Born Cuckold Pt. 02: Terms

Story Info
Setting the terms of the relationship.
4.3k words
4.37
7.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErtcWrtr
ErtcWrtr
18 Followers

It turned out reaching Nikki via phone was a bit of a challenge. She said she worked until 5:00, so calling her in the daytime when I was between classes was out. The times I tried calling her in the evening from the payphones where I worked all went unanswered.

I finally ended up reaching her by phone a week later, around three in the afternoon on Saturday. It was a very awkward call.

To start with, I had to remind her who I was. 'The guy you spent the night with in the snowstorm, yeah, that's me?' From there the conversation seemed to go further downhill. Her voice became cold and distant. When I asked if there was a better day for me to contact her. She answered with a curt two word reply of 'Not really.' She deflected my request for an address to write to her, saying flatly, that she preferred to talk over the phone.

Tiring rapidly with the awkwardness of this call, I asked if I should try calling sometime over the next week. She surprised me by saying that I should.

Hanging up the payphone, I was feeling disappointed and angry and came very close to wadding up the note with her number and throwing it in the trash.

I made my next attempt at calling her the following Wednesday evening and was a bit surprised when she answered the phone right away. Her bubbly personality was back. She said she was very happy that I had followed through and called her back, she wasn't sure I would.

I admitted that after our previous call, I was very close to tossing her number.

I told her that I was calling from a payphone from outside at work and might have to hang up unexpectedly if a customer pulled in, but I would call her right back if that happened.

She asked for the phone number to the station, saying that she had no problems footing the long distance bill and would call me right back on that number if I didn't mind. I hung up and went inside where it was warm.

In just a few minutes the station phone rang and Nikki and I continued talking. She told me that other than going over to her parents for dinner the previous Sunday, she had pretty much hung around her apartment waiting for me to call her back.

I jokingly apologized for making her wait around, asking if my delay in calling her back had kept her from doing something important.

Nikki told me that she would rather have that discussion in person, but if I wanted an answer right now, she would have to be very blunt.

Her statement dialed my curiosity level all the way up to 99 and so I told her she could be blunt as she wanted.

"OK", she said, "Let's see if you stay on the phone. The quick answer is that I would probably have gone out looking to get laid."

"Oh." Sixteen years of education and a single syllable is all that I could utter?

When I didn't continue, Nikki broke the silence by asking if I was sure I wanted to be friends with a woman who had such loose morals.

I told her that it seemed to me both of us had the same morals based on our behavior when we spent the night in the hotel together. I didn't think it was my place to judge someone else when I would do the same thing.

"There's more." she said softly, "Things I'd rather discuss in person." I asked.

"Oh." Again, the single syllable response.

"Mark. I'd like to come down and see you on Saturday if you wouldn't mind." she said. "I'm warning you now though, this will be a very deep, very personal conversation and might cause you to change your mind about continuing in any sort of relationship with me."

"Nikki, so long as your secrets don't involve first degree ax murder, I will clear my plans for the entire weekend." I responded.

"Oh Good!" She said, "By the way, there could be some sex in it for you if you remember to come a little better prepared this time. See you around eleven on Saturday. Same restaurant we had breakfast at last time."

I made sure that I had more than enough money to cover the cost of a room and would be able to pay for lunch, dinner and several drinks Saturday evening. I also bought a full box of rubbers.

I arrived at the restaurant at 10:30 and took a table with a view to the parking lot and entrance to the restaurant. I had brought a textbook to read while I waited for Nikki's arrival. She pulled into the parking log at quarter after eleven

Nikki smiled at me as she entered the restaurant. She gave me a quick, peck on the cheek and asked if we could move to a table in the back where we would have a little more privacy than sitting in the front part of the restaurant with people always walking or standing nearby.

Grabbing my book and cup, I signaled to the waitress to indicate we were moving to one of the tables in back.

"Miss me?" Nikki asked when we were seated again.

"You know I did." I replied.

The waitress arrived to take out orders. I followed Nikki's lead and ordered a club sandwich with chips.

"I missed you too." Nikki said, continuing by leaning in and saying in a much softer voice with, "You should know, it's extremely rare that I have a second date with a person I've slept with."

"I'm glad I impressed you enough to get the offer." I responded.

Our meals arrived and we made light talk while eating. Even though we were seated along the back wall of the restaurant, there were still people sitting fairly close to us and we wanted to be careful with what we said.

"Did I shock you when I told you that I would have gone out looking to have sex?" She asked leaning over the table and whispering. "How about you Mark? Do you enjoy having lots of variety too?"

I hesitated, weighing my response. I had untold secrets also, after all. Yes, I most certainly liked variety but, I also thought I could find it in myself to be monogamous with someone going forward.

Nikki interrupted whatever I was going to say by leaning over the table and again whispering, "Mark, before you answer, and no matter what answer you give, let me tell you that I didn't drive three hours down from Chicago just to talk. After we finish eating we're going to get a room where we can talk frankly, then, providing you are still willing, I intend to fuck your brains out. I know I came down here with every intention of having sex with you several times this afternoon and then again for a good part of tonight."

A woman sitting at a nearby table turned her head and looked at us with raised eyebrows.

I replied honestly when I whispered quietly back, "Yes, Nikki, I have been known to like variety also."

For the remainder of the the meal, we made quiet 'G' rated conversation. With both of us in turn discussing our respective upbringings. She was all Chicago born and bred, had attended university at Northwestern and gone to work upon graduating for an insurance company where she still worked. My background was dissimilar, my family moved a lot while I was growing up. The three and a half years I had spent going to university here at U of I made this the longest stretch I had lived in one place.

When we were done eating, Nikki headed off to the lobby to get and pay for a room while I took our lunch receipt to the cashier and paid the bill for our meals. I left a very generous tip for our waitress.

I went out to to the parking lot and put my book in the back seat of my car, picking up the small suitcase I had borrowed from my roommate which contained a clean change of clothes, a bag of toiletry items and a full box of rubbers. I then headed over to Nikki's car and waited for her to finish the process of getting checked in.

When we got to the room, Nikki hung both of our coats, while I put Nikki's suitcase on the provided stand and set mine on the floor beside it.

Nikki again surprised me by saying, "Mark, I've changed my mind about the order of doing things this afternoon. I want to know that you'll be as frank with me as I intend to be with you when we talk. So I propose that we clean up a bit and then have a quick fuck, before we talk."

I asked if she wanted first dibs with the bathroom. She told me it had worked out well letting me go first last time, so we might as well continue with me going first.

I turned my suitcase on it's side and pulled my toothbrush and toothpaste from the toiletry bag. Looking sheepishly at Nikki, I put the box of rubbers on top of the television.

I told Nikki I would be no more than two or three minutes before closing the bathroom door.

When I came out of the bathroom, Nikki had pulled the curtains and was sitting both topless and shoe less on the side of the bed holding her toothbrush.

"That took long enough." She grinned, "Let me brush my teeth while you catch up."

I almost tripped several times going past her because my eyes sure as hell weren't looking where they were supposed to.

Nikki had left the bathroom door open, and I could see her bent over the sink, her small breasts jiggling with the brushing movement of her arm. Stuffing my socks into my shoes, I whipped off my shirt and quickly folded it and put it on top of my suitcase. My shoes and socks were placed besides Nikki's.

I was undoing my jeans when I hesitated, not sure if I should take my jeans off or not. Nikki answered that question by leaning out of the bathroom and tossing her jeans and panties to me.

"After you neatly fold my jeans and panties, please come join me in the shower." Nikki called out from the bathroom.

Folding jeans was a skill that I had, folding slippery panties? Not so much. I placed her clothes on top of her suitcase next to her neatly folded top, my mostly folded jeans and underwear landed on top of my shirt and into the bathroom I went.

Nikki had no way of knowing it, but this was my first time showering with a woman, as a result, with my constant erection, I was taking up quite a bit of the shower.

She had already started soaping herself when I entered the shower. We carefully stepped around each other so that I could get under the water. Nikki handed me the bar of soap and turned around, asking that I wash her back. I did so with pleasure, feeling my soapy hands slide over her smooth skin. Of course, while I was washing her back my eyes were taking in every nuance of her body that I could.

"Get my butt and the back of my legs as long as you're back there." Nikki told me.

"No problem." I answered dropping to my knees and continuing to let my hands feel her body through the soap. She turned to face me, telling me to continue washing her from the bottom up.

When my hands glided from her shoulders to her neck, she took the soap, and we hugged our bodies together while changing positions in the shower. She soaped my front first, then soaped my back. She didn't spend nearly the time that I had spent washing her and I didn't mind one bit.

We dried each other off and headed for the bed, all the while kissing furiously.

"Let me drive." Nikki said, "Hop into the center of the bed."

Nikki opened the box of rubbers, tearing one loose from the strip and then straddled my legs again.

Tearing open the wrapper of a rubber, she looked at my swollen penis and asked, "Do you think you can last more than thirty seconds this time?"

I answered her honestly, "Probably not, I'm pretty excited."

"I'm excited too," she replied, "I also want our first time having intercourse to last a bit longer than a minute, so let me see if I can help you out first."

Tossing the opened condom onto my chest, Nikki lifted my penis away from my abdomen and said, "I'm going to get you off with my mouth. I don't think you'll take long to recover and be ready for more."

Somewhere between thirty seconds and a minute later, my penis erupted into Nikki's warm mouth. There wasn't enough room in her mouth to handle the combined product of the head of my penis and the cum that my youthful testicles and prostate could produce.

Nikki swallowed the cum that had stayed in her mouth. Her lips made a cheery popping sound when she pulled my penis from her mouth. "Mm, you taste nice." She murmured, smiling up at me before lapping at the cum that had spilled over onto her hand and the shaft of my penis.

Nikki avoided my kiss as I rolled towards to where she had laid down beside me.

"Nikki? What's wrong? I asked the top of her head.

She gave me two answers at once: "Nothing, give me a moment." that was her verbal response; the other louder and more accurate response was on her breath. The sharp smell of my semen.

My response was to gently cup her chin with my hand and raise her face to meet mine. Keeping my eyes open and looking into hers, I kissed her softly as full on the lips as I possibly could. If she had any doubts remaining, my tongue slipping between her lips to explore her mouth answered them.

Breaking the kiss, Nikki said, "Most men fight that kiss, I find it very hot that you didn't. Let's get you cleaned up so we can have some more fun."

We both walked into the bathroom, Nikki ran hot water, and handed me the washcloth and telling me to wipe down first, then soap, then wipe down with a clean washcloth. At her insistence, we both brushed our teeth before returning to the bed.

Again I was instructed to lay down face up in the middle of the bed. With just a little help from her skilled mouth, Nikki quickly got me fully erect again before carefully removing the rubber from its package and rolling it down over my penis.

She scooted forward so that she was soon rocking her pelvis on the hard shaft of my penis. Nikki leaned forward and pulled my head to her breasts so that I could tease her nipples with my mouth.

After only a minute or so, she pushed my head away and stared into my eyes as her pelvis lifted and her hand guided my penis into her vagina.

Nikki placed both of her hands flat on my chest and closed her eyes. Her pelvis lifted and slid smoothly forward down up the length of my penis, then pressing her clitoris firmly against my abdomen, she pushed down and back, her clitoris sliding through my pubes for several inches before again repeating the process.

She came silently after maybe four or five minutes, her body shuddering on top of me as her orgasm swept through her.

I stroked her back and kissed her face until she settled down.

"You haven't cum yet have you?" She asked, beginning rhythmically to move her hips.

"Not yet. I was getting close for a minute there while I watched you." I replied, also saying, "I'm pretty sure if I wasn't wearing a rubber you would have already made me cum again though."

"You're not used to wearing a rubber when you have sex?" Nikki queried, "Why's that?"

As I was getting ready to explain my relative inexperience with rubbers, she stopped me saying, "That's something we will talk about later, but for now, let's roll over and see how you drive."

I hugged her close to my chest with my left arm while managing to roll us both over, remaining in the center of the mattress.

Holding my weight off of her, I began moving my penis back and forth gently, trying to locate a rhythm that would allow me to last for a time, while still allowing Nikki to enjoy the sex.

As my penis fully hardened again, my strokes became both longer and more forceful. Nikki lifted both of her legs holding her knees to the sides of her chest, offering absolute access the depths of her sex.

Our hips clapped together loudly as I thrust into her. With Nikki enthusiastically encouraging me I knew I wasn't going to last as long as I had wanted and I came quickly.

We held each other until my rubber encased penis slid out of her. Nikki kissed me and then pushed me off of her telling me, "Go peel that rubber off, clean up and then come back out here. I guess it's time for us to have our little chat."

Nikki was in a robe and holding my jeans when I came swinging freely out of the bathroom. She glanced down as me, then tossed my jeans to me saying "Put those on, I want to be able to watch your eyes without, the other, um, distractions."

Nikki rolled the desk chair up close to the foot of the bed and indicated that I should have a seat on it. She sat down on the edge of the bed, directly in front of me. With the bed being higher than the chair, that allowed her to make up some height difference which almost brought us eye level.

"Okay, Mark, I'm going to be as upfront with you as I possibly can, please have the courtesy to return the favor." Nikki said. "Normally, what you and I did last month would have been it, a one time thing, two ships passing in the dark, etc. I have to tell you I surprised myself by giving you my phone number. It was so unusual for me that Barb and I discussed my decision for the quite a bit of the trip back home. When you called, I fully intending to tell you not to call again. As you know, that didn't happen and in fact, I told you to call again."

She pressed her fingers against my lips when I tried to say something.

She continued by saying, "Since I am back down here, sitting in this room with you, then you should know upfront that I obviously harbor some, possibly deeper, feelings towards you. I really don't know if you have any feelings for me or not. The fact that you are sitting here tells me you might, or you might simply have wanted another shot at getting laid."

I replied to her with "Nikki, I wont ever lie to you. When I saw you and Barb that night, sex was the only thing on my mind. This might be embarrassing for me, I know, but I initially thought it was Barb that I was going to get lucky with."

Her laughter peeled loudly around the room. "Barb is going to be so hard to live with when I tell her you had the hots for her."

"Let's continue with the serious stuff and get that out of the way, alright?" She said, her eyes no longer glittering with mirth and becoming almost fearful. "Let me get the hard words out. You remember when I told you that I would have been out getting laid if I hadn't been waiting for your phone call. I really meant that. I really enjoy exploring my sexual boundaries and I don't intend to stop doing so."

"Um, I can see the desire to explore." I uttered before Nikki abruptly cut me off.

"Let me finish Mark. Don't interrupt. I'm finding actually saying the words out loud to someone, as it turns out, I might care for, is a lot more difficult than I imagined it would be. So here it goes, I'm just going to blurt out the bullet points I have to make. I have had sex with lots of men, several times I have been with more than one man at once. I have also had sex numerous times with women. I have been invited to and attended more than a couple swinging parties where I have participated in not only one on one sex, but also full blown orgies."

She paused, Her eyes flickering rapidly back and forth between mine, seeking out the hidden disgust she knew she would find there.

She continued by stating strongly "If you and I are to become anything more than a two night stand, I need you to accept that this," she said pointing to her body with both hands, "this is my body. It's been mine for the last twenty-five years and will continue to be solely mine until the day I die. It will never belong to you although I am certainly willing to share it with you. I am also not going to stop having sex with other people if and when I feel like it."

"Could you try to accept me with those stipulations?" she asked, her eyes hard with defiance but also softly pleading.

"I can't say for certain, but I know a concern would be finding that I had somehow been moved to second place with you." I answered.

"Mark, if we ended up getting together, and that's still a huge if, for as long as we were together, I would never do anything without your knowledge, consent, and if at all possible, your presence."

"I'm trying to see how would this work Nikki. Will you simply call me up someday at lunch and ask if I'm free to come over so you can bang your boss?"

"No! Two big reasons why not mister smartypants: One, I don't sleep with anyone where I work. It's not professional; Two, you will already be there. In fact, you might be the one broaching the idea of a threesome with me to some stranger."

ErtcWrtr
ErtcWrtr
18 Followers
12