Born Evil Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late afternoon on the third day that I found her. I had been driving through one of those ugly housing developments that seem to sprout up everywhere when I saw her standing outside one of the houses in a cul-de-sac. There was a "For Sale" sign on the lawn and she was leaning against the door casually smoking a cigarette. I could see that she was dressed in a business suit and had a nametag on her breast so I assumed that she was a real estate agent waiting to show the property. Mostly she just looked bored.

I drove around the block and then turned into the cul-de-sac. She was the only person out anywhere as far as I could see so I drove into the driveway and parked. She stood up straight when she saw me and flicked the cigarette out of sight. Her face turned on a practiced business smile that was only halfway convincing. She walked up to greet me.

"Hi! I'm Janice Brooks from Newtown Homes. You here to see the house?" She looked me over and didn't really succeed entirely in hiding her disappointment in my appearance. I guess she had me pegged as a "looker".

"Yes I am. I'm getting married soon and my boyfriend and I are looking for something in this area. This looks lovely."

"Well come on inside sweetie and I'll give you the tour."

I sized her up as we toured the house and she droned on about this and that. She was about thirty, blond and very pretty. An aging cheerleader, working on the side to supplement her ex-football player husbands salary, I guessed. How cute.

She did have a wonderful looking body as far as I could tell and I thought that I could have lots of fun with her. Maybe she could teach me some cheers as I taught her what real pain was like. The thought made me smile.

I feigned real interest in the house and her enthusiasm seemed to pick up as we sat down in the dining room to talk. There was only one problem I explained.

"I've got my parents house that I've got to sell first before I can buy."

"Is it on the market yet?"

"No, I was thinking that maybe you could give me some advice on selling it. The sooner I sell it the better."

"I could probably handle that for you. Where is the house located?" I could see the wheels in her head beginning to turn. Maybe she could get a commission out of this deal after all.

"Actually, it's only a few miles from here, maybe a ten minute ride." I let her think that a wonderful idea had just occurred to me. "Would it be possible that you could drive over now and take a quick look at the place? I'm going to be out of town for a while and maybe if you saw the place and agreed to handle it, you could get the ball rolling while I was gone."

She glanced at her watch dubiously. "Well, I was expecting someone here to see this place. They are late but..." She left the sentence hang there.

"Look, I really like this place. If you think you can sell my parents place quickly I'll probably be able to sell my boyfriend on this place with no problem. The problem is there's not much time."

I could see that she wanted to do it but the straight business side of her was telling her that she should wait to see if the prospective buyers would show up. She just needed a little push.

"Look, just leave a note on the door saying you'll be back in thirty minutes. You can leave your car here and I'll drive you over and back. It won't take hardly any time at all."

She took a deep breath. "Ok let's do it. It'll have to be a fast trip though."

"A fast trip it is," I said. A fast one way trip I said to myself. I felt a tingling sensation start in the pit of my stomach and slowly radiate outward. It was the feeling of a predator closing in on its prey. "Come to mama" I whispered under my breath.

She wrote out a short note and taped it to the front door. I climbed back in my car trying not to show my excitement. She opened the passenger door and sat down.

"Please, we've got to make this quick. My boss hates it when her agents leave early."

"No problem, leave it to me." I backed out of the driveway and sped off. As long as these missing customers didn't come rolling along suddenly everything was looking good. My luck held, we didn't pass a single car until we turned out of the complex and onto the main road.

"Mind if I smoke?" She didn't wait for an answer and lit up, inhaling deeply.

Why should I mind, I thought silently. Every condemned person has the right to a last smoke. I chuckled silently.

It actually took about fifteen minutes to get to the house. Janice hopped out of the car and looked at the outside quickly, assessing whatever it is that real estate agents assess. I didn't like the idea of her standing around outside too much so I hurried her inside.

She walked around upstairs and down looking the place over. She babbled on about this and that but I wasn't really listening. My heart was pounding with excitement as I whispered, "You just have to see the finished basement. It was just done recently. Might make a great apartment or in-law unit."

"Ok, great but then I've really got to get back."

I opened the steel door that I had recently had installed and turned on the lights downstairs. "After you" I cooed to her.

I had paid extra to have deadbolt locks installed on both sides of the steel door. That way, I could lock it from either side and no one could get in or out without a key. She walked downstairs and immediately began jabbering about the possibilities of turning this into a separate apartment.

I pulled the heavy door closed and locked it. All the tension drained out of my body the minute that lock closed. I had her now and nothing in the world could stop me from having my way with her. I could feel my pussy start to get wet already as I walked downstairs to join her.

I sat down on the sofa in the small living room area at the bottom of the stairs and removed those fake glasses I often wore. I unpinned my shoulder length hair that I always wore up when I was in my 'Plain Jane' mode and let it hang freely. There, that was better. I felt wonderful.

She was still talking about the room here when I spoke loudly to her, 'Janice! Could you please just stop about the house for a bit? There's something I want you to do for me Hon."

She looked surprised. "I beg your pardon?"

I laughed. "Oh you'll beg alright but that'll come later. Right now, why don't you get down on your hands and knees, crawl over here and lick my wet cunt for me. I've wanted that ever since I first set eyes on you." I smiled at her and dropped my hand to my lap and began rubbing my pussy through my cheap slacks.

If they ever came out with a dictionary that used pictures instead of words, the look on her face would be in there for 'stunned'. She tried to speak but nothing came out for a second and then she finally murmured "I think we should go now."

"Oh don't be a party pooper Janice. How about my ass Hon? Think you'd like to lick my asshole for me? Ohh, I bet you'd be good at that. Bet you could get your tongue way up inside it. Sound good?"

"Oh my god. Let's just go ok? I've got to get back. I think there's been a mistake somewhere. I'm not like that."

"Like what Janice? Like a dirty fucking whore? Who are you kidding Hon? I bet you've sucked more cock and cunt than anyone in town. I think you spread those long legs of yours for every cock you can find. You're a slut Janice, a filthy dirty fucking slut. I want some of your pussy Janice and I want it now."

I was fucking with her mind of course, talking to her like that. Just a little harmless fun before we got down to partying. I stood up and pulled my slacks down my long firm legs. I looked her right in the eye as my fingers dove inside my silk panties. I pulled them to the side so that she could see my cunt as I began to finger myself.

"Come and get it baby!"

"That's it, I'm leaving even if I've got to walk back." She climbed the stairs and tried to open the door. It wouldn't budge. She pushed and pulled at it but got the same result. She looked carefully for some type of release, anything that would make that door open but of course there was nothing. "Shit!" I heard her say.

She walked back down the stairs and over to where I sat sprawled out on the sofa watching her. Her eyes avoided looking down between my legs where I continued my finger fucking.

"Alright that's it! Either unlock that door or give me the key right now. Don't make this any worse for you then it already is. I've got half a mind to call..."

"Janice, shut the fuck up you little cock sucking whore. You're not going anywhere or calling anyone. Why don't you take that suit off so that I can get a look at your tits and pussy."

"Listen to me you sicko. Read my lips! LET ME OUT OF HERE NOW"

Something dawned on me then, something that I had never really given much thought to until that moment. If I had been a man she would have been scared out of her mind by now, probably crying and begging or something. Janice wasn't scared, she was angry. To her, another woman wasn't really a physical threat to her. Women didn't hurt people for pleasure, that was what some sick men might do. Everybody knew that. Murderers were almost always men. What threat was this young girl with cheap looking clothing and thick glasses?

No one would ever believe that a girl like me was capable of torture and murder simply for pleasure. My god, as long as I didn't make some really stupid mistake, I could kill as many people as I wanted to. They'd never suspect me. They'd waste all of their time looking for some male sex offender who tortured animals when he was a boy or something. I would be invisible to them as always. How sweet!

"Are you listening to me? LET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!" Her screaming brought me back to the present.

I smiled as I rose from the couch. I pulled off the light sweater and t-shirt I had been wearing and tossed them into a corner of the room. I stretched my arms out to the sides, loosening my muscles. I could see the muscles I had worked so hard to tone flexing under my skin. Janice could see them too.

With my clothes off I no longer looked like that dork that I pretended to be most of the time. I had a body as well conditioned as a tennis pro and I was a hell of a lot stronger than most of them I bet. Janice looked stunned again.

"Janice, if you don't get that fucking ugly suit off right now, I'm going to slap the shit out of you. One way or the other you're going to be licking my cunt five minutes from now so why not make it easy on yourself?"

She backed slowly away from me never taking her eyes off of my body. "My god, you're..." The first traces of fear were in her face now. Umm, how delicious!

She backed up as far as she could but soon ran out of room as her back met the wall. She put her hands up in front of her as if to push me back. I laughed at her.

I grabbed her hands and effortlessly pinned them to the wall. I moved in close to her with my face just a couple of inches from hers. I stared into her eyes and smiled.

"Hi fuckface. Ready to party?" She turned her head away from me and I took her earlobe into my mouth and sucked on it.

"Ummm, you taste good."

"Don't do that! Let go of me!"

I was sucking her neck now, my tongue licking her trembling throat. My crotch was grinding against her leg dry-fucking her. I could feel my juices leaking out of my pussy as my excitement grew. I grabbed the front of her suit and easily moved her to the sofa. I pushed her backward and she tumbled down and sprawled out. She tried to jump back to her feet but just as she stood up I lashed out and slapped her brutally across the face. The sound filled the room and she fell back to the sofa. Her hand went to her face and she began softly crying.

"Ow! Please no. Please."

For my answer I roughly pulled her to her feet and slapped her again. Then again a third time. Oh shit that felt good. I was in heaven. I threw her back down on the couch.

Her legs spread open when she hit the couch and quick as a cat I dropped to my knees between them and spread them wide apart. Her skirt rode high up her legs giving me instant access to her pretty thighs and crotch. She was crying now in fear and pain. Good!

"See what happens when you don't listen?" I licked her creamy thigh working my way upward. Her skin there was so smooth and soft and she tasted yummy. I licked her pussy through her silk panties. She was too scared to fight at this point and just lay there sobbing. I reached up and pulled her panties down.

"Janice, did your husband fuck you this morning? Ohh, I bet he did. Do you think any of his cum is still in there? Let me see if I can suck any of it out. You don't mind sharing do you? Good."

I guess it was the reference to her husband that roused her to action again. She began kicking at me and trying to get away.

" Get off of me! Let me go goddamnit!"

I slid back up her body and once again easily pinned her down, this time on her back on the sofa. She was laughably weak. I stared down at her.

Her lip was beginning to swell where I had slapped her and her cheeks were red from her feeble attempts to escape. She looked lovely to me.

'You're not too fucking smart are you Janice? Well you can't say I didn't warn you Hon."

With one hand I grabbed her throat and held her head down and with the other hand I reached back as far as I could and then violently slapped her face as hard as I could. The sound in the room was as loud as if a gunshot had gone off. Her swollen lip burst open and beautiful red splashes of blood covered her chin and cheek.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I slapped her bleeding face again and again and again. She howled out in pain but that only drove me to beat her harder. Again and again I hit her, the last blow causing her pretty little nose to erupt in a bloody torrent.

"Oh, look at you baby all bloody and shit. Yeah!" She was sobbing loudly now but I paid no attention to her cries. I pulled her roughly to her feet and dragged her to the bedroom and the queen -sized bed that was inside. The sheets on the bed I could throw out afterward but I didn't want blood all over the sofa.

I ripped her business suit right the fuck off of her. I was hot as a pistol at that point and there was no longer any holding back. I slapped her a few more times and then threw her roughly unto the bed. Her face was a bloody mess by that time and the rest of her looked good too. She wouldn't be doing too much fighting anymore if my guess was right.

I sat down on the bed with my wet pussy right over her bleeding mouth. My hands held her head still as I rode my pussy back and forth over her face. Her blood was a natural lube and I slide wetly back and forth. Oh. That felt so good!

"Get your tongue in my cunt you miserable piece of shit!" I pinched her brown nipples roughly and she cried out in pain but I felt her little tongue start to lick around. I rode her face like there was no tomorrow. Oh, I liked this! Pinching her nipples set off a muffled scream from her that vibrated my clit. Yeah!

I reached down and roughly jammed two fingers in her pussy. She was kind of dry down there but I finger fucked her roughly until she began to get wet despite herself. I grabbed her little clit and pinched it hard and it must have hurt like hell because she almost threw me completely off of her.

'Oh fuck Hon, you like that huh? That's the spirit. Now suck me baby, I'm close to cumming, you slut."

Truth be told, she wasn't the best pussy eater I'd ever had. I shuddered and came twice in about a thirty second span, but that was mostly because I was so aroused by the beating I had given her and all the blood and shit.

I rose off of her and looked at her pathetic face. Her blood was smeared all over her face now and her nose still trickled some. I lowered my breasts down and rubbed my nipples in it. Ohh, that was soo hot. She whimpered like a little child.

I raised her head to my chest. 'Lick your blood off my tits you little fucking whore." She weakly tried to pull away but another slap ended that idea.

"That's it," I said as she licked my tits clean, "now you're catching on." After a time I let her head drop back down and climbed off the bed.

"You're a mess Hon, I'm going to draw you a bath. Don't you even think about moving until I get back". I pinched her nipples hard to emphasize my point.

I filled the tub all the way to the top and then dragged her stumblingly to it. I pushed her roughly into it and water splashed out over the top but who cared? I climbed in after her.

I pushed her head under the water and held it there. Her eyes got big and she began splashing around as I laughed at her. I pulled her head up and she began choking and coughing as she tried to take in oxygen.

"Why you're still dirty you whore." I pushed her head back under. I loved watching her discomfort as she slowly drowned. Then I pulled her head back up.

'Not clean yet." Back under she went. Over and over again I played this delightful game with her, sometimes adding a slap across the face when I pulled her out. God, my pussy was dripping again.

After a time I pulled her out of the tub and dragged her back to bed.

"Were you ever a cheerleader Hon? I had you pegged as one the first time I saw you."

She looked at me and I could see confusion in her face as well as pain and fear. I began tying her wrists and ankles to the bedposts.

"Actually I made up a little cheer in your honor Hon. Want to hear it?" She looked up stupidly at me.

"Ok here goes. One two three four, you're a dirty fucking whore. That's the first line. Like it?" She was tied tightly now and hopefully she wouldn't be able to get loose now no matter what I did to her.

"Want to hear the rest? Ok." I leaned in close to her and whispered in her ear.

"Five six seven eight, killing you will sure feel great."

A look of horror on her face caused me to laugh. Tears came out of her eyes and ran down her cheeks.

"No, please. I've done everything you asked. No please.PLEASE NO!"

I gently licked the tears from her eyes and face. God it was like tasting the essence of fear itself. It was so yummy.

"Here's the best part Hon." I couldn't stop myself from laughing. "I'm not going to just kill you. I'm going to take my time with you. Oh yes! I'm going to cut you and burn you and do things to you that are really fucked up. Before I'm finished, you'll be begging me to kill you and eventually I will but not for a long, long time. We've got all the time in the world Hon. All the time in the world."

"NO! NO PLEASE NO! OH GOD LET ME GO!" AGHHHHHH! HELP ME PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!"

I came back into the bedroom with the set of knives that I had sharpened to a razor's edge.

"Let's get started shall we Hon. Please scream as much as you like. No one can hear you except for me and I fucking love it."

"NO NO AGGGHHH. NO! NO!"

"Yes!"

It was three am according to the clock in the bedroom. Who knew ten hours could go by so quickly? Ten hours of wonderful bliss. Of course I guess that depends on your point of view. I don't think that Janice would have considered it bliss.

"Would you Janice?" I tapped her lifeless leg beside me. Well, she probably wouldn't have been able to answer me anyway what with her tongue gone and all. I finally found the perfect way to shut up that bitch. I giggled uncontrollably. I ought to mail it to her husband. He'd probably thank me.

I hated to leave that comfortable bed and the warm pool of Janice's blood that I was soaking in. I laughed to myself as I wondered whether or not I had discovered a new skin care process. Why you too can have softer skin, just slaughter your neighbor or loved one and soak in the gore. Umm, yummy, god, I'd love to see that commercial on television.

Laughing to myself I walked to the shower, turned on the water to hot and stepped in. I was still partially aroused but I had cum so many times when I was partying with Janice that I was interested in only getting cleaned up.