Born to End

Story Info
Succubus shows him that Hell is where the fun is.
1.5k words
4.27
12.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, men," my lieutenant said. "Ready?"

We nodded.

"Charge!"

I hefted my rifle as the artillery began dropping on the enemy's suspected position. As one man, our unit began racing forward across the ground.

"To your left!"

I spun. Bullets were flying at us from dug-in positions on a hill. I emptied my magazine in two seconds firing back. As I reached for a new clip, something tore through my helmet.

***

I came awake and looked around. This definitely wasn't the combat zone. And I wasn't wearing my uniform.

Looking more closely, I wasn't wearing anything. And I had no personal possessions.

"Well, hello, handsome. New arrival?"

I turned my head to my right. A tall woman, with curved horns and a tail, was smiling at me. She, too, wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing. She gave off an aura of sexuality. Her breasts were full, firm and plump, and her toned body in fantastic shape.

"I'm definitely not where I just was, so I suppose so."

"I'm Lauren. Nice to meet you."

"Dave."

My brain finally caught up to what was happening. Lauren had to be a succubus. Which meant I was in Hell. But where was the fire and brimstone, and infernal heat, and people being tortured?

Lauren pointed to a stage in the distance, where someone was performing. "Shall we?"

I took her hand in mine. "Sure."

We walked along the grassy path towards the stage. "You must have some questions."

"This isn't at all what I thought Hell would be like."

"You may have noticed not everything in the Bible is 100% true. But I'll bet you didn't notice the number of killings."

"Huh?"

"Heaven is the place you don't want to be. It's run by a control-freak, sadistic mass murderer. In the Bible, God murders six million people: Satan kills 10. No 10 million or 10 thousand, 10 people."

"Oh."

"Not to mention you have to obey every rule to the letter, and it's only populated by bigoted, straitlaced, no-fun jerks. Whereas here, we have all the awesome folks."

I now recognized the music and the person on stage. Ronnie James Dio. We kept walking closer.

"So what's your specialty?"

"Lust killer. But of course, death is not permanent here. I kill you while we have sex and then you wake up in my arms and we can do it over again, for all eternity if you want. And you'll want to do it more than once, because like with all succubi, you only die after I make you climax fully. Let's find a seat."

After a few more songs, Ronnie James Dio bowed to the audience, and we all applauded. "Same time tomorrow," he said. "And for every day afterwards. Now, it's time for... KURT COBAIN!!"

Massive applause, and Kurt stepped up on the stage.

"I'm not as much of a fan of him," Lauren whispered.

I got the hint and rose to my feet. As Lauren and I left, an incubus and his female companion took our seats.

"What now?" I asked Lauren.

"Want to come back to my place, Dave?"

"Sure. By the way, how come I don't feel hungry or thirsty yet?"

"You don't need to eat, drink, or perform any biological function except sex here."

Lauren's place, a small but comfortable house, was only a ten minute walk from the stage. She took me through the living room and into the bedroom. Her large, comfortable bed looked very inviting.

"In case you were wondering, lust killer has the same meaning it did when used to describe Xenia Onatopp from GoldenEye."

"So some rough sex, huh?"

"But unlike with her, the only way you can die here is by cumming in me, so you will get your full allotment of pleasure."

"I'm fine with that."

"And we'll take it slow. Even we succubi can't just go straight to penetration. We like foreplay too."

Lauren lay next to me. She was exactly my height. We moved our lips towards each other and shared a soft, slow kiss.

"How about one with tongue?"

Per her desire, when we kissed again, I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She did the same, and our tongues twined. I put my arms around her and held her against me, and she returned the embrace.

"You're a good kisser, Dave."

Coming from a succubus, that was high praise indeed. I kissed my way down to her neck. Lauren shivered slightly. I traced a line with my tongue towards the top of her lovely breasts.

"Mmmmmm."

I kissed through her cleavage. She teasingly pressed her orbs up around my face.

"Do you like my D-cups, Dave?"

"Very much."

I traced my tongue in a slow helix up one of her breasts towards her nipple.

"Oooh."

I repeated the process with her other breast. She purred as I finally took her nipple in my mouth and began suckling, flickering my tongue over the tip.

"Wow. Where'd you learn that?"

"Back on Earth I dated a nurse for a few months."

I switched back and forth for a few minutes between her nipples, caressing her long, strong legs while doing so.

"You could use your mouth elsewhere."

I got the hint and kissed down her flat belly. Lauren lay on her back and spread her legs invitingly. My hands moved up her thighs and my mouth moved down towards her groin.

"Very nice indeed."

I brought a finger to her slit. Her juices were already leaking out. I replaced my finger with my tongue and licked along her lower lips. She shivered and wrapped her legs around my head.

"Oh my. Don't stop."

I slipped my tongue in between her folds. She gasped. I swirled it in circles to gather up all her honey. She tasted both sweet and tangy. I found her clit with a fingertip as I licked. Her whole body trembled. I moved my tongue faster and was rewarded with a gusher of her nectar.

Lauren unlocked her legs. "Lie down, Dave. My turn to make you feel good."

I obediently lay on my back. Lauren's tongue wasn't forked - another myth busted. But it did feel good as she traced an elegant pattern from my jawline to my chest. She lightly bit my nipples, and I shivered.

"Men's nipples are just as sensitive as women's."

"I see that now."

Her hands had very long fingernails. She used them to tease the flesh of my legs as she used her tongue on my upper body. Even though the skin was broken by her sharp nail tips, the wounds didn't bleed and seemed to heal themselves.

"Yeah, you can't be hurt here either. And nonconsensual violence doesn't happen."

"What would consensual violence be?"

"Boxing or wrestling, for instance. Or any other contact sport. Or like what we'll be doing later, the hard sex."

Lauren kissed down my belly and ran her tongue around the base of my now fully erect shaft. She stroked it a few times while licking my filling balls.

"Woooo!"

"This is what I was born to do, Dave."

Lauren took my seven inches of meat into her mouth, licking up and down my length. Now her nails were teasing my balls. She knew exactly how to get me hot.

"I think you're ready."

"Very much so."

She shifted her position and slipped her dripping slit onto my pole. Being inside of her felt amazing.

"You may suckle my breasts." Lauren leaned her torso forward, and I took a nipple in my mouth. She began sliding up and down on me. I moved my own hips to match her rhythm. Lauren gave me a delightful squeeze with her internal muscles every time she slid downwards.

She quickly worked herself to a climax, and kept going without so much as slowing down. Then she rolled over so she was beneath me, keeping me inside her the entire time.

"Ready for the rough stuff?"

"Yes."

"You'll like it."

Lauren reached up and started clawing at my back as we continued sexing. There was a bit of pain, but it seemed to mingle with the pleasure she was giving me. Then her legs locked around my hips and started squeezing. My hip-bones felt like they wanted to crack under the pressure, but were continuously being healed. Simultaneously, her internal muscles began actively milking my cock, trying to extract every drop of cum from my balls. My mind was in turmoil with the mixture, but the pleasure overrode everything else.

"Lauren..."

"Give me your cum, Dave. Give in to the pleasure."

Lauren's pussy spasmed through an intense orgasm, and I obeyed her. Sperm shot through my cock and into her hot box. She worked me for everything I had in there. I'd never had such a powerful climax. As the last drop of my sperm was extracted, I faded to black.

"You were dead for a whole thirty seconds."

Lauren was holding me against her. My head rested against her breasts.

"Did you like it?"

"Very much."

"Then we'll have to do it again soon. You can live here forever with me, of course. But for right now, I want to leave the bed and do other things for a bit while I recover. Do you like boxing?"

"I do."

"In an hour, Jack Johnson will fight Luis Angel Firpo. Walk with me over there?"

I rose and took her hand in mine. "Sounds wonderful."