Born Into Darkness Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raising an arm his friend lifted the middle finger.

Sighing he sat on the bed and faced the bathroom waiting for Sophie to come out. He felt Kell move around the bed and he too looked at the bathroom door.

"She's like the little sister I've always wanted," Kell admitted. Which was a rear moment considering Kell never really liked to share intimate thoughts.

"You're an idiot, you have the fates."

Kell snorted. "I tolerate them; I have yet to get back at them after what they did. Sophie, on the other hand, tolerates me and feeds me. My own mother never showed me that much affection. You're lucky."

Dean patted Kell on his back. "That was my ass you dip shit."

About to punch his friend he heard the door open. Sophie wore a similar pink maternity shirt with tights. She was absolutely radiant.

Picking up his head Kell looked at Sophie and smiled. "You look frilly and pretty, though those shoes don't look nice with that outfit and look uncomfortable."

Sophie sighed and used her powers to change them into sandals. "Come help me with breakfast Kell." Walking up to Dean she kissed his forehead and looked down at him. He still wasn't looking like his old self. She was going to fix that. "You need to go with the guys; they're going to hurt themselves with whatever Rain is screaming about." She walked out with Kell who was still wrapped in his blanket.

Dean got up and walked out the room to see the guys were in fact about to get themselves killed trying to climb up a waterfall. Flashing to them he glared at them. "You guys are idiots."

The native looked down at him. "You're just jealous we thought about doing this first."

Heim was already at the top. "Damn did these women feed the lots of you too much, the much of you are slow."

Shaking his head, he looked at Ask who held his baby girl in his arms. The newborn looked at Dean with curious eyes while she nibbled on her father's finger.

"Want to hold her?" The god asked.

Dean began stammering only to have a baby in his arms a second later. The little girl squirmed in his arms. Dean cradled her head and did the rocking motion he saw Ask before. "This isn't that bad."

His friend laughed. "Just wait till its night, Kell was in the kids' room last night and Sophia here kept him up with her continuous baby noise. Whatever the fuck that means."

Laughing he looked back down at the baby. She was just as beautiful as her mother; she'll be a real heart breaker. "You better watch out with the fellas, she's bound to catch the attention of some once she's of age."

Ask quickly took his baby from Dean and protectively held her. "The hell she will. Not with Junior, Kell, Heim, Ajax, you and myself around."

Putting his hands up in surrender. "I'm just saying."

His friend narrowed his eyes and smiled. "Sophie is one protective mother I'm scared to know what she'll do to the poor woman who tries to take her baby boy from her."

Dean bellowed. "Yeah ahead of you, I have a mop and bucket at home to clean up the mess when it happens and a box of Band-Aids for our son's inflamed ear lobe."

"We are all one fucked up family." Ask declared and Dean grunted in agreement.

Heim appeared in from of them. "So what are we going to do about the other Shifters? And Dean's demented bother?"

Kanati was next to appear. "Free and secure?" he suggested.

"No, I'm going to have to kill my brother," Dean said. The others remained silent. Was he ready to kill his own brother for the sake of his family?

Yes.