum began to flood my throat. I desperately swallowed as much as I could.

I choked a little, but not like before.

Sarah28
Sarah28
102 Followers