Born Into Darkness Ch. 10

Story Info
Mate. Mate. Mates.
7.6k words
4.79
15.4k
17

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello me lovelies! And hello to my new followers, thank you and you're in for a big ride because this is ONLY the beginning! First things first

Sorry sorry a million times sorry for the long wait

Enjoy. Comment. Vote. Follow.

To all my fans out there tell me who your favorite character is so far, I'm curious.

Thank you again to all my fans and yes I see you too ghost followers, shoot me a comment don't be shy. Let me stop talking enjoy guys.

*****

Dean

Dean still couldn't believe Sophie came all this way to bring him back. Sophie must really care about him, that was after she pinched his earlobe and gave him a piece of her mind.

Even when she was pissed at him and cursing at him in Spanish, she was still hot. Her cheeks would get all red and she would get this evil glint in her eyes.

Like she was this naughty school girl all innocent, but inside she was this kinky she-devil...

Fuck my dick is getting hard. Dean said to himself.

Dean brought his hand up to his earlobe; he couldn't help but chuckle. Sophie's form of punishment was pinching and yelling in rapid Spanish, but he'd take that any day then go another day without his Sophie. He was such a dick for leaving her like that.

He should've listened to his gut and just told her the truth.

She got hurt because of him. Fucking Moros... if he ever sees him again, he's going to rip each finger from his hands, fry them in cooking oil then make him eat it for touching his mate.

His inner beast growled in agreement.

Stealing another glance at his mate he couldn't stop the smile from stretching ear to ear, the reason being she was cuddling with Big Bertha as if it were a teddy bear. It was pretty adorable.

How the hell did Big Bertha get its name...Besides the funny name he had to admit, Big Bertha was a good investment; it really came in handy. Sophie wasn't kidding when she said she had 'everything' in that bag. She has her laptop in here, a first aid kit even change of clothes, for emergencies.

Apart from the odd items in her bag, it was a good thing she had an ace bandage in her first aid kit to wrap her ankle; he did it for her, even though she protested the whole time ending with her pouting and him kissing her senseless.

He'd do anything for this woman, just to see her smile.

Which reminds him, when they get to the bunker he has to heal Sophie's ankle. He'd do it now but he didn't want to wake her up.

Dean grunted when he felt a hand smack against his back. He knew it was Kell.

"You better not let her go again, big head. Sophie literally went to hell and back to get to you. She's one of a kind... and she made me more cookies by the way and I ate them all, you got none. Ha ha." Kell boasted as he poked Dean's cheek, causing him to growl in annoyance.

Dean didn't need a dog nose to tell Kell was high off ambrosia... it was definitely not whiskey. The question is where did he get it?

He looked back at the rearview mirror and saw a smirking Roxana. Damn it, that woman knows that's the one thing that fucks us up, especially Kell, since most of his powers were stripped from him. The poor guy is practically mortal.

Moros is a fucking ass, just like Thanatos.

"Really, Roxy? Did you have to give him that?" Dean said.

Roxana nodded. "I couldn't heal his wounds, they were pretty bad-"

"Why didn't you call me over so I could-"

Roxana hissed in anger; her eyes rapidly turned from vivid green to neon purple. That was the downside of Roxana; she had a short fuse like him. Unlike her, he learned how to control it... most of the time.

"You were too busy protecting your mate, dickhead, and Kell was bleeding. Don't give me that shit. Plus if I couldn't heal, what makes you think you could? Ambrosia was my option and its working. Yeah he's stoned off his ass, but he's no longer bleeding." Roxana bellowed causing Sophie to stir.

She was right about the whole Sophie thing, but he could've healed Kell somewhat; he wasn't about to let Roxana know that or else he would never hear the end of it.

But he wished there were another alternative to ambrosia...

That shit is potent to immortals.

Overall their kind can't get drunk; they could drink the world dry of all liquor, whiskey or malt and still stay sharp as a tack. But one sip of ambrosia, they get higher than the clouds; that's why Dean liked to stay away from that crap.

It was ok to take it once in a blue moon; he'll admit it he has a couple bottles stored.

But to consume ambrosia every day like the damn Olympians and it's a one way ticket to hell. Too bad most of them... cough Zeus cough Apollo... are fucking crazy and have so many bastard children that they lost track and kept the important ones close.

Fucking idiots.

But Hera's hairy ass crack, he knew when Kell drinks too much of it the man becomes a different man, a scary and violent man. Only he's seen that side of him.

He sighed before speaking. "Hey Roxy, thanks for being here; you could've left when Moros showed, but you didn't-"

Roxana placed a hand on his shoulder and gently squeezed it. "Bro, war is coming and it's headed for us faster than one of Hermes' 'juicy gossip' spills. We need each other more than you can ever imagine... Now stop pussyfooting. I know you got a mate now, but that doesn't mean you have to turn all soft for us too. I'm still going to be a pain in your ass and Kell sure as hell will. Right Kell..."

Dean narrowed his eyes into slits. "Roxana, what do you mean by 'more than I can ever imagine?"

Roxana sighed and shook her head.

They both snapped their heads in Kell direction; his loud snoring caught their attention, also the ridiculous position he was sleeping in, mouth open, arms and legs flung out.

"Damn, how much did you give him?" Dean scoffed.

Roxana shook her head. "A teaspoon, I swear... It sucks that he doesn't have all his powers. But he told me that he felt stronger as soon as he saw Moros. I wonder why?"

Dean grunted. "Guess the fates are finally on his side again."

"Crazy bitches. You know Sophie met them. She said they actually are on our side."

Dean closed his eyes in annoyance as soon as he heard their names; he was here because of their fault. Right now, if he had never been banished from all Greek realms, then Thanatos would be dead, he would've never gone to war, he would have never gotten the nasty scars on his body he always kept concealed from everyone including Kell, and he'd live the life he was supposed to live.

A happy fucking rouge god; the most powerful fucking rouge god; even Zeus feared him.

The dumb ass should!

But if they didn't do what they did, he wouldn't have been as strong as he was now. Yeah he was powerful before but war toughened him up and he would have never known what a mate was and would've been stuck with that conniving bitch Eris. And Sophie would be forever hiding from Danny.

All in all he's not all that pissed at them. And now that Roxana pointed out that they're on our side, it just might all be good.

"Yeah... crazy," Dean said under his breath.

***

Sighing in relief when the shack came into view, the sun was peeking through the mossy bayou making everything look breath taking and pure.

That's one of the reasons he loved it here, he would wake up every morning and sit outside with a hot mug of coffee and watch the sun rise.

He couldn't wait to show Sophie his pride and joy. He loved this place. Besides the green scenery, it was underground and safe, with top of the line technology and all his personal inventions.

Parking the car, he cut off the engine then hopped out to reach over to Sophie's side. He pulled the door open and his small mate almost fell out; if he didn't have fast reflexes, she would've face planted onto the floor.

That would've ended very ugly.

Dean smiled when Sophie nuzzled his neck, placing her face in the crook of his neck. Her lips brushed against his neck; that simple innocent act sent white hot pulses of pleasure to the center of his anatomy making him hard as a fucking diamond.

So much for morning wood.

Roxana jumped out of the car and stretched. "Dean, please let us in I need a shower. Kell got snot and drool all over my jacket!"

"Shut the fuck up princess, I don't drool." Kell said, shoving Roxana out of the way so he could get out the car too.

This was a good time to mess with them. Dean put on his most laid back expression and spoke. "Sorry to break it to you guys, but there's one spare bedroom, either you share or its rock, paper, scissors to see who gets the bed."

Dean bit the inside of his cheek to keep himself from laughing.

Roxana crouched in a fighting stance with her fist out and the other hand cradling her fist. Kell caught on and copied her.

"Rock...Paper... Scissors...SHOOT!" Both yell simultaneously. Kell got paper while Roxana had scissors.

Kell groaned as if in agony while Roxana laughed in victory.

Dean roared out laughing, causing Sophie to wake up from her sleep.

"Hey... Guys, I was sleeping..." Sophie grumpily said as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, making her look cute.

His body went rigid. Until the day he met Sophie he'd never used the word cute or adorable for that matter. Now everything he saw was cute and adorable, especially when it came to Sophie.

"I'm so whipped." Dean said under his breath.

Sophie laid her head on his chest and looked up at him with those long eyelashes and big warm brown eyes that played havoc with his mind.

"What was that baby?" Sophie asked.

Dean kissed the tip of her nose, making her blush. "I was having a little fun. Roxana and Kell think that there's a spare bedroom." He whispered in Sophie's ear.

Sophie giggled. "You're a bad, bad man."

Dean couldn't help; he took the opportunity to flirt with his mate. "If you think I'm so bad, I can't wait to see what you'll think of me when I have you moaning out my name in pure bliss..." He growled with anticipation of finally getting Sophie alone, all to himself.

To see her again in her underwear... bent over his lap...

"Down dog," Sophie said, tapping him on the nose.

Roxana whined. "Dean...Please tell me that you're messing with me and that there is more than one spare room. Because if there isn't, I'm taking Sophie with me, and we're going to check into the Four Seasons with your credit card."

His beast roared at the sudden thought of losing Sophie.

Dean impulsively growled and tightened his arms, pulling Sophie closer to his body. No one was going to take his Sophie away. No one.

"Mine! My mate. She's not going anywhere." He growled. Sophie squeaked in his arms causing him to rein back his beast.

He looked down and saw her squished in his arms, making her look like a little Sophie sandwich.

Dean laughed and loosened his hold. He started walking towards the shack, only to have Roxana block his way.

"Be real with me Dean, is there a spare room?" Roxana said desperately.

He felt bad... just a little. "Roxy, there are five bedrooms, not including mine. Knock yourself out."

Roxana squealed and kissed Dean on the cheek.

Then the most surprising thing happened. Sophie shoved Roxana so hard her back collided with Kell's chest making them both fall back.

Sophie gasped and hopped out of his arms and limped over to them, helping them up. Roxana's eyes turned purple; her hand shot out and wrapped her fingers around Sophie's neck, slamming her back against the shack door.

Before Dean even moved a muscle, Kell ripped Roxana away from Sophie and placed his battered body in front of Sophie's to protect her.

Wait that was his job; he's supposed to protect Sophie. Right this moment though, it didn't really bother him. He'll ask Kell later.

Roxana shook her head and her eyes went back to normal. "What the fuck is wrong with you guys?!" Roxana screeched.

***

Sophie

She walked around Kell and face Roxana. She reached out and took her hand into hers. "Roxana, I have no clue what that was. But whatever it was I'm so so so so so so sorry. I totally understand if you never want to talk to me."

Sophie felt so bad, she has no idea what got into her. One minute she was fine and the next she felt this violent surge of anger and jealously.

Roxana isn't even a threat to her at all. She loves Roxana.

Roxana's laughing snapping Sophie out of her thoughts. "Honey, it's ok. Sorry about almost killing you though, I have a bit of a temper."

Sophie lifted her hand and pretended to wipe the imaginary sweat off her brow. Roxana laughed at her actions and pulled her into a hug.

Kell didn't agree and pulled them apart then glared at Roxana.

Wow, when he pledged to protect her at all costs, he seriously meant it.

Sophie looked over at Dean, who had his hands clenched into fist and his nostrils were flared. That wasn't a good sign.

Limping over to him, she wrapped her arms around Dean. She felt his body go stiff one second and the next his muscular arms enclosed her into a big bear hug, squeezing the air right out of her lugs like a balloon.

She could care less; she didn't like to see Dean like that. Not because it was scary, but it worried her. He could get hurt or something.

Sophie felt Dean pull her away from his body and checked her body from head to toe with roaming eyes.

Laughingly Sophie cupped Dean's face and Eskimo kissed him, making him freeze at her actions.

Behind her, she heard Roxana's 'awwws' and Kell gagging.

Dean on the other hand flashed his pearly whites. If he wasn't holding her, she would have dead ass swooned. That man makes her melt faster than an ice cube under the sun on the hottest day of summer.

"Ok lovebirds, can we please head inside? I need a shower. I smell like butt and have Kell cooties... Kell isn't looking to good either... he actually looks like he's going to barf any second." Roxana said jabbing her thumb in Kell's direction.

Looking over her shoulder, Kell actually did look a bit green. As soon as she mentioned it Kell ran to the closest tree and puked. Sophie was used to it and turned to Nurse Sophie mode.

She slowly walked over to him, carefully, trying not to put too much pressure on her ankle and pushed up the sleeves of her sweater.

Reaching Kell's side, she rubbed his back in small circles and placed her hand on his forehead then moved it to the crook of his neck. He was burning.

Kell groaned and straightened his back. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand with closed eyes.

"You're burning up," Sophie remembered Kell getting stabbed on the shoulder. "Take off your shirt-"

"Hell to the fucking no! Sophie-" Dean interjected.

Sophie whipped her head in his direction and glared at him. "He was stabbed in the shoulder. That's probably what's causing the fever. I need to see if it's infected. But the yellow vomit, I don't what that is-"

Roxana raised her hand as if she were a preschooler. "That would be the ambrosia. I gave him some cause I couldn't heal him."

Sophie wrinkled her nose. "Ok... what does that stuff do?"

Roxana twirled a piece of her hair with her finger as her eyes wondered off from Sophie's gaze.

"Rox, what does it do?"

Kell was the one to talk this time. "Remember the story I told you about Dean and I getting high, well I guess you missed the part about me saying that it was ambrosia... The little bit that Roxana gave me doesn't really do damage it just gives us a high, and numbs us. But a lot... Well it turns us into addicts. I used to be one of them, but I quit long ago. I guess my body can't tolerate it anymore."

Was that the same stuff he was chugging when they were back at Dean's house?

Sophie shook her head and gave Kell a sad smile. "I need to see the stab wound Kell."

Kell nodded as he started untucking his shirt from his jeans. Dean growled in disapproval.

Marching up to him, Sophie poked Dean in the chest. "No! None of that; behave. This is strictly for his health. I don't want him to die, and I'm sure as hell I know that you don't want him to die. Comportarse [behave]."

Sophie didn't even bother to wait for his response. She turned and made her way back to Kell. She hissed when she saw the stab wound. It was scabbing, which was good, but it was definitely getting infected. She could see puss started to form, good thing she caught it early.

Looking around, she searched for Big Bertha. And it was in Roxana's hand. How it end up in her hands, she didn't have the slightest idea.

"Good, can you fish in there and get me the first aid kit?" Sophie said.

Roxana nodded and handed her the big clear box. Sophie kneeled on the floor and found the small bottle of rubbing alcohol.

But first she slipped on a pair of rubber medical gloves. Kell saw the bottle and the cotton and he ran to hide behind Dean, like a little girl who was being chased with a pink earthworm.

Dean hollered with laughter and pulled Kell in front of him and held him still. Sophie ignored them and wet the cotton pad with the rubbing alcohol and walked over to Kell, placed it over his shoulder.

Kell hissed and tried squirming away as if was being branded on the ass. What a bitch. But Sophie wasn't about to say that out loud.

She smirked as she removed the pad and fished back into the box for antibiotic cream.

"You're such a baby. This is gonna help it scab faster and keep the germs away. I'm almost done." Sophie said as she dabbed the cream on the wound.

"How is it that a grown god like you is scared of little me?" She asked.

Kell pouted, making everyone laugh.

Sophie then wrapped gauze around his shoulder and secured it. She pulled off the gloves and started to put everything away when Kell swooped in and hugged her.

For a guy who just puked his guts out, he sure was hyper.

Dean was having none of that. He stomped over to them and growled.

Now that Sophie was used to all the growling and Dean's over protective side, she found it a turn on... sometimes.

He pulled Kell away and stood in between them. Sophie just shook her head at her typical mate. She handed Roxana her first aid kit and patted Dean on the shoulder.

"Can we go inside now? I don't know why we did all of this out here when it could've been done inside." Roxanna said annoyed.

Dean didn't say anything. He took Sophie's hand and pulled her towards the shack.

***

Dean

He knew he was being annoying with all the growling and pulling. But he couldn't control himself; he needs to protect his mate at all times.

And he was a little proud at Sophie protecting him from Roxana. It was a little weird, considering she was human and she was able to push Roxana away like that. He'll have to look into that, but other than that it was a big turn on for him.

He slid the weak wooden door open that hid the titanium door.

"Oh my freaking goodness! Is this like your bat cave, like in Batman?" Sophie squealed in excitement.

He scoffed nonchalantly, even though inside he too was excited to show her his pride and joy. "No, this is even better than the bat cave."

Dean scanned his thumb onto the bio-scanner and typed in his password that was just the spacebar and enter five times, then the door slid open. He pulled Sophie into the elevator and Kell and Roxana followed.

The door closed and the elevator whooshed down and in seconds they were deep underground.

He looked down and saw Sophie's eye widen in amazement when the elevator door opened. The first room they walked into was the main room, high ceiling, with adjustable lights and beanbag chairs of all sizes littered all around the room, with a really big TV and a wall of movies and video games of all sorts.