Born Again Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jo, thank you for everything. You really didn't have to do this though." She said as I worked.

"Are you nuts?" I asked, "Why the hell wouldn't I do this? You are my friend and I care very deeply for you. Would you have done the same for me? Yes, you would have. So stop with the silly banter and hold still I know it hurts."

She smiled and lay back letting me do what I needed to make her feel better. When I was done, I gave her a couple of Tylenol to help with the pain, and then sat back in my spot where she promptly slid her feet under again. We sat in silence for a little while, both of us in our own thoughts as we just enjoyed the crackle of the fire and the warmth of the coffee. She was the first to break the silence.

"You kept the house the same"

"Yes, didn't seem right to change it. Not that I would want to anyway."

"I am glad that you didn't change it. I always did like her style."

We went silent again and I realized that I was able to talk about Sheryl without feeling as if I was going to have a meltdown at any moment. I turned and watched Jess for a moment. She was nowhere near Sheryl in appearance, but her personality was similar. That is probably why she and Sheryl had been so close. I was roused out of my thoughts as she moved a little bit, pushing back the blanket, and getting up.

"What do you need Jess I can get it" I said as I moved to get up.

"Not unless you can go to the bathroom for me" She turned and smiled at me as I sat back again.

"Ok, got me there."

Again, I looked into the fire and my thoughts wandered. I was deep in thought before I even realized I heard movement in the kitchen. Rising I went to see what she was up to, when I noticed her getting a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses. She balanced the bottle between her arm and her chest to keep from putting strain on her wrist. I went to help her, she waved me off, forcing me to turn around and let her do it herself.

"I thought this might warm us a little more than coffee." She said as she sat back down on the couch, this time right next to me so that her body pressed against mine.

"Among other things." I said and was pleased to see the blush I was looking for. My thoughts went back to my earlier mantra. Once I make up my mind, I get it done. I wasn't waiting any more, I reached my hand up sliding it behind her neck letting my fingers grip her hair tenderly at first, then more firmer as I saw her positive reaction to it. My other hand reached up cupping her chin and turned her face towards mine. I could feel her warm breath on my lips as I neared hers. They were so soft and I melted into them as the soft kiss became demanding. My tongue slipped out and licked across her lips forcing them open to explore her mouth. She tasted like warmth, as a blanket that warms you on a cold winter's night. Sounds filled my head, flames licking over the fire making it crackle and pop, the storm outside, the snow falling on the rooftop, the wind howling in protest, the sound of my breathing mingled with hers, my heart pounding, or hers, the sound of two souls falling into wondrous bliss.

The fire spread from the fireplace and into my heart melting away all the grief of the past year. It continued deep into my body enflaming every fiber of me and taking up residence. I pulled Jess to me hard; the desire in my body would not be denied. I was glad I didn't have to deny it as I felt her press just as hard to me. Her arms slid up around my neck and I made sure I was careful of her wrist. However, at this time, I don't think she really cared as she held my head to hers our mouths fighting for control as we explored each other with a hungry passion. My hands slid down over her back tenderly until I reached her ass, grabbing it harshly and pulled her fully into my lap. Her thighs separated and placed themselves on either side of me. I breathed in hard as I felt the warmth of her center settle over my body. Feeling the heat and moisture seep through my jeans. Yet, it could have been me. She moaned deeply and lifted her body just enough to press that center against my stomach feeling how she soaked my shirt making me very aware that she was definitely past the no return stage now. My hands came around her and opened the robe up. I broke from her mouth. I had to see her. I had to know what my hands were now touching. Fingers playing over her stomach as I leaned back and took in her beauty. The sight made me gasp softly as the touch made my fingers come alive.

"Damn Jess, you are so dam beautiful." My hands slid up her stomach and cupped each small pert breast in my hand. Her dime sized caramel colored nipples were pointing at me begging me to please them; it didn't take a second invitation to bring my mouth to them kissing each one tenderly before selecting one to suck on softly. I felt her good hand slide up into my hair gripping it tightly in her fingers as she pulled me to her breast even more. This caused me to moan against her nipple sending little shock waves through her body causing her to thrust herself against me. My mind was going in a million different directions. I wanted her fast, I wanted her slow, I wanted her hard, and I wanted her soft. I couldn't make up my mind which way to go first. The need and desire in me was pushing my body to take her hard and quick, but she deserved so much more.

"Oh hell Jo, take me..." Her words helped me and I turned to lay her down on the couch pushing her thighs open more, I laid my body over hers pressing myself against her pussy and grinding against her clit.

My mouth took over again sucking her nipple inside teasing my teeth over it until the force of her hand on my neck made me bite it a little bit. She gasped and pulled me even harder, as if it was possible to pull me inside of her. My hands slid along her sides and over her hips pulling her hard against me. My clothes were becoming a hassle; I wanted to feel her skin against mine. I pulled my mouth from her nipple, knelt up between her legs tearing my shirt off the sports bra flying with it. I had to stand up to remove my jeans; I made quick work of it as the growing throbbing urged me on.

Suddenly I felt the need to take it slow. I lowered my body over hers; her skin against mine sent sparks between us. Creamy skin against mine heating as we joined. My hands again taking her hips roughly and pulling her hard against me. Her warm wet pussy rubbed against my lower stomach coating me with her juices. I breathed in deep, lowered my mouth over hers kissing her deep and hard as our bodies rubbed against each other. I felt her hand slide over my back grabbing my ass, pulling me to her more, her thighs wrapped around the back of my thighs and tugged on me. I was consumed by her passion. I bit at her lips, my hand slid between us, finding her swollen, and wanting. I slid my fingers through her folds and found her clit peeking out begging for my touch. I flicked my nail over it and she jumped against me forcing my finger to her clit, trapping it between us as she held close to me. I rubbed it in small circles listening to her moaning and feeling her grind up against me. She needed me, she wanted me, and I no longer denied that I felt the same, maybe even more so.

My fingers slid easily down and slipped inside of her, her back arched and her hips slammed up to me. My fingers sunk in and possessed her, holding them there for a brief moment before I started to slide them in and out of her, moving one of my legs up and over her thigh. Pressing my thigh against my hand forcing my fingers deeper in her, causing her to buck up to me even more. She was on fire and I gladly burnt with her. My mouth took hers once more and we kissed feverishly as I explored her inner depths. The feeling of her moving under me was such a turn on. Her grunts and moans fueled my desire as I slid another finger inside of her, filling her now with three. I wiggled them inside and she moved with me. She tried to get back at me by raising her leg under me pressing her thigh against my own throbbing pussy. I knew I was extremely wet and hot and the contact of her cool skin felt wonderful. Instinctively I began rubbing against her thigh, my throbbing clit wanting so much more as I forced myself on her harder.

She moved faster on me riding my fingers and thigh as I she lifted her hips, all of it causing her thigh to send me into a fit of little clutches in my stomach. I didn't want to end this so quickly, but my body had other ideas. I noticed that hers did as well as she dug her nails into my back and she pleaded with me with each thrust up against me.

"JO!!!" She screamed into my ear. "Fuck Jo, please cum with me."

Grunting as I slammed against her filling her over and over as I slid in and out of her, my thigh helping as I thrust hard, back arching sharply and felt her thrust up, nearly holding me in the air as she came, throwing me over the edge with her. We couldn't stop, each of us wanting more, thrusting against each other forcing one another over the edge many times until we both collapsed to the couch panting. She only had enough energy to put her lips to my ear kissing it softly and whispering. "I love you"

I didn't think it was possible for my body to come alive again that quickly, but it did and I kissed her gently whispering that I loved her as well and I was sorry for not realizing it earlier. With that, I removed myself from her, stood up, and walked into the bedroom, holding my hand to stop her from following me. When I returned her eyes became as big as saucers then a smile came over her face.

"I suspected and I hoped, but I didn't dare dream." She whispered as I came back over to her. The cock on the strap-on bouncing slightly with my stride. I reached out for her hand and pulled her to her feet, pulling her into my arms and pressing myself against her. She tried to get as close as possible to me, one leg wrapping around my thigh. My hands slid down to her ass and I helped her as I pulled her into my arms, feeling her legs wrap around my waist and she began to grind herself against my cock as it snuggled in between us. Her lips kissed all over my face then down my neck biting on my shoulders as I held her in the air. She moved her body and moaned against my flesh begging me to go inside of her. My hands lifting her slightly, my cock sliding under her, she reached down and positioned it at her needy pussy. With a low groan she lowered herself down onto it, she wrapped her arms around my neck tightening her grip around my waist and filled herself up with my cock.

"Oh Jo, you feel so fucking good." She kissed on my neck biting on my ear, and I thrusted up inside of her deeper, making her bounce on my hips, and driving my cock into her more so. Her grip got tighter around me and her fingers played in my hair as my lips traveled along her creamy neck, moving with her in my arms I walked down the hall to my bedroom. Her soft moans in my ear making me hotter by the second. My heart was pounding in my ears to the point I felt I was surrounded by drums. I lowered her to my bed, never once slipping from her as she kept a tight hold of me.

Pushing into her as her back felt the soft plush blanket against her flesh, causing her body to ripple with sensation, her back arched sharply, and pressing up against me in short hard bursts as I pushed in and out of her. My hands slid down along her sides lightly causing her body to be covered in goose bumps. Each slow push into her made her face contort in pleasure. Her hands slid up along my arms, she seemed to be in no pain with the wrist now, only pleasure was apparent as she gripped my biceps and dug her nails into my flesh. I knew she wanted it harder, but I wasn't ready to give her that yet. I looked into her eyes, as I drew out almost all the way, and then slid back in slowly. Twisting my hips a little making her gasp with lust.

"Jo, please... please fuck me," She pleaded and though it made my body tingle to hear her beg like that, I still controlled myself, keeping the slow torture up until I felt her legs grip around me as if she was a vise grip. She slammed me against her, my cock buried deep inside her throbbing pussy. As I sunk deep into her, I knew I was hitting her clit and she arched her back so hard her head came flying up. The look of savage passion covered her face and she pulled my head to hers raping my mouth with her own, growling against my lips. "Fuck Me!!"

I couldn't hold back anymore, my nails dug into her skin breaking the tender flesh as I rammed into her faster and harder. Our bodies slammed against each other, every thrust pushed back into my own clit. The fire was consuming us and we had no way to escape, even if we had wanted to. She bit at my lips, the coppery taste of blood smearing against her own lips. She sucked at them with a deep hunger. I had no idea how passionate she could be how much of a vixen she could be. It only urged me on, each slam into her edging me closer and closer to oblivion. Her hold on me became hurtful in such a wonderful way, as she started to shake under me. Her raspy voice against my lips drug me along with her. She began to shudder, her head fell back, and she screamed loud. Her small body bucked under me, trying to split herself open with my cock. The room was filled with the sounds of our bodies slapping together, the juices sliding in and out of her as I fucked her like a wild animal. Her orgasm overtook her, she no longer had control of her body, and all she could do was hold on for the ride as electricity ran through her body. Mine was hard and quiet as I took the chance to enjoy every look that came over her face with each slam into her. Her body couldn't handle anymore and she fell back to the bed, sweat pouring off her head and into her eyes. I laid myself over her and held her close to me. My cock still deep inside of her, every move I made making her moans deep and long.

Outside the wind howled, the snow fell and covered us in our own little world.