Born Cuckold Pt. 03: Trial

Story Info
Nikki provides the carrot to Mark.
3.9k words
4.24
7.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErtcWrtr
ErtcWrtr
18 Followers

The weeks waiting to go to Chicago crawled by slowly. Why didn't I opt for an earlier weekend, I asked myself? For a soon to be college graduate, I must have missed the class in practical scheduling.

I had called the hotel where I would be staying and asked how far it was from the nearest Amtrak station. After learning that it was 'just a few blocks away', I went to the Amtrak station where I purchased round trip tickets for the weekend. Although I knew my car would make it there and back without problems, what I didn't know is whether it would be stolen while there or if I would somehow get a hundred parking tickets.

When the weekend for me to join Nikki in Chicago finally arrived, I was on the early Saturday train heading North. Even though I had brought some study material for the train, my mind couldn't concentrate long enough to study. The last time I had talked with Nikki, she had said, in the interest of fairness, she would have a present waiting for me when I arrived at the hotel. I was still to remember that in no uncertain terms, the evening was all about her.

She also told me I could consider this visit to be a trial of sorts for me to learn if my disposition was in fact as I had described it to her. I didn't even pretend to know what the hell that meant.

"A few blocks my ass." I puffed. April mornings in Chicago can be quite brisk. Also, these damn city blocks were huge, and made larger by the fact that I was carrying large gym bag with two complete changes of clothes, several textbook and other miscellany. Nikki said that I should bring some dressier clothes for our evening out.

I made it into the hotel and went to the front desk. The desk clerk had me sign the register, then told me my key was 'that way' and pointed over my shoulder. I turned around to find an attractive raven haired woman smiling and holding a room key out to me.

"Mark, right?" she asked as I took the key.

"Um, yes. Who are you?"

"I'm Julie, one of Nikki's friends. She had me come to the lobby to meet you and make sure you found your way to your room." she replied. "Follow me." she said, turning and walking towards the elevators.

I followed Julie to the elevators. I was guessing her age at mid twenties, probably five foot nine or so and maybe weighing one forty or one fifty tops. In addition to the light knitted sweater she wore, she was also wearing wool slacks that accented her ass and the of swell of her hips.

We rode the elevator up to the sixth floor, then exited and turned right going quite a ways down the hallway before Julie lightly knocked on a room door.

"Just a minute." Nikki called out from within the room.

Julie said, "Mark, I hope you and Nikki have a great weekend. I've known Nikki since our first year in college and I don't think I've ever known her be this excited over any guy before. She's also told me you are very affectionate and attentive to her. When I asked her what she meant, she said she couldn't explain it and that I would have to meet you and find out for myself. That's why I agreed to be here today."

Nikki opened the door, immediately giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Miss me?" she asked.

"Tons." I replied.

Nikki moved aside so that I could step into the room.

The room was very nice. Like really, really nice.

Nikki told me to put my bag on the foot of the bed and open it. While I was doing that she walked to a large wardrobe, opening it to reveal her coat and what looked like a pretty slinky club outfit already on the hangars. She told me to hang my coat while she unpacked my dress clothes and put them on hangars. Unwrapping the newspaper from around my leather shoes, she checked that they were at least kind of shiny before putting them in the bottom of the wardrobe.

Turning back to me, Nikki said, "I told you that this afternoon would be all about you. I really want you to be able to take full advantage of what this city has to offer."

After a pause, she continued with "Tonight will be all about me. Does that sound fair to you?"

"Sure." I answered, although not sure at all.

Nikki said, "Go into the bathroom and get yourself cleaned up then, fold your clothes neatly, take a quick sponge bath, brush your teeth and make absolutely sure you gargle with the mouthwash on the counter before coming out. I'll finish unpacking your stuff.

I soaped up a washcloth and dutifully wiped myself down. After I had dried myself off, I brushed my teeth and took a swig of the mouthwash. 'Blech.', Listerine was not a favorite of mine. I did as requested though, thoroughly gargling, swishing the liquid in, over and between my teeth, finally leaning over and spitting the mouthwash out in the sink, then I rinsed my mouth with a glass of water.

I opened the bathroom door to find Nikki standing there in the doorway and blocking my exit from the bathroom. She pushed me backwards saying, "Um, need to check if you cleaned up the bathroom. Where is the washcloth you used? Oh, I see you've already hung it out to dry. How about the sink, did you rinse the sink? Yeah, go ahead and rinse out the sink." With that Nikki turned and walked back to stand in the bathroom threshold.

I rinsed the sink, it really didn't need rinsed but I did it anyway, dried my hands and carefully pleated the hand towel back to the way it was hanging when I had first entered the bathroom.

"Do you want to inspect the sink Nikki?." I asked.

"No, no. I'm sure it's fine." Nikki replied, turning her head back from the room before saying, "Come here. I want to give you a proper welcome kiss."

She kissed me deeply and I returned her kiss in kind. She broke the kiss with me still wanting more. Smiling devilishly, she took my hand and pulled my towards the room. "Welcome to Chicago, Mark. I've got something to show you."

Nikki let go of my hand as we came around the wardrobe between the bathroom and the main room. She continued walking across the room, and sat down on a cushioned chair against the far wall, pulling her sock feet up and under her.

I stood still just a foot or so of from where Nikki had let go of my hand. My eyes focused on Julie who was standing beside the bed wearing nothing but a sheer light green 'baby doll' negligee.

"She's all yours Mark." I heard Nikki say. "At least for as long as you want her this afternoon."

"But, Nikki." I stammered.

Julie walked towards me, her heavy 36C breasts swaying in rhythm to her steps. Her dark areola were topped by pencil eraser shaped nipples and were clearly visible through the lacy garment.

"I'm just going to watch for now, Mark. I think Julie already has plans for what you two are going to be doing for the next hour."

Julie hugged me to her, her hard nipples pressing into my chest through her silky negligee. She kissed me gently on the lips before murmuring throatily "Nikki says that I have to be careful touching your big cock. Are you going to cum before I get a chance to play with you?"

"Julie, I'm about to cum right now." I answered.

"It's alright if you cum, Mark. I'm on the pill and don't have to be afraid of your little swimmers like Nikki does."

Julie knelt down, reaching up and fondling my scrotum with both hands, rolling and lifting each testicle with her fingers. "I'd say he's probably got more than a weeks worth stored up in here Nikki. I'm tempted to let him shoot his load right now."

"Totally up to you Jules." Nikki said, "Personally, I'd hold him off for a bit, but that's just because I get greedy. Whatever you do, be careful where you point his cock, because when it goes off, I don't think there's a wall in this room he can't hit from where he stands."

Julie's hands left my scrotum and then lightly caressed the base of my penis. Both of my legs were trembling, and I was searching to find something to look at that would help distract me and keep me from cumming right then. I knew I couldn't look at either Nikki, Julie or my penis, so I tried to make do by looking the ceiling.

Ping! Julie let the nail of her index finger fly against the underside of my penis. Then twice more, same target. Ping! Ping!

"Son of a", I started saying before stopping myself and doubling over, hands and body instinctively wrapping around my injured penis in an effort to prevent further pain.

"Jules is a Registered Nurse, Mark." Nikki chortled, "She has to deal with unwelcome boners several times a day at work. As you can tell, she's pretty effective at making them go away."

Julie stood, placing her hand on my shoulder and said "I promise I'll make it up to you Mark."

My eyes, sympathizing with my wounded penis, have conveyed my doubts.

Julie pulled her silky panties down her legs and stepped out of them. Stepping next to me she pulled my hands away from my penis and placed them on the sides of her negligee top. She lifted both of her arms over her head, indicating that the top should follow.

I was looking for a place to put the top when Julie said I should just drop it and have a seat on the bed.

She used her legs to move my knees apart, then while still standing, she moved between my legs and pulled my head to her breasts. I immediately sucked her nipple into my mouth. Julie leaned her head down and whispered to me, "A little harder pull on the nipple please. Nikki said you can eat a pussy with little guidance, we're going to do that now. I will tell you straight up how I like to be eaten: take your time getting there, no really, take lots of time; ultimately I'll want you focused on my clitoris, sucking works best. Once I tell you not to stop, don't stop. Don't even think of stopping. Keep doing everything exactly like you were when I tell you. Once you start sucking on my clit, figure out how to hold on when my hips get moving. You'll know when I want you to stop. Got all that?"

I nodded agreement while switching my focus to her other breast. My hands were kneading her ass, gently lifting and lightly squeezing her cheeks. After a few minutes, Julie pulled her nipple loose and laid down face up on the bed, her arms were folded under her head, her legs straight and crossed at the ankles.

I began by kissing her face and neck, working my way down her shoulders, pausing for a brief adventure in breast land before continuing down past her belly button.

I absolutely adore the exceptionally smooth soft area between a woman's mons pubis to just below her belly button. Naturally, I spent some time idolizing this aspect of her body before Julie's hands began urging me to continue exploring a little further down her body.

I spent quite some time enjoying kissing the soft smooth skin before moving my face down into her dark lush patch of pubic hair. Reaching down, I uncrossed Julie's legs, keeping them straight and then moved so that my body straddled her legs.

From my new vantage point, I kissed and ran my tongue along the valleys on both sides where the thighs meet the body. I positioned my mouth directly over her cleft and pushed my tongue downward, separating her labia and sliding directly across the top of her hidden jewel.

I lifted my body to give Julie room to open her legs. When she had done so, I laid on my stomach between her thighs and snuggled my face against her vulva. The warmth was delicious and I wanted nothing more than to fully immerse myself in this moist heat of hers.

My tongue licked the ligament at between her vagina and perineum, lapping at the sweet and slick lubricant she was oozing.

"Hey, Julie?"

"Um, Mark?" she replied.

"You smell and taste incredible good down here. I can't wait to taste you when you cum."

"Um huh, sure." she muttered.

I ran the tip of my tongue around her vaginal opening while firmly pressing against the edge. Once my tongue was back down at the ligament, I deliberately ran the flat of my tongue from the ligament, across her vagina, then continued between her labia folds and went up and over her clitoris.

Julie gasped and hands reached down to guide my mouth, except my head wasn't there for her to guide, instead I had sat up, and was now holding and massaging her foot. I spent minimal time on her calves and thighs, squeezing and rolling the muscles before concentrating on her other foot.

Finishing the impromptu massage leaned over and gently nibbled the skin of her inner thighs with my lips, admiring her excited vulva as I did so. Her labia were fully engorged which, caused her vaginal opening to separate slightly, getting her body ready for sex. I kissed my way closer and closer.

I pointed my nose directly at her vagina, then carefully lifted my face towards her clit, my nose parting her pubic hairs for the wet tongue that followed.

The next ten to 15 minutes were spent mercilessly teasing her pussy. I ran my tongue firmly alongside her clitoral hood, first on one side then the other. My tongue rimmed her vagina, occasionally pushing in just far enough to dilate her slightly. I licked her lower, feeling the barely perceptible ridges down the center of her perineum, the tip of my tongue mixing my saliva with her voluminous secretions. My tongue sensed the change in skin texture when arriving at the edge of her anus. Carefully, my tongue avoided anus itself, instead circling the edge, my tongue managing its distance by the folds of her anus. Since my nose was directly above her opening, I pressed my face into her, my nose spreading her vagina widely, the bridge of my nose dividing her labia until my eyebrows rested against her vulva.

I had to keep pressing my face into her as she rotated her hips up and down, grinding her vulva on my face. My nostrils slipping out of her and sliding up to just touch her clitoris before her hips reversed and my nose slid back into her vagina.

"Now! Suck me now Mark!" Julie moaned while pulling my head by the hair until my mouth reached the position over her clitoris that she wanted.

I wrapped my arm under Julie's butt, bringing my forearms and hands around to hold onto her pelvis. I slathered the entire area around clitoris with saliva before pursing my lips and pushed them around her glistening pearl.

Creating a slight vacuum with my mouth and then releasing it, her clitoris was gently but rapidly sucked back and forth between my lips. It didn't take long before Julie started moving her hips frantically. I had to kneel in order to keep my lips on her clit when her hips were being thrust high off the bed. Her hands were still pulling my head into her when suddenly, her legs pressed hard against the side of my head, her right leg quivering. The rhythmic thrusting of her pelvis stopped, and her stomach contracted. I stopped sliding her clitoris in and out of my lips and instead just held it still with light suction for a couple of seconds, watching her abdomen flex strongly in several waves before her legs started to relax.

Julie curled up on her side and spooned into me. My free hand busied itself by lightly rubbing her neck and exposed shoulder.

"That feels so good." Julie said, then rolled onto her belly, so I had access to both shoulders and the back of her neck. I knelt, straddling her torso and kneaded her muscles carefully, taking care to not let myself get carried away and accidentally hurt her by squeezing too hard. My hands moved down her back, carefully rubbing the muscles that sit alongside the spine.

When my hands arrived at her waist, to where I was sitting, I moved backwards so that now I was sitting on her thighs and massaged the cheeks of her ass.

"Let me up, Mark. I'm hoping if I help you meet the criteria Nikki set out for you, perhaps she'll let me come back and help her again in the future." Julie said.

I lifted my weight and Julie scampered out from under me.

"Sit here." Julie said, patting the edge of the bed.

Julie knelt in front of me, pulling my knees forward so that my butt was just barely on the bed, Nikki left her seat where she had been watching us and knelt behind me on the bed before breathing softly into my ear, "I think Jules liked what you did for her. I know I certainly enjoyed watching her responding to you."

Julie's mouth opened, enveloping the head of my penis into her incredibly warm and soft mouth. Nikki cooed into my ear, "That's it, let Julie help get you off. She's very good. I'm so excited for you. After you cum, all three of us are going to play together. How does that sound?"

My breathing was coming fast and both women sensed correctly that I was going to cum very soon. Nikki turned my head toward her and began a full on tongue assault into my mouth. Julie gagged slightly as she suddenly swallowed the head and first several inches of penis into her throat. Within seconds, my hips spasmodically bucked forward jetting ropes and ropes of cum into Julies welcoming body.

Julie got up and went to the bathroom to clean up, I waited my turn. Nikki reached down with one hand caressing my still fairly engorged penis. She asked, "Do you think you'll be be able to get this bad boy up a couple more times in the next few hours?"

Nodding vigorously, I assured her that I would be ready for a new round in maybe ten minutes.

"Your turn." Julie said to me as she came bouncing out of the bathroom.

As I got up, Nikki said I was not to rush or anything, but she and Julie were going to get started without me.

I quickly cleaned up, mainly focusing on wiping my face and groin area with a hot soapy washcloth and then rinsing the soap off. I also took another shot of Listerine before getting back out to the main room. Nikki was already nude and she and Julie were kissing each other fiercely on the bed.

Not really knowing what to do with myself, I sat down on the chair that Nikki had sat in and watched them have fun with each other.

Julie called me over to join them after seemingly a short time had passed. They were in a sixty-nine position at the time with Julie on top.

"Mark, get behind me and stick that big cock of yours in my pussy. Listen to Nikki though on the rhythm, she's going to try and set the pace so all of us can get off at the same time."

I still came first, followed by Julie literally while I was still emptying myself into her. Nikki came about a minute after Julie and I had. We tumbled sideways, my cock still inside of Julie. Nikki flipped head over heels so all three of our heads were pointed the same direction, ending up with Julie and myself facing towards Nikki.

"Hey Jules, want to feel something I think you'll find really pleasant?" Nikki quietly asked her.

"I'm sure I'm still feeling it Nikki, but what do you have in mind?" Julie asked.

Nikki lifted her head slightly and looked at me, asking "Mark? Do you remember when I visited you and remarked about your reaction to the kiss that I said most guys objected to doing?"

"Um, yeah?" I answered. Not sure where she was going with this.

"I'm going to show you a modified version." Nikki replied, "I know being inside Jules is warm and comfortable, but you'll need to pull out of her now and roll over on your back."

"Jules, go ahead and sit on Mark's face, he's going to clean up the little mess he made down there." Nikki said.

The smell of both Julie's secretions and my own cum was quite a bit headier than anything I had experienced in the past. Nikki seemed to enjoy watching and apparently Julie did in fact find it very pleasant. After Julie gave up craning her neck to watch and instead laid back and enjoyed the feeling, she had another light orgasm.

Checking the clock on the night stand, Julie said that she had to get ready to leave as she had a dinner date in a couple of hours.

Nikki went to the bathroom, coming out with the ice bucket and a soapy washcloth. "Bathroom's all yours Jules." She said.

While Julie was in the bathroom, Nikki quickly wiped my face with the wash cloth, looking at my penis, she dropped the washcloth in my lap telling me "Clean yourself up. I'd do it, but you get excited pretty easily."

ErtcWrtr
ErtcWrtr
18 Followers
12