Born Cuckold Pt. 04: Trial

Story Info
Nikki shows the stick to Mark.
3.7k words
4.24
8.6k
4
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErtcWrtr
ErtcWrtr
18 Followers

"Sit down Mark, I want to talk to you before we go out. If we're not on the same page, or at least working towards a common ground, I'd like to know now."

I sat and asked her, "What's on your mind, Nikki?"

"Remember when I told you that I liked variety? I'm sure you do, Mark. Tonight, you and I are going to go to club where I intend to dance and flirt with a bunch of the men we meet there. I will dance with you just occasionally. When a man strikes my fancy, I intend to ask him if he'd like to come back to the hotel with us."

"Oh." I replied.

"I will tell the man that no matter what, you will be in the room with us. It will be up to him to decide if he wants to do a threesome or just have you observe. I will introduce the two of you before leaving the club, if you don't like the man for whatever reason, we'll move on to someone else."

"Mark, If you don't think you can go through with this, please tell me now and I will change my expectations for the evening to spending this one last night with you."

"Nikki, you told me before that if I wanted to be with you that I'd have to accept an open relationship. I have thought that through and accepted it for myself. I did that before agreeing to come up here."

"It's the reality of being confronted by the thing, Mark. Most guys say the agree to an open relationship initially, because, you know, they are thinking of nothing but getting some pussy. The reality sets in when the partner actually sees the other man's cock in their woman's hand, or suddenly objects when the other man attempts to sexually claim the woman when the partner has already agreed to be an observer." For tonight, if it starts to bother you, all I can say that might help is to focus on me, watch my expressions, try and enjoy it because I am. Make sense?"

"I think I can manage, Nikki. I intend to try very hard at least."

"Okay Mark, I don't expect to have problems getting a man to agree to a threesome or to have sex with me while you watch. At the club we're going to, getting in the door as a single man can get, um, difficult, so the men are there to play. Single females and couples, have no problem getting in and can be choosier. You will several a couple of chances to legitimately before I begin to wonder."

"Alright Mark, let's go out and enjoy ourselves. Oh, by the way, you'll find yourself getting hit on by a lot of women, tell them you're sorry but you came with a jealous date, and we are only looking to hookup with a single male tonight."

"Um, sure thing, Nikki."

Nikki, sat in my lap, before kissing me she said. "I really hope this works out with us."

With that we were off to the club.

I danced with several ladies, some were single, some were married. The dancing, at least on their part was very seductive. None hung around after finding out they had no chance to leave with us, or me with them.

I had noticed Nikki dancing with several guys. Mostly the guys seemed to be in their late twenties or early thirties, so I was surprised to find Nikki walking to our table holding the arms of a man who appeared to be in his mid to late forties. Nikki introduced him to me as 'Jim'. He was handsome, his salt and pepper hair was neatly combed. He stood six foot tall and was probably 175 pounds or so.

I have to admit, Nikki was right about the feelings. Just the thought that Nikki was considering this having sex with this man had begun setting off pangs of jealousy in me. I attempted to swallow the feelings and prove to both Nikki and I that I could handle this.

Jim and I shook hands. Our handshake was, shall we say firm, almost as if we were sizing each other up for combat.

Nikki left get drinks, leaving Jim and I alone to get to know each other. I was trying my level best not to show my sudden irritation with the situation I felt certain I was heading into.

Jim looked me directly in the eye and said, "Mark, If you feel that you're going to suddenly take me out, try and give me a heads up please and I'll leave. Looking at you, I'm pretty sure I would lose the battle, and beside I'm not here to cause trouble between the two of you if I can help it."

"I'm sorry, Jim. This is my first time in this situation. Nikki warned me she thought I was being a little cavalier about being so sure I could handle this. We'll let this play itself out, either I'll adapt or I won't, that's will be on me. You seem like a nice enough guy and I promise I won't attack you physically or otherwise."

"I can honestly say that I appreciate what you're going through Mark. My wife and I used to come here to swing, always swinging with other couples though. I lost her four years ago due to an auto accident. I get the angst you must be feeling about another man sleeping with your woman, even though my personal feelings were mitigated by the fact that I was going to be sleeping with the other mans woman. Let's play this by ear. I'll try to follow your lead. Let's try to communicate to each other as the evening goes on. Your lady is beautiful and I know I definitely don't want to miss the opportunity to sleep with her. I don't blame you for possibly not wanting to share her. Are you willing to try with me, or do you want me to leave?"

Sticking out my hand, I replied, "It seems Nikki hasn't misled me yet Jim. Let's see if we can both make her happy."

We shook hands again, this time with much more warmth and civility.

Nikki came back to the table while Jim and I were quietly discussing the news of the day.

Setting the drinks on the table she asked, "So what have you decided, are we going to be going to our hotel room together gentlemen?".

"I ready when Jim is." I replied.

Jim also answered in the affirmative, taking a sip of his drink and sliding it to the middle of the table. We left the club, tipping the doorman for hailing a taxi for the three of us.

We arrived back at the hotel, tossing twice the fare up to the cab driver. Entering the hotel, we went straight to the elevators and up to our room. Once there, we all took turns using the bathroom, with Jim being the last one in.

While Jim was in the bathroom Nikki said, "Mark, take off only your shoes and socks and sit on the chair, please. If you don't mind, I'd like you to see if you can behave yourself and just watch for a while. I will want you to join us later though."

Nikki went to the wardrobe getting a small handful of rubbers and putting them on the desk next to the chair I was sitting in. Sitting on my lap she said "I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed watching you and Julie this afternoon." She didn't wait for an answer before smothering me with a big kiss.

Jim came out of the bathroom and simply sat on the edge of the bed.

Nikki stood, then leaning over the chair, one of her hands landed on and gripped my penis through my slacks as she whispered softly in my ear. "I'm so wet thinking of this. You won't believe the mess I've already made in my panties."

Jim started to unbutton his shirt when Nikki stopped him by saying with a lilting twang in her voice, "Hold on there mister. I like to unwrap my own presents. You can take off your shoes and socks though."

Going to the bed, she straddled Jim's lap and opened the first several buttons before pushing Jim backwards on the bed. With Jim laying prone, Nikki undid the remaining buttons. She pushed his shirt from his chest and abdomen, running her hands through thick hair covering his firm abs and chest. She leaned over and kissed his neck, then his chest. Nikki scooted backwards so that she was no longer on the bed but standing on the floor, still straddling Jim's legs. She bent over his lap and kissed his abdomen, bringing her kisses lower as she went until her lips were at his belt buckle.

Nikki straightened and undid Jim's belt. Running a hand over the obvious bulge in his slacks, she said, "This feels nice Jim. I must have been good girl for Christmas."

Jim stood and Nikki wasted no time kneeling and opening the clasp and unzipping his slacks. The slacks fell from his waist to the floor, leaving Jim standing there in a pair of boxers. Nikki ran both of her hands up the outside of Jim's legs, the hands circling to the back before they slid inside the legs of his boxers. I could tell by the forward thrust of his hips that Nikki had squeezed his ass. Her hands remained under the cloth as they both came around and settled onto Jim's bulge.

I watched as one of her hands moved under the material, apparently sliding up Jim's shaft to find the end of his cock. "My, my, but you're a big one Jim." She said.

I found myself staring at Jim's boxers, wanting to see what Nikki was feeling, but Nikki had moved so that her head was preventing me from seeing what she was marveling at.

Jim noticed me moving my head from side to side. He lifted one foot out of the slacks pooled around his feet, then the other and stood at an angle to me. Now I could watch as Nikki's hands explored him under his boxers.

Nikki's hands came out from underneath Jim's boxers and immediately went to the waistband pulling the boxers down. Jim's erection arched from his groin and pointed at Nikki's forehead. He was well-endowed, by my standards at least. His cock at least as thick as mine and definitely longer. Jim mentioned later, that he was just short of nine inches in length.

Nikki put one hand on Jim's cock, cupped his balls with the other and put him in her mouth.

Jim looked over at me, his expression asking if I was handling this alright so far and could he continue. I nodded back at him, then watched his hands went to the sides of Nikki's head, urging her to take him in a little more.

Nikki pulled her head backwards, off of Jim's cock and stood up.

"Undress me Jim, I want to feel you in me." She said.

Jim lifted her shirt over her head. He lowered his head to her neck and kissed her softly, he continued his kisses, down her shoulder as he pushed her bra strap off her shoulder. Lifting his head he attempted to kiss Nikki on her mouth.

"Only him, only he kisses my face and mouth. OK?" I heard her softly say as she guided his head to the other side of her neck.

Jim, seemingly nonplussed, continued to kiss his way down her shoulder pushing her other bra strap off as he went. He moved his face to her slight cleavage, then reaching around with both hands unhooked her bra. His hands then traveled up and down, kneading her back.

Nikki inhaled sharply as Jim sucked her nipple into his mouth. I watched as his hands slid to the elastic waistband of her pants, his thumbs hooking in. Slowly, he lowered one side, waiting for Nikki to tilt her hip towards the side being lowered to make pulling down the pants easier. Two short wiggles, and she stood there in nothing but her panties.

Jim nuzzled his nose just above her pantie hem, as his thumbs hooked both sides of her panties in preparation for strip her completely nude, Nikki placed her hands over his, halting him.

"Mark? Before Jim and I go any further, I want to make sure you're still OK with this."

Jim looked up at Nikki as she turned her head to make eye contact with me.

"Nikki, I know you want this. I agreed that I would go along. I know Jim wants this. Please continue, I am enjoying the show."

"To be clear Mark, once my panties are off, I'm going to ask Jim to fuck me. I'm going to beg him to fuck me hard, I'm probably going to yell out my orgasm. You're sure you're going to be OK with all of that?"

"Yes, Nikki, I'm sure." I said.

"Say it, Mark. Ask Jim to fuck me. Tell him that you want to watch."

Jim's eyes now turned to me.

"Jim, Would you please fuck Nikki while I watch?" I asked.

"I will, and Mark, thank you for being cool with this."

Jim wasted no time in getting Nikki's panties past her ankles. He managed to kiss her bush before Nikki told him to lie on the bed while she got a rubber from the desk.

Nikki picked up a rubber and tore open the package. Leaning over she kissed me on my lips while guiding one of my hands between her legs.

"Feel how wet this makes me?" She asked me, following with, "I'll bet your cock feels like a steel bar right now."

Nikki went over to Jim and unrolled the condom onto his penis. Jim had assumed that I wanted the view from the bottom, and he was laying on the bed with his feet towards me. Nikki straddled him, trapping Jim's cock between his abdomen and her vulva. After rocking her pussy against the underside of his cock, Nikki raised her body up slightly and guided Jim's cock to her vagina. Even as wet as she was, Jim's length made it so that he didn't just slide all the way into her at once. Nikki's vagina would have to relax to accommodate his long cock.

Jim's hands went to Nikki's chest and fondled her breasts. My view alternated between watching Nikki's ass grinding back and forth on Jim's crotch and seeing Jim's glistening rubber encased cock slide out of Nikki's pussy, before she plunged back down onto him.

"Oh, God!" Nikki groaned, her thighs trembling as she leaned forward, pressing her face into Jim's chest and convulsing. Jim made no attempt to thrust, he simply laid still, and ran his hands along her back. After a couple of moments, Nikki tumbled to his side breathing out, "Give me just a minute, Jim."

Surprisingly, this became the worst part of the evening. I stayed seated in the chair, but the desire to be laying beside Nikki, stroking her body as she came down from her orgasm, was very strong.

"You okay, over there, Mark?" Nikki asked.

"Yes, but I really want to join in, Nikki." I answered.

"See if you can hold out for just a little longer, I want Jim to have a chance to finish solo. While he's recovering, I'll want you to hold me, okay?"

Jim again gave me the questioning, wordless expression and again, I nodded for him to continue.

Nikki pulled Jim to her breasts. It wasn't long before Nikki rolled onto her back and guided Jim into her again.

My view this time was from the side as Jim thrust into Nikki.

Nikki's face was turned towards me. When her eyes were closed, I watched her expression as she was getting into how Jim's experienced manhood made her feel. Occasionally her eyes would open and our eyes would lock, confirming that we were both were enjoying this.

Jim went into a kneeling position as Nikki raised her spread legs into the air. He put his hands behind her knees and pressed her folded legs down until her thighs were firmly against her body. I watched as Jim now took full strokes into her.

Her hands reached for Jim's hips and started pulling him harder into her. The sounds of his balls and crotch slapping against her ass cheeks was loud.

Peeling my eyes away, I could see Nikki's toes clenching in preparation for an orgasm as Jim shortened his strokes and pistoned furiously into her. Nikki's breasts were moving so fast they were a blur. I had just moved my view back on her face when her hand flopped out towards me, her fingers curling into a fist.

"Now Mark! Get over here, now!" She yelled, her arm flailing and signaling her urgency.

I'm sure a slow motion camera would have seen one of my feet touch the floor, but not both of them. As I landed on the bed her beckoning arm wrapped behind my head like a vice and pulled my mouth to her open lips.

Whatever she screamed when she came was unintelligible. She screamed into my lungs as our tongues fought for dominance over the other. Her fingernails clawed at my neck as she broke our kiss and gasped for air, her chest heaving.

Jim grunted. His hips thrusting erratically against Nikki while he ejaculated into the rubberized warm confines of Nikki's vagina. I didn't actually see Jim do any of that, but I certainly felt it as Nikki's body moved with his thrusts.

Nikki's eyes were locked on mine as she searched my expression for my reaction to the fact that another man had just fucked her. Her eyes pleaded with mine asking for it to be OK.

Since I'm writing this, you know that she found that acceptance.

Jim pulled out, heading for the bathroom to remove the rubber from his still hard cock.

When Jim came out, several minutes later, he came over to Nikki and kissed her hand, saying "Guys, I think I'm going to go home now. I know you wanted me to stay longer, I hate to disappoint you, but I am going to leave."

"Why?" Nikki asked, glancing at me sharply while watching Jim slip into his underwear and pants.

Jim had noticed the look that Nikki had given me. "Mark has done nothing wrong, Nikki. I'm sure if I was to stay longer, Mark and I would get along swimmingly. Nikki, You told me yourself that this was going to be the first time for Mark and you with another man. If you two had already done this a couple of times, I'm sure Mark and I would be double teaming you by now."

Jim finished buttoning his shirt and leaned down to pull his socks on before he continued.

"As I told Mark earlier, I started the swinging lifestyle with my wife a long time ago before she passed. I know what it's like to watch another man have intercourse with my wife. Even after years of swinging, I always felt a sting as another man took my wife. Just as I'm sure the other man felt when watching his wife let me take her. If I hadn't cared deeply for my wife, that little sting wouldn't have been there and I wouldn't have felt anything other than just the excitement of watching her have sex."

Jim continued as he donned his jacket and slipped into his shoes, "Let me say this to you both; In the forty-eight years I've been alive, I know how to recognize when two people are deeply in love."

Nikki started to protest, getting out, "Mark and I have only known each other for a month."

Jim spoke hotly, "It doesn't matter. Whether you want to admit it or not Nikki, you are in love with this man. You've told us both that several times this evening."

Jim came over to me and stuck out his hand. "Mark, thank you for letting me be a part of this."

I shook his hand warmly, mumbling out "I'm glad it was you Jim. Don't take this the wrong way but I'm not sure how I would have handled it with someone less mature."

Jim went back to Nikki, again taking her by her hands. "Nikki my darling, you are in love. You've told me that three times tonight. Firstly, you were very worried about Mark's acceptance with you taking another man. I could tell by what you told me before introducing us and the constant reaffirmations you were seeking in his face on the ride over here. Secondly, you'll remember what you said when I tried to kiss your mouth? Reserving a kiss for someone is a big tell. Lastly, When I brought you to orgasm for second time for the evening, who did you call out to? Who did you want to share that orgasm with Nikki? Me? Nope, not me, you desperately wanted to share your orgasm with Mark."

Bringing both of her hands to his lips, Jim said to Nikki, "I didn't mean to sound harsh but you are in love with him, and he's in love with you."

"One day in the future, I would be more than willing to do this again, if you'll have me." Jim said as he quietly left the room.

"Mark?" Nikki asked after he left.

"I think he's right Nikki. At least I know he's called me out correctly. I hadn't even said it to myself, but I think either I'm in love of getting there very quickly."

I was quickly stripped and condom on, brought Nikki to her third orgasm that evening.

A couple of years later, after Nikki and I had married, we ran into Jim at the club. We didn't get to invite him back with us as he was there with a lady friend and they had already hooked up with another couple.

ErtcWrtr
ErtcWrtr
18 Followers