Born from a Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock rested against her soaked loins and pulsated madly while twitching upward. Simone was literally squirming against the organ's heat. Her nipples were clearly visible through her sweat soaked dress. Eddie used her body as a tool as well, a tool of investigation. The constant manipulation was getting to her, despite her hate for the manipulator. Simone hardly noticed their slow movement away from the bizarre creatures. Although menacing, there was a sort of gentleness about them that soothed her as they lumbered forth. Her feet exerted more pressure on Eddie's calves, and her body relaxed from its rigid state as Eddie slowly moved them out of the path of danger. Safely out of the path, the two remained motionless as the final wave of shadowy figures moved in cross-crossing motions through the streets. These were not mindless creatures, they were privy to the arts of war; the second wave obviously a mop up crew to catch anything the first, much quicker group, may have missed. They were nearly out of sight; only crossing patterns blended in the thick fog remained of their presence. Still Eddie held Simone from behind, once soft and explorative hands had now moved into an all out groping stage. Nipples were roughly abused through her green dress, he seemed to rotate her body in horizontal and vertical motions, causing his cock to grind and slither across her loins and buttocks. "Damn, I can't decide whether I'm dumping my load in your tight little pussy or round ass." Eddie said, his roaming hands were now all over her delicate body. His lips brushing against her ear as he continued raining obscenities through his hot breath. "You're not as easy a piece of ass as I thought you'd be, but you're a piece of ass none the less." Eddie seemed to know the effects the mist left by those beings caused.

"Damn you, Eddie!" Simone breathed between tightly clenched teeth, and flittering eyes. "Can't you say anything nice, why do you have to torture me like this? I haven't done anything to you." Simone's words were raspy and coming in gasps. "But you surely will, kitty" He hissed into her ear.

She could almost feel his lecherous smile from behind her, Simone's feet dangled off the ground as he held her in the air. That heavy cock continued to throb against her pussy lips, and her dress seemed to cling to her like a second skin. She was almost used to the animalistic smell that flooded her nostrils with the aroma of sex. The blistering heat weakened and aroused her, the soft breeze did nothing to cool her body, but it did carry the thick smell that surrounded them. The heat caused the plant life to sweat, filling the air with its moisture. This moisture, like the breeze, lacked any cooling trait. In fact, Simone felt as if she was in a sweltering green house, with a loathsome man molesting her beyond the point of awareness. Awareness of their plight, of his name-calling, or even the fact she hated him. Simone was only aware of the hands, the roaming hands that played her soft body like a fiddle while she dangled off the ground. Hands that ensured her tight ass and moist pussy stayed in constant contact with the seething iron bar emitting from his groin. His heavy large hand was placed firmly against her belly, she was unable to hide her erratic breathing, she sucked her stomach inward and her heart skipped several beats as another hand began toying with the waistband of her panties. The dipping hand caused her to gasp rapidly, her tummy jumping, and her breast heaving against the groping hands upon her tits. Her head fell backwards; her long red hair flowed outward and stuck to Eddie's shoulders in a sweaty mess. The back of her head rested on his broad shoulder. Her arms were limp at her sides. Her feet dangled helplessly, she was merely a toy for the overweight man to grope.

Her nipples were nearly as hard as the cock pressing against her body; her panties were beyond the point of damp. They were wet, soaking wet, and any attempt to hide her arousal was gone. Her breathing was coming in short quick gasps; her heart pounded so loud she felt embarrassed and hoped he could not hear it.

"God, what is happening to me? I want him!" She thought to herself, she wanted him so fucking bad her fists clinched in self-anger. Was she that easy to manipulate? She was cumming, her panties were drenched, and did little to ebb the flow of juices as they flowed over the fat cock that was currently pulsating against the lips of her inflamed pussy. Simone's back lay flush against the chest of Eddie; she could feel him chuckling behind her, almost as if her squirming body was a source of amusement. He hadn't really done anything yet, no lip smearing kisses, no gentle words like Porter. Eddie had not even called her by her real name.

Not an inch of that fat cock had entered her body and she was cumming all over the place. They had nothing in common, their conversation thus far had been 'fuck you bitch' and 'shut up slut'. But it was one act, one simple act by the fat pig that made Simone want to kiss him until her lips were pasted to his face permanently.

With her head back on his shoulders, the heat punished her delicate face with unforgiving intensity; even through tightly clenched eyes, she could feel its burning sensation. Her body was shaking from her orgasm, her small fists clenched the hem of her mini-skirt tightly, she bit her bottom lip and her entire body seemed to melt into the man behind her.

One of the hands groping her squirming body had moved over her face, over her eyes, blocking the scorching feeling, removing the hair stuck to the side of her face due to the sweltering heat. Eddie knew the evanescent fog brought an uninhibited lust in the outsiders.

While one hand was now firmly entrenched in her panties, thick fingers played her exposed pussy lips, his rock hard cock throbbing madly against her cunt. Her firm tits being mauled without care through her dress, yet Eddie covered her eyes; a simple act whose only purpose was her comfort. Eddie literally peeled Simone from his body, his cock dragging across her tight pussy as he did so. She immediately missed the feeling of his fat cocks pressed against her cunt and blushed as her feet touched the ground. Her knees were weak and almost buckled upon themselves as she gazed at Eddie's form.

Sweat poured off his fat physique as if he emerged from a shower. The sight of his fat, nine-inch cock jutting outward from his hairy crotch, extremely large, was beyond intense. Angry blue veins crisscrossed upward, ending below the head. Eddie stood in front Simone Archer; his pants lay on the ground at his feet; his sweating form glowed. "Well, kitty, are you just going to stand there? I need a piece of ass right now. You are my little piece of ass, ain't you?" He said before splashing a wide grin.

Simone turned away from him; she could not believe how easily he seduced her. Porter used her, then told Eddie he was going to dump her. Simone felt betrayed; maybe this was why she fell so easily to Eddie's charms, or lack there of. 'Piece of ass', she hated those words, but it was true. She didn't know which she preferred bitch, or piece of ass, it didn't matter. The sweaty pig could have asked her to marry him, and she would have made a wedding gown out of the plant life right on the spot. "Well bitch, what are you waiting for? You want me so fucking bad you can't breathe!" He said, a snicker following his words. She couldn't breathe right, her heart was pounding madly; she wanted to run away, back to the safety of her home. She did not want her heart broken again. Her feelings were always deep, and ran to the core of her being. What if Eddie did something else like he did earlier when he covered her eyes? What if he did something that made her heart flutter and her throat dry? To him she was a piece of ass, someone to 'dump a load of cum into' probably brag to his buddies how he finally bagged a hot girl. Simone wanted him bad, her toes curled at the thought of what he would do to her.

Great sex, if that was all this was, then she would be all for it. But she was scared, she wasn't acting normally. One minute he was just badmouthing her, the next he was fucking her. What would happen next? A full-blown crush on him, and daydreams about having his baby? "Hey, kitty, if you're worried about me laughing at you while you're acting like a fucking crybaby when I stuff you with cock, don't! I'll be too busy telling you what an easy piece of ass you are." Eddie said. He was worse than Porter was, Simone sighed. Who was she kidding? It looked like she couldn't control her basic instincts and she already had a full-blown crush on the fat pig. She turned to face him, her body rose from the ground in a blatant defiance of gravity. She was all over him in less than a second. The fat guy did not even seemed surprised, his hands remained on his hips as Simone's lips pressed against his, she licked the underside of his upper lip and softly bit his bottom lip before sucking on it, softly at first and than with more enthusiasm until she could stand it no longer, and pasted her face against his. His arms remained in their confident state, hands rested on his hips, as if by allowing Simone to kiss him he was doing her a favor. Her state of levitation allowed her to smother Eddie with a lip-smearing kiss, her hands franticly moved under her green dress, finding the hem of her panties. She began peeling them from her hips and down her thighs while her body squirmed against him. She rubbed her knees together trying to force the silk material downward. She could not get her panties off fast enough and sighed happily through her smothering kiss when they dangled off her feet onto the ground. Simone's hands ran seductively through her long red hair, letting it flow through her fingers and fall wildly over her shoulders and the small of her back. They were now barely touching each other, his hands were idle upon his hips, and her own hands were above her head as she continued in her state of levitation.

Her knees squirmed against one another as his cock maneuvered its way beneath her skirt. Just feeling the intense heat of the hard-ridged cock as its base pressed against her pouting pussy lips caused Simone to squeal through her kissing mouth. He tasted salty, and unkept; she never even bothered to think what someone like Eddie would taste like. She never thought, nor wanted to know what a man like him would taste like when her lips were kissing his face and her soft tongue was licking his rough skin. His taste resembled his looks: rough, brutal, and uncivilized. His very odor and uncaring demeanor was repulsing and exciting Simone to a squirming frenzy. She wanted him so bad she was on the verge of forcing him to fuck her, she needed human companionship -- more, she needed his companionship - she needed his arms wrapped around her slim body, filling her with more cock than she could comprehend and more cum than she could sustain. Eddie smiled and grasped the hem of her skirt, her heart pounded so loudly he could hear its paced thumping. Her entire body quivered and jerked upon their contact. Eddie could sense her willingness, and wondered why Porter would ever let this fine piece of ass out of his sight for even a second. Simone lifted her arms over her head as Eddie lifted her dress upward exposing her naked body. He tossed the dress over his shoulder and pulled Simone to him. His fat lips crushing hers, her naked breasts crushed against his chest. His arms wrapped around her tight body in a devastating embrace.

Simone scissored her legs around his waist and gasped into his kissing mouth as the head of his cock pressed against the entrance of her pussy. Eddie grasped the back of her head and pulled her kissing lips from his. "Enjoy the ride, kitty." He said.

"Oh, Gawd!" Simone whimpered, her heart fluttered and her mind felt giddy as Eddie took command of the situation and her body. Simone's eyes grew wide, and her mouth opened in surprise, his cock at the entrance of her tight dripping pussy. "How does that feel baby." Eddie said sticking his fat tongue out. Simone licked the tongue; her eyes stared into his, partly out of shock, mostly out of lust. "Hard! Oh, God, so hard." Simone said. Her hands were clinched in small fists and rested on Eddie's chest. His hands held her slim waist, as her legs stayed wrapped around his waist. Her shoes were crossed at the ankles. Simone could not believe how fast she ended up in this position; five minutes ago, she was fully dressed, comprehending her next action. Now her panties were at a crumpled heap at Eddie's feet, her dress was lying on the ground behind them, tossed aside with disdain. Only her shoes remained, and she wished those were somewhere else besides her feet. Obediently, still clinging to him, Simone sucked in the hot heavy air like it there was not much of it left. He was still smiling, he was always smiling. She had time to study his ugly face; she was so close she could see the pores of his skin. His teeth were yellow, but that did not deter his broad smile.

His skin was rough, a sight more clearly seen due to her proximity. The simplicity and ego of the man was almost refreshing. His smile, almost mocking in its make up was contagious. What bothered her immensely before now pleased her. Her eyes stared hungrily into his, her mouth hung open in air gasping anticipation. His fat cockhead pressed against her tight pussy. It just sat there in throbbing silence, pressing against, but not entering her quivering body. She did not expect the kiss, and almost exploded in orgasmic meltdown when it came. His tongue entered her mouth without warning; like his skin, it was salty and rough, it seemed to delicately scratch her gums as he explored her mouth. Their saliva seemed to mix and congeal inside her mouth.

His tongue was large and thick; her mind reeled when he licked the back of her teeth and pressed the rough object against the roof of her mouth. Her cheeks were bulged out as the tongue roughly fucked her mouth. The kiss seemed to cause the head of his cock to throb insanely; she could feel the pulsating madness below her and was grateful for the hands that held her waist, knowing she would have fallen to the ground in a crumpled heap had they not.

The gum-swabbing tongue caused her to cum, she whimpered into the probing mouth of Eddie, wondering what would happen once the pig actually began fucking her. Twice he made her come, she knew his ego would be unbearable in the future, she knew he could feel her warm juices flowing down that fat cock pressed against her tight pussy lips. Eddie's eyes opened wide in wonderment, her thoughts were inside his head, her dreams, her desires, thoughts of love, and lust mixing upon one another. Her innate goodness and repressed sexuality all flowing through his brain like a whirlwind. Eddie was stunned, his tongue laid in the depths of Simone's mouth, throbbing against her gums, the fat cock-head against her pussy lips swelled outward. It seemed to grow harder than it was before.

He could feel his massive balls swelling and tightening. The veins crisscrossed in an angry manner from the mind violation and grew dark purple in color. His heart now pounded madly like hers, his entire body grew tighter, veins protruded angrily outward from his chest and arms. Wild with seething emotions of betrayal, and devious manipulations, mixed with wanting lust bordering on the levels of rapture, she took advantage of Eddie stunned state. Her mouth seized what it wanted and needed, his tongue, his very essence. Her lips curled around the throbbing tongue in her mouth, running her own underneath the slimy, salty apparatus that so crudely filled her sweet mouth with its vile spit. Her face pressed hungrily against his, nearly bobbing back and forth in an effort to match his gum swabbing kiss, her heart pounded furiously in rhythm with his, there minds merged as their bodies melted upon one another in a skin smearing embrace. Eddie's hands were everywhere, investigating the skin of her back, marveling at her slim waist and smooth skin. Simone's arms wrapped tightly around his thick neck, she sucked his tongue deep into her mouth before her entire face lay plastered to his in an unrecognizable frenzy.

Her nose crushed backwards by his thick nostrils, her lips sprayed outward against his, trying to merge her face as intimately as their minds. Her toes curled in her shoes, her tongue licked the underside of his slavishly, basking in the musky taste of his flesh.

The cock head seemed enormous as it penetrated Simone's tight pussy, her body jerked as it breached her cuntlips, she felt like a virgin. Her firm tits were crushed against Eddie's chest, the pounding of his heart sent waves of Goosebumps across her skin. She couldn't breathe, and the throat filling tongue had nothing to with it. "Oh, Gawd!" Simone screamed, her head flew backwards while her grip around his neck tightened. Saliva from their drenching kiss sprayed from her mouth as she screamed. The fat cock entered her pussy like a burning rod; nearly half of the pulsating member penetrated her in one brutal thrust. Her mind was on the verge of black out and reached for happy thoughts to hold upon and keep her conscious. She felt like a stuffed turkey on thanksgiving, her tight cunt was stuffed with so much cock she gasped franticly for air. Simone had been fucked by endowed men before, she even considered Porter quite big. But nothing like this; Eddie filled her tight pussy with so much cock the outline could be seen through her firm belly. She had never been fucked by such an immense cock; her nerves were on fire, sending impulses throughout her entire body. Her clit was so sensitive a feather could bring her off. This wasn't a feather; this was veined cock whose foreskin was rough and unforgiving. The fat cock was harder than anything she ever felt, it wasn't throbbing inside her, it was pounding, like his heart, pounding against the sensitive button of her clit, causing shockwaves through her tortured pussy and back again. Her head swung forward violently and smashed against Eddie hard shoulders, the violent impact cut her lip against her teeth, her lips curled backward and white teeth clenched upon each other ignoring the blood from her bottom lip. Incoherent thoughts flooded Simone's mind, and she whimpered in high-pitched squeals, as her face lay crushed between his neck and shoulders. His fat hairy balls were drenched with her cum, they were both a soaked mess, her hair lay splattered all over his sweaty face, and stuck to him in mixture of sweat. Eddie peeled the sticky hair from his face with one hand. He patted the top of Simone's head, almost petting her as one would a dog. "You're sexy when you squirm, kitty." Eddie said, before flexing his cock.

"Mmmph!" Simone gagged, biting into the thick neck of Eddie. He was toying with her; she laced around his body so tight her legs began to cramp up, and her thin arms wrapped around his large form, fingernails raked his back. She clawed at him, she clawed his back and bit his neck, sucking on it, absorbing the musky odor and sweat between her curled lips. "Just relax kitty, you're almost half way there." Eddie said, holding her slim waist tightly. "I hate you!" Simone sobbed, unable to remove her lips from the thick neck of Eddie. His hands already circled around her slim waist pushed her downward, while plunging his hips upward, thrusting his cock deeper into her pussy.

"Would you hate me more if I told you I just made up that story about your boyfriend so I could screw you?" Eddie held her hips, looking down at the juncture of their bodies where his bloated cock-tip disappeared into the clinging lips of her pussy.

"I just met him at the side of the road, seeking help, and he told me all that stuff. He said the panties were an anniversary present." The fat man pushed his prick in her cunt again, making Simone gasp as she felt inch after inch of his long, hard cock slide relentlessly up her gooey snatch. "He actually said he loved you very much." "You fucking liar! Ung! Mpphh! No more! Oh, my God! OhmyGod!" Simone sobbed; her face was smeared against the side of him. Her nose and lips crushed against the side of his face, tears flowed down her eyes, they flowed over his rough cheeks and on too his massive shoulders.

123456...9