Born from a Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, I thought you were someone else." He apologized.

"Do I look like your girlfriend?" The woman asked.

"My late wife. You could be her twin. Your face, your voice... It's such a coincidence." Travis told her, incredulous.

"I'm Mandy. I don't look like a ghost, do I?" She winked at him.

Mandy shared not only the name likeness with his wife. She was a mirror match to Amanda, the model of female perfection. His wife was an ex-gold medalist in swimming and gymnastics, her body was limber and tight. However, contrary to most female athletes, her height reached nearly six feet.

Long legs and a flat tummy accented her round perfect breasts. Her buttocks were tight and firm, it swayed provocatively when she walked, hypnotizing anyone who dared stare long enough.

Mandy was exactly like Amanda, only her hair was longer and much lighter. In addition, she had green eyes; Travis could never forget Amanda's somniferous almond ones. Even though her body was an object of great admiration, his wife preferred dressing in a sober manner, as she considered it more adequate to her serene personality.

Mandy, on the other hand, dressed quite provocatively. She wore a tight black belly shirt, which clung tightly around her nicely shaped D-breasts, and highlighted her fabulous abs. A matching skirt hung tightly around her toned legs, childbearing hips, and heart shaped behind. Her light, lengthy hair was pulled back behind her ears and her dark green eyes looked at him with a sort of deep desire.

"Sorry, I was confused. I am Travis Cole, by the way." He finally introduced himself as he turned to leave.

"Where are you going, Travis?" Mandy extended the conversation.

"I'm looking for Amanda. Have you seen her?" He questioned her.

"Didn't you say she died?" Mandy asked, confused.

"Yes, three years ago. I know how this will sound, but I got a letter from her. She said she was waiting for me here." Travis tried not to sound insane.

"That is certainly not something that happens everyday. And that's here? Anyway, I haven't seen her. Is this the place she set for the meeting?" Mandy was surprisingly open-minded about the subject.

"Well, there's the hotel, too, I guess. Simone is looking for her there." Mandy's question reminded him of her.

"Simone, huh? Your women's list just keeps growing." Mandy teased him.

"It is not like that, I just met her and..." Travis tried to explain.

"Don't worry, I was just joking." Mandy interrupted him. "Anyway, it's not that way. It's this way." She pointed in the opposite direction.

"Thanks, Mandy." Travis appreciated her help.

"Do you mind walking me somewhere on your way?"

"Of course not. I'm sorry, that's so much in my head. I should have offered my company." He apologized.

"It's just that I'm all alone here. Everyone else is gone, and with all those weird things happening lately..."

"You saw it too?"

"Yes, terrifying stuff." Mandy shivered as she recalled the images. That was actually reassuring to Travis, knowing that he didn't lose his mind, at least not entirely.

"Shall we go, then?" He finally suggested.

She considered his offer for a moment, and then nodded yes. As they left the park and moved toward the hotel, Travis gave her the once over. She was really was in wonderful shape. She had a very sexy walk as her ass swayed provocatively under her tight skirt.

For the next forty minutes, they talked about everything. He found out that she was an orphan, the same age as his wife, and she had run off her foster parent's house. Mandy was what she considered an 'exotic dancer', performing on a nightclub in the neighbor town. "Money was good", she said, but she didn't want the collateral stress anymore.

Travis could tell she was used to having control, of having the power, of being in charge. That was the kind of woman he liked to have in his earlier years. The superior ones, the ones with the attitude, the ones with the feelings of power and control. They would break so easily, it happened every time.

She had watched his approach the entire way. She liked what she saw, so after a few moments of small talk about her she finally changed the focus of their conversation to him.

"So Travis what is it that you do?" She curiously asked.

"I'm a stock broker."

"Well, I guess you figure out what people want and need, and then you get it for them. I bet sometimes they don't even know they need it, but you convince them."

"Something like that."

"So who are your clients?" She asked suspiciously.

"All kinds of people from all over the country."

"Really," she stated skeptically, "and, as a client, what do you think I need?"

"That depends. So Mandy, what are you doing here, anyway? The town is deserted, I am sure you have a pretty good reason." Travis was curious.

"I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you." Mandy laughed.

"Business or pleasure?" Travis played along.

"Pleasure is my business." She winked at him.

It was Travis's turn to reflect about the conversation for a moment. He had not expected to get to this point so soon; he had never been made so early. As he contemplated her answer, she stared directly at him as if challenging him to go deeper, learn more about her mysteries.

Mandy asked about his life and he told her about his reckless years. It had been so long since he told the truth; it was as if he didn't remember it any longer. Still, he spun a wonderful tale about danger, travel and sex.

She wanted to know more about the sex, how many women had he been with. He kept it light, but Mandy's wild side fascinated him. Yet, he acted as if this entire episode was not a big deal. It intrigued her, not many men could turn down such a lifestyle.

"Come on, Travis, that's hard to believe. You are such a sweet talker." Mandy daringly stated. "If you are nearly as endowed as you are charming, after you had stuck your big cock in their uptight pussies and made them cum like never before, they would crawl to get next to you again."

They both couldn't help but laugh at her bold commentary. In spite of her confident demeanor, she was nervous about the conversation. Yet, he never pushed anything; they just kept talking, enjoying each other's company as they walked.

Eventually, they arrived at her destination. That area had not been consumed by the fire, which left most of the buildings and surrounding structures intact. Unfortunately, the place was as abandoned as any other was. They stopped in front of what appeared to be an old residential complex. As they walked out to the lobby, a moment of silence fell between them. She wanted him to start the conversation, but he waited for her.

"Would you like to come up?" Mandy finally asked.

"I don't know, I really should be going." Travis didn't want to turn her down, but he had a mission.

"Please, if she was gone for that long, I am sure she can wait just a bit longer." Mandy asked him in a girly tone, gently embracing him. "See? Feel how warm I am."

"Alright, but just for a moment. Lead the way, please." Travis finally gave in.

***

Eddie wanted the fuck to last longer, but he was getting to the point of no return. His fat cum-filled balls swelled against Simone's tight ass and his cock ceased its relentless pounding, burying himself completely inside Simone's tight pussy.

He pulled his fat tongue from Simone's gasping mouth and began licking her face like a rabid dog. Simone gasped and panted, kissing his face all over, ignoring the thick sideburns.

"Unnngggghh, you beautiful bitch, you like that?" He yelled so loud it hurt her ears.

"Unggghh! Yes, yes, yes!" Simone cried, wrapping her arms and legs around his stiff body in approval. Her eyes widened as he suddenly broke her embrace and lifted her from his prone body. Her body, once stuffed with so much cock she couldn't see or think straight was suddenly empty. "Keep fucking me!" Simone whimpered, unable to control her squirming body.

Eddie harshly turned her around, her face and tits were suddenly smeared upon the heavy grass; his meaty hands gripped her waist from behind. "Is this what you want?" He placed his cock against the entrance of her cum filled pussy, only to start rubbing it at her tender asshole, the fat cockhead still pouring out cum. "I don't know what your... Fuck!!!" Simone suddenly screamed. Eddie filled her body up once more in one brutal thrust. Her face and tits were smeared against the hard ground, leaving grass stains all over her delicate body. He was pounding her from behind with fury, filling her ass up with so much cock she began to see stars.

Simone's back was arched, her tits pressed hard onto the ground, her tight ass high in the air trying to avoid deeper penetration. She could feel the pressure of Eddie's thumbs upon her buttocks forcing her backward. Her forehead rested against her hands and she whimpered through clinched teeth.

"Its too much, kitty! You're too fucking tight." He groaned, his eyes were glazed over as he stared at her. No one had ever looked at her this way.

Eddie Grey wasn't exactly a Casanova. In fact, in his forty plus years of existence, he had never been with a woman younger than fifty, and certainly not nearly as gorgeous. No amount of masturbation could prepare himself for the heat of Simone's tightness and striking looks.

The earth seemed to swirl around her, Eddie was pounding his hips into her like a mad man, and her fists dug into the earth as his pounding hips smeared her face across the grass. She was cumming so hard she could not breathe.

Her teeth were clenched and her body felt like it was on fire. Her pussy felt raw, seething with hot swirling cum as Eddie continued pounding her ass unmercifully, and her clitoris sent signals to her body to keep cumming and never stop.

"Is this what you want, kitty" Eddie asked, pounding her from behind, her arched back and upturned ass a willing target for his smashing loins. "YES!" Simone cried, pulling on the grass to keep from being smeared across the landscape. "What was that?" Eddie cursed pulling his cock nearly all the way out before slamming into her so hard, her tits were crushed by the hard ground, and her smeared face was covered with grass stains. "Arrrrghhhhhh! Fuck! OhGawd! OhMyGawd!" Simone cried.

He was currently filling Simone's perfect ass with nine inches of pulsating cock. She protested at first, no one had ever sodomized her before. Porter would never consider it. Her boyfriend was a good fuck, if the missionary position was all she craved.

"I can't hear you!" Eddie said, his hands holding her slim waist tightly as he plunged forward with one final violent thrust. His fat balls emptied the remainder of his cum into the writhing form of Simone Archer, her body nearly in convulsions, her ass overflowing with cum, stuffed to the hilt with a squirting cock that seemed to know no end.

"Yes! Yes, dammit! Gawd, I love it!" She screamed like there was no tomorrow, her squealing, sobbing voice enveloping his mind and soul. "Hahahahahahaha!" he laughed, giving her ass several harsh smacks, almost simultaneous in their make up. Each hand followed the last before she even had time to register the sharp spanking pain. Eddie like Simone felt the earth spin upon him, like a drunken haze he could not grasp reality, he silently begged the spinning to stop. His fat cock was still embedded in Simone's tight body, cum oozing outward in a draining fuck of both body and mind that caused his fat body fall forward. Simone lay crushed under the heavy weight of the overweight man, her body smeared among the tall grass; the iron-bar like cock that filled her ass began softening.

Her loins were covered with his cum and her own. Her ass was stuffed with more cock than she believed humanly possible. Still, she could feel his cock pumping her with its hot semen.

It felt so incredibly hard inside her stomach that her hands went to the source of the throbbing area and held her belly while the cock continued pumping cum inside her. The move left her upper body and face defenseless against the hard ground. She could feel herself being dragged forward, her face plastered by the grassy surface, and her lips smeared back by the forward movement. Eddie groaned and rolled over, his eyes fluttering as he began to lose conciseness. Simone's head was nearly as messy as her body. She clinched her thighs together keeping his cum inside her grass stained body. She kicked off her shoes and crawled upon Eddie who was breathing heavily while lying on his back. The fat man was barely aware of Simone's delicate naked body rolling on top of his, her firm large breasts laid crushed against his heavy chest. Her face snuggled between his shoulders and face, the same neck that was marked heavily with hickeys, like a love struck teenager, she had marked him everywhere. His arms laced around her body in a lazy manner, slumping over her curvaceous form while she squirmed to comfort herself closer against the fat man. The smell of sex permeated the air, and seemed to rise upward against the sweltering heat, evaporating against the rippled waves sweltering above the ground and cascading upon the two in a cooling mist. "You're thinking too much, Simone. Get your ass up so I can go." Eddie said moving to his feet after tossing Simone off his lap, and pulling his pants back up.

His wet cock made a stain in his filthy suit, leaving visual evidence of how big he truly was. She stared at him, clearly upset. He smirked as he moved toward the brushes, leaving the redhead bombshell alone to find her panties and to recompose herself.

***

Mandy turned and crossed toward the elevators. She looked back over her shoulder to make sure that Travis was following. While they waited for the elevator, he could feel the sexual tension mounting. He stood close to her and just barely caressed her hand, and she shuddered with excitement.

He imagined that her pussy was already leaking like a faucet. He certainly would enjoy stretching her cunt to the limit with his massively thick cock. They remained silent in the elevator as it rode up to the 13th floor. When the doors closed, he couldn't hold his cravings and pulled her to him, kissing her gently on the lips.

She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him back hard. As their tongues dueled passionately, he let his hands slide down her back to her ass. With a hand on each globe of her butt, he pulled her tight against him. Mandy spread her legs slightly as he pulled her pussy against his rock hard dick.

As the elevator rose, they continued to kiss passionately. Travis reached up and undid the buttons on her shirt, and slipped his hands inside to squeeze her breasts. They were full and firm and he could feel her nipples poking out against her bra.

When they reached her floor, she grabbed his hand and almost dragged him down the long hallway to her apartment. Once the door closed and they were inside, he pushed her up against the wall and began to kiss her hard, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth.

After several moments of heavy kissing, Travis started to kiss and lick down her neck. At the same time, he pulled her shirt and began undoing the remaining buttons. When the buttons were all undone, he pushed her shirt off her shoulders exposing her black lacy bra.

It was one size too small and her breasts overflowed her top. As he continued to kiss her neck, he reached behind her and undid her bra. Her tits came spilling out and they were a remarkable sight. They were full, round and tipped with half-inch pink nipples that stood erect. He slowly kissed his way to her firm jutting tits and began sucking and licking her hard pointy nipples. He took her right nipple between his teeth, and she groaned, "Oh fuck that feels so good."

As he worked on her breasts, he undid the zipper to her skirt, pushed it off her hips, and dropped it to the floor. Mandy was naked except for a tiny, black lace thong. Travis admired her perfect body. She had a flat stomach and narrow hips, and obviously was in great shape.

He returned his mouth to her right tit and began to suck her entire succulent tit into his mouth. While he was feeding his oral fixation, he slipped his hand into her lace thong and located her excited clit hidden in a patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair. He traced his fingers over her bare, wet pussy lips, and then slowly pushed two fingers into her soaking, tight hole.

As he drove his fingers in and out of her swollen snatch, he clamped his lips over her excited nipple and bit down with his teeth. She grabbed the back of his head, held him tight to her tit and began to thrust her hips on to his fingers trying to get them deeper into her burning hole.

"Don't stop! Yeah, just like that!" Mandy pleaded.

Travis moved his mouth from nipple to nipple biting and licking and sucking her aching nipples, driving her mad with his teasing, but her main focus was on the two fingers that were sliding in and out of her cunt at a furious rate. His fingers were slick with the juice pouring out of her hole as they continued to ream her pussy.

Her hips were flipping at his hand, trying to drive his fingers deeper into her famished cunt. She started to shake and tremble as he drove his digits into her gushing snatch, Mandy's vibrating pussy went off as she exploded on his thrusting fingers. She screamed aloud as Travis drove her through her climax.

"Oh Gawd, I'm cumming!" Mandy shouted.

As her orgasm crested, Travis pulled his fingers out of her smoking cunt, and kneeled down in front of her. He pulled her thong down her trembling thighs revealing her small patch of fur and the wet swollen lips of her leaking pussy.

Travis started to kiss and lick his way from her belly button down between her legs. The smell of her hot pussy was delicious as it filled the air around him. He kissed her inner thighs, slowly working his way up toward her pussy. Her pussy was pink and juicy. He began to lick the wet lips of her cunt.

Slowly, he parted her cunt lips with his tongue. Her taste was deep and delicious. As he pushed his tongue deeper into her boiling cunt, she spread her legs slightly and held Travis' head tight against her burning snatch.

"Oh yeah, baby! Oh, Gawd! Yes, eat me," she moaned repeatedly.

Travis used his hands to caress her legs and thighs as he licked deep into her cunt. He brought his hands up to her ass and, holding a cheek in each hand, he pulled her cunt to his mouth and began sucking her clit.

She raised one leg and wrapped it around his neck pulling him tighter to her creaming fuck hole. He worked her clit with his lips and tongue. He moved his hands from her ass, slid two fingers into her tight pussy, and began to stroke her g-spot.

"Lick me, eat me! Fuck, yeah!" Mandy groaned as she thrust her juicing pussy against his fingers and mouth.

"Oh, Gawd! Fuck! Yes, that's it!" Mandy staggered backwards against the wall dazed from her over-powering climax.

She slowly slid down the wall to the floor. Her breathing was shallow and labored as she tried to catch her wind. She was in another world as she sat there with her eyes closed. Travis stood up and slowly took off his clothes and tossed them on the floor.

He unbuckled his belt, popped the button on his pants, and using his thumbs he pushed his pants and boxers down his legs. When his clothes cleared his crotch, his huge cock sprang out of hiding and bounced in front of him.

"Mandy," he whispered.

She opened her eyes and saw his giant prick swinging in front of her face. She couldn't believe how huge it was. It was 10 inches of wrist-thick cock and the giant mushroom head was pointed right at her face.

"Oh, my God," she mumbled. "You're so fucking big!"

He smiled down at the astounded Mandy. She was clearly nervous as he reached for her and pulled her to her feet. His giant prick pointed out in front of him like a small flagpole. She was actually scared of the thick veined column of flesh that swayed in front of her.

1...34567...9