Born from a Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly rough hairy hands wrapped around her from behind, squeezing her breasts and roughly kneading her nipples. Simone looked at the hands in surprise and disgust. Only Eddie would take such an opportunity to cop a feel while rescuing her. He took his sweet time pulling her from the hole. His rough hands were practically mauling her firm tits, his thick fingers roughly manipulating her sensitive nipples as she was slowly being pulled from the hole.

"You son of a..." Her curse went unfinished as Eddie tossed her head first onto the ground. Simone's face smeared across the dusty surface of the street, and the sound from her fall was drowned out by Eddie's laughter.

She spun quickly to her back, wiping the dust from her face before Eddie started pointing. The fat man continued his playful assault; his laughter was genuine, as if what happened was actually funny. His eyes teared, and he held his side in pain. He wasn't the least agile, and in his hysterical state even less so.

He reminded her of a little boy with a crush on a girl, who pulls her hair to get her attention. It was hard for Simone not to be enraged by his actions; he tried to humiliate her, and openly groped her without permission.

"Thanks for helping me. Now fuck off!" Simone said turning away from the fat man. Reacting to his childish nature would only encourage him.

"Come on, kitty! I was only messing around." That was probably the closest he would get to apologizing.

"Whatever, Eddie. Go away." She said, without even bothering to look at him.

"Are you sure you don't want to hear what I've got to say?" He shouted; Simone had already put a considerable distance between the two of them; nothing that came through the fatso's mouth could possibly interest her.

"It's about your boyfriend, Porter!" It was Eddie's last attempt.

"How do you know his name?" Simone shouted back as she halted and turned to face him. She had never mentioned it before.

"Porter and I are buddies, he told me about his little plan." Eddie explained, after he came running in her direction.

"You could never be his 'buddy'! There is no plan; it's probably one of your lies!" Simone didn't believe him.

"Really, kitty? Then how would I know you two were going to spend some time at your sister's place, after years of working without a break?" Eddie questioned her. "How would I know he drives a '92-piece-of-crap Taurus with a broken taillight?"

"Ok, I am listening." Simone didn't want to admit the possibility of Eddie telling the truth.

"Sorry to inform, kitty, but he used you. He told me how he enjoyed shoving his pencil dick up that tight cunt of yours, and how he eventually got tired of it." Eddie had a cynical smile on his face. "He had no more use for you, so he faked the car trouble and dumped your ass."

"You are crazy if you think I believe those lies! Porter could never do something like that!" Simone instantly regretted wasting her time.

"You can keep on fooling yourself, kitty." He continued. "But I bet those tiny lace panties you are wearing won't help you bringing him back. They were a present from him, right?"

"Ho... How?" Simone wasn't able to finish her sentence. Was the weasel telling the truth, after all? There was no way for him to know an intimate thing like that. Did Porter really abandon her on a deserted road?

"I know how you feel, kitty. The story of my life." Eddie laughed.

Dark clouds of smoke still filled the skyline, moving slowly with the current of the wind. They were now directly overhead, and the fact did not alleviate the heat in any way but it did add an ominous scene to the clearing that Simone and Eddie occupied.

"I need a minute." Simone felt her knees weakening and used a large log nearby for support. As she sat down and crossed her superb legs, her skirt rose up showing off her taut thighs.

"The word is full of assholes who don't give a damn about anyone but themselves." Eddie sounded like he was talking about himself. "Take that Cole imbecile we met earlier, for instance. I bet he hides behind his holier than thou attitude and good looks just to trick women to fuck him!"

"You don't even know the guy!" Simone stated, clearly upset.

"Doesn't matter, I am good at reading people." Eddie tried to rationalize upon his stupid theory. "He teases women! He learns their weak spot and uses it against them!"

"What about you, kitty? You wear that 'fuck-me' skirt to tease me?" Eddie sneered in Simone's direction. Simone ignored him once more; she had been ignoring his base insults, and bravado since they 'accidentally' met again. "I know what you trying to do, but it won't work. If I did decide to fuck you, it would be the happiest day of your life. Probably ask me to marry you on the spot." Eddie bragged as he moved his eyes to Simone's resting form.

"Is it possible for someone to be lamer than you?" Simone wished he would simply disappear.

"That's all I need: some love-struck chick clinging to me just 'cause I pasted her ass with more cock than she ever dreamed of." He continued. "I bet that juicy cunt of yours is so tight my pinky would barely fit inside you, let alone my fat cock."

"You know what, Eddie? You are right, it is tight! Very tight, actually! Tighter than any of the cheap, toothless whores you must have begged to fuck, including your mom, you pathetic twit!" She finally exploded.

"Hey, don't go talking about my mama!" He protested.

"What a moron!" Simone thought. Eddie watched her with leering eyes. She wore a green dress that rose unbelievably high, showing off her long legs, which were accented by the four-inch heeled shoes she wore. Eddie enjoyed the way her dress clung to her body.

The ravishing heat helped a lot, her body perspired, causing the dress to cling to her firm tits and accented her slim waist. The short dress rode up her thighs, and settled in a clump in her lap, barely concealing her lace white panties. Beneath the heavy tree line, the ashes barely touched the brooding form of Simone Archer. She was tired; her mental state needed a rest. Her mind was in turmoil over Eddie words. She thought Porter loved her, Eddie informed her differently. His words had a ring of truth to them that could not be denied. Was everything she believed a lie?

The heat caused her tight dress to cling to her body. Sweat rolled down her face, and her short dress clung to her slim legs. The unbearable heat began to take its toll upon her slim physique and overworked mind. Eddie chuckled to himself as he drew closer to the sitting form of Simone, who seemed oblivious to his heavy steps until his thick voice, oozing with ridicule brought her out of her numb state. "Still brooding over that sissy boyfriend of yours? You are moping over here like a kitten over spilled milk." Eddie said. She felt herself shiver at the touch of one of his hands upon her right shoulder, it was unnerving to feel the other grasp her thin waist and lift her from her sitting position upon the log. "Don't touch me!" Simone said stepping away from him. "Hey, relax you stupid gal. I ain't trying to feel you up. We have to get going. Now move that tight ass and quit your fucking brooding." Eddie said. Simone ignored his insulting words; she remained still, choosing not to follow the foul-mouthed loathsome man. "Lets go, kitty!" Eddie said, grasping her hand and leading them through the thick fog. "We ain't got all fucking day!" Simone was weak from the taxing effort of roaming across the rugged landscape, but she was not helpless. She swayed her arms hard, freeing her hand from his grasp. Eddie was unaccustomed to reacting to fast movements, which caused him to lose his balance and fall. His landing was rough, and left him pretty scraped up. "That's a pretty neat trick, kitty." Eddie said rising to his feet. "Care to try it again." "If you insist." Simone said simply. Another firm push knocked Eddie flat upon his ass, his face grew red with fury and embarrassment. "You're gonna pay for that, bitch!" Eddie threatened her. "You brought it upon yourself; all you had to do was be nice. You've been arrogant and despicable from the start. I am sick of the names! My name is Simone, not bitch, nor kitty! Do we understand each other?" Simone said. "We will understand one another when I'm pounding that skinny ass into the ground, slut! I'm gonna..." Eddie ended his sentence abruptly, the pupils of his eyes narrowed in a glare of concentration that seemed to be focused on anything but the visual.

A soft pounding beat in the distance caught his attention. The pounding was not so much heard as it was felt. His large feet, planted firmly upon the ground, felt the slight rumbling, so slight, in fact, Simone wondered if he was pulling a trick to catch her off guard, and if so, the man needed some new techniques, this one wasn't working. "You're gonna what, fatty?" Simone challenged him. "Quiet!" Eddie said waving his hands in a downward motion. "Something is coming this way!" Eddie seemed accustomed to these sights; heavy fog wasn't uncommon to him. Simone was not, the entire scene seemed surreal.

Simone heard the sound as well and looked back, curiously. Eddie was quickly behind her, his arms wrapped around her tight body. She could feel the sweat from his chest against her back. His body was hot, nearly seething from the surroundings high temperature. His breath was hotter, it cascaded over her neck, and his mouth was so close to her ear she could feel his lips brush her earlobe as he spoke in a soft whisper. "See the bizarre shadowy figures heading our way? They won't hesitate to kill us. Don't move, don't even breathe." Eddie said from behind her. Simone had to trust him, though she didn't like it. She had been betrayed so many times in the past, trust was a word nearly forgotten. She could not tell if he was telling the truth about the danger they were in, and had to follow her instincts, the same instincts that told her Porter loved her. Suddenly they were all around them; smoky beings with phantasmagorical appearance lingering above the ground. They were fast, numerous and seemingly came out of nowhere. Thick grass and heavy leaves that cascaded from the ground were twirling around them.

The noise was deafening, Eddie held Simone tightly in his grasp, his voice was low and deep, his hot breath flowing over her ear and neck, with each slowly spoken word. "Those things do not see things as we do. They see motions, movements. As far as they are concerned we are unmoving, a rock perhaps." Eddie's arms were wrapped tightly around the un-moving Simone Archer. "How do you know that?" She remained perfectly still as the beings lingered past them, she could feel her dress clinging to the hot skin of Eddie. His hormones caused him to sweat profusely. His odor was thick and overly masculine; his very smell seemed to permeate the air and Simone's nostrils. Thoroughly wrapped in his arms, she felt a strange sense of comfort amidst the stampede of shadowy forms around them. Goosebumps formed on her neck and spine, Eddie's hot breath flowed over the naked skin of her neck, increasing the level of intense heat. The foggy figures were all around them, close enough for Simone to notice fine details about their eerie appearance. The smoke-like beings shuddered suddenly, ripples going through them. The ripples slowly became waves, only to return to their initial state soon after.

Eddie was firmly planted upon the ground, his knees locked, his body upright and tense. Simone could feel his large gut as he held her. His grip was tight, but not enough so she couldn't breathe. Her feet dangled off the ground, due to Eddie's pressure.

His hands were not idle while holding the motionless form of Simone Archer. Both hands had cupped her breasts as the shadowy figures raced by them.

"You bastard!" Simone whispered through clinched teeth. "Careful, kitty, they will hear you." Eddie whispered in a mocking tone. She could feel his sweat soaking through the back of her dress, and could only imagine the large grin that probably covered his rugged face. It began slowly, something was pressing against Simone's tight buttocks. That something began to rise upward, swelling against the crack of her ass, pressing her flimsy dress inward until it began to feel like a thong. "Feel that, kitty?" Eddie said, as he grinded his pelvis forward and lifted her body slightly upward, and then down, allowing the bulge that formed in his pants to rub against the softness of her dress and force its way between her buttocks. "You perverted pig!" Simone whispered, wondering why she hadn't knocked that smirk off his face yet. She knew why. Any sudden movement would give them away; she doubted they would last long against the hundreds and hundreds of stampeding strange figures. The cock pressing against her ass, cuddling between the tightness of her buttocks, felt hot and large. Its heat matching the intense weather, and then some. She could almost feel the veins protruding outward through her dress, it was incredibly hard. She couldn't believe the heat of the organ against her backside. It felt like hot coal, throbbing hot coal with ridges and protruding veins. One of his hands was softly kneading Simone's breasts, and the other with its flat palm pressed against Simone's pelvis, forcing her backward, forcing her tight ass to snuggle with the hard cock. "Mmpphhh!" Simone whimpered, bringing her head downward and biting into the forearm wrapped around her chest. "Quiet," Eddie said ominously. Simone's eyes flittered opened from their clinched state to see several shadowy figures come to a halt in their proximity. Convinced they were merely stationary objects, they left an evanescent trail as they took off, re-joining the others. With Simone being held like a side of beef, and the smoky forms all around them, she had to contain the movement from her legs. Her knees bent slightly, and she curled her feet behind Eddie's calves. This was out of necessity and nothing else, although Eddie didn't see it that way. "Can't get close enough, can you slut?" he asked mockingly. Simone's movement to keep her body still only made matters worse. The rock hard cock rudely spread the perfectly rounded globes of her buttocks as it snuggled itself between her ass cheeks. Both Simone's skirt and Eddie's pants separated his cock from her bare skin, but she could still feel its intense heat and clinched her teeth in defiance. "You prick, I hate you!" Simone whispered, the words barely audible among the bizarre creatures. While one hand cupped her firm tits, another rested on her belly. Eddie could notice her stomach jump and twitch. He knew she couldn't move, and his movements were so slight, the herding figures could not detect them.

Her dress was already clinging to her thighs and loins thanks to the heat. Eddie enjoyed her unintended squirming at his touch. Simone had long repressed her sexual appetite. Porter being the only man she had ever been with. He loved her gently, and was nurturing during their lovemaking, she wasn't used to force or aggressiveness.

Eddie work upon her body was meticulate. Only he wasn't working with lumber, or landscape, he was working her body, working it like a fine instrument. Her neck and ears were sensitive to the touch; Eddie seemed to know this from the outset. The man was a pig; he acted, and smelled the part. Simone could not believe his audacity. "It's only a matter of time, kitty." He said. The mere thought of this egocentric prick's boast, who was now groping her, brought Simone out of her stupor. Eddie could feel Simone tightening upon him, he could sense her rage boiling in the depths of her soul, and did not want to be on the receiving end of it. This did not, however, deter him in any way. In fact, her resistance only made the prize that much more rewarding. The shadowy figures faded into the dense fog, leaving the two alone. Simone had no misgivings about breaking the arms that held her in this groping manner. "The good news, kitty, we escaped detection. The bad news, there's more!" Eddie whispered in his all too familiar lecherous tone. "I told you to stop calling me that!" Simone said, before turning her head toward the heavy rumbling in the distance. "Just be cool. You can kick my ass when this is over. Until then hold tight, kitty!" Eddie said, oozing the last word out with sarcasm. His feet moved across the thick grass toward a large wall nearby. Their current location was not advantageous for their continued existence. Simone felt stupid being held by him, her feet still looped behind his calves, her arms still pinned to her waist by his arms. She could sense the danger as well as Eddie. She actually understood why they had to remain together, but she surely didn't like it. Simone heard a zip sound and felt something brush her inner thigh; something hot moving upward, uncomfortably close to her vulnerable groin, her short skirt and spread legs certainly didn't help her condition. She counted the hands upon her body, one still groping her breasts, and the other remained upon her flat stomach. It was not a hand rising upward between her legs. Simone look back upon him, he wasn't incredibly good looking, in fact he was ugly, ape ugly. His jaw was square, to the point of Neanderthal; his nose was thick and seemed to cover more of his face than it should. His lips, like the nose were thick, and seemed to cover too much of his face. The thick lips only added to the contempt she felt for him when he mocked, or made faces at her.

His eyes were deep set, and the pupils were constantly looking her over, undressing her. That face probably inhibited him from getting laid more than he already was; it didn't inhibit his male chauvinistic attitude, though. Simone squirmed in his grasp, exerting more of her power. The heat was excruciating. Alone, she was perspiring enough to make her dress cling to her body. With the arms of Eddie holding her so tightly, and her back pressed against his sweaty chest, Simone felt her entire body soaked in sweat. Moreover, almost all of it belonged to the strong odor of Eddie. The intruder was moving upward between her legs. She stopped breathing, her chest began pounding faster, and she hoped Eddie could not feel her pounding heart, or lack of breathing. The thing between her legs was hot, and extremely hard.

Even with her legs spread, she could feel the thing touch the inner thighs of both legs. It made contact with her damp panties that were already smeared against her pussy. The contact caused her heart to skip, and her stomach to jump. Her chest heaved outward as she tried to breathe in the thick heat permeated air. The thick smell of the scorched wild plant life that filled the air with its herbal scent, the trees with century old bark that added a musky smell to the herbs, seemed to disappear.

The seething object that pressed her panties against her loins was fatter than she'd have expected, her loins blocking its path. Simone looked downward and could see the front of her dress being pushed outward. The outline of the fat cock that throbbed under the dress' damp material could be seen, clearly. His cock, like his ego, was incredibly large. Simone couldn't move; curiosity alone held her in place. Her breathing was becoming ragged, his hands seemed everywhere. His large cock had nestled itself comfortably under her short dress and pressed upward against her panties. Simone's legs were slightly spread; the fat cock slowly pulsated against lips of her pussy in a taunting manner. Two hands held her tits firmly, groping and squeezing the nipples causing her to squirm back against the fat body behind her. "Here they come." Eddie said, his voice thick, and his breath hot as he purposely pressed his lips to Simone's ear as he spoke the words. Simone bit her lower lip and closed her eyes. It was hard to focus on the lumbering beings. Hot breath continued to flow over her neck and ear. Pawing hands that worked with gentle precision continued roaming over her body.

123456...9