Born from a Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was relaxing and her juices were soaking his cock. He could feel wetness on his balls as he fucked her. After a few more long hard strokes, he felt Simone stiffen. He kept pistoning his big cock into her pushing her rapidly over the edge.

"I'm going to cum, Travis. Make me cum on your big fat cock," Simone howled.

Travis pounded into her and, seconds later, she hit her peak. Her orgasm felt like it started at her toes with electric bolts passing through her body on their way to her brain. When they got there, it was like a crescendo. Simone felt like she couldn't breathe as shockwaves of bliss coursed over her body. Her tits shook sexily as she rode out her incredible orgasm.

She grunted when he shoved his cock right back up her used, stretched, and wet pussy. Travis started in right away fucking hard into her cunt. Simone could feel another orgasm of her own brewing just below the surface.

When Travis' hands grabbed her swaying tits and pinched the nipples, it was all she could stand. She came with such force she thought her body would drain of all fluids out her cunt. She trembled beneath him as she felt his cock swell even bigger, wrapping her legs around his waist; it was driving her even crazier.

Travis slowly moved to the ground, his bare ass resting on the smooth floor. Simone's legs relaxed their grip around his waist as she comforted herself on his lap. He leaned back on the palms of his hands. His legs straight out in a sitting position, Simone sat on his lap impaled by his thick cock. Her legs were sprawled out, and her firm breasts lay crushed against his chest as she struggled to regain her breath.

"You like that?" Eddie yelled, grinding his pelvis against hers so she could feel his pubic hair against her shaved groin.

"Fuck, yeah! I love riding your big cock!" Simone grunted.

"You done?" Travis teased her.

"No!" Simone said, feeling his cock thicken and harden inside her tight belly. "Well, go ahead than, fuck me." He said, giving Simone's firm ass a playful slap that sent chills across her spine. She crushed her tits against his strong chest and grinded her loins against his, loving the feel of his rough body against her smooth skin. She could feel another orgasm coming already. Travis smiled as Simone's tongue hung lazily from her mouth, her reaction and very demeanor excited him. She wasn't a virgin, but sex in this form was clearly new to her. She seemed in constant awe, whenever his fat cock was buried to the hilt. Her beautiful red hair seemed to glow.

She felt like she was a voyeur in someone else's dream. She didn't have to pinch herself to see, if in fact she was dreaming. The fat cock lodged in her belly told her this was all too real.

"So fucking big!" Simone exhaled. "I thought I was going to fuck you." She whimpered, pleased with herself that she managed to get a whole sentence out without slobbering all over herself.

Travis felt powerful, he felt like a king. Her juices were coating his heavy balls. Her body jerked and writhed below him, her face contorted in blissful agony. His name was cried repeatedly. "I want every inch of your massive cock inside me, Travis!" Simone said slowly sawing his fat cock in and out of her tight pussy.

His cock swelled, his heavy balls tightened, "Fuck!" Travis groaned in ecstasy as the cock head buried inside Simone's tight pussy erupted hot cum into her unsuspecting body.

"Gimme your hot seed!" Simone whimpered as what seemed like a gallon of hot cum filled her pussy and oozed back down the fat cock that had not yet entered her. Travis could feel his own cum oozing over his heavy balls. He wanted this to last forever.

He gripped Simone's ass tightly and grinded his pelvis against hers as he continued pumping cum into her fertile womb. Simone gasped and her eyes rolled backwards as the hot cum rushed into her stuffed belly, this time it seemed the blast of cum filled her belly with attitude.

"OhMyGawd! Fuck, yeah!" Simone whimpered as his cock exploded again and their groins locked together so tightly she could feel his heavy balls press between her firm ass cheeks.

Simone howled and came again. The multiple orgasms threatened to rip her apart. Her mind went completely numb with pleasure. The electrodes in her brain were sparking off like the finale at the biggest fireworks display ever. Travis' cum filled her completely and started running out of her, down her legs, and dripped onto the floor.

"Yes! Fuck, yes! Yes! Gawd!" Simone whimpered, as he continued spewing load after load of sperm into her belly. "Pump me full of your cum!"

Travis stood behind Simone basking in the afterglow of his huge release of cum into her cunt. His long cock was still buried almost completely in her. Despite the sloshy feel of their combined cum, it felt wonderful to stay nestled in her hot cunt. His hands were still softly, kneading her magnificent tits as if he couldn't get enough of the feel.

Her lips pursed outward and brushed across his neck. Her legs remained together and rested between his spread thighs. She was comfortable, not the simple meaning of the word used with regularity. But, the concept of the word in its entirety, comfort filled her essence, calm, amidst a land and time of overwhelming chaos.

Simone finally fell forward over him and turned slightly to look at him. She had a dreamy just fucked look on her face. Her slight movement caused his cock to pull out a little. It was going flaccid and finally slipped from her pussy to dangle between his legs. Another big rush of cum escaped her cunt and pelted the floor six inches from the previous drops.

Simone turned to face him. The look on her face was one he would not soon forget. Tiny beads of perspiration covered her cute lightly freckled face. Her reddish hair was damp where it touched her face. His own face felt flushed and moist as he looked into her blue eyes. Her eyes were warm and inviting.

He sensed something had changed in their relationship beyond the obvious shared fuck. His mind raced and he almost missed Simone advancing towards him. Her tiny soft hand curled around his flaccid wet cock and she leaned in to kiss him. He responded to her and they kissed passionately. His eyes were closed when she finally pulled back.

"That was unbelievable, Travis," Simone gasped. "The best ever," she smiled at him a warm smile.

***

Travis once again woke up alone, he was fully clothed; Simone was nowhere to be seen and, just as it happened before, the room showed no clues that she was there with him moments earlier. The towel she used was dry, neatly arranged at the hanger on the bathroom wall.

What the fuck was going on? Understandably, some people, especially those with vivid imagination, have far bigger and drawn-out inner worlds, filled with the strangest images. Was it the case? Travis reached into his pocket and retrieved Amanda's letter, and noticed the text changed. It now read "Suffer as I suffered, and die as I did. Love, A."

The sum of everything that has been pressing on him for so long finally struck him. Travis finally remembered what really happened: his wife didn't die from a disease, she committed suicide! She found out he hadn't changed at all and couldn't take it, falling into a trance-like state. Her life did end that day. The subsequent depression left her with no strength to live, so she finally put an end to her life.

The human memory isn't infinite - it tends to remove or refuse to accept those events that bring it pain - they prefer not to remember the negative things or portray them as good. Removing himself from reality, Travis became trapped in his web.

One is more susceptible to psychic influence when he is suffering from a psychological trauma or the mind is in disarray. When Travis unwillingly contributed to his wife suicide, he fell into a state similar to a trance and fell under the influence of Amanda's thoughts and memories, which continued to exist even after her death.

It may very well be that the letter was a combination of Travis' delusions and Amanda's memories. It was not real - just another delusion. Was it only Travis' imagination? What did the people he met had to do with anything? They could be random characters, but it wasn't likely.

The metamorphosis of Travis' thinking was one gradually changing statement and it was far from over...

***

Thanks to Ingrid, who suggested the theme and sent me the excellent script of the Silent Hill series. The story was loosely based on those events and dialogues. Kudos to the writers GirlySmile and dark_star, who lent me their talent and helped me write the outline and some of the scenes, and to WhiteTiger, for volunteering to review the text.

Again, thanks for reading.

1...456789