Born from the Ashes

Story Info
Just a non human story.
1.2k words
4.45
6.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gypsy_
Gypsy_
5 Followers

Tears of the Fallen

Please notice this is a long story and there is no sexual content in this chapter. It is my first submission so any feedback and ratings are appreciated.

ENJOY

......

The aroma of freshly cooked chicken filled the place, exhausted eyes flickered open. A young man tired and hungry from the strenuous effort to climb to the top of the light house, woke up. It was around sunset, the boy registered from the location of the sunrays falling on the walls of the lighthouse. He had no clocks to know the exact time, even if he had he has had never known how to check time. Staying in a lighthouse since you were big enough to read and write would do that to anyone. The Boy lifted his head from the rags he was lying on, his nostrils had registered the presence of the chicken and rice long before his eyes got a chance to see it. He rushed over to the plate where a bowl of rice and chicken curry stood waiting for him. The food was the only luxury he had two times in the day. He dug into the food like an animal and started eating feverishly. His body needed the meal, he had been working hard on the climb.

The lighthouse was old, probably 80years. The design was simple, no stairs on the inside. (the stairs seemed to have been removed in order to prevent the reach to the top of the lighthouse.). There were iron bars in the walls of the lighthouse which seemed like they were there to support a structure like stairs. But the structure seemed to be intentionally removed some long time ago. A glass window in the middle of its full height, barred with the iron grills to prevent any escape. There were claw marks on the walls up to eight feet from base of the structure. The upper part of the lighthouse had series of glass panes, and a dome like structure on the top. Couple of the glass panes were broken due to the rocks thrown up by the sea waves during the stormy nights.

The boy was 15years old, 5'7" tall: high cheekbones, sturdy jawline, broad rounded nose and lightly pink lips attributed his face to a beautiful young man. His large chocolate brown eyes were trustworthy and seemed in seek of something he was very eager to achieve; his freedom. His name was Lykan, only thing he had remembered from his childhood. He had no memory of how, why and when he was brought here. But he knew only one thing that only wish he ever made was to get out of the confines of the lighthouse. Lykan had tried to kick the door open, shout from inside for help and almost everything he could think of to get out, nothing had worked and his only hope was to climb out of that lighthouse. Twice in the day he would climb up the walls of the lighthouse using the iron bar remains in the walls of the lighthouse, he had not yet been able to reach the top but he was now close. Today, he had just made to the window that lied in the middle of the lighthouse.

'At least there is someone out there who would help me find my parents.' The boy thought looking at the forest and sea through the window.

When he was trying to hang onto the next bar, it broke in his hand and he fell down 30 feet to the ground. The drop was painful, it hurt his bare feet and knees but it was not enough to damage his will, in the morning he would try again. He slept at the same place for some time before his meal arrived.

Lykan finished his meal very quickly and pushed the empty aluminum utensils out towards the door they came from. The front door of the lighthouse was big, dark and made up of iron like everything else in the place. It was thick and had a dog door under it. The dog door was the source of the food and any luxury that the boy owned. What belonged to him was a couple of rags, a pot of water, an aluminum glass, a pair of half torn oversized shoes, two pairs of shirts and a couple worn out jeans pants. And of course, the lighthouse was his to live in. He had been there for a long time, he had not been outside of the lighthouse since as long as he could remember. He was locked in that place by someone who would provide him meals and clothes that he could wear. He would get his meals precisely at first at last light every day. A pot of water would slip in from the dog door every three days. And clothes whenever he needed them, every six months or so. It was like someone was protecting him, or was he?

.......

Thunder cracked in the skies sending a bolt of lightning through the dark clouds, deafening silence followed the heavy downpour. The birds hid in their nests and animals looked for shelter as the blinding darkness of new moon and storm consumed the forest lying in the valley of alps mountains. The giant, hairy wolf stood fighting off the attackers, thrashing their necks with the powerful jaws. His indigo blue fur had claw marks, he was bleeding but his majestic orange eyes showed no sign of defeat, only determination. The fierce Fenyr stood guarding the entrance to a cave. He was majestic, fiercest wolf to ever walk the earth and his every movement proved it now. He was overpowering a pack of nine wolves, he had already killed five of them including three betas.

The woman screamed in pain, she was breathing hard gasping for the much-needed air. She was lying on her back on a pile of dried grass, it was dark inside the cave and she was alone. She was going through labor and there was no one around to help. She had wounds around her legs and was dying through them. But she was determined to give birth before she took her last breath. Realization hit her and she remembered her mate Fenyr who was guarding her against the wolves. She knew they won't survive this, but they had to make sure the baby would. She took a long breath and pushed with all her might. She heard the baby cry and called for Fenyr.

Fenyr knew he had no time, Kara would be giving birth anytime and he had to be with her. He intensified his attack and pounced on alpha. Marcellus was strong and alpha of his pack but he was not strong enough to beat Fenyr. The attack was lethal and Fenyr managed to land his paws on the stomach of the black wolf. Marcellus rolled over and attacked back, but he was too slow, Fenyr caught him in the midair and snapped his neck as they landed. That was the end of alpha, but the final attack on Marcellus left Fenyr vulnerable to attack from betas, they pounced and bit him anywhere they could. Fenyr finished them with ease but caught some fatal wounds himself. He heard his name from the cave. He rushed inside and converted to his human form, he picked up his child and took him to his dying mother. She kissed him and said something to Fenyr, soon she took her last breath.

By morning Rebecca had tracked them to the cave, she found a child crying and Fenyr and Kara dead inside. On the cave wall, next to Fenyr was Written Lykan.

.....

Gypsy_
Gypsy_
5 Followers