Born Into Darkness Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kell butted in. "Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Demeter, Apollo, Artemis, Athena... Hermes..."

"Let's not forget our favorites Eris and Thanatos. Moros was removed for not keeping his dick in his pants." Roxana added.

Dean growled. Sophie let go of his hand and turned slightly and started rubbing his chest in circles. That always calmed him down whenever he got riled up.

"I knew this wasn't over. I fucking knew it, but we have a problem; I can't go to any other realm. Remember I got stabbed and the fates kicked me out" He said as he pressed his face in her neck.

Sophie's body jerked. He never told her he got stabbed before. She wondered; since he went to war, how did he manage to keep his skin so perfect and smooth and not one scar? Maybe it's because of his healing abilities?

All of a sudden a vicious and bigger version of Munchy ran into the kitchen and growled; scaring the life out of her. For a second she left like the cat from Looney Tunes that got scared so bad he turned yellow and fainted; only she wasn't must of a fainter; unless knocked unconscious.

The three of them materialized all sorts of weapons. Dean his dual pistols, Kell had his sword and Roxana had her Katana in one hand and ninja stars in the other.

Roxana halted and dropped her stuff on the floor; causing a loud clanging making Sophie cringe at the loud noise and ran past Munchy. Everyone froze herself included.

Munchy morphed back to normal and pranced to Sophie's side, nuzzling her. She reached over for a pancake and fed it to him.

Roxana came back with a man. He was bruised and beaten, cuts marred his face and both eyes were swollen and purple, making Sophie wince; feeling real bad for him.

Sophie pulled out a stool and Roxana guided the man to sit down.

Roxana used her powers and handed her a large first aid kit then she went right to work.

Flashing a light in his eyes, he groaned in pain. Roxana painfully snatched the light from her hand. Roxana's eyes were purple, but as soon as the man placed a hand on her cheek she looked down at him and smiled.

Sophie knew that look right away. "He's your mate."