Born Into Darkness Ch. 09

Story Info
The Crew.
6.8k words
4.65
13.5k
13

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here it is. Enjoy guys and big thanks to my editors Trggrhppy and whitehound; you're the best and i couldn't have done it without you guys <3 another big thanks to all my readers old and new thank you so much for getting me up to 3,000 views. Love you guys. Enjoy. Comment. Vote and Follow.

-Angel Out <3


Sophie flung the front door open with utmost confidence and walked through the threshold.

"I'm going to go get mi hombre [my man] and bring him home." She stated proudly snapping her fingers.

Behind her Kell tried hiding his laugh with a fake cough.

"Did I say something funny?" Sophie said placing her hands on her hips.

Kell pointed to her body and fell into another fit of snickering and coughing. "I'm no fashion diva but you... uhm might want to change into something that actually fits."

Looking down a blush crept its way up her cheeks; she still wore Dean's clothes. "Geez... aren't I embarrassing..."

Sophie snatched her two duffle bags floor and sprinted to one of the many bathrooms that were located on the first floor. She wasn't about to stumble up the stairs with two big bags that tripled her weight.

She ain't about that life.

Placing her bags down she pulled out her favorite light pink knitted sweater, black tights, pink converse and her lacy pink bra and panties that made her feel sexy and bad ass at the same time.

Quickly putting on her clothes Sophie decided to keep her hair down today; she liked the bed head look. Bummy and cute.

Walking back to where she left Kell she felt a lean arm snaked around her waist and a hand covers her mouth keeping her from making a sound.

Sophie may not know any kind of fighting moves but she did know how to punch, scratch and kick where it counts. Kicking her legs back she managed to hit her kidnapper on the shin multiple times earning a grunt.

"Sophie! Calm the fuck down it's just me," Kell hissed in her ear. "Damn you scratched up my arm, hellcat."

Kell removed his hands, and put some distance between the two of them. He looked at his arm and he in fact had scratches.

Kneeling down she raised the pant of his jeans and checked his shins for any cuts too; relieved she saw none. "Sorry Kell-Bear I didn't know it was you."

"Kell-Bear?" Kell said scrunching his eyebrows together. "I don't think I like that nickname it sounds so girly."

"Deal with it Kell-Bear." Sophie stood back up and placed her hands on her hips and glared up at the 6'3 maybe 6'5 giant. "Why did you pull me like that anyways?"

Kell pulled out a wicked looking sword from thin air and whispered to her. "There is something or someone in the house."

"Holy cow I totally forgot you have powers too! Wait, how did you do that? " Sophie said poking the sword.

Kell groaned. "Yes Sophie I have powers, you have try and not freak out at every little thing that I do or Dean does from now on."

Sophie scoffed. "I'll have you know I only 'freaked out' like three times maybe four. Give a girl a break."

Kell opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by a loud roar.

Whatever it was Sophie knew it was behind her, breathing down her neck. Its breath was so rank it stung her eyes; halitosis to the max.

Turning around she saw Terminator and his two new friends. Not a good sign.

"Kallisto how many fucking times do I have to kill you? Man I'm tired of seeing your rank ass everywhere." Kell said in a frustrated tone.

Sophie should have been scared right now but surprisingly with Kell at her side she wasn't. Kell was like her bodyguard; which was pretty freaking awesome.

Terminator... Kallisto growled. "I can't die dipshit. Hand over the woman."

"The fuck I am." Kell said flipping him off.

Kallisto looked at his two blonde minions and both pulled out pistols from the smalls of their backs and aimed them at Kell.

Gasping Sophie put herself in front of Kell and held out a hand to stop them from shooting him. "I'll go. Please, don't hurt him."

She wasn't about to let Kell sacrifice his life because of her. It wasn't right, it was her mess, she should be the one to clean it up.

Kell laughed and gently pushed Sophie behind him. "Cuteness, a sick bastard, like myself lives to fight."

With that Kell sprang into action. He twirled gracefully somehow avoiding bullets and swung his sword and both minions fell to the floor, leaving Kallisto by himself.

Sophie looked down at the bodies and put her hand over her mouth. Both their heads were cut clean from their shoulders.

Kallisto vanished from sight. Sophie still looked down at the bodies.

Kell pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "Sophie daimons are lifeless killers, they have not one ounce of humanity in them."

Kell was right but it felt wrong even though they were evil, they must have been human at some point in their life. "Kell I know, I saw Dean kill these things when we first met, it's just... everything is going so fast. I'm trying to take baby steps."

Right then and there both bodies disappeared from thin air. Yelping she ran over to Kell's side and looked up at him; like a kid who just found out that the tooth fairy isn't real.

Kell walked out the door ignoring Sophie's childish actions.

She gasped, placing a hand over her mouth from her sudden moment realization. Without looking she closes the front door closed behind her and ran to catch up with Kell.

"Kell we have to go back to my apartment and get Big Bertha I'm not going anywhere without her."

Big Bertha was like a second limb; wherever Big Bertha goes she goes. How could she have forgotten about her Bertha?!

"Big what?" Kell said scratching the top of his head.

"Ugh!! Big Bertha. My bag, it literally has everything I need in there-"

Kell sighed and Big Bertha appeared in his arms.

Squealing Sophie snatched it from his grasped and placed the strap on her left shoulder. She was ready to conquer the world as of right now.

"I will never understand women and their attachment to inanimate objects." Kell murmured as they headed to the garage.

"Hey I heard that!" Sophie yelled. "Watch when you get some sort of cut, don't come crying to me."

Looking hurt Kell placed a hand over his heart and gasped. "You won't kiss my boo boos?"

Sophie ignored Kell's sarcastic remark and walked to the garage door.

Kell waved a hand and the door lifted open revealing a large garage with different varieties of cars. Fancy ones, SUVs, a handful of motorcycles modern and antique; there was even a huge car that was made of metal; looking like something from Death Race.

Sophie scoffed. "So Dean didn't steal that car." The Lamborghini that Dean had picked her up when they had their first date was in the back next to the Death Race car.

"What was that?" Kell asked getting into the black suburban.

Sophie climbed into the passage side and hauled Big Bertha on to her lap. "You're gonna laugh, but when Dean picked me up to go on our first date he was driving the Lamborghini and I asked if he stole it."

Kell stuck the key in and started the engine. "Awwww you're just the bees knees."

Laughing Sophie strapped her seatbelt and rummaged through Big Bertha for her iPod. She loved road trips; even though she had no idea where they were going.

"Hey Kell-Bear."

Kell groaned as he turned his head to look at her. "Can I please get another nickname? Something less... feminine?"

"Let me think... No. Now tell me where were going?" She asked as she untangled her headphones.

"I've known Dean almost my whole life; basically brothers. He has a bunker somewhere in New Orleans, but it's in the bayou, it's not going to be easy; nothing with Dean is ever easy. So stick to my side cuteness and we'll get Deanny Boy back." Kell said as he reached over and squeezed her hand with his.

"Thanks Kell."

"Ugh Sophie please don't tell me you're getting all mushy on me. Where's the spunky chick that was with me a second ago?" Kell asked as he sped onto the highway.

Sophie laughed. "Still here." Reaching forward she connected her iPod to the car and Meghan Trainor 'All About That Bass' started playing.

"Yeah my mama she told me don't worry about your size. She says, "Boys like a little more booty to hold at night." You know I won't no stick figure silicone Barbie doll. So if that's what you're into then go ahead and move along..." Kell sang as he moved his head side to side.

Sophie froze and looked at her supposedly 'body guard' singing to the girlish song ever written.

She shook her head and sang the next verse along with him. "I'm bringing booty back. Go ahead and tell them skinny bitches Hey No, I'm just playing I know you think you're fat, But I'm here to tell you that, Every inch of you is perfect, from the bottom to the top."

***

Dean

With a single candle lit he sat in the middle of the wooden floor, surrounded by bits and pieces of wires and panels. He was trying to keep himself busy.

He felt so empty without Sophie. It was like he was a void, black and empty. The device in his hands fizzed and sparked. Dean clenched his fists and slammed it down to the floor and stood up.

Running his hands up and down his head he stalked his way to the gym room and began punching the dummy he had in the middle of the room. Roundhouse kicking the dummy it collapsed, the noise echoed through the soundproofed room.

Dean walked over to the workout simulator he created. This was his most proud creation, he made this to escape from the real world or to just workout, whether it was just running or fighting against monsters or battling with his 'comrades'.

He humored himself and modified his enemies into combine soldiers from his favorite video game Half Life.

The soldiers charged him in groups using guns and grenades. Dean felt the damage it did to his virtual body and it angered him to no extent. He tackled one to the floor ripping his head off and jabbed the next in the throat.

Standing back up Dean kicked a soldier in the center of his chest. He became fed up with the shots he was receiving from the combines that were sniping him from afar he decided to give them a taste of their own medicine.

"Suck my dick you sons of bitches." Dean saw civilians run for cover and in the corner of his eye he saw a small black haired woman shooting down combines with him.

Sprinting to get a closer look, he saw Sophie, her body clad in leather with guns and knives of all sorts strapped on.

She was the sexiest thing he had ever laid eyes on; his dominant beast growled in agreement. Running towards her he saw his tiny Sophie jab her pink butterfly knife into the combine's neck and flung a smaller version and hit a zombie right in between its eyes.

Virtual Sophie almost gave him a boner, almost.

Sophie skipped to her now dead targets and swiped the blood off her knives and placed them back in their sleeves.

"S-Sophie?" Virtual Sophie turned around and glared up at Dean. This version may look exactly like Sophie but nothing compares to the actual real life version of his mate.

This Sophie doesn't have his Sophie's warm brown eyes that contained a hint of honey anytime the sun hit her beautiful face, or her beautiful curly brown hair that felt like soft silk in his hands. This version of Sophie was not his Sophie.

"Why did I leave her? I'm such a fucking idiot!" Dean said out loud to himself.

Virtual Sophie walked away humming to herself. Dean was curious and followed. The simulator changed the room into the next level 'We Don't Go to Ravenholm' this level was infested with zombies and all kinds of dangerous things; he would never allow Sophie to play this level, unless she was with him. Even at that he would wrap her whole body in bubble wrap before playing this level.

Just thinking about that made him laugh; he knew if he did that she would curse him out in Spanish and pout up at him making him give in. He would do anything for her as long as she was happy. Heck he'd even promise her he'd wear a onesie with her at Madison's pajama themed birthday party.

"Why the fuck are you following me?" Virtual Sophie asked coldly as she pulled the shotgun that was strapped to her back and cocked it back.

"Because I'm curious." Dean simply said shrugging.

"¿Por qué siempre me quedé con los idiotas?" [Why am I always stuck with the idiots?] Virtual Sophie said stomping into an abandoned house.

"Oh this is going to be fun." Dean said crossing his arms over his chest and walking into the house virtual Sophie so happened to walk into; what she didn't know was that that house is infested with zombies and headcrabs.

***

"I'd do anything. Just to hold you in arms. To try to make you laugh. Cuz somehow I can't put you in the past. I'd do anything, just to fall asleep with you. Will you remember me? Cuz I know I won't forget you..." (Simple Plan: I'd Do Anything) Sophie and Kell snag in the car while they were in traffic. They were on the way to the fifth bayou; the day was still young and Sophie didn't dare lose hope.

"Man you gotta love that song." Kell said smiling. He looked less intimidating when he smiled. She was glad she was able to make Kell laugh and smile once and a while. He was just so serious all the time.

"Kell, what's your color?" Sophie asked as she groped her bag looking for gum.

Kell rolled his before answering. "Stainless steel."

"That's not a color." Sophie stated as she popped the flap of the trident mint gum open.

"Yeah, it is." Kell argued back.

Sophie snapped her gum and glared at him while he drove. Kell continued to surprise her, most men would've have said blue or red, but not Kell... or Dean for that matter. His favorite color was 'leather'. When this was all over she was going to teach these guys the primary colors and make them choose.

That or show them her nail polish collection. She had so many colors and shades. And is damn proud she knows all by heart. Her favorite was 'Diva' it was a cute girly pink... no her fav was 'Princess Pink' it was the one she had on her toes.

"Can I get some gum?" Kell asked.

Sophie shook her head earning a grunt from Kell. "Other than stainless steel, what's your second favorite color?"

"Fine... how about silver? Silver is a color I know for a fact, it's one of the Crayola colors." Kell said as he held up a finger trying to emphasize his point; as if that would've made a difference.

"Ugh men.... so... how far are we-" Sophie heard a muffled bark inside the car. Looking back she saw something move in the back of the car. Unbuckling her seatbelt Sophie crawled to the back and pulled the blanket and relieved Munchy.

"Munchy! What's my big boy doing here?" Sophie said pulling the heavy dog from the back of the car and made him sit behind her chair; Munchy didn't listen and sat in Sophie's lap with his head out the window.

"Damn dog." Kell mumbled under his breath.

Sophie glared at him in annoyance. "What did Munchy ever do to you?"

"His existence offends me." Kell said through clenched teeth.

Grasping Sophie pulled Munchy's body into her body. Munchy pulled his head back in and snuggled with Sophie as if he were an infant. "Don't listen to the big meany; I on the other hand love you so much. You're so soft, and cute. Who's a good boy?"

Munchy whimpered in delight as she scratched his sides. Munchy's tail started wagging side to side whacking Kell's arm.

"Why don't you like dogs?" Sophie asked as she continued to scratch Munchy behind the ears.

Kell's eyebrows knitted together, he looked as if he were picking his words carefully. He was hiding something.

"Kell... what aren't you telling me?" Sophie said as she probed him on the topic. "I'm a big girl I can handle it."

Shaking his head Kell remained silent. If there was one thing Sophie hated the most it was when secrets were kept from her because it was for her 'own good'.

"I am going to be really mad at you. And trust me you don't want that; I'm half Costa Rican and Colombia; meaning those two combinations don't mix well when it comes to a 5'2 pissed off Sophie Valentine. So. Spit. It. Out." Sophie demanded through clenched teeth.

Munchy, being the smart dog he was ran to the back of the car and hid from her; like he knew she was going to explode any second.

She saw Kell sneaking a glance. He squirmed in his seat as she scowled at him. "Fine! Munchy isn't really Munchy."

"What do you mean?" Sophie said scrunching up her nose.

Kell laughed at her Sophie's reaction. "Munchy was a gift-"

"But he's a dog." What was so special about a regular dog?

"Yes Captain Obvious Munchy is a dog, but he was a gift from Hephaestus; not all the gods are against us. He and Dean happen to be pretty close friends, that was before he and I met." Kell said as if it were nothing.

Sophie on the other hand was stunned by the new information. Was anything just pain normal? Why couldn't Munchy stay innocent Munchy? Fuck man.

"Oh kay... so Munchy is a god dog?" she asked muddled.

Kell chuckled; his laughter could easily be compare to thunder it was pleasing to the ear yet scary. "You can say that, he's really a powerful guard dog. He can morph into a bigger form when threated or when people he's grown attached to are."

"So then how does he 'offend' you?" Sophie said as she scratched her itchy nose.

"Just the fact he's from Olympus offends me, those things are good for nothing jerk offs. They don't know how to keep out people's business; no disrespect to Hephaestus." Kell said with so much venom in his voice it actually scared her a little.

She chose to not poke at the topic, she had a feeling it probably let back to Penelope; maybe another day she'll ask.

Munchy barked and ran back to the front and licked Sophie's cheek. No matter what Munchy was she still loved him. He was too cute.

"So Krypto the Superdog, I now know your secret," Sophie earned another lick from Muchy. "Does he know what we're saying? Can he talk?"

Kell's thunderous laughter boomed out. "No Cuteness he can't talk or understand you. That reminds me of this one time when Dean and I were so high off ambrosia we tried to read Munchy's mind. Dean moved Munchy's mouth and I, like a dumbass believed it. But hey we were high off our asses."

Sophie smiled. Kell and Dean were really close; causing her to think about her and Mandy's friendship; it sucked she couldn't talk to her let alone anyone about what she knew. These were the times when she needed a girlfriend to talk to and gossip.

Mandy was the best thing that ever happened to her after the whole Danny fiasco, but now she had family. Before they used to do so much together; go to movies and go to clubs just to wear leather dresses and leggings to feel like badasses. It was the small stupid things they did together she missed the most. Heck she used to pick Mandy's wedgies when her nails were wet.

"What's that look you have on your face? You look so sad." Kell asked.

Sophie sighed. "I was thinking about Mandy. I've known her almost for a long time now and I can't even tell her about all this. I understand I can't but it's nice having someone to talk to. Don't get me wrong, you and Dean and good listeners, but what happens when I want to talk about girl stuff?"

Kell cringed at the last part.

"Are you blushing?" Sophie asked reaching over to poke his flushed cheek.

He cleared his throat and vigorously shook his head. "N-N-No men don't blush."

"Ah! You're blushing! Who knew the mighty Kell or shall I saw Philotes blushes." Sophie laughed as she continued to poke Kell, this time on the bicep.

"Ugh... it's just weird with the whole woman talk thing. It's so personal and deep and ends in crying and eating large amounts of sweets..."

Sophie clutched her hurting stomach as she laughed at Kell, who squirmed even more in his seat. "Relax Kell. I'm not gonna put you through that."

12