Boris's Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sarah28
Sarah28
103 Followers

"Was I good?" I asked anxiously.

"Sarah, you were terrific, I didn't need to use the crop" he said. I smiled up at him with my face drenched with cum.

He called in every few days to collect his money. If I was lucky we ended up in bed. He could still give me fantastic orgasms but he often tied me up and whipped me first with the riding crop, sometimes using it afterwards to bring me to a climax, or making me use it myself.

I hated that thing, and hated seeing it every day hanging over my bed. However I did use it regularly to masturbate with.

It focussed my mind on Boris and the way he dominated me, which really made my juices flow. Before long the leather of the handle was stained with my juices.

Then came that dreadful day that I will never forget. For the first time he sent me two customers at once. It seemed to be going OK. I was on the floor with one fucking me from behind and the other about to cum in my mouth when I heard the front door open. Since I had given him a key I assumed it was Boris but it was Mr Luigi, with Maria, his wife close behind.

They were horror struck, as was I. Mr Luigi started shouting Maria started screaming. The man I was sucking hastily took his cock out of my mouth, spraying his semen all over me before the men grabbed their clothes and fled.

It couldn't have been worse. Mr Luigi said he couldn't believe it. I was like a daughter to them, how could I behave like that, and in their flat?

I felt absolutely wretched. Indeed Mr Luigi and his wife had taken me in when I first arrived in London, given me a job and a home, and their absolute friendship and support. Maria was in tears, so was I.

I still feel wretched about how I upset that lovely couple who thought of me as the daughter they never had.

It was awful being naked in front of them, with goo running down me. Mr Luigi told me to go and get cleaned up and put some clothes on, which I did gratefully.

He said I must leave at once. I begged and pleaded for a second chance. I swear if they had given it to me I would have stopped this double life instantly, but they were too shocked and disgusted by what they saw.

After lots of tears and recriminations they said that I could stay until the weekend, but then I must go.

Mr Luigi said that when he had a phone call telling him that a prostitute was using their flat they just didn't believe it and had come rushing over because of concern for me. He never for one moment thought that I would be the prostitute. I felt so bitterly ashamed.

As soon as they left I phoned Boris. He didn't seem as surprised as I expected but I thought no more of that then. He said he was nearby and would come straight over.

As soon as he was inside I grabbed him sobbing "You've turned me into a slut. What have you done to me?"

He smoothed my hair and hugged me like you would a child.

I cried for a long time while he held me.

He fetched a couple of beers from the fridge and finally I started calming down. We talked about mostly nothing with me only sniffling a little now and then.

I finally looked at him and said what was worrying me most "Those guys, they just left. Are you disappointed in me?"

He laughed and told me "No, I'm very proud of you Sarah, you handled a difficult situation. You did fine."

I smiled for the first time as he hugged me.

As we hugged, he started running his hands over my body. Next thing you know I was on my knees in front of him really deep throating him before sitting on his lap bouncing up and down on his cock.

He opened my blouse and was burying his face in my breasts, running his tongue around my nipples and sucking on them.

"Uh...uh... you've... made... me into.. uh... a ... slut," I said breathlessly.

"You are my little slut," he whispered in my ear. "My whore, do you hear me, you are my slut, my whore..."

That pushed me over the edge and I came, shuddering and shaking. He was soon shooting his cum into my eager pussy.

After getting cleaned up, he told me to get my things together, we were leaving. I started to cry again. "Where am I going to go?"

"Don't worry about that he said, I have a friend with a room to spare, and he won't mind you whoring there" "Of course" he said "You'll have to give me a bigger cut of your earnings to pay for the room, but that's OK because you can take more customers now you are not working in the sandwich bar all day".

I honestly hadn't worked out until now that I had lost my job as well as my home.

That night I cried myself to sleep in my new room. Looking back on it now I'm sure Boris set the whole thing up, to get me further into his control, and have me whoring full time.

The room turned out to be upstairs from a bar, one of several rooms all used by prostitutes. It belonged to a big coloured man called Eric who owned and controlled most of the girls. I remembered that Boris had told me to call my black latex dildo Eric. Could this be the Eric it was named after?

The bar was where Eric's girls congregated to pick up customers. Eric told me I was welcome to use it, but if I picked up men in the bar I must pay him a commission as well as paying Boris. It meant there wasn't much left for me.

Boris continued to find me customers, but he told me to go down to the bar when he couldn't get anyone. He brought a photographer friend who took some gorgeous though very pornographic pictures of me, including ones with that black latex cock in my pussy. Boris told me I had to pay the photographer, but of course we came to an arrangement. Boris used the pictures on a web site. I guess that's where a lot of my customers came from.

He would continue to visit me every few days, and I looked forward to his visits tremendously, they were the only things in my life. Sometimes he would treat me wonderfully, taking me out to restaurants before going back to my room where he would take total control of my body. He could bring me to crashing orgasms that left me a quivering wreck. But other times we would go straight up to the room where he would tie me up and whip me with the riding crop.

Of course this made my pussy wet and left me feeling so aroused that I desperately needed fucking afterwards.

After one such visit my breasts were criss crossed with weal's that turned bright red then purple before gradually fading. They amused my customers, some of whom took it to mean that they could abuse my breasts, so I had a bad time until they faded.

I had one regular customer who would try to find me in the bar. He only ever chose me, if I weren't there in the bar he would just leave. He told me his name was John and I believed him. I got used to his visits and really looked forward to them. He was the only punter who could make me cum, not the crashing orgasms that Boris gave me, but very nice all the same.

The day after Boris had marked my breasts so cruelly with the riding crop cruelly John came to see me.

When I undressed he was nearly in tears seeing the wheals on my breasts.

We cuddled and kissed, with him holding my bruised body very gently while I played with his cock. I'd already started letting him fuck me without a condom and today he was so gently and loving.

Afterwards we lay on the bed, with him behind me and his arm round me gently holding my breast. After a while I felt his cock stirring and rubbed my bottom against it, it felt lovely.

Without either of us really thinking about it I pressed my bottom against his erection and opened myself to him. When he realised what was happening he was embarrassed and made to pull away, but I told him to stay and fuck me like that.

It was a tremendous orgasm for both of us. He told me he had never done that before. He said it was wonderful, so tight and so hot.

We lay together kissing, and he told me he loved me. He stayed all night.

After that he came as often as he could. He usually starting in my mouth, then my pussy, but now careful to hold himself back so he could finish in my arse.

I really looked forward to his visits, and always let him stay all night, as long as I didn't get a call from Boris sending me off somewhere.

I was devastated when John told he'd have to stop coming for a while. He said he'd been spending all his money on me and was getting behind with his rent. I was so upset I told him he could come anyway, he needn't pay.

Of course I couldn't tell Boris what I was doing, so I still had to pretend John was paying me and I had to give Boris his share. I guess it meant I was now paying for sex.

In other circumstance John was perhaps the man I was destined to meet. Ah well!

I spent a lot of time in the bar. The other girls congregated there between customers and were mostly friendly. They were a bit stand offish at first because I didn't work for Eric but they soon accepted me, and didn't seek to mind when I scored one of the punters. I never pushed it because I could keep so little of the money I made from a pick-up in Eric's bar.

I did get involved in a nasty scene when a punter approached me while I was talking to another girl. She is a coloured girl called Mary, a bit aggressive and pushy but with a huge rack, which gets her noticed. I got up to go with the man but Mary obviously thought he had picked her. She began screaming at me. Eric had to intervene and told me to leave. He complained about me to Boris who agreed to punish me.

I'm sure Boris believed me when I told him what had happened, but he had agreed with Eric to punish me, so he said he had no choice. I was really frightened as I followed him to my room.

He had often used the crop on me but not as a punishment and I feared it would be dreadful.

He clicked his fingers and I undressed. I was trembling as I lay across his knee. He was using the crop with all his strength. He'd stop to give me a break, and at these times he'd rub the handle of the crop on my clit. He laughed at how wet I was getting and made me tell him what sort of girl gets wet from having her arse whipped.

Fortunately he couldn't see my face because I must have been blushing red when I had to answer him. I muttered that I must be a slut.

"My whoring slut?" He asked

"Yes sir, I'm your whoring slut" I replied.

I lost track of how long the whipping was, but he told me he couldn't stop until my arse was bright red, Eric had insisted on it.

I really couldn't handle the pain, and I guess, as a distraction I started trying to hump my pussy against his leg. He told me if I didn't stop that the next blow would be onto my clit. I lay still after that.

Eventually Boris was satisfied. I lay across his lap with tears streaming down my face, my mascara must have run and I must have looked a dreadful sight. I desperately needed to cum, if only as a distraction from the pain. Boris realised this and handing me the crop, telling me to use it on my pussy.

I was beyond shame as, still across his knees, and with tears still running, I began to frig myself with the crop handle. My tormentor became my lover as I worked myself into a desperately needed orgasm.

Boris turned me so he could stare into my eyes while I was doing this. I read the contempt on his face but even then I couldn't stop until I had come.

He held my while I calmed myself, then he sent me into the bathroom to wash and repair my face. I then had to go down to the bar and show Eric my red bottom.

By this time the bar had got really busy and Eric was with a large group of friends who all wanted to see as I lifted my skirt. There were a lot of laughter and catcalls, which attracted the attention of everybody, so Eric said I had to show it to everybody.

My face was bright red as I walked all round the bar, turning my back on everyone and raising my skirt. I had never felt so humiliated and embarrassed before.

Mary looked delighted when I stood in front of her and raised my skirt. She made me stand there for ages so all her friends could all admire my red bottom. She decided she needed to feel how hot it was, then everybody else wanted to feel too. It was awful, I was beyond shame and embarrassment by the time Eric let me return to my room. Boris was gone and I was left to cry myself to sleep, all alone.

One of the white girls later told me not to get unto any argument with any of the coloured girls, as Eric will always take their side.

The next day Boris came into my room with Eric.

I hadn't ever had sex with a black man, and didn't want to. Eric was apparently excited by the sight of my "ass", as he called it, and wanted more. Boris said that as Eric was my landlord, I should allow him free visiting rights. And, he said, generously, I have agreed to share your arse with him.

I tried to stammer protest but Boris would hear nothing of it and put his finger across my lips to tell me to keep quiet. He clicked his fingers, a trick Eric greatly admired and I took my clothes off. It was a real ordeal stripping in front of Eric, and knowing I had to perform well to please Boris.

It was a marathon session and I hated every minute of it. Boris' touch ignited me and Eric benefited from that. He thought it a great joke, how I froze every time he touched me, but offered myself totally to Boris.

Boris was getting annoyed and asked Eric to leave us for a moment. He went off into the bathroom and Boris gave me a real stern talking to. He told me that the only reason he wasn't taking the crop to my breasts is that he thought I had been punished enough recently. But he did take it down and put it along side me on the bed, saying unless I was really nice to Eric I would feel it on my breasts.

Eric had obviously been listening because he was grinning when he came back in. They both had me in all three holes, often both at the same time. While they fucked away my mind drifted and I was able to ignore it all while responding just enough to avoid a beating. I think that Boris was upset that they couldn't make me cum, he had hoped to show me off to Eric as an insatiable slut.

That evening left me sore all over and covered in cum. Unfortunately that wasn't the end of the matter.

A few days later Boris was back to collect his money. He asked my what was the problem with Eric. I told him I didn't want to do, well, black men. I wasn't against them I tried to explain, it's just that I've never really known any, and they frighten me. I foolishly told him how I avoided black customers.

"Sarah," he said, "You'll tell me how much you love black cock and what a little white whore you are."

I shook my head, trying to say no and I felt myself go pale when Boris took down the riding crop.

In half an hour I was lying naked tied to the bed, my face soaked with tears and my breasts felt like two solid welts... they'd be black and blue in the morning. My thighs were criss crossed with red welts and my pussy was puffy and tender.

"Do you have something you want to tell me, Sarah," he demanded.

"I'm sorry Sir, I'm sorry Sir," I blurted out.

"I'm sure you are, but what else do you want to tell me."

I had no choice. I said "Sir, I'm a little white slut."

"And?"

"And I love black cock."

Relations with Boris were getting very strained. He only came when he wanted to collect his money, and as often as not ended up punishing me rather than making love to me. He still gave me an occasional fantastic orgasm, that kept me on a high for days, but they became few and far between. Even so it was truly awful when he finally abandoned me.

I was chatting to some off the girls in the bar when he appeared with Eric, and beckoned my to follow them upstairs.

I thought I was in for another session with them both, but we sat down, me on the bed and them both in the chairs.

Eric asked Boris if he's like a sandwich and beer and I was sent back down to the bar to fetch them.

When I got back Boris was holding what looked an enormous sum of money. I hadn't any idea what was going on but didn't dare ask.

Finally Boris asked me did I want to know why Eric had given him so much money.

"Yes" I said cautiously.

He told me it was for me.

"What do I going to have to do for it?"

They both laughed.

"Everything!" Boris said, "Sarah, Eric has bought you. He'll take care of you now and set you up with customers. All the thing I used to do."

As the words sunk in, I started to cry. Really cry. I knelt next to him and buried my head into his thigh.

"Please, please, don't do this," I cried. Boris asked Eric to give us a minute.

I looked up at him and said, "I love you and I know you love me, how can you sell me to Eric?"

"Sarah, I don't love you, how could I? You are a whore."

"But I'm YOUR whore!" I said loudly. "I only belong to you. I know you like the whore thing, but I did it for you I only did it for you."

He laughed. "Sarah... you did it for the money and because most of the time you enjoyed it."

I shook her head, crying so hard now that I could barely speak.

"I saved my arse for only you" I said sullenly.

"Now Sarah, we both know that's not true don't we?"

He got up and I collapsed to the floor. He called Eric back in, they shook hands and Boris left.

I don't know how he knew that I had let John use my arse. Perhaps he didn't, perhaps he was guessing. Several punters had taken my arse by force despite my saying no, but I thought really that didn't count. And I doubt they would have told Boris about it. Eric sat down and watched me weeping for a while, really choking sobs that racked my whole body. He said he'd come back later when I'd had time to calm down.

For some time I had begun to suspect that my affair with Boris was coming to an end. He was seeing me less and less, and didn't seem to have the same enthusiasm for fucking me as he had had. I had already planned what do when it ended.

One of my Friday friends has a spare room and I knew she'd let me stay until I sorted myself out. I had saved enough from my earnings to find a flat and tide me over until I could get a job. I certainly wouldn't carry on whoring, I hated it too much!

But now my future was laid out for me. A bleak future without my lover to look forward to, and being owned by a man I hated and feared.

In truth life didn't change that much. Boris did come and see. When he appeared in the bar and came over to me I felt so much joy.

I rushed to meet him and hung round his neck, crying with happiness. I honestly thought he had come to take me away, but he told me he had come to fuck me, because his deal with Eric gave him the right.

I was really upset because he wore a condom. He treated me just like all my other customers. It was heartbreaking. Now he couldn't reach me, I just lay there and allowed him to use me, bucking my hips and pretending to cum to encourage him to finish quickly, just like with all the others. I realised that any dream of rescue by Boris was only that, a dream.

I now only had to pay Eric's commission for customers from the bar so I worked from there most of the time, only going elsewhere when Eric set me up with a customer.

I did one or two women who wandered into the bar. The women seemed to like me and they picked me a lot. I generally liked the women. They were generally gentler than the men, and usually didn't hurt me. But again they couldn't reach me. I let them do what they wanted, sucked, licked and fucked to order and took their money.

Eric visited me regularly. He mostly wanted my "ass" which he pounded with great enthusiasm and I had to pretend to love it and want more.

I got into another fight with Mary, again over a punter. This time it was really bad. Mary launched herself at me, and I fought back. Eric had to tear us apart. I appeared before Eric, feeling really frightened.

I was already in trouble because, I had cheated him over his share of an enormous tip I had been given. I now wonder if it was a set up to test me. Anyway I was already waiting to be punished for that, I was just praying it would be a fine and not a beating.

Sarah28
Sarah28
103 Followers