Born Beautiful, Rachel's Story #18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ready to hunt for big bear, unafraid of any man after living with Hugo, Olga stood her ground, shouldered the gun, aimed, and fired but nothing. A misfire and with Bruno intent on charging her mother and removing her head in the way she removed his friend's head, Rachel picked up a pitchfork and ran up behind Bruno. As if she was Achilles or an Olympian javelin thrower and as if she was Davy and Big Bruno was Goliath, as soon as she was in range and with her arm pulled all the way back, she let go of that pitchfork with all of her might. Just as Big Bruno reached her mother and was about to reach out with both hands to grab her, the pitchfork went clean through him. When he turned to face Rachel with the pitchfork dangling from his back with blood dripping from the front of him, Olga broke the butt of the shotgun across his big head. Breaking the pitchfork in two when he fell, the big man fell to the barn floor dead.

"They raped me Mamma! They raped me," she said falling to the barn floor naked and crying.

"I know they did," she said. "I know and I'm sorry I didn't come sooner to protect you, my sweet baby girl."

Driving the wagon at breakneck speed when hearing the shotgun blast, Hugo and Karl came running. With Hugo out of breath and lagging behind, Karl was first in the barn.

"What happened?"

"These men raped your sister," said Olga pointing to the two motionless bodies that lay motionless in the barn.

"Are you okay?" Karl looked at his sister naked and crying.

"They raped me," she said playing her part as the sexually assaulted sister and the non-virginal daughter.

If only her brother knew that she willingly sucked and fucked a traveling salesman before sucking Big Bruno and Arnold and before fucking Big Bruno, no doubt, he'd fuck his sister and force her to blow him too.

"What happened?"

Late for the party, Hugo looked at the two dead men that littered his barn before staring at his naked daughter.

"They raped me Papa," said Rachel.

"They raped Rachel," said Olga. "I shot one man dead and Rachel killed the other man with the pitchfork."

Hugo looked from Rachel to Olga and back to Rachel again. With his rage getting the better of him, his face reddened with his anger.

"They raped you? You slut," said Hugo picking her up by a handful of her dark hair and slapping her hard enough across her face to make her tits bounce. "Did you invite these men? Do you know these men? Men wouldn't just wandered in my barn without knowing what was there," he said pushing her down on the barn flood. Falling with her legs spread wide open, Karl stared at his sister's exposed bushy pussy. "Now what do we do that you're not a virgin no more?"

Karl continued staring at his naked sisters tits, ass, and pussy before staring at his sister's eyes. No longer a virgin and now ready to fuck her brother too, she returned his stare with as much sexual lust for him as he had for her.

"Don't you dare touch her," said Olga to her husband. "It wasn't her fault. You left her alone without even the protection of the dogs. It's your fault that they raped her. They forced her to have sex, just as you force me to have sex with your son, you miserable bastard."

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
jaichand1192jaichand1192almost 11 years ago
Enough of Hugo

Hugo is the cold heartless sex monster and somebody should shoot him dead or maybe just castrate him.

gperry2843gperry2843about 11 years ago
I'm starting to like Olga and Rachel.

It's about time Hugo and Karl got to face their wrath.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Mom & Son Sex on Valentine's Day Ch. 01 Hormonally horny Mom wants sex with son on Valentine's Day.in Novels and Novellas
Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #01 Seven mothers ban Nude Day drunken nudity & sex with incest.in Novels and Novellas
Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 01 Voyeuristic/exhibitionistic new neighbor moves in next door.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Becky & Brian's Birthday Gangbang Ch. 01 Becky has second thoughts.in NonConsent/Reluctance
In the Name of the Father... Ch. 01 Two men have their way with mother, daughter, and two nuns.in Interracial Love
More Stories