Born from a Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingernails dug into the flesh of his back. Like her lip he was bleeding, he did not feel it. Her scissored legs around his waist began to loosen, the crossed feet beginning to untangle and almost falling from his tight ass. Her face was contorted in agony; she wished the cock in her pussy would cease its uninhibited pounding against her tortured clit. She wished she never knew the truth about his lies and conniving plan to fuck her. She wished he had one evil thought in his head besides her squirming body. She wished the cock stuffing her body did not belong to such an asshole, but most of all she prayed she was not enjoying it.

She barely had time to react before the fat cockhead was once again separating her pussy lips demanding entry. His fat tongue hung out of his mouth in drooling anticipation while he slowly pushed her downward.

"How could she be so stupid?" She thought as her legs slowly spread against their will and the fat iron bar of a cock began to fill her tight belly with its throbbing hardness. Her lips curled back, flashing gleaming white teeth, her eyes narrowed into a glare.

"Agghhh! It hurts!" Simone groaned as the fat cock head spread her pussy lips apart and breached further her tight pussy.

"It hurts so much!" Simone moaned through clenched teeth, spreading her legs even further to alleviate the stuffing, the muscles in her thighs began to ache. Eddie smiled at the sight, and inched his way forward, burying several more inches of his cock into Simone's pussy.

"Ohhhhh! I can't stand it! It's too big, too much!" Simone whimpered throwing her head sideways and back again, her long red hair following her movements covering her face with its fullness sticking to her amidst the perpetration.

"Spread your fucking legs!" Eddie growled.

"Ungggggg! They are spread as far as... Oh Gawd!" Simone cried, her hands grasped her long hair, pulling on it as he inched his cocks deeper into her tight body.

"Fuck! I'll do it for you!" Eddie said. One arm reached downward, his heavy sweaty palm grasped the underside of her thighs tightly, almost bruising the skin.

He spread her legs wide until she thought she was doing the splits in mid-air. The other held her firmly, several more inches of cock entered her, stuffing her tight pussy, and her face locked in a tight grimace, her fingernails digging into the chest of the fat man.

Eddie began moving his hips in a slow rotating manner, half of his cock shoved deep inside her ravished body, screwing her in a slow agonizing manner, lifting her legs higher. She was so open, so nakedly vulnerable; her glare had turned into a look of distress, as if she wanted to cry.

Eddie began grinding his hips forward, plastering her, stuffing her with his cock in a slow agonizing manner. He continued inching Simone downward, each whimper, each sobbing cry, filling him with pride.

His arm laced around her waist in a manner almost comforting, finding and applying pressure to points of stress, relaxing her body, causing her to melt against him, both physically and mentally. The other reached downward under her knees and lifted her slightly upward, spreading her legs as far as they would go.

He started mauling her breasts, squeezing them back against her chest, groping the firm flesh of her tits with all the gentleness of an ape. Her nipples were not treated much better, pinched and rolled between his thick thumb and fingers.

The thick drooling mouth of Eddie began sucking her tits into his mouth, the grinding ceased with a forward plunge burying the last four inches of his cock to the hilt. The pussy-stuffing invasion ended with one final plunge that flattened his loins against hers. He had sunk every inch of that iron-bar into her tortured pussy.

Suddenly, Simone felt the last vestiges of air leave her body in one final thrust, her scream was a silent wail, her head darted backwards and her pupils once dilated grew in volume before crossing in the corner of her eyes. Her eyelashes flittered, her mouth shaped in a wide oval. The unnerving crisscrossed eyes suddenly disappeared into the back of her skull, leaving only the whites of her eyes, which stared forward blankly.

"Oh God, I can't take it! That's enough! Oh stop, please! I hate you, I... Oh, Gawd!" Simone screamed when Eddie's hairy groin smashed against her shaved one. She could feel his pubic hair grinding against her flesh. He held her there, relishing in her disheveled look of ecstasy and pain. He flexed his cock repeatedly, fucking her lights out without actually moving. Her head fell backwards, long red hair soaked with sweat hung from her skull in her non-moving state.

The flexing cock kept her from passing out, the pulsating member caused her pussy to be erotically charged; the slightest movement from Eddie activated one orgasm after another. Her legs regained power and wrapped around his waist, she clutched at him, bringing her face forward as he continued flexing his cock. She couldn't take much more, her body stuffed beyond anything she ever felt or dreamed of. His arms laced around her body, lifting her slightly upward than bringing her back down. His fat balls pulsated against the crack of her ass, and she missed the sensation when he lifted her upward. Once again, she was pushed back down, the fat balls greeting her ass with their heat.

Again, she was lifted upward before being brought brutally down upon the seething iron-bar that invaded her pussy. His large hands covered her entire ass; he used this leverage to pound her against him. His large body was unmoving and Simone could feel every strained muscle as he pulled her away from, and than into his fat form.

Up and down, up and down, filling then releasing her loins from his fat cock. Fucking her beyond anything she could imagine, slamming her loins against his own with frenzy that turned her mind into a slathering mess of adornment and her body into mush. Her chest was soaked with Eddie's saliva as he continued to maul her tits with his large mouth. The cock filling her pussy throbbed madly as he grinded his pelvis against her, pounding her while keeping his cock buried to the hilt.

"Ohhh! I'm cumming! Fuck! Agghh!" Simone screamed, her mouth came down hard upon Eddie shoulder, her teeth drawing blood, her knees now draped over his shoulders, her entire body open to him. Filled inch by agonizing inch until she was completely stuffed with his thick cock and slammed back and forth.

"Hahahaha! I'm just getting started, and you're already bawling like a baby! How's that little tummy feeling?" Eddie said through a sneer. His rough hands held her legs upward with more force, pinning her closer to him.

"Fuck you!" Simone cried. Eddie rammed his large cock to the hilt again. "Arrghhhh! Gawd! Be gentle, you bastard!" Simone cried, her eyes opening wide to see him sneering at her.

"Poor baby!" Eddie mocked, "You don't sound too tough now, kitty! What's the matter, my cock is too big for you?" He asked, grinning wide.

"Go to hell!" Simone gasped, her fluttering eyes unable to look away from the beady glare.

Eddie flexed his cock, and snickered as her body jolted; he waited a few seconds and ground his hips into her, flexing his cock as he sloppily began licking her face.

"Arghh! Oh, fuck! It is too big! You are tearing me! Be gentle, please!" Simone cried loudly flaying her head away from the sloppy lick.

Her eyes closed tightly and lips curled in disgust as the tongue lapped her face like a rabid dog. She was uncomfortable before, now it was downright humiliating, she held her breath as the thick cock continued to worm upward, stretching her cunt apart until she felt like she was being split apart between her thighs.

Eddie's fat cock was buried balls deep, forcing her legs apart, her ankles reaching around him for support. He began pounding her hard.

"You are without a doubt the easiest piece of ass I have ever nailed." Eddie sneered.

"Ungg! Screw you!" Simone groaned.

"You won't be saying that when I fill your belly with Eddie junior!" He snickered before lifting her up until half of his cock filled her aching pussy.

Suddenly, he brought her back down filling her with the entire length before lifting her off the throbbing cock and dropping her back down. He wasn't making love to her; he wasn't even fucking her, more like using her body to masturbate with. Repeatedly, he lifted her from his cock than plunged her back down. The electricity through her clit was screaming at her entire body.

Her body being lifted and dropped like a rag doll upon the heavy cock left her with a complete feeling of helplessness. Her orgasms ripped through her body with a breath taking effect. Her neck and face careened backwards seeking out any part of his face to plaster her lips against.

Eyes closed, she could feel his lips spread in a smile as she craned her neck for the kiss, and she wondered if this was the part where he would start laughing at her. Impaled upon his cock would be as good a point as any.

He didn't laugh, not yet anyway, the ego fueled fat man was too busy watching Simone cum, her mouth parted, gasping for air, searching for a kiss, her eyes closed and her long red hair flowing wildly over her shoulders and his own. She had never been treated like this, manhandled in such a way, either Eddie had a death wish or he actually believed his own ego fueled rants.

"Who's my easy piece of ass?" Eddie sneered.

"I am!" Simone whimpered.

"Who did you say?" Eddie mocked.

"Me, you pig! I hate you! Me, I Am!" Simone shouted.

Her screams died in mixture of sobs and breathless sighs, she twisted against his grip and penetration. She had never been so openly naked, her legs spread so far apart. The pounding she was receiving was ruthless, revenge perhaps for guilt-laden attack upon him earlier.

He fucked her harder, showing her he was hers to fuck anytime he wanted; she was his personal 'piece of ass', his cock filling plunge elaborating this fact. Simone held on to Eddie with all her might, incoherent mewls of pain and pleasure being emitted from her throat.

So stuffed with cock, being fucked so hard, only whimpers and shoulder biting was her reply. Her thoughts were just as incoherent as her words. Eddie smiled, his ego growing as 'Oh, gawds' echoed through his mind over and over.

His arms wrapped tightly around her back and waist were all the leverage Eddie needed to fuck his tight little piece of ass. One of his hands grasped tightly Simone Archer's buttocks, pulling her away from him before slamming her back against his body.

She gasped and groaned biting into his neck, scratching his back as he fucked her deliriously, slamming her into his hairy groin over and over. Her legs flayed over his shoulder, her toes curling inside her shoes as her feet kicked aimlessly in the air.

The orgasms were ripping her soul apart, she couldn't breathe, her naked loins were being pounded ruthlessly, and the cock inside her was deeper than anything she had ever felt. The lips of Eddie upon her neck would leave a mark, she didn't care. Eddie pounded her faster and faster, trying to penetrate her deeper and fill her flat belly with so much cock it bloated outward.

"Dear God!" Simone whimpered, her body convulsed, her insides feeling as if she was going into seizure, her back arched, the muscles in her neck strained against her skin and still he continued slamming her back and forth against his body.

Eddie fell to his knees holding Simone tight against his body, smashing her heavy tits against his chest, his cocks began throbbing harder than before, his heavy balls tightened against her buttocks, and her insides felt as if they were on fire.

He suddenly laid her down upon the ground, smearing her across the thick grass with all the delicacies of a bulldozer. He pounded his groin against hers in grinding pelvis-crushing motions. Her bare, shaven loins were impossibly slammed to his thick black pubic hair, sticky with sweat and her cum sprayed across her groin, splattered in a gooey mess.

She was lost, clutching to him mindlessly, her body plastered upon his like it belonged there for eternity. She wasn't aware of their new ground position until it had actually taken place, his hands upon her tight ass rotating her, bobbing her petite body up and down on him while she whimpered uncontrollably. Simone arched her back and held Eddie, her lips met his, and their tongues engaged in a spit swapping process. The kiss hurt her bleeding lip, but it was worth it. Her hands continued clawing his back, and moving through what was left of his hair.

Their mouths worked on each other's necks amidst the ground-smearing fuck, each trying to mark the other as their own. Simone's legs wrapped around Eddie's waist trying to stop the smearing fuck into a slow grind. Her face became covered with his spit, as he lapped at her like a dog in heat.

Her hair was splayed out across the grass, her mouth opened wide in a large 'Oh'; she was beautiful and he wanted to wrap his lips around her entire face and nearly succeeded, the kiss nearly matched the fuck, overwhelming her with his hot breath.

His thick heavy lips and large mouth engulfing her pretty features, stuffing his tongue down her tight throat, saliva filled her mouth, the fleshy organ crushed her tongue to the bottom of her mouth, her gums were overwhelmed with his taste and her teeth felt like they were floating amidst his spit!

Simone felt pregnant, his cock bloated outward growing fatter, filling her insides and stuffing her, pushing veins outward, torturing her clit and sensitive walls of her stretched pussy. Eddie's entire body stiffened, his tongue stuffing her throat, his fat lips pasting hers backwards, crushing them and her pert nose against her face.

Eddie moved to his back, Simone already plastered to his powerful form continued squirming upon his body, she lowered herself fully upon the fat cock invading her cunt, she bit her bottom lip and smashed her large tits against his chest. Her nipples smeared against his, once again their heartbeats pounded in unison; she could feel his rippling stomach against her own as his cock throbbed insanely inside her.

"Unngghh! Oh, Eddie! Let me ride this monster of yours!" Simone started humping as soon as she had his prick securely embedded in her pussy, wiggling at the same time to help him spear his cock all the way up her juicy cunt.

She ground her hips downward, her body stuffed with so much cock she couldn't think straight. Bright red marks from Simone's lips covered Eddie's neck, she sought out the area that was unmarked and began sucking on his neck once more, they were hickeys, and she was marking him as her own. Her long delicate fingers explored his face, forcing him to look at her, to kiss her.

"Fuck me, Eddie! Oh, shit, that feels so good! You've got such a big cock! It's really a whopper! Ram it up my pussy! Fuck my cunt and make me cum!" She begged.

The cock that stuffed her belly with such pulsating madness began to swell; Simone squirmed on top of the fat man, pushing her ass downward until his cock was embedded to the hilt. She mewled inside his open mouth. They were not kissing, yet their mouths were so close together they sucked air from the others lungs. Suddenly Eddie lunged his hips upward; his hand grasped the back of Simone's head forcing her face between his face and shoulders. He did not need to do this; it is exactly where she wanted to be. Her lips smeared against his neck and her teeth nibbled on him in a whimpering frenzy.

"Gimme your cum!" Simone whimpered as Eddie smeared her tight body against the tall grass. She was his, his personal piece of ass. Simone heard these words but was unable to do anything but return his mouth-pasting kiss and hold him tightly as cum erupted from his cock, filling her belly with its searing heat. Heavy hands grasped her buttocks violently slamming her downward, holding her against his erupting loins. She was squirming her ass against Eddie like a rutting animal as she felt the waves of his thick cum filling her belly. Her head was flailing form side to side, her lips and teeth wildly sucking on Eddie's neck, his face, and back to his shoulders. Her nails raked across his chest. Her lips plastered against the side of his face, thanking him for all the cum unleashed inside her. "Fuck! You like that, kitty?" Eddie said through clenched teeth. "Oh Gawd, I do like! I love it! It's hot, scorching!" She said kissing him. "Fuck, you weren't lying! You're so fucking tight!" Eddie yelled, his cock continuing to explode inside her tight pussy.

"Yes! Ram that big cock up my tight cunt and fill me with your boiling cum!" Simone whimpered. Her body convulsed upon his; she was cumming in violent waves, her fluids cascading upon his, congealing in her belly. The hot, swirling semen flooded deep into her womb, causing her entire body to jerk in spasmodic pleasure.

"Fuck! Fuck!" He yelled, pulling his tongue from her mouth. His eyes narrowed in lustful agony, his teeth clinched to a grinding level as he pumped cum into her body, his cock ached as it kept on pumping cum into her, its head bloating painfully outward.

Simone's lips were curled abnormally, the sudden disappearance of his face engulfing kiss left her lips numb and curling unnaturally, her tongue hung from her mouth in a lazy manner, her pupils were dilated beyond recognition, her heart pounded against her chest so hard her ribs began to hurt.

Her legs and body stiffened like his, breathless screams filled her lungs, and high-pitched whimpering filled the ears of the fat man. Hot sperm seemed to boil inside her, congealing upon itself, adding to the stuffed feeling of the pumping cock.

The tightness in her legs overwhelming, her muscles locking upon themselves, her feet seemed to kick aimlessly in the air, and her tight ass smeared into his groin. Eddie's heavy chest and his insane pounding heart thumped madly against her breasts.

Simone craned her neck upward and plastered her soft lips to the grimacing man, the lips smearing across his teeth. She licked at his teeth and sucked on his thick bottom lip like a baby on a bottle, and her girlish whimpers filled the air.

Simone clung to him like a gooey magnet, his cock twitching as it pumped the last of remnants of cum from his heavy balls. Simone sat up; the fat cock still hard caused her to groan, as her pelvis remained glued to his. She wanted her naked tits smeared against his hairy chest before she passed out, she felt bloated, so full of cum, so full of cock.

His pubic hair lay smeared across her loins. She fell forward in a state of exhaustion, her face nestling beneath his large chin and neck. Her legs lay sprayed out over his, their heartbeats slowly calmed down in unison, her lips moved slowly, and her tongue slipping out with little energy to lick his neck.

"With so many decent men in this world, why does an asshole like you get to be such a good fuck?" She purred before passing out.

"Shut up and let me rest!" Eddie sneered before her cuddling form put him to sleep.

Simone's body was sprawled across the loathsome man in a sticky mess. His fat limp cock buried inside her soaked and aching pussy, his hairy balls resting against her ass, and his snoring was scaring away any threats in the vicinity.

***

When Travis last visited the town with his wife, they spent long afternoons at the park. It probably had the best view around, overlooking the lake, which never failed to create romantic moods. He rushed his way there, expecting to put an end to continuous torture, at last.

"Amanda?" Travis called the woman, holding onto the rails, facing away from him.

She turned around and stepped toward him, her blonde hair bounced off her shoulders with each provocative step. Her dark shirt seemed to glow under the light. A modest v-cut accented the front of it, giving Travis a slight view of her firm breasts, which seemed to defy gravity and thrust upward.

123456...9