Born Evil Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand kept rubbing that hurt knee as if she could magically fix it by touch. Her legs were long and shapely and I felt my passion rise another notch as I watched her. Long, golden hair flowed freely in the light evenings breeze and I could tell that her breasts were full under one of those stupid bicycle shirts with all the Italian racing insignias.

My old teacher Miss Johnson's sexual abuse of me had left me with a taste for women and it had been far, far too long between adventures. I took a deep breath and walked out of the woods.

"Oh thank god, what took you so long? Did you get help?" Seeing the tire iron in my hand she asked, " What's that for?"

"Don't worry, help's on the way but it's going to be awhile before they get here. There's no ambulance within twenty miles of here but they are coming. This is just in case we need to make a splint for your leg. It's all I could find."

Sitting down next to her I ran my fingers through her hair and asked, "How are you doing?"

"It hurts bad but I'm all right other then that."

My hands were both in her hair now, lightly caressing her temples and scalp and staring into her eyes. I was so wet down between my legs it was a wonder that she couldn't smell it.

"The EMT on the phone told me I should check you out for any other injuries so that when they get here they can start treatment right away. Any pain here in your neck?" I began massaging her neck, never taking my eyes off of her beautiful brown eyes. God she was gorgeous. A smile appeared on my face.

"No, my neck seems ok. What are you, a nurse or something?"

"Or something. How about here?" My hands slowly trailed down to her full breasts and cupped one in each of my hands. My fingers began rubbing, squeezing, probing. She instinctively pulled away.

"Hey, don't do that. I told you I'm ok."

"Let me check you out. I told you that I've got to look for other possible injuries. Just sit back." My hands were back on her breasts. Oh they felt so good in my hands.

"No damn it. I told you not to touch me there." Again she pulled away.

"Well, if you're not going to cooperate, I'll just have to teach you to." Without warning my hand shot out and slapped her right across the face. The sound seemed to fill the clearing we were in and her face flew backwards and her head hit the boulder with a thud. A sensation of unbelievable pleasure filled me and I laughed as she looked back at me with a mixture of surprise, pain and fear.

Then I was on her, my tongue pushing into her mouth and my hands under her shirt roughly grabbing and pulling at those firm breasts. So surprised was she that it took a minute for her to realize what was happening. She tried to pull away from me but I grabbed her hair and pulling her face close to mine I looked into her eyes and hissed at her, "It's going to be awhile before they get here love. In the meantime you and I are going to have some fun. Don't fucking fight it sweetie, I wouldn't want to have to do this."

I reached down and tapped roughly on her swollen knee. Her eyes rolled momentarily into the back of her head and she let out a scream of pain that filled the woods. The sound of her scream merely served to heighten my excitement and once again I was on her. I pulled her shirt up and began nursing and sucking on her breasts. It took another tap or two on her damaged leg to quiet her down but finally all the fight seemed to go out of her.

I was aware of the sounds of my wild sucking and slurping and of her now muted protests. Her breasts tasted wonderful and her nipples seemed to swell despite her resistance.

Lifting my head from her I pulled my t-shirt up and off and grabbing her hair I pushed one of my hard nipples into her mouth.

"Suck it you bitch. Suck it good!" Her mouth closed on my breast and she half-heartedly began to suck.

"Come on god damn it, suck it I said. Maybe you want me to break your other fucking leg. No? Then suck it right."

She was crying now as she sucked at my nipple in earnest and her tears dripped down unto my breast. Ohh, that was so nice. I felt like my pussy was on fire and I pulled her hair to make her go back and forth between both breasts. I reached down and touched myself between my legs. God, a spasm of ecstasy shot through me more intense than anything I had ever felt before. My pussy was so wet that two of my fingers slid up inside of me with no trouble and I began rubbing my dripping clit.

Pulling her head away from my boobs I slapped her again just to make sure she understood that we weren't finished yet. She was sobbing now as I stood up and slipped out of my jeans and stood in front of her in only my wet panties.

"Watch me baby, watch me play with myself." I was finger fucking myself with two fingers and I pulled her face up close to my crotch.

"Sniff my crotch you fucking little whore. Smell my pussy."

"Please, please," she sniveled and for an answer she got another slap across the face. It felt so fucking good to slap her I almost lost it right then but I was not ready for that yet. I slid my wet panties down my legs and pushed her face into my dripping crotch.

"Lick it love. Lick up all my juices." I was grinding my cunt into her face when my first orgasm hit. I let out a scream of my own and pushed against her face even harder. Waves of intense pleasure flowed through me and my clit vibrated against her lips and nose and every part of her tear stained face. I swear that another orgasm hit right after the first and I had to push her down flat on the ground and ride her face from a kneeling position in order to keep from falling right over. Never had I felt anything so intense and pleasurable in my life.

As my second orgasm finally began to recede, I had an idea and pushing my pussy tightly against her mouth I reached down and poked her damaged knee. She let out a horrific scream but the whole sound of it was vibrated up through my pussy, which was muffling her mouth. My pussy tingled from the vibration and I swear another orgasm came upon me as she wiggled under me. It was too much and I had to climb off of her and hold my pussy open as I felt like it was going to explode. More waves of pleasure exploded inside of me and it was as if I had been holding back all my life for this moment.

Finally my orgasm ended and I sat leaning back against the boulder slowly stroking my pussy and watching her. She was crying and sobbing and her whole body seemed to tremble and shudder. It was wonderful. I smiled at her.

Finally she began to regain some semblance of control over herself and looking over at me still stroking my pussy she managed to mumble, "You're a monster! You hear me? A monster! I'm going to have you locked up when we get back to town. I swear, just as soon as that ambulance gets here I'll..."

"What ambulance was that honey?"

"The one that.." She stopped and looked at me as realization slowly dawned on her. A look of shock and then sweet, sweet fear crossed her face. Her fear once again stoked the fires of my passion and I let my eyes drift over to where the tire iron lay about twenty feet away. Her eyes followed mine and as I slowly rose up and walked over towards it she let out the most blood- curdling scream I had ever heard. It was music to my ears and as I walked back towards her with the tire iron in my hand, I couldn't restrain the laugh that seemed to erupt from my very soul.

"Now baby, it's time for us to have some real fun!"

* * * * *

It was two am by my watch. The woods were quiet now as I lay spread eagled on the hood of my car staring at the moon floating above. I slowly reached my arms upward and stretched my muscles, feeling as if I could pluck the moon from the sky if I so wished. I cupped my breasts in my hands noting how erect my nipples remained even now. My eyes, glazed with passion, seemed to me to glow in the dark. I smiled.

What a night it had been! All of my fantasies could never in a million years compare to the unimaginable pleasure of the real thing. I suddenly remembered reading somewhere that there had been several American Indian tribes that had given their captives to the women of the tribe to torture. They would sometimes take days with their prizes, devising the most painful and cruel methods that were available to them. In my mind I could hear the screams of their victims echoing across the long ago frontier. I felt a bond with them even though they were long gone. My long lost soul mates.

Her name had been Susan Lisok. I had found her driver's license in the wallet she had carried in a fanny pack. Sweet, sweet Susan. Her screams had filled the woods for the better part of an hour as I used her in ways best not described in detail here. I had to stop my exploration of her at least three times to allow my orgasms to peak and then subside. I had no idea such sexual ecstasy was possible.

At the end she had begged me to give her final release and I had been only too glad to oblige. I was staring into her eyes when she took her last breath and I pressed my lips against hers so that that last wonderful exhale of her final breath would flow directly from her to me. I believe that was another Indian legend that I had read about, that if you breathed in someone's last breath, that person's spirit became a part of you and made you stronger. If that was true, she was a part of me now. I smiled at the thought.

I had grabbed her long golden hair and dragged her body deep into the woods. Thank heavens for the circuit training I had done because she had become quite cumbersome by the time I got far enough in to where I would feel comfortable leaving her. I dragged her because in the off chance anyone ever found her body they might think she had become disoriented and crawled in the wrong direction. With any luck of course the local wildlife would make a meal of her, Frankly I didn't care.

I left everything in her wallet as I found it except for that driver's license. It had her picture on it and I wanted a little keepsake of our happy time together.

On the way back to my car another idea struck me. Last fall, during hunting season, the local yokels had gathered at the gas station in town to check out the deer they had shot and to swap stories. I had been driving through and saw the whole scene. It occurred to me now to wonder what those good ol' boys would say if I came driving in with Susan tied to the hood of my car.

"Yep, bagged her in the woods last night with only a tire iron boys." I giggled. Oh well.

One thing was certain to me. For the first time in my life I had felt in total control of my world. No more mousy wallflower who let events control her. I was a hunter now just like those men at the gas station during deer season. The only difference as far as I could see was that my prey was human and the kill was an end in itself. No stories about enjoying nature or hunting for food. No, the kill was the thing, the most exciting thing. I had killed for sport and I would do it again. Oh yes, I would gladly do it again.

Reluctantly I knew it was time to head back to school. I felt like I belonged out here in the woods but I had to get back. I threw Susan's bicycle in the trunk of my car and drove away. About twenty miles further down the road I stopped and threw it into the underbrush after carefully wiping off any prints I might have left on it. Now if they found the bike any search would be conducted here, miles from where I had left her.

Looking down at the rental movie on the seat beside me I had to laugh. I was finished renting movies because I now knew that the enjoyment they had brought me was nothing compared to the real thing. Movies had been a gateway for me to a life I had never known but it had not been movies that had led me to kill. Far from it.

Something that was inside of me that I had been born with had now become the driving force in my life. Evil you might say, although I would never call it that myself. I guess you would say that I was just plain born evil.

* * * * *

Well, I see that I am almost out of room on this cassette. I don't know if my cellmate can really get this out of this place and on the Internet somewhere. She says she can. If so and if anyone finds my story interesting, maybe I will write another one. There are other stories to tell about my adventures. Many of them actually. Write me, honey!

12