Born from a Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around and lean against the wall," he commanded. Mandy stood frozen in front of him, eyes wide and stuck on his massive manhood. Her hands nervously covered her mouth.

"I told you to turn around!" he ordered again.

She slowly turned and leaned against the wall. She spread her legs and looked over her shoulder as he stepped behind her. She was breathing slowly with her eyes closed as Travis lined his cock up to her juicy cunt. Taking his large cock in hand, he slid the giant head along her slick cunt lips and nudged against her rock hard clit.

"Oh my!" she squealed as he pushed the head against the entrance of her steaming cunt. "Please go slow with that huge thing."

He leaned against her harder and her cuntlips started to open under the tremendous pressure of his steel rod of cock. Slowly, the giant head eased past the tight muscles of her pussy and popped inside.

"Oh, fuck!" she whimpered.

With just the head lodged in her overwhelmed cunt, he started to fuck her, slowly. Moving ever so slowly, Travis managed to work in the first three inches of his giant cock into her tight, pulsating snatch.

She felt like a tree trunk was being crammed up her pussy. She had never had anything this big inside of her, ever. The sides of her pussy felt like that they were being stretched beyond its limits. He just continued to slowly stuff cock deep into her wet burning cunt.

"Ahhh! Oh, God! Oh, baby! Oh, Yes!" She cried as he pushed deeper and deeper. He met the most resistance at six inches, but that wasn't going to stop him. He was going to get all 10 inches crammed up her hot tight cunt if it took all night.

Mandy slid her hand down between her thighs and slowly began to rub her clit. As she worked herself toward an orgasm, her pussy began to relax and Travis was able to fuck deeper into her tight snatch. The pressure was building both on her clit, as she rubbed it furiously, and deep inside her burning, aching cunt as Travis continued his assault on her defenseless pussy.

She started to have orgasms every few thrusts as the great head nudged forward deeper inside her stretched channel. Some were small, others mind-numbing. Her whole body was shaking and trembling from the strain, and after what seemed like an eternity, he buried his monstrous invader to the hilt.

"I cannot believe you shoved this entire thing inside me." Mandy cried, referring to the large mushroom head and dark blue veined cock shoved into her.

Travis grabbed her hips and pulled slowly all the way out. He watched as the lips of her pussy stretched tight like a seal around his giant prick. Then suddenly, he rammed his fat, hard cock back inside her wet sleeve and the head bounced off her cervix.

"Argggh!!" she cried in surprise.

He started to pound her pussy with everything he had. He held on to her waist and drilled 10 inches of iron hard cock into her juicy cunt, repeatedly. She started to cum on the tenth thrust, and her orgasms continued non-stop. He was hitting her in places that no cock had ever been before, nothing compared to such an impaling tool.

He was like a machine. In and out, in and out, as he relentlessly drove his immense cock up her flaming cunt sending her from one cum to another in a long stream of orgasms that never seemed to end.

"Oh, Gawd! Fuck me with your giant cock! Yes!"

Travis drilled into her time and time, repeatedly. Mandy screamed and still he fucked her tight cunt. She swore at him and still he drilled deep into her inner core. She begged him to stop, but he just went on plunging his giant cock up her creaming pussy. When she begged him to fuck her harder, he grabbed her hair and thrust faster and harder into her hot exploding snatch.

"Oh, yeah, baby! Oh, that's it! Oh, yeah! You're doing me so good! Oh, fuck, your cock feels so good inside me! Just go ahead and ram it right up my pussy! Fuck me hard! Split me open with your big, fat cock!"

As they fucked, Travis reached under her to grab her swing tits. Taking one in each hand, he used them like handles and pulled her onto his cock as he thrust deep into her molten center. He pinched and twisted her hard swollen nipples. She exploded around his cock, her cunt rippling and clutching at his invading member.

She was exhausted from end to end orgasms, and the relentless pounding of his savage thrusts as he drove his plunging thick monster deep into her seething, churning cunt. But she couldn't stop cumming, somehow he managed to keep her on the edge even when her pussy was creaming and flowing like a faucet. Streams of pussy juice ran down her thighs to her ankles.

His big thrusting cock and large swinging balls were covered with her juice. Still, he continued to nail her with his endless thrusts. But underneath all the electric currents flowing through and around her, she felt something deep inside building and building, and with every thrust of his massive cock that drove up her overworked cunt, the pressure built and built.

He continued to fuck her hard, sending his cock deep into her juicy pussy as he bottomed out on each thrust. He was impaling her on his giant spear with each thrust into her tight, clutching cunt.

"Ram it all the way in, baby!" Mandy gasped, and spread her legs further, as far as she could. "Fuck my pussy deep! Pound that big fat prick all the way in and out!"

Suddenly, the pressure exploded throughout her body in a giant blast of color and light. Her pussy clamped down on his plunging cock like a vise. The entire length of her rippling cunt grabbed at his thrusting prick and tried to milk all the sperm from it.

Her sleeve tightened on his iron hard tool as he pushed in and pulled out, demanding his cum. She heard a far off scream of orgasmic ecstasy and slowly realized it was herself crying out in final release.

"Unnngghhh! Your prick is enormous! Oh, I had no idea it could be this good! It feels so good in my pussy! Harder! Fuck my cunt as hard as you can, baby!"

She bucked, thrust, and rocked underneath him in a screaming, thundering climax that seemed to go on forever. Travis plunged deep into her exploding cunt one final time and began to fire rope after rope of burning hot cum into her climaxing womb.

It was like a geyser going off in her cunt. His cum poured out of him in eruption after eruption coating the inside of her burning snatch and then squeezing out around the base of his rampaging cock as he continued to thrust into her pussy again and again. Their co-mingled juices flowed down her legs in rivers of white sticky strands and pooled on the floor at her feet.

Finally, he stopped thrusting into her battered cunt. She slumped in his arms passed out from the exertion and the endless climaxes. He gently lowered her to the floor with trembling arms, staggered to the nearby couch, and collapsed.

She was sprawled out on the floor face up and her legs spread wide apart. She was half conscious and her breathing rapid and shallow. Just by looking at her wondrous body, a surge of blood ran to his cock and it began to expand and grow again. She made him horny and he saw no reason not to follow through with his desire.

"I am not done with you yet!" He announced.

He knelt between her wide spread thighs, his cum was drooling slowly out of her dilated cunt. Carefully, raising her legs over his shoulders he lined his cock up and entered her with one piercing thrust.

"Unggghhh!" The half-sleeping woman groaned at the sudden intrusion into her warm tender cunt. Travis looked down into the surprised face of Mandy, who was impaled on his giant cock.

"Are you ready to be fucked?" Travis asked Mandy.

"Please," she moaned as she threw her arms around his neck. "Fuck me hard! Unggghhhh! Ram me deep with your huge cock!"

He pulled his long fat cock out of her trembling pussy and slid back in. He started a slow deep fuck as he would pull and gently push back in. She was so fucking tight. He sucked a nipple into his mouth and worked her full, round tits as he fucked her.

Slowly, the pace picked up and the thrusting became harder as they became more excited. As he thrust deeper and deeper and her cunt became wetter and wetter, he took hold of her ankles and bent her over so that her feet were on either side of her head. She was spread completely open to his assault and he really started to fuck her with long strokes that used the full length of his cock.

Driving in and out of her. Thrusting deep into her juicing cunt. Sending her over the top with almost every other thrust, he fucked her like a machine. She was delirious from the endless climaxes, and almost insane with the intense pleasure that he had brought to her. Intense pleasure that seemed to have no end.

"Here it cums now, Mandy!" He pulled giant rod from her drooling, battered cunt with a loud slurp sound. He moved round her and got on his knees before her upside-down face. His huge cum covered cock was waving above her face, and she looked at his swinging cock with dismay and awe. He held her hair as he pushed the great head against her lips.

"Here it comes," Travis said as he forced the head of his giant cock between her lips. She tried to pull away, but he held her tight by her hair.

"Open your mouth!" he yelled at her. "I want you to suck my cock!"

Mandy opened her mouth as commanded and he thrust the head of his cock into her mouth. She strained to wrap her lips around the head of his cock, and she stared, wide-eyed, as he pulled back and shoved six inches of steel hard cock into her throat. She breathed in loudly through her nose as his long hard cock drilled into her hot mouth. He quickly pulled his big, thick cock back until just the head was left in her mouth.

She was gasping for air, but Travis did not care. Giving her no time to catch her breath, he thrust again sending half his huge cock crushing into her throat again. She tried to push against him, to keep his giant cock out of her mouth so she could breathe, but he was too strong.

He backed out again and thrust down into her throat sending all but an inch into her mouth. Mandy was scared. She was gagging and couldn't breathe as his thick cock filled her airway.

"Take it all!" Travis thrust down again and this time he could feel her lips wrapped around the base of his cock. He thrust into her mouth again and again forcing her mouth up and down his cock. She was choking and gagging on his cock, but it was that sensation that kept him thrusting deep into her throat, repeatedly. The tight, rippling, feel of her gagging throat was simply too incredible too believe. He could feel the tingling in his balls.

"Here it comes, Amanda!" Travis bellowed as he drilled down her throat a final time and his cock exploded in a flood of thick, hot cum. He shot huge blast after blast of hot spunk deep into her throat. It went straight into her stomach as her gagging reflex forced his load down her throat.

She was blacking out from lack of oxygen. Sperm and saliva were spilling out of the corners of her mouth and running down her face. The fat cockhead pulsated in her mouth for what seemed like an eternity. Mandy could taste his cum as it washed her mouth and bathed her gums with its hot thick substance.

She gagged and swallowed franticly, the cum filling her entire mouth, oozing down her throat, coating her gums, her teeth felt like they were floating amidst the never ending wave of boiling spunk that filled her pretty mouth. She swallowed and swallowed; filling her belly with more cum than she thought existed.

Just before she passed out, Travis backed his cock out of her throat freeing her airway. As she gulped in much needed air, she also gulped down another large load, as it poured from the head of his cock. Then, the following thick rope of sperm jetted from his cock and splattered across her beautiful face at point blank range, landing across both her cheeks and nose. He shot the next jet into her eyes, covering her pupils in a thick layer of cum that coated her eyelashes.

Travis painted Mandy's face with his jism like a master artisan, plastering her delicate features with his steaming load. The thick wads of spunk were running down her pampered face. When he was through cumming, Travis used his deflating cock to smear his spunk over her upper chest and tits and gave her ass a resounding slap.

When he was done, he got up off the floor and looked down at the exhausted and brutalized Mandy, her entire face smeared with sperm. Her neck, hair and upper chest were covered in her saliva and spunk that had spilled out of her mouth. Travis dragged himself back to the couch, his giant cock swung between his legs. His cum and her spit dripped off it each step of the way.

Her mouth was red and swollen from where his powerful cock had thrust down her throat. Her tits, also covered by a thick layer of jism, were rapidly rising and falling as she tried to take air into her lungs, and she stared up at him with a look mixed with burning desire and total enragement.

"You fucking asshole! I give myself to you and all you can think about is that dead wife of yours!" Mandy shouted. It was as if her body was used to mold a cast of dried sperm.

"I didn't... I'm sorry..." Travis whimpered at her words as if she had slapped him. He wasn't able to support his own weight anymore; he fell backward, in an exhausted state, sliding down the couch and onto the soft cushions.

***

Travis woke up and the lights in the room were still on. He had no idea how long he had been asleep. The couch underneath him was covered with dried cum that had leaked off his cock. He looked for Mandy and she was not where he left her. He got dressed and headed for the door.

Something hanged on the wall caught his attention, a poster. Looking at the promotional banner of the nightclub she used to work, he stared at Mandy, in a provocative pose, and could see that she actually had long, darker hair. Much like Amanda.

Could it possibly be? Travis returned to the complex web of his trauma, trying each thread. It brought him great pain, contrasting against his earlier overwhelming experience. Her face and name were stuck in his mind; the similarity with his wife's was undeniable.

He stepped outside, the hallway's lights were flicking, making it hard to walk through the long corridor without touching the walls for support. Travis bumped into Mandy as he took a left turn that would lead him to a smaller hallway that ended at the elevator's entrance.

"There you are!" Mandy smiled at the awkward situation. "I was just going to get you."

"We need to talk, Mandy." Travis told her in a serious tone.

"I suppose we do. But we have to go, first. There is something wrong with the lights." "The stairs are sealed and the only way down is through the elevator."

"Alright, let's go."

Suddenly, they heard sounds of metal scraping the ground coming from behind them. Travis turned around abruptly, surprised; a masked person - thing -- was peering down after them, approaching fast, and holding a large, blood stained, hatchet-like weapon.

"Mandy, run!" he ordered her. It was an instantaneous response to the imminent menace.

Travis started running toward the elevator, dragging Mandy by the hand, the squeaking, high-pitched metallic sound getting louder and louder behind them. About twenty feet to the lift, they noticed the doors closing. He used all the energy he had left to sprint faster, in order to prevent the lift from going down without them.

Mandy couldn't keep up with his speed and, inevitably, let go of his hand. Upon reaching the elevator, with their assailant in close pursuit, Travis proceeded to block the course of the sliding doors, allowing Mandy to get in. Unfortunately, the heavy metal doors didn't seem to budge back and ended up jamming, leaving only an open crack.

Mandy's left hand stuck through the doors, but, despite her slim figure, it wasn't enough. Travis grabbed her hand but couldn't avoid witnessing the gruesome visage of Mandy being mauled by the unknown attacker. She let out a silent cry and her hand finally went limp, allowing the doors to shut, completely.

"NO!!!" Travis desperately shouted, sinking to the floor, tears coming through his eyes.

"This can't be happening, not again." Travis sobbed, once again hopelessly lost in the labyrinth of his own delusions. He failed to save Mandy just like Amanda, years ago.

***

Simone Archer walked in circles at the rendezvous point, worried about how late Travis was. After her contact with those bizarre creatures, she wondered what else could be hidden in the darkness that shrouded the town. Although she barely knew him, she felt he wasn't the kind of guy that would abandon her, like the insensitive selfish pig that fucked her moments earlier, literally.

She was standing right under the light; Travis couldn't miss her. Neither could any other creature, of course, and the fear kept Simone on the edge. At last, she saw Travis approaching through the shadows; he was clutching on the walls, using them for support as he slowly walked toward her.

"Damn it, Travis! Where have you been? I've been waiting for you for hours!" Simone asked, obviously upset.

"I... We were..." Travis began babbling.

"Oh, my God! What happened to you?" Her tone changed when she realized the state he was in: he was filthy; his shirt was covered in dried blood. His eyes were swollen and red and his hands were shaking.

"He, it... came out of nowhere and attacked us..." Travis mumbled as he recalled the event. "We tried to run... I tried to save her..."

"Your wife?" Simone asked, shocked.

"Yes... No... I am not sure." He wasn't making any sense.

"You are not sure whether the woman was your wife, Travis?" Simone asked, now confused.

"I am not sure of anything anymore, Simone!" Travis couldn't think straight.

"Where is she now?" She continued her interrogation.

"She is dead." He simply answered.

"Your wife or the woman that was with you?" She didn't follow him.

"My wife! Both! Fuck, I don't know!" His head was spinning.

"I am sorry, Travis." Simone realized she was pushing him too hard. She approached him and gently hugged him. "Please, calm down."

"Did you manage to find your boyfriend?" Travis asked her, after he regained some of his composure.

"Not exactly." She lied.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Travis needed straight answers.

"I didn't go to the hotel, I got sidetracked." Simone finally confessed.

"How come?" Travis asked, wondering what could possibly have sidetracked her in this fucked up place.

"It is a long story, Travis. I fell in one of those holes and Eddie..." She started telling what happened.

"Eddie followed you?" He bluntly interrupted her.

"Yes." She replied, her eyes facing down. Simone could not believe the audacity of the fat man. Okay, so he seduced her, fucked her harder and longer than anyone ever had. So she came a few times, about a dozen to be exact.

"Did he hurt you?" It was his turn to be concerned. Little did he know just how he did a whole lot more than that. Eddie had ravished her body and he'd also shot globs of his hot seed deep into her pussy and ass.

"Doesn't matter now, Travis, he is gone." Simone blushed, trying to change the subject. "We have to get the hell out of here."

"I can't leave without knowing if my wife is here." Travis refused her suggestion.

"You just told me she is dead! Both of them are, actually!" She told him, afraid he had lost his mind.

"I can't be certain. Here, have my keys." He told her as he reached for them in his pocket. "My car is just outside town. You can take it and leave, if you want."

"Alright, we check the hotel together." Simone couldn't leave him behind like that. "Here, let me help you with those bruises..."

***

1...456789